I'm A Hilichurl! (on hold)

By LJCandy

izuku a quirkiness child died after being sufficed to death by the slime villain. but he did not wake up in h... More

Bio
Harem
announcement

Season 1 prologue

282 16 2
By LJCandy

before we begin I like to remind you this will not follow the canon story of Genshin impact but my own so if you wondering or confused about stuff that will happen that is why he will still meet all the archons and help poeple but not like the traveler.

-----------------------------------------

Born A new...As A Hilichurl!

izuku,s pov

hey, you may be wondering who I am. My name is Izuku Midoriya and I'm what you call a quirkless person without a quirk a power 80% of poeple get. just like any other quirkless, my life is not that good getting bullied by your old friends and not being respected. and parents that don't care for you. but not all is bad i still have two friends two girls named Toga Himiko and Momo Yaoyorozu. they were the only ones that stayed with me even though I was powerless. but just when I thout my life would become better I was a victim of a villain attack...and all might was too late to save me. this is my story of how i became a powerful hilichurl. and made a new nation where humans and monsters live together. and gain the title of god of melicis.

no one's POV

it was a sunny day; surprisingly, not many heroes and villains were fighting. no one minded it since the slices were quite nice but to one Izuku Midoriya, it was unnerving. why you ask? well, his grandpa once told him "When there is no chaos and only peace it means something will happen" and so izuku for the whole school day was quietly panicking. when the bell finally went off izuku tried to hurry and get home only to be stopped by none other than Bakugou Katsuki his ex-childhood friend.

bakugou: hey nerd it seems vampires and ponytails are not here to protect you today.

izuku: k-kcatchan couldn't w-we not t-today.

bakugou: fine I was going to the arcade anyway ow before I leave I know a way to get a quirk.

izuku: r-really?

bakugou: yeah take a swan dive off the roof and hope you get reborn in a world with no power hahaha!

well bakugou and his lackey,s were walking away izuku stood there frozen in place tears trying to come out. but before they could he walked out of the school building and went his way home. well taking a shortcut in the alleyway. izuku begins to smell something weird.

izuku: what is that smell did someone throw away a rotten body?

slime villain: finally a meat bag!

izuku: huh?!

and before izuku knew it he was suffocating by the green slime monster better known as the slime villain. izuku tried to fight back by pulling the slime off him but his struggles were in faint for he slowly lost continent.

izuku mind: why is it always me...

???: is this really your end child or is it just a new beginning?

izuku mind: w-who are you?

???: does it matter what I just let the darkness take you. Death is only temporary for the gods have decided.

izuku mind: for what?

???: that you will live a new life. do you accept?

izuku mind: I accept

and with those final words, izuku closed his eyes and for the world of mha he died but a new journey awaited him for when he opened his eyes he was no longer in the ally and suffocating by the slime villain but in a buitefuil grassland. and a clear blue sky. and the sound of water. he quickly found out that the voice before he died spoke the truth he was reincarnated into a humanoid creator.

well, he was looking around as much as he could. he saw a lot of the humanoid creators just like him some were big others were smaller than the giant once and even to he could not see their faces of them by the way they danced they sounded happy.

izuku mind: this is confusing what am i?

???: my baby boy

izuku if he could would jump from surprise by the rough but also feminine voice. but he did not have to turn his head for he was picked up by one of the giant ones and this one looked a bit different. it was still a white face? mask? giant red horns and it looked like it could kill him in one fell swoop. but it had a kind of aura around it. and from what izuku heard may be his mother.

(we will call this one mother and yes just mother)

Mother: you must be confused my little izuku but don't worry Mother will teach you all when you grow up

izuku mind: so i really i'm in a new world! and this is my mother?.....in bakugou,s words WHAT THE FUCK!

random 1: we got a new one!

random 2: we need feasting!

random 3: yes! yes! For the new child!

and so the other hilichirls of izuku,s clan were feasting and celebrating the birth of izuku something he found weird since what he can remember poeple were that nice to him. anyway well izuku fell asleep his mother still holding the small child. wishing that her child would grow up strong but also different from their normal species. hoping he would become something that could change the world itself.

mother: i hope you will change this world my child and give our species that doesn't want to harm humans a change.

just like she said this clan of hilichurls were different than others they did not seek to kill the humans in the world they sought peace between them. but unfortunately, because of their looks, they are still seen as a threat. Until today for izuku the once quirkless boy the once weak boy. would be something not only the hilichruls would count on but also humankind.

izuku,s pov
timeskip 10 years

it has been 10 years ever since i was in this new world more specifically Tarvet and i,m in the region of fountain i found out I am a being called a hilichurl they kinda are like goblins except there are some differences like we have grayis black skin and some of us are a little smarter than goblins. anyway that aside i also found out that by my new mother that hilicruls have clans just like humans back in the Samura Ara. but unlike other my clan wish for peach with human kind but because of our looks we are seen s dangeres.

i found that out quickly when i was walking around and saw a human walking i wanted to say hello but they all of a sudden attacked me. i was shocked yeah but when my mother in this world told me about it and why we are seen as a threat i decided at least until im older that i would stay clear of any human. and that brings us to today. a day i thout would just be like any other but i was so wrong.

mother: izuku!

izuku: yeah mom?

mother: can you get some fresh water so the others can cook 

izuku: sure thing mom! i am right back.

i quickly grabbed a big vase and ran to the lake well i was filling it with water i began to think about something my new mother told me. a place where both humans and monsters could enjoy life together. it was something I wanted as well and be a hero for both sides. but all of a sudden the weather in the lake begins to take the form of a young woman with long white hair and blue stripes. she who has a dress. but what made izuku more proud is that she was looking at him.

???: hello there child.

izuku: uum h-hello you aren't afraid of me?

???: "Chukkels" of course not i have seen many thoughts in my life span.

izuku: you do know what is right? A hilichurl is something humans ether run from or kill.

???: i know what you are izuku midoriya a human that was regarded as a hilichurl.

my eyes widened when she said my last name and that she knew i was reincarnated in this world know one should know about that i began to panic a bit.

izuku: w-who are you no one should no that name!

???: do not be carried young one i.m focalors the hydro arcon the voice you heard the day you died ask me to aid you.

izuku: b-but h-how i thout that human called furina is the hydro arcon for the past 10 years.

focalor: she is she once was my vessel but i split us. one day you will understand. but first i will aid you

izuku: aid me? how?

focalor: the god that sent you here to this world granted you special powers named skills something none in this world have.

izuku: wait so it's different than a vision? 

focalor: yes i think she said it was something like a power beyond visions anyway I'm here to unlock those powers of yours.

even before i could speak focalor approached me and a blue glow appeared on her hands putting her hands on my chest i began to feel a strong hunger and a ring in my ears until they both disappeared.

izuku: what just happened. and why i,m i still the same as before?

focalor: I just unlock the powers inside you and slowly the stronger you get more human-looking you will be my little hilichurl.*smiling*

when she said that and that smile it made me blush it seems something never changed for me not gonna lie it's not a bad thing.

izuku: if i can ask what are these skills?

focalor: of course, it will benefit you to know. the first one will be *sin of gluttony* anything and everything you eat will grand you a new skill or a buff to your resistens.

izuku: i see so i have an endless hunger but not in the scene i need to eat every time but the hunger i do have with the skill will grand me property of the item i eat.

focalor: correct the second one is *the blessing of weapons*.

izuku: so every weapon i see i can use?

focalor: correct now then the last two are called *the blessing of the seven* granting you the use of all 7 elements if you touch the statute.  and lastly *the voice of the world-ender* it can explain himself.

izuku: i understand all three except the last one.

???: allow me to explain master.

izuku: who said that?

looking around like a weasel on drugs but everywhere i looked i could not find the person that the voice belonged to and the only thing i could see was focalor chuckling. looking at her confused she pointed to her head.

???: i,m the voice of the world-ender skill master I'm in your head.

izuku: o-ow t-that was emberesining hehe"blushing" u-um so w-what are you?

???: i can see me as a guide of knowledge and someone who will try to help you in situations and more.

izuku: ow i see and do you have a name?

???: no i do not master.

izuku: oee! that i will call you Malphas one of the demons of knowledge or one that use that to defeat their enemy,s

malphas: excellent choice master.

focolore: now then my task has been done but before i go izuku I like to ask a question.

izuku: sure

focolore: plz save Teyvat in the future for it will be in grave danger in the near future. and not even the archons alone will be able to defeat the rising enemy. be the hero that Tarvet needs..and protect furina in the shadow fro me my child.

izuku: why me?

focolore: because you have a heart of gold my child not only that you have the will to make choices no one else does....you may even be able to change the fate of many others so will you accept?

me a hero something i could never become in my own world something that everyone tried to make me see that it was a useless dream and now a godlike being asked me to be a hero for this new world.

izuku: i accepted i will do anything in my power to help the poeple of Target and stop the future evil.

focolore: thank you izuku the Hilichrul may we meet again someday.

and so the hydro arcon disappeared in the weather like she was never there. but what surprised me more was that a playing card was laying there. when i picked it up was was confused on why it was there and by the meaning of the words.

mother: izuku hurry up dear!

izuku: coming mom!

putting the card in a pocket I made in my pants i quickly grabbed to vase of water and ran toward the camp when I arrived i gave the water to Mom and went to my own special room that they made for me because i was the first hilichrul child. I lay the card on a barrel and went and helped my family or clan.

no one's POV

but without knowing it by picking up the card izuku's life and that of many would change dastardly. Their fates changed by just this one action. for the card he picked up was different than any play card. just like others it had three hearts two on the bottom and top with two A,s on it but the third was overlapped by a kinda of flower symbol. and lastly two words.

House Of Heart.....Arlecchino

----------------------------------

Season 1 prologue
end

next time

Season 1 Chapter 1

---------------------------------------

and here is the first chapter of my original story based on izuku in Genshin Impact hope you all enjoy it and if you have any questions I will try to answer them without spoiling the story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 171 6
after his team replace him, jaune arc is builled, abandon and disown by everyone je trust. but fate change once his power truly awakens, and bring wo...
5.7K 191 6
When the dream no longer needs the dreamer, what happens? Jaune Arc found himself in Remnant after becoming the hero he always wanted to be. But now...
2.6K 145 5
Issei Hyoudou found himself stuck in time, no... i was serious Issei was stuck in time where he is the only one moving and everyone around him was fr...
845K 24.7K 28
Sophia Clarke a 24 year old Single Mother who was divorce by her Husband. He abandon his only kid, Sabrina and let Sophia to care for their child alo...