slytherin boys |reacts|imagin...

By slutxslytherin

slytherin boys reacts|imagines|one shots etc. some content NSFW!! includes: tom riddle|theodore nott|lorenzo... More

intro ⋆⚯͛⋆
⇘ tom riddle ⇙
t.r ✮ suck
⇘ theodore nott ⇙
t.n ✮ ciao bella
t.n ✮ wanna watch you ride me
⇘ lorenzo berkshire ⇙
l.b ✮ boy toy
l.b ✮ bratty little mouth
⇘ draco malfoy ⇙
d.m ✮ bloody idiot
⇘ blaise zabini ⇙
b.z ✮ you like this belt
⇘ mattheo riddle ⇙
m.r ✮ stupid little dress
m.r ✮ felt like being a brat
⇘ regulus black ⇙
r.b ✮ yours to ruin
✮ them losing a quidditch match ✮
✮ dancing on them at a party ✮
✮ you wearing a revealing outfit ✮
✮ you giving them attitude all day ✮
✮ you getting into a physical fight with someone ✮
✮ caught having sex together ✮
✮ you calling them bro ✮
✮ you sending them a 🌶️ pic by accident ✮
✮ you sending them a 🌶️ pic in class ✮
✮ you wiping away their kiss as a prank ✮
✮ teasing you in class ✮
✮ texting them 'i need you' ✮
✮ being alone in detention together ✮
✮ 'she's busy' prank ✮
✮ giving them head ✮
✮ falling asleep on their shoulder ✮
✮ bending over in front of them ✮
✮ you trying to pin them against a wall ✮
✮ a guy trying to dance with you at a party ✮
✮ walking in on you touching yourself ✮
✮ what they would say during sex ✮
✮ them being jealous ✮
✮ 7 minutes in heaven ✮
✮ kissing them in front of their friends ✮
✮ having sex in a public place ✮
✮ teasing them ✮
✮ sitting on their lap ✮
✮ seeing you flirt with someone ✮
✮ giving you birthday sex ✮
✮ teasing them at a family dinner ✮
✮ them smelling your pheromone perfume ✮
✮ pulling them in by their belt ✮
✮ walking in on them changing ✮
✮ caught making out together ✮
✮ texting them 'i'm bored' ✮
✮ them texting you 'i need you' ✮
✮ kissing them on the cheek before quidditch ✮
✮ when someone sees a hickey they left you ✮
✮ you saying the safe word during sex ✮
✮ their fav sex positions ✮
✮ you moaning their name in your sleep ✮
✮ seeing you kiss someone else ✮
✮ walking in on you changing ✮
✮ slapping your ass ✮
✮ giving you a promise ring for christmas ✮
✮ pulling their hair during 🌶️ ✮
✮ flashing them during an argument ✮
✮ things they would say during jealous 🌶️ ✮

m.r ✮ wipe that smirk off your face

88.6K 939 909
By slutxslytherin

(friends w/ benefits, nsfw)

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

the slytherin quidditch team had just won a massive match against gryffindor and to celebrate they were throwing a party in the common room and had asked everyone to wear green.

you knew mattheo was going to be there as he was a huge part in the team winning, so you picked out a super short dark green dress that hugged you perfectly in all the right places.

you put the finishing touches on your makeup and slid on your uncomfortable but hot strappy black heels which you knew completed the look but would come off the minute you started dancing.

mattheo couldn't take his eyes off of you the entire night, watching your every move in your tight little dress that he couldn't wait to tear off of you later.

you could feel his eyes burning into the back of you whenever you turned around. you were pushing his buttons all night, making eye contact with him every time you moved and now when you were dancing with a random boy in the middle of the dance floor.

your hips moved in sync with the loud, blaring music vibrating through the entirety of the packed common room. the green lights flashed vigorously across the room, the smell of smoke mixed with perfumes, colognes and alcohol filling the warm air.

the boys hands were dangerously low on your hips as you continued to move against him seductively, making sure to glance at mattheo every now and then to make sure he was looking.

the boys hands begin to teasingly trail up and down your hips, slowly placing them directly on your ass, grabbing it with both of his hands, pulling you in for a messy make out. you don't enjoy it at all but kiss him back wanting to make mattheo as jealous as possible.

in a matter of seconds, you feel the boy being completely shoved off of you forcefully, seeing mattheo's figure in front of you, his eyes completely dead of emotion.

people in the crowd start to notice the commotion and pause their dancing to watch the mattheo riddle beat some random boy up.

without even thinking for a minute, mattheo slams him into the nearest wall and flashes his terrifying sadistic smile at the boy before swinging a left hook directly at his face while you simply smirk at how hot he is.

"let's see how well you can kiss my girl with a busted fucking lip." he spits out in his face, letting his collar go, dropping him forcefully to the floor leaving him there with a bloody face and probably broken nose.

the sadistic smile is wiped off of his face as he walks over to you, ignoring everyone's looks in the crowd and pulls you in with one hand on your ass and one around your neck, putting the perfect amount of pressure on both.

"wipe that smirk off your face princess, you're gonna be crying when i'm done with you. my dorm. now." his voice is low and intimidating, making you want to rip his shirt off right then and there and make out with him in front of every single person.

"yes sir..." you say quietly in his ear, turning around to walk to the stairs leading to the boys dorms while mattheo tells everyone to shut up and carry on with their partying, which they immediately obey to as they don't wanna mess with him.

he follows shortly behind you into his dorm and opens the door to find you looking at yourself in the mirror, adjusting your hair and dress before he came in.

you spin around to face him, tilting your head innocently while you look at him with big eyes, anxiously waiting to see what he's going to do to you tonight.

"there was no need to try and fix yourself up princess.... you're gonna look a lot worse when i'm done with you." he says while slowly making his way over to where you're standing, pulling you into him by your hips.

his fingers dig into the fabric of your short dress on your hips, his face pressed right up against yours letting you inhale the woodsy, smokey scent of his cologne emitting off of him.

"look at my pretty girl.... must've taken you a while to put your makeup on, shame it's gonna be completely ruined" he says while rolling his tongue in his cheek, staring so deeply into your eyes.

"let me know if it's too much yeah?" his facial expression immediately softens to reassure you and make you feel comfortable, making your heart flutter at how soft he can be for you in an instant.

"i will baby" you respond quietly, not able to form a much longer sentence. he slams his lips against yours as soon as the words leave your mouth, not wasting another minute.

your lips move eagerly against each others, desperate to taste the other like your entire lives depended on it. your hands tangled in his hair, tugging on it roughly forcing his lips harder into yours.

his hands rubbed your hips up and down repeatedly, in sync with your kisses, sending chills up your spine with each touch of his fingertips.

his lips detached from yours for a moment, both of you panting furiously trying to catch your breath from the heated make out session.

he reaches into the pocket of his pants and pulls out his pocketknife, flicking it open smoothly and smirking down at it in between his fingers. your brain goes fuzzy just thinking about what he's going to do to you, excitement and pleasure already taking over your entire being.

his fingers trail up to your shoulder, the knife grazing the material of the dress on the way up, fiddling with the thin skimpy strap of your short green dress. "how much do you like this dress princess?" he mumbles lowly.

"i think it's pretty-" your cut off by the snapping of your strap, the knife sliding through the material with ease, a soft moan leaving your mouth at the action.

he trails the cold blade slowly across your chest and to your other shoulder, doing the same to the strap, finally looking up at you with a devilish smile that makes your legs squeeze together even harder if that was possible.

"i'll buy you a million pretty dresses princess" he whispers in your ear, the knife slowly breaking the material down the centre of your dress. you feel the dress come completely undone, falling off your body entirely leaving you on full display for him.

you neglected to wear any undergarments which makes him curse to himself and roll his head back, taking a massive breath in, trying to control his urge to just pick you up and fuck you right away.

"such a slutty girl eh? kissing another boy wearing nothing underneath your dress huh?" he teases, bringing the cold blade back up to your chest, lightly dragging it across the hot skin once more.

"only did it to tease you baby, love being a brat for you" you respond, smirking at him as he backs you into his bed until you're sitting on it looking up at him.

"oh trust me princess i know you love being a brat. since you love it so much, gonna fuckin treat you like one... like my personal little bratty slut" he says slowly, the sharp tip digging into your neck lightly making you whimper.

he trails it up to your soft plump lips, putting the smallest bit of pressure but not too much, just enough to make you lose your mind. you stick your tongue out and lick a long strip up the side of the knife, loving the cooling feeling of it against your tongue.

he groans and closes the knife, tossing it on the other side of the bed to replace it with his index and middle fingers in your mouth, letting you suck and swirl your tongue around them teasingly.

he removes his fingers, bringing both of his hands down to his pants to undo his button and zipper, sliding his pants and boxers all the way down his legs and tossing them to the side.

"show me you can be a good girl." he says demandingly, urging you to start sucking him off which you of course eagerly comply to.

you gather all the spit in your mouth and spit down on his tip, causing an aggressive groan to emit from his body at the sight and feeling.

you press your lips to his now soaking tip, placing a gentle kiss on it before opening your mouth and hollowing your cheeks around his entire length. you begin to bob your head up and down at a steady place, your tongue working absolute wonders in the process, swirling around him while you continue to suck him.

he continues to groan, grabbing a fistful of your hair and shoving your mouth down making you take all of him in your throat. he hears you gag and looks down to see you looking up at him with your big eyes as you try to push him even further into your mouth making him whimper "fuck baby".

he fucks your face hard and fast, surely bruising the back of your throat in the process as you moan around him, taking him entirely. "such a perfect fucking mouth fuck you're so pretty" he moans out.

you bring your mouth back up to his tip, sucking lightly on it, your tongue licking up and down his slit at a fast pace as his head rolls back in pleasure.

he moves away from you and you look up at him panting, gasping for breath while your face is red and hair is scruffed up from him grabbing it roughly.

"i love when you fuck my face" you say in between breaths as he climbs on top of you tossing his shirt off in the process.

"yeah? bet you'll love when i fuck your tight little pussy even more" he says before crashing his lips down to yours again, his tongue tangling with yours aggressively.

he trails his lips down your jaw, to your neck and begins to suck on the skin right where he knows your sweet spot is. you whimper out his name, squirming beneath him as he marks your skin in multiple spots, claiming you as his just like he knows you love.

his mouth trails all the way down to your tits, one hand coming up to massage them, squeezing and rubbing them while his tongue swirls around your other nipple making your eyes roll to the back of your head in pleasure.

he leaves hickeys all over your boobs, purple and red marks of all sizes covering them. he reaches behind you to grab his knife once more, switching it open before smirking down at you and trailing it down your chest, to your stomach and to your wet centre.

"look at my needy little slut underneath me with a knife pressed to her pussy. you like when i tease you with this baby?" he asks, pressing the side of it hard against your clit making you let out a loud strangled moan.

"fuck... yes matty... love it... so much" you manage to whimper out incoherently making his smirk only grow even wider. "on your stomach. now." he demands, helping you flip over to arch your back with your head and stomach pressed into his sheets.

you feel the cool metal press against the skin on your ass making goosebumps appear on your skin, excitedly anxious about what he was going to do.

"is this okay sweetheart?" he asks, putting more pressure with the blade making you moan and nod your head aggressively "yes fuck yes please" you practically beg for him to proceed.

you feel the blade dig into your skin as he carefully moves it in a pattern you're unsure of but love every second of it. the pain mixed with the pleasure sends you into another universe, an uncontrollable string of moans and whines leaving your mouth as he carves something into your ass.

he grabs his wand from the bedside table, casting a quick charm with his wand to heal the carving before flipping you back over and tossing his wand back to the table.

without warning he plunges himself into your achingly wet core, shoving every single inch inside you before thrusting his hips back and forth against yours, placing one hand on your hip to hold you and one around your throat, putting slight pressure on both sides making your eyes roll back and moan.

"all. fucking. mine. don't. fucking. forget. it." he grunts out each word with each rough thrust into you, absolutely obliterating your body.

"yours baby. i promise just yours" you moan out, bucking your hips up wanting him to be deeper inside you, if that was even possible at all.

he notices your movements and grabs your thigh, squeezing it before tossing your leg over his shoulder. this causes him to slide even further into you that you feel his skin hit yours, both of you a moaning, sweaty mess at the new position.

he presses a kiss to your ankle, trailing a line of kisses up to your thigh before bringing his hand down to your clit and beginning to rub it with his middle and index finger.

the pressure makes you go insane, wrapping your other leg around his waist to pull him down as your leg moves off his shoulder and around his waist as well, pulling him into you completely making his face lean down to yours.

he takes the opportunity to kiss you, both of you barely even able to kiss the other from the pants and moans emitting from you, taking over both of your bodies.

he continues his rough thrusts, his fingers on your clit matching the same pace bringing you so close to your orgasm. you know your legs are going to be another level of sore tomorrow but you couldn't care less, nor could he.

"gonna cum inside your pretty little fuckin pussy" he warns, his words making you even more turned on than you already were.

his thrusts become more sloppy and messy, his abs and chest glistening with sweat. you lean up to kiss his shoulder blade softly and place a hand in his curly locks.

"be a good girl and cum all over my fuckin cock." he says, and that was the only thing you needed to let go completely all over him. a string of profanities mixed with whimpers and incoherent moans spill from your mouth. your back arches off the bed, your legs shaking slightly around him as the warm feeling spreads throughout your thighs and stomach.

"that's it baby. such a good little slut for me." he moans out right before you feel him twitch inside you, his hot cum spilling into you as you continue to ride out your high, your hips bucking up slightly as you near the end.

his head rolls back and every vein and muscle in his body tenses as he comes undone inside you, letting everything go as grunts leave his mouth continuously. his thrusts slow down as he comes down from his high, both of your movements coming to a halt after a few moments.

the room is filled with your pants as you both catch your breath after the rough sex you just had. your legs go limp once he pulls out of you, your entire body feeling like jelly. he shoves his fingers back into you to make sure you get every drop of his cum making your legs squirm as he chuckles.

you close your eyes and feel him press a soft kiss to your forehead making you smile. you open them to see him looking right down at you, concern covering his face.

"i didn't hurt you did i?" he asks with worry making you smile even brighter, shaking your head "no baby not at all i promise. loved it so much".

he smiles and the worry is wiped off his face. he grabs his t shirt and boxers, sliding them up his legs and putting the shirt over your head and through your arms to make you more comfy.

he cuddles up next to you and opens his arms for you to lay in, he holds you like his teddy bear as always and presses more soft kisses to your forehead.

"i really don't like seeing you with other guys." he mumbles against your head. your heart beat speeds up at his words, warmth spreading through your entire chest.

"i know... i'm sorry.... i really don't like seeing you with other girls." you reply quietly, looking up at him to see him already looking down at you with a soft smile. his eyes glisten as he looks back and forth between yours.

"i guess you're mine then" he says with a smirk on his face as you shake your head at his cockiness and smile back " and you're mine."

"it's a good thing i carved my initials into your ass then" he says as his hand moves to your ass, tracing the outline of the MR on it while you smack his chest and hide your wide smile in his chest.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

MY MAAAAANNNNN😋🫦🤭
(i want him to toss me around like a rag doll.)

don't forget to comment & vote babies, hope u love it as much as i do 💌💌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 825 13
𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒: mattheo riddle, tom riddle, blaise zabini, theodore nott, draco malfoy, lorenzo berkshire ...
480K 6K 101
A book composed of reactions from the Hogwarts Boys. How the particular guys would react to a particular topic, they would do. Quite often the Slythe...
58K 501 22
Just me a dirty dog, my daydreams and fake scenarios coming to good use. Slytherin boys, reacts, head cannons, one shots, imagines, scenarios etc. Fe...
46.6K 392 12
-Draco Malfoy -Mattheo Riddle -Tom Riddle -Blaise Zabini -Lorenzo Berkshire -Theodore Nott -Smut, Fluffy, Smuff, You name it.