๐ƒ๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐…๐€๐‚๐„ .แŸ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...

saeluvr tarafฤฑndan

โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™š. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด„สœแด€แด›๊œฐษชแด„ ๊’ฑ แฐ.แŸ... Daha Fazla

แฅซแญก
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ โ€น๐Ÿน
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ โ€น๐Ÿน
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ โ€น๐Ÿน
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ โ€น๐Ÿน
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ โ€น๐Ÿน
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น โ€น๐Ÿน
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ โ€น๐Ÿน
๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต โ€น๐Ÿน
๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ โ€น๐Ÿน
๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ โ€น๐Ÿน
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ โ€น๐Ÿน
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ โ€น๐Ÿน
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ โ€น๐Ÿน
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ โ€น๐Ÿน
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ โ€น๐Ÿน
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ โ€น๐Ÿน
๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ โ€น๐Ÿน
๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ โ€น๐Ÿน
๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ โ€น๐Ÿน
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ โ€น๐Ÿน

๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ โ€น๐Ÿน

6.6K 277 242
saeluvr tarafฤฑndan

❝𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣.❞

˚₊‧꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

private chat with Kurona 🦈

today at 7:10pm

'Kurona 🦈' sent an attachment.

[Name] 🐋
IS THAT THE FIGHT BETWEEN
ISAGI AND SHIDOU 😭😭

Kurona 🦈
yes :3

[Name] 🐋
you're actually so real for this

Kurona 🦈
^_^

[Name] 🐋
i didn't know Isagi looked so
😍😍😍 grrr....

Kurona 🦈
[Name].

[Name] 🐋
sorry my bad wife #3
how was ur day

Kurona 🦈
borung
we trwined all day :/

[Name] 🐋
unexpected day from blue
lock where no drama has
been stirred????🔥

Kurona 🦈
no
Shidou got seleceted
by Sae to plwy euth
the U-20

[Name] 🐋
isn't that a good thing?
i just know whenever yall
see him passinf by you
wanna punch his sexy face
in

Kurona 🦈
i'll ignpre the sexy part
but ni some of the giys formwd
a "gang" and they're xalling it
Shidou slayers

[Name] 🐋
HELWPPE NO WAY
WHOS IN IT
I WANT IN
SAVE ME A SPOT

Kurona 🦈
Otoya Bqchira Karasu
Raichi wnd Isagi :3

[Name] 🐋
Kurona please join for me

Kurona 🦈
but i likw just stirribg up
drqma frim the sidelines
i'll call this mission
shwrk toying wuth its
prey

[Name] 🐋
that's so corny but it's
you so it's cute

Kurona 🦈
even tho i'm nit
pwrticipating in the match
i still ferl nervoys ahhhhh

[Name] 🐋
it's okay Kurona baefy
let's facetime when i get back
home kay?

Kurona 🦈
really really?

[Name] 🐋
yeah i'd like to help in
any way i can plus you're too
cute to resist but i'd like to
keep my identity secret from
the others for now

Kurona 🦈
of voirse [Namw] [Name] :3
i'll be wauting for ur cqll

[Name] 🐋
ugh understanding king

˚₊‧꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

unbeknownst to [Name], in the short time her and Kurona had been talking, she already gained a special spot in his heart. her little compliments directed at him would always put an endearing smile on his face.

"fucking finally, home.." the [hair color] haired girl whispered to no one but herself, as she stepped in front of the gates of her own home.

the gleaming white building seemed to stand in front of her with all its luxurious glory, being surrounded by all kinds of green grass, flowers, and trees.

the gate opened once it scanned her face, granting her the permission to enter, and walk forward towards her mansion.

what she didn't expect is to find her mother waiting for her at the dining table, when she has finally entered the comfort of her own home.

"ah, little [Nameeee]!" the older woman exclaimed, dragging on the younger's name once she has spotted her, as she leaped forward to embrace her in the warmth of her limbs. "i missed you so much! you should come live with ma', baby!" she uttered, a tone ever so gentle in her voice.

"ma'!" [Name] said, admittedly surprised by her mother's sudden appearance, "we've talked about this already, this place is closer to school. is big brother not enough for you?" she smiled gently at the taller woman, as she hugged her back.

"your brother is always staying out nowadays, i've always thought you kids will stay right by my side until you go off to marry a handsome groom, now look at you!" the elder broke the hug, looking her daughter up and down, in an endearing manner, "you've grown up so much! i'm so proud, little [Name]!" her mother commented enthusiastically.

[Name] tilted her head in confusion, "big brother is always out? why is that?" she asked, "and stop ma'! i'm not little anymore!" she replied to her mother's comment, although her tone was as light as ever.

the brown haired woman sighed, "he recently got into street racing, whatever youngsters do these days, but he's still as loving as ever! i just need the both of my babies, i can't live without one under my rooftop." she spoke, dramatically clutching her forehead.

"ma', we're grown now." [Name] replied, as she started walking towards the kitchen to grab a snack to satisfy the lingering hunger in her stomach. her mother followed right after her, a grin still plastered on her face.

"you'll always be my little cute and ever so sweet babies! besides, does it not get lonely in here? a big spacey mansion all for one person?" her mother switched her tone from a gushing one to a questioning one.

the youngster shook her head, opening the smart fridge whilst she did so, "nope, i like my space." she answered.

"ah, i've also heard you still walk to school, my poor little [Name]! are you sure you don't need me to call the driver to pick you up everyday? i can get you a car, with pulling some strings you can drive as much as you wish!" her mother, the ever so loving soul, always thinking about ways to make her daughter's life easier, in any means possible.

"no, thank you. i like to enjoy the fresh air while doing my walks to school." [Name] said, grabbing left over mac and cheese, as she headed towards the microwave to heat it up.

her mother seemed to gush even further after hearing her statement, "you're so grown now! i can't believe it, so mature and stunning! that's my daughter!" she side hugged the younger girl, resting her hand upon her waist.

her mother, a rising actress, as well as a model. she has been in the industry for at least twenty two years. as busy as she has been with her line of work, she always made time for her children, taking precautions to ensure they have got everything they could ever need, and taking an extra measure by spoiling them rotten.

[Name] let out a hearty laugh, the joyful ringing embracing both of their eardrums, as the mother fell victim to the youngster's contagious laughter, spluttering out some giggles of her own. "you're so silly, ma'!" the teenage girl uttered, from between happy chortles.

the elder kissed [Name]'s forehead in response, her glossy lips making contact with the soft silky skin of the [eye color] eyed girl, as she let out a sigh of content rip from between her lips.

Akira— the mother's name, pulled away gingerly, laying her eyes lovingly upon her daughter. "i can't help but be exceptionally proud of you, little [Name]." she said, the warmth that laid in her tone caressing [Name]'s heart, like a warm blanket has been draped over her being.

the black haired woman laid a another kiss on the teenager's forehead, "now then! i must get going, please take care of yourself. i love you, always and forever, little [Name]!" the older woman started walking away, but not before flashing a gentle smile at her child. "always and forever, ma'!" [Name] shouted back, watching as her mother's back got smaller and smaller.

the teenager took the bowl of mac and cheese from the microwave, once the loud noise emitting from the device alerted her that it was done heating her meal up, as she picked it up with care, she started to move her legs forward towards the lavish furniture— the dining table, that was decorated by a golden vase, and creamy white chairs surrounded it.

she took a seat gracefully, picking up the silverware, she stabbed the fork into one of the carb induced food, leading it towards her plump lips.

oh right, i said i'd face time Kurona.

as she chewed on the delicious food, she picked her phone, dialing up the boy's number, whilst enjoying the tastes that exploded on her tastebuds.

the ringing came to a stop, her once blank screen has been replaced by the face of the said boy, as he smiled up at it.

"Kurona?" [Name] called out, setting her phone to lean on the vase, so she can eat her meal comfortably.

"hey, hey." he replied, waving at the camera in a friendly manner, an affectionate smile decorating his lips.

"oh my god, you are so adorable." the [hair color] haired girl gushed, chewing on her meal silently, as a grin took over her lips.

a pink hue dusted over Kurona's cheeks, "you're very adorable too." he quietly said, averting his eyes from her flawless face.

[Name] scoffed half heartedly, a bright grin still decorating her face, "you don't need to flatter me, i'm just stating the truth here." she commented, as she moved her hand towards her bowl of mac and cheese.

the burgundy haired boy shook his head gently from side to side, "i'm not, you're pretty like a model." he spoke, the pink hue from earlier slowly fading, as he gradually got more comfortable, though some pink specks still trailed over his cheeks, and nose.

the young girl laughed in response, her shoulders moving up and down in the process, "that explains why i am one then." she replied, looking up from her food to face the boy yet again, who seemed to have sparkles in his eyes, once the words left her lips.

"woah, really, really?! that's so cool, [Name]!" he excitedly said, his mouth going agape, showing his sharp teeth in the midst of it.

[Name] dropped down her fork, extending an arm to grab her phone, as she held it closer to her face, "your teeth are so! so! oh my god!" she squealed, finding it hard to get over Kurona's adorableness.

the said male tilted his head in confusion, "so so?" he questioned, raising a brow to her behavior. a soft smile still draping over his lips.

"you're the most adorable person i have ever laid my eyes upon." she stopped shaking her phone, as her face turned serious, looking straight in his eyes, as she watched in real time the boy's face go various shades of red.

Kurona cleared his throat, averting his eyes from the girl's pretty face, "i-i am?" he stuttered, still not adapting to the girl's behavior.

it seemed as though she is as confident in real life as she is in text, could it be due to the fact that she's a model that she gained enough confidence to make such comments?

"Kurona get your ass out of there!"

"who are you talking to?! did Bachira infect you with his weird monster disease?!"

"what the fuck! no one told me schizophrenia was contagious!"

"because it's not, they're just being idiots."

"everybody stay the fuck away from Bachira!"

and just like that their moment got interrupted by the soccer idiots that can't mind their own fucking business.

"ugh, dumbasses.. interrupting my moment with Kurona like that.." [Name] muttered under her breath, as her mouth went down in a pout. "where are you, anyways?" she asked, moving her irises to look at the boy yet again.

the ruckus outside seemed to multiply, in both sound and chaos. [Name] heard from what she assumed to be Bachira, something along the lines of "i'm friends with the monster~!", que to music blasting loudly. she recognized it as Monster by Rihanna, not soon after, someone started giggling manically ([Name] assumed it's just Bachira again.), but the giggling soon faded away, and a thud echoed out.

"i'm in the bathroom, i wanted to be alone while calling you." Kurona replied, his face looking towards the locked door. "i think they knocked out Bachira again, though.." he whispered, mostly to himself.

the [hair color] haired girl took a deep breath, before letting it out aggressively, pink covering her cheeks, ignoring the last part of his words. "fair honestly, being surrounded by teenage boys all the time doesn't sound very fun to me." she said, internally gushing over her friend's cuteness, "even if they're hot.." she lowly muttered.

"mhm, mhm." he responded, "but i have to go now, call me Ranze! bye bye!" he said, before hanging up, not giving her room to respond.

the burgundy haired boy stared at his reflection in his phone's blank black screen, flecks of red still covering his cheeks. it took a lot of confidence in him to inform the girl to call him by his first name.

in addition to her outgoing nature, she also got the looks, he in all honesty hadn't expected a model to be the girl from the group chat, an extremely pretty one at that.

he likes her, in a platonic manner. although with her never ending compliments directed at him, and her pretty face, he wasn't sure if his feelings will stay the same way.

even though their conversation was short, it eased his worries about the upcoming match, it also took his mind off of it a bit.

[Name] looked down at her phone, smiling softly, as the remaining blush that was covering her cheeks gradually faded.

alright, Ranze.

˚₊‧꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

author's note;
ugh Kurona is so underrated. also headcanon Kurona gets flustered easily when girls compliment him i don't make the rules and i'm wholeheartedly right. :3

TWEETS 😈😈

© SAELUVR

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

12.3K 371 13
[ONGOING] แด€ ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด›ษชแด„ แดส€ ๊œฑแด‡xแดœแด€สŸ ส€แด‡สŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑสœษชแด˜ แด›สœแด€แด› ษช๊œฑ ษดแดแด› แด„แดษด๊œฑษชแด…แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แด›แด ส™แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แดแด€สŸ แดส€ แด‡๊œฑแด›แด€ส™สŸษช๊œฑสœแด‡แด…. >> Fanfic/Chatfic Started : 27 February 2033 Complet...
49.8K 2K 24
๐Ÿ–‡โ€บ multi!bllk ร— reader IN WHICH some of the blue lock boys decide to jokingly roleplay on discord to pass the time, and you happen to be one of the...
18.4K 749 14
โžณ ๐—˜๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—Ÿ - ยน๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...
178K 7.3K 32
โ๐—ฆ๐—ข..๐—œ'๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—š๐—˜๐—ง๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐——๐—”๐—ง๐—˜?โž ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ณ๐˜ช...