The Butterfly Effect - Joe Bu...

By rottenroyalebooks

βœ¨οΈπŸ¦‹ πŸ¦‹ πŸ¦‹ ✨️ Sierra McCoffree is a Global Superstar who is afraid to fall in love. Joe Burrow is the Quarter... More

0.0 Wikipedia: Sierra McCoffree
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4

0.5

83 3 1
By rottenroyalebooks

In the VIP section of the concert, Sierra was nervously bouncing in her seat, knowing that Joe would be there soon. She wore a simple black crop top, high-waisted black-ripped skinny jeans, and a pair of Converse sneakers. She knew that if she wore the dress and the fans spotted her, and it would give away the fact that she was a surprise guest and not just there to support Taylor.

"Girl, if you don't quit moving around so much, I will take a bat to your knees. Relax, he'll be here soon." Liv looked up from her tablet, peering over her thin-framed glasses. Always working, even at one of the year's biggest tours.

Sighing, Sierra nibbled on her lip, "I know I am just so nervous, and I have no idea why."

That got Liv's attention real quick. She looked away from her tablet, smirking at the girl, "Oh, your brothers are going to flip out when I text the group chat."

Sierra blinked, "I'm sorry, what?"

Giggling, Liv looked back up at her tablet but pulled up the messaging app connected to her phone. She tapped quickly with her apple pencil and soon there was buzzing in her back pocket, followed by a lot more buzzing soon after.

Oh god, what did she do?

She pulled her phone out of her pocket, nearly dropping it at the speed she pulled it out before entering the group chat.

Huffing, Sierra glared in Liv's direction, who only smiled back as Joe entered the VIP box. Looking up at him, Sierra stood up with a smile, "Hey, you made it!"

He smiled, breathless, "Yeah, I'm sorry, practice ran later than expected. I had to shower and change faster than I ever had before." He walked over to her, sitting in the chair next to her.

"Hi! I'm Liv." The girl introduced herself, leaning forward to stick her hand out to him as he turned to look at her, "Personal Stylist, Best Friend,  and temporary manager of Sierra Valentina McCoffree at your service." Smiling sweetly as Sierra rolled her eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there." He grabbed her hand and shook it as the stadium went dark around them.

"Don't worry about it." She said as the crowd cheered and the concert began.

Taylor was amazing, of course; Sierra danced and sang along to every song while Joe entertained her, joining her with the songs he knew.

When the time came for her to start getting ready, one of the crew members walked into the VIP section and whispered into her ear, making her nod; she turned to Joe, "I'll be back soon. I have to go do a thing." She told him, and he nodded, looking back at Taylor on stage.

She and Liv did a quick handshake, which the two always did for good luck before she went on stage, exiting the VIP area and following the crew member to the dressing room to get ready.

Taylor began singing Blank Space, wearing her two-piece blue fringe set. She was just as excited as Sierra was that the girl would join her. Nobody would be expecting it.

After the second chorus, before the bridge, Taylor Swift said, "Please welcome the beautiful and talented Sierra McCoffree!"

Sierra walked out from behind a hidden door on the back of the stage and started model-walking down the catwalk wearing a sparkling light blue dress as she sang the first part of the bridge by herself.

🎶🎶🎶

[Sierra McCoffree, Taylor Swift, Together]

Boys only want Love if it's torture - Don't say I didn't, say I didn't warn ya.

Boys only want Love if it's torture - Don't say I didn't; say I didn't warn ya!

So it's gonna be forever.

Or it's gonna go down in flames?

You can tell me when it's over (Over), mm

If the high was worth the pain

Got a long list of ex-lovers

They'll tell you I'm insane (insane!)

'Cause you know, I love the players

And you love the game

'Cause we're young and we're reckless

(Yeah!)

We'll take this way too far (Ooh)

I'll leave you breathless, mm

Or with a nasty scar (With a nasty scar!)

Got a long list of ex-lovers

They'll tell you I'm insane

But I've got a Blank Space, Baby

And I'll write your name--

🎶🎶🎶

The crowd went crazy as the song ended, and Sierra laughed, waving to the crowd as Taylor walked over to hug her; once they parted, Taylor said, "Give it up for Sierra McCoffree, everyone!"

The crowd seemed to get louder, and Sierra waved before returning to the door she had come from. The crew helped her out of the mic pack, and she returned to the dressing room. She didn't bother changing back into it, just bringing her duffle bag to the VIP section in the fancy dress.

Liv had spent a lot of time on it, and she wasn't about to take it off after wearing it for only fifteen minutes.

She thanked the security guard who escorted her back to the section and entered the room as the door closed. She sat back in her seat as Joe began clapping for her, smiling widely.

"You were great up there; seriously, it was completely unexpected." He gave her a quick once over, "And you look amazing."

She was thankful their room was enclosed so she could hear him over the crowd's noise below, "Thank you. I couldn't tell anyone because I feared it would spoil the surprise."

"It was an amazing surprise indeed."

"You're already trending on Twitter," Liv said, leaning forward in her seat, "#Sierra-at-the-eras-tour is going insane. Pictures of your outfit, pictures of you singing, and oop-" Liv closed her mouth as her eyes widened, looking at a photo.

"What?" She asked the brunette, who made an ungodly noise as she dropped the phone in Sierra's lap.

It was pictures from Pop! News of Sierra and Joe smiling and dancing together before she had left to perform with the caption: "Sierra McCoffree and Joe Burrow spotted getting comfortable in the VIP section of the Era's Tour!"

Blushing, Joe sat back in his seat, "Damn, we were caught." He mumbled with a joking tone in his voice.

"I thought the glass was darker, oh well. Let the rumors spiral, eh?" Sierra joked, handing Liv back her phone.

"I mean, this publicity is better than no publicity?" Liv questioned as she slid her phone away, "For a pop star, at least."

"It's nothing bad, just average rumors that spiral whenever attractive men and women spend time together." Joe chuckled, watching Taylor performing below.

Sierra scanned the crowd with her eyes, seeing photographers aiming their cameras at them to try and snap any pics that could be considered scandalous. Just then, an idea popped into her head, and she smiled, leaning close to his ear before speaking, "When I finish talking, laugh and look at me like I said something funny. We'll give them something to talk about."

He understood the assignment, smiling wide and laughing, looking over at her with a big smile, making her giggle and nod.

"Just like that, number nine." She teased, and he rolled his eyes, still smiling.

"Teasing the fans is something you like to do, huh?" He turned to face her, leaning back against the armrest.

"What's the point of being famous if I can't mess with the ones who made me famous?"

"Preach!" Liv said, back on her tablet before the three returned to enjoying the concert.

The concert ended just a bit too soon for Sierra's liking, but as they stood up to leave, the security guard opened the door, "Taylor wants to know if you three want to meet up with her in the green room."

Sierra nodded, "Anything for the love of my life." She joked, and Liv looked at her tablet.

"I think I can manage to quit for the night."

Joe nodded, looking at Sierra, "I won't be able to stay for too long; I have an early practice tomorrow."

The three followed the security guard down to the green room, and as soon as the three stepped in, Taylor seemed to pop up out of nowhere, "Hi, you're Joe Burrow, right?"

Sierra then knew it was a trap. Her face fell, and she made a light groaning sound as she made her way over to the bar, ordering a glass of wine. She was going to need it.

Taylor was many things to Sierra: a mentor, the older sister she never had, and a friend, but Taylor wanted to add a matchmaker to that list since Sierra had turned eighteen and the younger girl had walked right into the trap.

The performance, the extra ticket, and the invite to the small after-party made sense now. Always scheming, that woman.

"Yeah, that's me." Joe's smile was charming, at least to Sierra; it was, "It's great to meet you; your concert was amazing. Blank Space was my favorite song of the night, though."

"Sierra picked the song and we spent two hours during dress rehearsals practicing the harmonies. She's a genius, that girl." Taylor looked over to Sierra, who held up her wine glass.

"Don't forget it! I wasn't deemed a musical prodigy in the Guinness Book of world records at age eight for no damn reason." She cheered to herself before taking a sip. 

Joe looked at her with a look of disbelief, "Really?"

Smirking, Sierra looked at him from her glass as Liv pulled up the article on her phone, handing the phone to him.

"Read it and weep; catch up on your Sierra McCoffree lore." Liv joked, walking over to Sierra to get a drink for herself.

Taylor whispered to Joe, "If you're thinking about pursuing her, just know that she has a lot of people in her corner who care about her. She may act tough, but she can only keep her strong, independent woman act up for so long."

He nodded, "Understood."

He walked over, got himself a drink, and handed Liv back her phone. 

Taylor called Liv to help her with something in the other room, leaving Joe and Sierra alone for the first time.

Sierra cleared her throat, "Did you enjoy the concert? I hope my request didn't make you waste your night."

He scoffed, "Waste? I would not call seeing an iconic performance like you and Miss. Swift put on tonight a waste. I can be all like, I was there, on social media." He teased, and she rolled her eyes with a smile.

"I'm glad you decided to come, and thank you for putting up with my disappearing act for three songs. Needed time to get changed and do my makeup after all."

He brushed it off, "Liv is a nice company, too; she showed me some of the dresses she's drawing. She is insanely talented."

Sierra nodded, "Oh yeah, there's no one like her. She made this dress in just over twelve hours for me. I bet she was screaming the whole time, and I feel bad about it."

"You all did an amazing job tonight," He took a sip of his whiskey, "Are you coming to the game on Sunday?"

She nodded, "Oh yeah, Liv and I will probably be sightseeing when my security guard, Rob, flies in tomorrow. I don't like going out in public without him near; the last thing I need is to get mobbed by a large group of fans unexpectedly."

He nodded, pursing his lips, "Would you be interested in coming to my apartment and having dinner?"

She blinked, taken aback by the question, but smiled and decided to test the waters, "Like a date?"

Joe nodded, "If you don't mind the thought."

"I don't mind at all."

He smiled, "It's a date then," his eyes looked at his watch, "I need to head home, but I'll send you a text with the time and my address later."

"I'll be waiting, Number Nine."

Shortly after leaving, Taylor and Liv came out from the other room with big smiles. Liv stopped next to her, "So? Did either of you make a move?"

Smirking, Sierra shrugged, "If you consider me going to his apartment for dinner tomorrow night a date like he and I are, then yes."

Taylor's jaw dropped, "Call me Cupid."

Looking at Liv, who pulled out her phone, Sierra rolled her eyes playfully, "Don't tell my brothers! Please. Henry will break into my home, and I'll find James and Axle there too by the time we return on Mondy."

Liv huffed, rolling her eyes as she put her phone away, "You're no fun."

"I'm plenty fun; I just don't want my dating life to be questioned by three fully grown men."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 707 20
in which Joe burrow falls for the new bengals cheerleader but what will he do when she finds out who her family really are
51.9K 1K 22
i see sparks fly whenever you smile JOE BURROW x DELILAH BRENNON Β© Iandonorris 2023 / march -
28.4K 297 13
[Book 1 in the Cold as Ice series] Mia Bennett never imagined that she would be chosen to be the athletic trainer for the Cincinnati Bengals. She was...
70K 1K 25
Claire Altman moved to Cincinnati, Ohio for a new start. Move in day arrives and she discovers something terrible...the apartment complex gave her th...