𝑩𝑬𝑻𝑹𝑨𝒀𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵𝑺 |...

By _elena54

❝I can be your man in the chair!❞ Jake exclaimed. ❝My man in the chair?❞ Peter repeated slowly. | THE AMAZI... More

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬
𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒔
1|𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗦
2|𝗟𝗜𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥
3|𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧
4|𝗚𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
5|𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥
7| 𝗗𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦
8| 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧
9| 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙎 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙀

6|𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗠𝗘

221 16 60
By _elena54

༺༻

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲

༺༻

𝑱𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑵 𝑷𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑹'𝑺 𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑴 waiting for him to return. He was walking from one end to another when he heard the window open and turned around.

"Peter! Thank god. Are you alright?" He asked helping him in.

"Yeah.." Peter whispered, Jake took his mask off reviling his face.

"I saved someone." He whispered while slowly sitting down on the floor.

Jake nodded, "Yeah, you were a freaking hero man!" He smiled, also sitting down.

Peter looked up, his eyes meeting Jake's. They starred at each other for a moment before he cleared his throat and Jake backed away. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

Peter looked in space, "I don't know." He whispered, "I'm proud of you." Jake said and he finally meet his gaze.

He didn't want to ruin the moment but he knew he had to tell him about Gwen.

"I have to tell you something." He started and Jake raised his eyebrows, "I.." He closed his eyes, sighing.

"I told Gwen." He said. "What?" Jake asked.

"That I'm Spider-Man. I told her." By the look of Jake's face Peter knew he fucked up.

"Why?" He asked.

"She was gonna leave and she was upset and I- I don't know—" Jake cut Peter off, "You don't know?" He repeated, "Are you kidding me?" He stood up and Peter followed immediately.

"It's not a big deal." He said and Jake looked at him in disbelief, "Not a big— Peter if people find out about you, she's gonna be in serious danger! She— she could die!" Jake said.

"You know about me? So you're also in danger!" Peter argued, Jake shook his head.

"That's different, okay and I don't care about that—" Jake was cut off by Peter who was now looking at him in disbelief, "You don't care about— how could you not care about that!"

Jake frowned not saying anything.

"Listen Peter, if anything happens to her, if she dies, then that's—" He whispered after a moment,

"On me." Peter finished his sentence.

Jake sighed and closed his eyes, "Look, if you think that telling her was the right call then.. alright. I mean there's nothing we can do about it now anyway."

"Just please protect her, and congratulations." He forced a smile and was about to leave but Peter grabbed his arm.

"Are you mad at me?" He frowned and Jake sighed, "No. I'm actually proud of you."

He looked at him for a moment before whispering, "And I'm sure Ben would be too."

He then looked down at his arm cursing Peter to realize that he was still holding onto him,
he cleared his throat and let go.

Peter wanted to say more but he was already out the door.

༺༻

Jake skated home, opened the door and was greeted by his mother, "Hey honey, how was your day?" She asked.

"Good." He muttered, "Did you see the news yet? About that guy that saved the boy?" Mary asked and Jake shook his head, "Well, there was an accident on a bridge and Spider-Man saved the little boy." She said.

"Spider Man?" He whispered, "Yeah that's what he called himself." His mother replied.

Jake smiled, he remembered Peter using the name earlier but he was too furious to pay any attention to it.

"Hey, are you okay?" Mary asked, "Yeah, yeah mom, I'm just really tired. I'm going to bed." He made his way to his room and fell on his bed, sighing.

But he couldn't just lay around, he had to do something, so he stood up and looked at his board, he picked up a pen and began to write.

'GWEN KNOWS.' He started to breathe heavily.

'SHE'S IN DANGER.' He wrote next.

Okay. Maybe writing about what just happened didn't help him at all.

His hand was shaking and he was struggling to whip what he wrote while trying not to cry.

Jake threw the eraser at the board and put his hands over his head. He was breathing heavily, so many thoughts filled his head.

She knows. Which means she is in danger and if she dies what about her family? Her little brothers?

Peter told her. 𝑾𝒉𝒚 did he tell her?

The same question repeated in his head; 𝑾𝒉𝒚?

Jake's head was spinning and he closed his eyes, trying to breathe.

They were dating. Peter and Gwen were together.

He was aware that Peter didn't return his feelings but it still hurt.

Jake didn't notice Mary coming in the room,.

"Jake?" She asked but all he could hear was a loud peeping in his ear.

"Hey, it's okay honey. You're okay." She put her hands on his cheeks, "It's okay, it's just you and me." She said and Jake shook his head, "I- I can't—" He replied.

"Mom?" He whimpered, and Mary nodded, "I know, it's okay. You can do this, breathe with me, let it go." She said and he nodded.

Mary breathed in and out and slowly, Jake repeated until his breathing was becoming even again.

"You're alright. You're save." She whispered,  hugging him. He nodded while hugging back.

"I got you. I got you." Mary repeated hugging him tighter.

Peter was watching from Jake's window.

He wanted to do nothing more than to get in and hold him, telling him that he would be okay.

Jake was always there for him and he wanted to return the favor, but he couldn't. He knew to just let him be with his mom. He knew that that's what Jake needed right now.

༺༻

Peter and Gwen were sitting on the benches, She wanted to know everything but Peter couldn't stop thinking about Jake, how he was doing, if he was alright.

"Who else knows about this?" Gwen asked, "Uh.. you and Jake." He replied and her eyes widen, "Jake knows? How long?" She asked.

"Well, he made my suit and helped me with the Web shooters, so I'd say since the beginning." Peter smiled.

"He helped you?" She asked and he nodded.

"Hey, you don't.. believe what the police are saying do you?"  Peter asked, "Of course not." Gwen whispered.

"Does it scare you? What you can do?" She asked and Peter shook his head, "No." He smiled.

"What did that thing on the bridge look like?" Gwen asked, "It's big. Too big to be human." Peter replied, "You got to lay low." She nodded, "Can't do that." He said, "Why?"

"Cause last night. These people on the bridge, whatever was attacking them would've killed them. So I got to go after it." He shrugged.

"But it's not your job." She whispered, "Maybe it is." He smiled.

They looked at each other before Peter spoke up again, "Hey about the kiss.." He started but Gwen interrupted him, "I know." She said and Peter looked at her confused.

"It's okay. To be honest.. I didn't like it much either." She laughed and Peter starred at her.

He nodded after a moment before looking confused again, "How did you know that's what I was gonna say?" He asked.

Gwen looked at him. he really didn't know did he?

She shook her head, it wasn't her place to say anything, he had to figure it out himself.

"Well, actually I'm glad it was cause otherwise it would've been really awkward." She laughed and Peter joined.

"But I'd still like to be your friend." Gwen smiled and Peter nodded, "Yeah, me too."

"Okay so let's start over, "Gwen Stacy." She said putting her hand out, "Peter Parker." He shook her hand.

༺༻

Jake was in class, he was about to put his head down when the teacher spoke up.

"Alright class, this is Hayley Allan. She's new. Make her feel welcome." She spoke as Hayley stood there awkwardly.

"Take a seat next to that boy." The teacher pointed at Jake and he closed his eyes sighing, just perfect.

"Hey." She said and he smiled not wanting to be rude, "Hey." He was about to put his head down but Hayley spoke up again, "So.. I don't have anyone to show me around, would you.." She trailed off.

"Sure." Jake nodded, "Thank you." She smiled, "No problem. I'm Jake Jones" He said, "Hayley Allan."

༺༻

"Okay, so do you have any questions?" Jake asked when they were at the end of the tour.

"No. Wait yes, could you catch me up on the stuff you guys did until now? If that's not too much trouble." She asked.

"No trouble at all. Here I'll give you my phone number so we can meet up and I'll give you the stuff. I can send it to you too but I think it would be better in person." He shrugged giving her his number.

"Do you have a ride?" He asked and Hayley nodded, "The bus." She replied and Jake made a disgusting face.

Well, I'm here with my Jeep so if you want I can drive you home." He said and Hayley nodded, "That would be great, thanks." She replied, "No problem." Jake smiled and began to walk to the exit with Hayley following.

She looked to her right to see a girl standing at the lockers, she smiled at her and the girl smiled back, "Hey, who is that?" She asked and Jake looked at where Hayley was pointing with her head, "Gwen Stacy." He responded and she nodded.

"Gwen." She repeated quietly.

༺༻

Suddenly "why" doesn't sound like a word anymore.

HAYLEY HAS ARRIVED!!

Gwen talking the whole time, meanwhile Peter: "I wonder how Jake's doing?"

Wrote this while listening to ❝𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑺𝑻.❞ by måneskin hence the title.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 139 35
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." - A.A. Milne
183K 2.8K 55
wednesday preferences, imagines, one-shots, headcanons, etc! ‏‏‎ ‎ COMPLETED (UNTIL SEASON TWO)‏‏‎ ‎ SOME NSFW TOPICS‏‏‎ ‎ LOWERCASE INTENDED‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏...
10.6K 379 28
"𝔦𝔣 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔰-" "𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓 𝖎 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊." 彡 when high school ends and life begin...
600K 19.7K 41
𝕄𝕀𝕃𝔼𝕊 𝕄𝕆ℝ𝔸𝕃𝔼𝕊 𝕏 𝔹𝕃𝔸ℂ𝕂 𝕆ℂ ♡ | 𝘼𝙇𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎 .・✫・゜・。 ━━━━━━━━━ ➛ ╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤...