Crushed Chimere

By Mxxnchild07

The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. ☆°•°☆☆°•°☆ " How c... More

Preface
00. love the connection we can't explain
01. Things go wonderfully right (or horribly wrong )
02. 50 shades of pain.
03. Grumpy beginnings
04. How to escape from the mess you didn't made.
05. T is for Trauma.
06. spoiler alert: you will see me in pain.
07.Emotions? how about no.
08.Bee stung heart
09. Cactus flowers
10. The God of Mischief
11. Mr bright side pleasing the storm.
12. Cupid screwed up
13. Thanks, I hate it.
14. Shadows and Secrets
☆Author Note☆
15. Bittersweet
16. Sour endings
17. The art of miscommunication
18.Mis(understanding) each other
19. Ferris wheel of emotions (1)
20. Ferris wheel of emotions (2)
21. Veil of darkness
22. The twilight of Innocence
23.lessons learned, bonds forged
24.In the grip of envy
25.Hard feelings
26. elle est un rêve
27.Glimmers of past
29. Paint the town red
30. Is that a coping mechanism?
31.Young&Dumb
32. Colour me red
33. Drunk words=sober thoughts
34. Pretty boy
35. Reverse icks
36. Make me blush
37. Me, him and the moon.
38. Show me.
39. Glazed breaths
40. The way I loved you.
41. Draped in your love.
42. Let me show my love.

28.Wallflower

14.9K 1.2K 155
By Mxxnchild07

♡Arhaan's pov♡

The heavy rain poured relentlessly, beating against the ground with a percussion of drums.

The sky is shrouded in a deep grey hue, as if its shredding the tears it has been holding for way too long.

Each raindrop that fell against my car window seemed to carry the weight of sorrow and heaviness.

The unsunk heaviness that I have also been holding since I left home, I don't know why its there but something just tells me, this loud inner voice telling me that I should be at home right now.

And this has never happened before so trusting my gut feeling I called off the meeting an hour early. It's already too late, though almost 4 am.

And I also forgot to bring a fucking umbrella with me so I know the walk from my parking and the front door will drench my clothes.

Parking my car at its place, I get out and start to rush towards it.

As I was jogging towards the house, I see a person scurrying out.

What?

Trésor stands in front of me, her face etched with anguish.

My eyes furrows looking at her. Why the fuck she is not asleep?

"Trésor?" I call out her name.

And like the name did its job, the façade she was trying to keep finally crumbled.

Her sobs echoed around us as my chest felt numb.

"Whoa whoa, what's happening?" I dash towards her.

"Wait what happened?" she is not saying anything, nothing and this is making me fucking panic.

I place my hands on her cheeks, her eyes flutter shut as if she is trying to calm herself down.

And then I finally see it, a cut on the side of her head.

"What the fuck happened, Inayah?" My words comes out harsher than I wanted them to be.

Calming myself down I ask her again.

"Are you ok?" I ask more softly this time.

She flung herself into my arms, catching me off guard by her sudden rush.

Instinctively I wrap my arms around her.
And finally I feel it, I feel her sorrow resonating against my chest with her each sob.

"It's ok, I'm right here. Ok?"

"You are alright, we are alright."

The teardrops clings to her cheeks mingling with the incessant rainfall, I pull her closer murmuring words of reassurance in her ears.

"Y-you came?" she finally whispers.

"Of course I would've come for you.. It would take far much more than anything to stop me."

Her grip holding my shirt tightens, as her sobs increase. And a heavy feeling engulfs me.

"Please don't cry trésor, let me take care of you, alright?" I need to handle this situation calmly.

Her normally calm and composed demeanor started to shatter into a state of utter distress.

Her fingers clenched into a tight fist before relaxing, only to repeat the pattern again, a desperate attempt to calm herself which was clearly failing.

Her breathing became erratic, shallow breaths giving way to gasps for air.

It was as if she was submerged in a sea of emotions, struggling against the suffocating tide.

Each inhale seemed to be a desperate plea for a lifeline, while exhales came in turbulent bursts, followed by stifled sobs.

"Look at me" I hold her face with my palms, tucking the single hair strand behind her ears. I look in her eyes, and my heart hurts.

It's fucking breaking in pieces and I feel every single one of them.

To see her in so much pain, I don't know the reason of is making me feel so helpless.

I touch my forehead with hers, running my fingers softly through her hair.

" Focus on my voice, don't think about anything else just focus on what I'm saying"

"I-i can't stop it."

" It's ok, I've got you. here, breath with me. Just focus on my breathing "

Inayah closes her eyes, her face slowly relaxing as she syncs her breathing with mine.

Gradually, her breathing steadies, and the panic attack begins to recede.

"I'll pick you up so we can go back to our room so that you don't catch a cold, can I do that?" I softly ask.

picking her up bridal style when she shakes her head slightly in approval, I start to walk. looking at her when she grips the back of my neck for support, gently resting her head on my shoulder as I walk inside.

Shutting the bedroom door behind me, I gently place her on the bed.

I was about to bring a towel but a grip on my wrist stops me.

Looking at it, I see trésor holding my arm looking at me with such vulnerability.

"P-please don't leave Arhaan." She mumbles, her voice barely audible. Her lips quivering at some thought.

"I promise I'm just going to bring you a towel. I'll be back in a sec."

Rushing in the bathroom, I grab few towels and first-aid kit I go back to the room.

Gently pushing her hair to a side, I pull out a  band aid and some antiseptics to clean the cut at the left side of her face.

"It's going to sting a little ok?" holding her head, I treat the cut making sure to go a little softer everytime she hisses.

Drying up her hair with a towel, I cover her with a blanket so that she doesn't catch a cold.

I sit on the other side of the bed, looking at her. Her closed eyes, as tears slowly glides across her face.

"Love?" "Tell me what is it? I promise I'll take the pain away."

"I-im just too tired, so tired all the time." Her eyes are red, cheeks tear-stained.

I bring my hand forward motioning her to take it.

She takes it without a thought, pulling her closer she huddles her head on the side of my chest.

Gently placing my hand on her lower back, I cover her with blanket. Raking my fingers slowly through her hair as I see her eyes finally fluttering shut.

The synchronised breath tells me that she is finally asleep, placing a soft kiss on top of her head only one thought surrounds my mind.

" Sleep" I whisper softly, even though she can't hear me.

" I'll fight the bad dreams off if they come to get you "

" I promise."

Whoever did this to my Inayah should definitely start counting the last few hours of their lives left.

Because they don't know what's coming for them.

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

♡Inayah's pov♡

In the corner, hidden from view, Stands a delicate beauty, so humble and true.

A wallflower, they call her, for she stays unseen, But her beauty shines through, like
a star in the dream.

Oh, wallflower, so delicate and rare, Your beauty is hidden, but we know you're there.

As the world rushes by, and the seasons slowly fade.

In your silent serenade.

But like every living thing it withers
- a flower deprived of sun, longing to belong to somewhere or someone.

Someone to hold for support just so it can survive all the problems in this cruel world.

For me that someone came in the form of my Academic rival.

My hands shake sitting on the vacant messy morning bed.

The memory of yesterday burns in my head, to fresh, too harsh.

I wobbly try to stand up but the ground beneath me starts to crumble away, the world around me starts to become distorted, like small chaotic spectacle.

I can feel my heart pounding furiously against my chest as if it’s trying to escape.

It’s like I am trapped in a never ending tunnel, with no escape.

Every thought becomes a tangled web, every thought of yesterday amplifies the terror gnawing at my core.

And suddenly, amidst the chaos, a wave of heavy nausea hits me making my limbs tremble uncontrollably making me fall on the floor.

I feel week, I feel fragile, I feel disgusted.
Rapid breaths wrest control from my lungs, leaving me gasping for air.

I feel a crushing weight descending upon my entire body.

All thoughts come together, Arhaan helping me with my panic attack yesterday. Him helping me to calm down but will Arhaan believe me when I tell him everything about his uncle?

Surely he will not. He hates me and why would he believe someone he hates so much.

He probably just helped me out of pity.

I need to fix everything, I need to fix myself.

I drag myself towards the bathroom, closing the door behind me making sure it's surely locked.

I don't dare to look myself in the mirror while removing my clothes.

Turning on the shower, I get in.

In the dark solitude of the bathroom, the shower's gentle hum fills the air, masking the sobs that escape with my each breath.

Each droplet that dances upon my sickening skin carries with it the weight of the burdens i have been carrying for way to long.

Washing away the pain, if only for a fleeting moment. The steaming curtain of water creates a temporary sanctuary — a shield against the outside world, offering a momentary respite from the harsh realities of life that I'm trying to ignore.

The water's relentless rhythm becomes a comforting anthem, syncing with the irregular beats of my aching heart.

As I stand directly under the shower head, the familiar pangs of grief, abuse threaten to engulf me.

My trembling hands grip the shower tiles, my body trembling in unison with the intensity of the emotions.

Each tear mixing with the water, the pain becomes indistinguishable, transformed into an almost tangible entity that swirls down the drain, disappearing into a void.

I squeeze my eyes shut, attempting to will away the haunting memories that still plagues my mind.

The chaos inside my mind seems to imprison every particle of my existence, a torrent of conflicting thoughts and emotions that I desperately seek to escape.

As the minutes pass, the torrent of tears subsides, replaced by a fragile calmness.

Will this pain ever leave me ?

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

An:  TRUST THE PROCESS!!

I have planned how I want to write these scenes so if you are thinking what happened with inayah and all, I promise it will get cleared very very soon ♡♡

I'll see you guys soon ♡

Thank you so much to everyone who take a little bit time out of their days to read this book

I am forever grateful ♡♡

Don't forget to vote you guys (☆) it gives motivation to continue writing..

Follow my account on instagram the link is in bio, I am regularly posting Crushed Chimere content there♡♡

I'll see you guys soon, and you can comment your views in the comments section, lets make this page a bit more interactive ♥️😚

Byeee humans 🪐🌩🌕
Peace ✌️
Treat people with kindness ( even the mean ones)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 565 7
Book one of "The Guns of Love" series "we're getting married soon, mon amour," he said, his eyes gleaming with a predatory intensity that sent shive...
76.7K 5.6K 39
"You are the worst mistake I've ever wanted to make twice." "Good , 'cause I plan on making it a third time tonight." THE SINGHANIA SAGA Book-1 Vi...
182K 6.8K 52
[Marriage series; Book 1] What happens when an 18 year old girl who is just starting her college life gets arranged with the handsome 25 year old bil...
57.2K 2.1K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...