Twisted Wonderland x Mairimas...

By aries239

After the tight fight to secure the throne for demon kings and because of that change their human side fully... More

Main Character Info
Prologue
Prologue 0-1
Prologue 0-2
Prologue 0-3
Prologue 0-4
Prologue 0-5
Prologue 0-6
Prologue 0-7
Prologue 0-8
Prologue 0-9
Prologue 0-10
Demon Character
Dorm Information
Yodhira Dorm Tour
Heartslabyul
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-1🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-2🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-3🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-4🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-5🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-6🌹
Author Note
🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-7 🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-8🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-9🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-10🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-11🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant Epiloque🌹
Kalego Interval 1
Queendom of Roses
Savanaclaw
🦁 The Rebel 2-1 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-2 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-3 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-4 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-5 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-6 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-7 🦁
Raina Overblot?
🦁 The Rebel 2-8 🦁
🦁The Rebel 2-9🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-10 🦁
Let's talk session!
💐 Ghost Bride 1-1 💐
hello 👋
Raina SSR card?
💐 Ghost Bride 1-2 💐
Ghost Bride Final
Octavinelle
🐚The Sea Witch Game 3-1🐚

🐚The Sea Witch Game 3-2🐚

890 42 17
By aries239

#AUTHOR POV#

As the light shines, the silver-haired man that stands under it smiles proudly looking at the rest of the students in the lounge. He soon started his speech.

"Well well, It seems like there are so many poor unfortunate souls that can't fulfill our agreement. Welcome back to the place where it all begin. My name is Azul Ashengrotto. I am the head of Octavinelle, the boss of Monstro Lounge and the man who will be your master from this day on."

He said while gesturing his hands towards the crowd. The crowd starts to buzz with disagreement with what Azul said.

"In accordance with the contract, from now until you graduate, I will have you work for me to the bone as my servant."

"THIS IS A FRAUD!" one voice booms through the lounge. Azul then looks at the boy that shouting the words before nodding.

"I believe you are the first year, Ace Trappola. Calling it a 'Fraud' is rather rude. The Paper and notebook I gave you as part of the contract should have had a perfect plan for taking the test. If you followed it, you should have no problem scoring over 90 points." He smiles

"That right. I got 92." Said Ace.

"That wonderful! I'm overjoyed that it was of use to you."

"BUT THAT BEFORE I KNOW THERE WILL BE THIS PLENTY OF STUDENTS TO COMPETE!"

"That right. There no way we all make it to the top 50 if you give out this many notebooks!" Said Deuce.

"Do you understand the concept of 'Duty Confidential'? The idio- I mean, everyone who relied on me had their own reason for doing so but... who made a contract for what reasons and under what conditions are all deeply connected to an individual's privacy. That I can't simply go around revealing to others, no?" Said Azul while smiling.

"I'm a very honest man afterall~. You can look on page 127 of the contract and you see the clause about confidentiality." Azul continued while pointing towards the page of the paper.

"T-then what gonna happen to the fire magic that I gave you as the collateral for the notebook?" Ask Grim with a nervous look.

The other student starts to have a realization on their face as they look at Azul in panic.

"Oh, so that's why Grim and the others didn't use their magic for this past few days," said Asmodeus as he watched the whole scene.

"My~. Such a devilish idea." Said Elizabeth.

The rest of the students start to get heated up especially after Azul says that their magic is for him to control and decide. In the middle of it, Jack who can't hold it any longer starts to shout.

"I have enough of this pathetic display!" Jack suddenly shouts as all the head turns to him.

"Jack! Y-you here to save us!" shouted Grim.

"Hm... You are? You don't have an anemone... We are currently in the middle of a staff meeting. If it doesn't pertain to you, could you please leave?" said Azul as he scoffed.

"Doesn't pertain me? I wanted to study hard to beat a bunch of guys who used their own brain fair and square. But because of you it was all for nothing. I'm plenty involved!" said Jack with pissed face.

"Grgh... him and his weird way of justice..." Said Ace while clutching his stomach.

"And you don't get a wrong idea. Those who make a greedy deals, those who rely on others, I don't want to be bros with any of them! If you want then solved this own problem yourself." said Jack towards Ace.

Hearing that word seems to give Grim a new idea as he looks at his surroundings.

"Jack words has opened up my eyes. If we can't have it then... WE JUST NEED TO TAKE IT BACK! WE ARE SO MANY AND HE IS ONLY ONE!"

"That racoon is right... EVERYONE LET'S TAKE OUR MAGIC BACK!"

"YEAH!!!"

The riot soon happens as the students start to rush up towards the stage. Azul can only sigh at the pathetic display.

"Such a pity that you all resolved in such an ungentleman way. Jade, Floyd, I leave them all to you." Said Azul as the twin appeared on his side.

"Finally~ More action."

"Floyd, hold back a little, okay? We still need them for the servers."

"Roger~"

The brutal fight soon ensued. The Yodhira dorm plus Jack watch in silence as one by one students start to get thrown away from the stage. One almost hit them but Asmodeus just kicked them back in the opposite direction.

In less than 5 minutes, all of the students have already been piled up in unconscious manners.

"T-they are so strong..."

"How could none of our spells even hit him?"

"Such a pathetic display. And to think this is the best magician that has been chosen for this school." Kerori scoffs.

She glanced at Raina to see her and Iruma's reaction but they didn't show anything. Raina and Iruma calmly look at the display, like they enjoying their new favorite shows. But their eyes are something Kerori notices. It didn't have a spark in there as usual. The coldness has already replaced them. And it seems like not only her that noticed.

Azul still stands and can only smirk when hearing the student's words. "I let you all know, you have signed a golden contract. As long as it's valid it cannot be annulled by any number of people. Whatever spell you use, it can't so much as scratch the contract. Fufufu... As long as you have that anemone sprouting from your head you have no choice but to obey my orders."

Azul said with a smile as the twins stood beside him. The students can only look at them in silence while remorsing their fate before a clap starts to echo inside the monstro.

"That is such an amazing performance, Azul-senpai." They all look towards the bar where all the Yodhira students are seated. The barista has long gone. Raina still sitting there sipping at her drink while Jazz was the one who clapped.

"Oh? I didn't know there will also be the Crown Prince and the Crown Princess of the Netherworld visited in the middle of staff meeting. My apologies that you need to see all of that disgrace."

"No need for apologies, Azul-senpai. We should be the one that apologize to come and intruding the staff meeting." Said Iruma.

"My~ Such a polite word. No need to worry about that. I believe that the drinks are quite enjoyable?" asks Azul as he looks at the glass that Raina holding.

He curiously waited for the girl's reaction to his question but Raina just glanced at him before turning her attention back to her drinks.

"It's okay. However, it would be better if you also sold alcohol here. But I can't ask for too much, right?" said Raina.

Azul look shocked when hearing the girl's words. He can't believe that the crown princess will easily ask for alcohol for the whole school to know. So, he just keeps smiling but still questions whether whatever he hears is right or wrong. Grim hears Raina's voice start to perk up his eyes to look at the Yodhira dorm that sits in the bar section. His eyes glimmer with hope.

"R-raina! You came! I knew it! Of course, as my henchman, you will come to save your master. Fufu~ Now go on and give him the beating!" Grim said with a smirk as he looked at the trio with a mocking smile but Raina didn't even glance at him. Grim looked at the girl again with a questioning look.

"O-oi Raina!" Grim shouted trying to catch the girl's attention but Raina didn't even budge.

"I-Iruma! What's wrong with your sister..." Grim asks as he tries to get closer with the group, He looks at Asmodeus who glares at him fiercely. Grim can only lower his ears.

"It seems like you need to train your staff more thoroughly. In that case, we will leave for today." On cue, Raina starts to massage her head as it suddenly gives her a little pain. Asmodeus helped escort Raina out while other Yodhira students also followed suit.

Ace, Deuce can only look at Grim pitily before shuddering when remembering Raina's action.

"We definitely  dissapointed her, huh...."

"Yep."

"So, we totally deserve her anger."

"I don't think that what an anger should look like."

"Yeah... she is really in raged, huh?"

"...Yes..."

"We doom"
---------------------------------------------------------

#RAINA POV#

I can feel the headache start to build up while walking out from the Monstro lounge. All of my friends including my brother look at me worriedly. Asmodeus also helps me by holding my hands.

"Are you okay, Raina?" asked my brother.

I shake my head, "No, I'm not... Can we go back now, please? I don't think being in here will do any good."

Just as we step out from the lounge, I can see the headmaster looking at the mirror intently with a beaming smile approaching our group.

"Ah~ My beloved students~ I believe you have been doing very well~," He said with a sing a long voice.

"Good day to you, headmaster~ Is there something you want to talk about?" Ask Elizabeth as she steps in front of the group. Crowley then starts to sniff while looking at us with teary eyes.

"I guess you already see what my other state is now that they in Azul clutch... Oh, how my heart started to ache for them. To fall for such a scheme in their youth, don't you feel a single pity towards them?" Said Crowley while continuing with his acting.

"That's why I-"

"I will hold whatever you want to propose in there headmaster." Ni-san suddenly cut before Crowley can continue.

"We are now already entering our break session so whatever happen in this school, should not fall into our responsibility. Beside you are the headmaster, you are the one that should solve this crisis. So, before you come to us and asking us to solve this for you, why don't you step into your role as the headmaster in this one first, hm?" Said Iruma.

Crowley looks shocked by this, "B-but, this is not the first time he did it. Azul Ashengrotto already doing the same trick last year and I was forced to enter a contract with him to let him open the Lounge in the school. It's something that should not be allowed. That's why I really want to ask you all for help on this one. Please, Raina and Iruma~ Can you do me a favor for this one?" Said Crowley while looking at me.

"You-!" I put my hands up before Asmo starts to rant toward the headmaster.

"In that case, enter a contract with us, dear headmaster..." I said.

"...eh?"

"You should know that no one want to do some work without getting something out. We can solve this problem for you, once and for all but of course, with a price. Enter a contract with us and then we talk."

This makes the headmaster stay silent. I don't blame him. Entering a contract with a demon is far more dangerous than entering a contract with some scammer businessman. We can basically ask for anything in return for doing some favor, even if the price is absurd. This should be a logic that everyone needs to know.

For the higher rankings demons can even fulfill the most impossible things but with a price. If you are not careful, with just one snap, even your soul will belong to us. This fact seems to shut down the headmaster rather quickly.

"If that is all, then please excuse us. As you can see, the exam has just been over and we really need our rest." said Iruma.

With that being said, me and my brother along with everyone started to walk back leaving the headmaster alone in the hallways. I can hear the mirror ripple again before Jack's footstep can be heard but we already stepping into our own mirror and going back into our dorm.

---------------------------------------------------------

#AUTHOR POV#

That night, the whole Yodhira dorm is silent. Grim has just returned from his forceful duty as the waiter steps inside Yodhira with tearful eyes. He still remembers the disappointed glance Raina gave him earlier.

His fire dims as his eyes look sad at the dorm. As he stepped inside the 3rd-floor lounge, all the light in the dorm had been switched off, but thankfully, the windows were open and some moonlight was seeping through.

"Finally return?" His ears perked when he heard some voice and looked at Jazz sitting in one of the chairs of the Lounge.

"Where Raina?" He asks in a low voice. The usually bright room and room full of laughter have gone, giving this eerie atmosphere all around. Jazz looked at him before lighting up some smoke.

"Sleep in Iruma's room." Jazz answered before inhaling the smoke.

"Is she... angry with me?" Grim asks while lowering his ears. Jazz glances at him before letting the smoke out.

"Disapointed would be the right words. I will not lecture you on what you should do and what you shouldn't. I mean, you are not that idiot to fall towards a pretty words though I can't blame you for the temptations. After all, the deals are so sweet that you can't ignore it, right?" said Jazz while looking at Grim.

"I know that you are a new addition to our team but that doesn't mean you can do anything you want and expect us will handle the rest for you. We are demons. Each one of us is a monster in our own way. Selfish is one of our foundations. Trust me when I say, you still see nothing of us yet Grim. If it's not because of the twin's kindness, I bet that you would still be wandering in the streets with nothing but your name and body." Jazz then continues smoking while looking at Grim. He then stands up and crouches in front of Grim.

"Let's this be a warning for you, Grim. Not to use the twin's kindness for your own desire, okay? They have been through a lot and I along with the rest, will never let anything get in their way and our way. This includes you." Grim shivers as he can feel a pressure emitting from Jazz before all of the pressure is gone and Jazz has stood up.

"You will be sleeping with me tonight. Best not to bother the twin for tonight, understand?"

"... Yes..." As Grim followed Jazz, he couldn't help but look towards the halls that led to Raina and Iruma's bedroom with a longing look.

-Somewhere-

A loud footstep echoes through the forest, rapid breathing as a man with black clothes runs between the trees of the forest. His eyes franticly looked at his surroundings. As he found one of the holes in the tree, he started to hide there while trying his best to calm his beating heart.

'Hey! You heard me? Hello? Can you copy this?' A static voice can be heard through his communication.

'I- I'm sorry... I'm sorry! We should not accept this request..."

'What happen in there? Where the other unit?'

"W-we were ambushed... They already notice us before... before we can do our attack... From the start, this is an impossible mission! We -no- I should never agree on this!" As he replied while choking on his tears.

'Hey! Calm down! I will send a reinforcement no-'

"NO! Leave us alone! It's already too late... Boss, just... return the request..."

The man wanted to continue before he heard the sound of the wind and at the same time his body just fell down. His brain freeze as his eyes look at his lower body.

"Never mess with... the twin and... their crowns..." That is his last words before a light gone from his eyes. Another step can be heard as someone walks up towards him.

"I'm very sorry, de gozaru. We can't let anyone with ill intent towards our friends escape." He said as he looked at the body before a butterfly landed on the body.

Soon a swarm of butterflies can be seen flocking the body before disappearing leaving not even a single body and blood behind. The place is clean of anything.

"Fufu~ Good job Garp~ Your sword has really improved so much. To think you can slash a single tree from so far is so impressive~." A melodious voice comes from the tree as a female can be seen sitting there with her butterfly fluttering close by.

"Ah, you make me blush, Elizabetha-dono!"

"Oh, don't be~ You deserve it~" Elizabeth smiled sweetly as she crossed her legs while looking at Garp. Soon, their jewelry starts to glow faintly. They stay silent.

"It seems like the others already finished too. We should return now, de gozaru." Elizabeth agrees as she hops down from the tree with Garp's help. They are walking away from the scene to return back to their dorm. Tomorrow is a new day for school, so they can't really be late for tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------

-Next Day-

Jack has been skipped school as he spying around Azul. It's not like he wants to do this willingly, this is not his problem to begin with but he still remembers a word from the headmaster as he gets out from the Monstro Lounge to chase after Raina and the demon group. He worried for the female health as he saw her getting pale when stepping outside from the Lounge.

"Raina-wait!"

"I will not chase after them if I were you, mister howl." Headmaster said still holding a tissue.

"Headmaster? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see what to commotion is all about but imagine my surprise when the tragedy from last year repeats itself again. My poor students... And it seems like not only me that stressed up from this. Miss Raina and Mister Iruma appear to be in distress as well. I heard that their close friend and Grim even get part of this scheme. Poor Miss Raina, this must be affecting her so much that she starts to get sick." Said Headmaster while holding a tissue back to his face. Jack who heard of this stayed silent. True to what the headmaster said, perhaps this whole ordeal has been affecting Raina more than anyone, especially with that raccoon inside.

"That why Mr. Howl. Can you heard my request?"

In the end, Jack agrees to the Headmaster's request. He wants to help ease Raina's problem even by little. That is why, he doing something unusual like skipping class just to follow Azul around for the whole day until lunch.

Through his observation, he can see that Azul is an excellent A student. Nothing is wrong with him and he looks just like a normal student with a perfect grade. This frustrates him. Azul seems like a perfect student without any weaknesses.

He is eating his lunch before Ace, Deuce, and Grim sitting in front of him with their body slumped over the table. Jack looks at them with a questioning look.

They start to rant about how they are forced to wake up early in the morning to take care of the Lounge kitchen and prepare before the lounge opens. Grim whole body can be seen as quite wet as he has been forced to clean the whole kitchen alone.

"Hmph, a well deserved punishment." Jack said.

Ace looks at him with a side glare. "Yeah, laugh all you want. If I knew that this whole deal could lead to this, I would choose to fail my exam instead."

"Well, they said regrets come after the accidents..."

"Damn it Deuce, who side your on?!"

Grim looks around Jack before asking, "I didn't see Raina and Iruma around you..."

Jack perked his ears with this, "Well, I have not seen them since this morning. Even the whole Yodhira students can't be seen this whole day. Why? Didn't you see them yesterday night?" He asks back. Grim lowered his ears.

"Th-they... *Cry* WAHHH!!! THEY ANGRY AT ME!!!" Grim suddenly broke down crying. The boys panicked by this.

"O-oi Grim, cut it out!" said Ace.

"I *sniff* I haven't seen them since yesterday and *sniff* it looks like they have been avoiding me. What should I do?!" Grim continues his crying.

Ace and Deuce can only look at Grim in pity. The twins are known as the kind and sweet royal. They can be seen always smiling while greeting everyone. They are also willing to help others when needed. Sometimes, their image makes them look like angels instead of the demon.

To think someone like them can get angry sent shivers through Ace and Deuce's veins. An angry royal is not a good sign. Especially a good and kind royal like Raina and Iruma.

"Oya? Did the anemone start to regret its decision?" a sudden shadow started to cover for them. The pair of twins, Jade and Floyd look at them with a smile.

"GAH! IT'S THEM?"

"Tch, to think the duo of tyrants will show up in the middle of our meal. How disdainful..." Said Ace as he glared at Jade and Floyd.

"Ahaha! Isn't that cute? The sea anemones that breached its contract is talking. You guys know you are in no position to complain. So shut your mouth." Said Floyd while looking at them threateningly. Ace, Deuce, and Grim move a little.

"What did you want?" said Jack while looking at the twins. Jade looked at him before looking at his surroundings.

"Hm. It's odd. I didn't see the royal twins. Did you perhaps know where they are right now?" Ask Jade with a smile.

"Yeah~ I really miss little shrimpy~" Said Floyd.

"... I don't know. If you didn't have anything to say, please leave."

"What your problem? You are as prickly as a sea urchin." Said Floyd with a pout.

"WH-?! I'M A WOLF DAMMIT!"

"Such a shame... We really want to talk to the royal twins regarding something. To think we didn't have a chance today." Jade said with a sigh.

"If you come to search for them just so you can force them to sign a deal with Azul. You can forget about it! They would not sign a single paper of yours no matter what." Jack said as he stood to look at Jade and Floyd.

"Oh? What makes you so sure?" Ask Jade as he looks at Jack calmly.

"They are not that stupid so you can take your deal and go somewhere else."

"Oi, I really didn't appreciate the way you talk. Sea Urchin." Floyd immediately goes towards Jack and pulls his collar towards him.

"Floyd calm yourself. It would do us no good if you lose control now." Jade reminded.

"The heck with that. This sea urchin needs to be taught a lesson not to bite a predator. Besides, the way he talk like he knows little shrimp, pissed me off." Floyd answers but before he can swing his fist toward Jack, a voice cuts through the cafeteria.

"Drop him immediately, Floyd Leech. If you still want to talk to us."

---------------------------------------------------------
Author note:

So... I return after so many month 😃. I think I will go back to my room, seeing all of your angry face really make me scared.

Hehe...

I'm sorry 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 84 13
You all did it!! You guys got my book to 16k! Im very grateful for that, and to celebrate it, I made a new book!!! One where I will post all kinds of...
81 0 5
When Y/N's best friend Iruma disappears, they set out on a journey to find him no matter what it takes. Even if it means going to the underworld and...
36.4K 1.3K 82
I upload every week, on Wednesday. Writing gets better over time. Contains: Asmodeus x Iruma <--(Main ship) Kiriwo x Iruma It was a regular day in th...
81.7K 2.1K 26
Fourteen-year-old Iruma has been unfortunate all his life. However never did he gave up to reveal his secret. No one was after all alowed to know it...