The love story(ZoroxReader

By TheAnimeFanIsAlive

Hello this is my first story i ever made, im not so good at english so please try to understand what im writi... More

Joining The Crew
The Accident
At The Island
Ur starting to fall in love
Zoro x reader(lemon)
The burning village
Telling the crew ur secret
Note
Going Back To The Crew
Note
Another Note
Its snowing!
Sorry
Its now summer again + Getting kidnapped
The crew will save u!
To the next island!
Skypiea + meeting Ace!
Breaking news
Im back again!

Playing in the forest

11 1 0
By TheAnimeFanIsAlive

U said to the crew that u were going to the forest. U took ur bag with u and u were walking to the forest. U walked deep info the forest and took something out of ur bag. It was a violin. U started to play the violin. It sounded beautiful. It sounded so beautiful that animals started to come to u. U didnt see that the rest of the crew were following u. Luffy couldn't keep quiet so he yelled "F/N WHY DIDNT U TELL US U WERE SO GOOD AT THE VIOLIN!?". "I-i didnt think much of it Luffy" u said to Luffy. Luffy asked u to continue playing the violin. So u continued playing. After some hours of playing it started to get dark. U all went back to the Going Merry. When u got on the ship u could hear someone in the kitchen. It sounded like blackbeard... U ran to the kitchen and opend the door and u was Blackbeard. "Uhm..Hello f/n, JOIN MY CREW!" Blackbeard said to u. "Blackbeard...HELL NAH IM NOT GONNA JOIN UR CREW!" U yelled. Black beard looked mad and he walked against u. Luffy, Usopp, Zoro and Sanji came to the kitchen and started at Blackbeard. Blackbeard pushed them away and picked u up. U tried to get away but he wouldn't let u go. Luffy got mad and hitted Blackbeard...Blackbeard used his Dark-dark fruit. The floor was now dark. "DONT TOUCH THE FLOOR!" U yelled. Everyone in the crew didn't touch the floor. Blackbeard threw u on to his boat. Blackbeards crewmates knocked u out. After some hours u woke up and saw Blackbeard and his crewmates. U slaped one of his crewmates. His crewmate screamed in pain. Because u slaped him hard. "LET ME GO U JERK!" U yelled. "No ur from now on joining my crew" Blackbeard said. U looked super mad and u used ur devil frui. U burned Blackbeard. He screamed in pain.  U used ur devil fruit and flew away. U saw the going marry and everyone was in a panic. U got on the ship and when they saw u they ran to u and hugged u. 

"Guys we need to get far away so Blackbeard doesnt come back" U said. They all got the ship ready to go. 

Note

Sorry for this short chapter

End of note

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 354 11
Hiii so this is my first story and I hope you will like it. English isn't my first language so if I mess something up tell me. I hope you like this s...
244 21 26
Hi there! I'm new to writing and this is the first ever story I've written. I know there are going to be a lot of mistakes since English is neither...
8K 450 9
this will be INTKOT reacting to Deon... i hope you enjoy reading (this is my first time writing, so please tell me if i made a mistake or if i need...
48.8K 571 10
This is my first time writing a story, and lemons, so if i have Grammar errors, then that means my first language is NOT english... HOPE YOU ENJOYYYY...