The Vanoss Crew Journey to An...

By TIMEMASTER101

This is the same as the previous Vanoss Crew fanfic, "Banana Bus Squad x Isekai". This one, however, has mino... More

Chapter 1: Tomorrow
Chapter 2: What the Fuck is this Isekai Bullshit?
Chapter 3: Confusions
Chapter 4: Feuer Frei!
Chapter 5: The Prophecy
Chapter 7: Truce (EXTRA SCENE)
Chapter 8: An Adventure Awaits
Chapter 9: Exploring and Beyond
Chapter 10: Battle in the Clouds
Chapter 11: First Human Contact
Chapter 12: The Necromancer
Chapter 13: Village Attack (EXTRA SCENE)
Chapter 14: The Exile Village
Chapter 15: The Cat Girl
Chapter 16: Killing the Boss
Chapter 17: Seven Skills
Chapter 18: The Duke (EXTRA SCENE)
Chapter 19: Gracie (NEW CHAPTER)
Chapter 20: City of Kalren (EXTRA SCENE)
Chapter 21: Sister?
Chapter 22: Adventurer's Guild (EXTRA SCENES)
Chapter 23: Goblin Slayers (NEW CHAPTER)
Chapter 24: Goblin Warrior (NEW CHAPTER)
Adventurers Ranking System
Chapter 25: Unique Skills
Chapter 26: Night Attack
Chapter 27: Dominance Through Fear
Chapter 28: Catching a Jolteon

Chapter 6: This Means War!

193 9 1
By TIMEMASTER101

Team 6's Current level: Lv.10

Team 6's Current Rank: G+

—————

Back with our lovable group of idiots, Wildcat was seething, wanting to know why the hell they were in their old Minecraft server, including in these unknown lands.

"EVAN!!!" He yelled at the leader of the crew, as a leader, he probably pulled something, if not, the one person who's usually responsible for causing shit to go haywire.

"Hehe 😅"  Vanoss chuckled lightly as Wildcat's just went an octave higher.

"I know this was you, if it wasn't Brian, then there is a high chance it might be you! You ALWAYS pull pranks on us!"

"Hehe, I did not do this, I swear 🙂" Vanoss said in a more relaxed tone, a small smile on his face as he was the only member of the Banana Bus Crew with a calm head on his shoulders. 

"BULLSHIT!!! Judging by your expression, it's definitely 100% you!" Wildcat pointed his finger accusingly at Vanoss' direction. "Let me guess, you and Brian might hire technician engineers, build some advanced VR type Alpha Beta bullshit, kidnap us, and deal with this kinda ' fun adventure' type crap! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS! SO TELL ELON MUSK TO TURN THIS BULLSHIT OFF!!!"

"I'm telling you, I am not responsible for this, and it's DEFINITELY not Brian. And there is no Elon Musk and Alpha Beta crap." The humanoid owl said in defense of himself and the Irish Cyborg.

"Oh, oh-ho, really? Oh really now? Okay then..." Wildcat said in an almost sarcastic tone as he looked at everyone else. "Then what's going on? Why are we back here? Why am I becoming the Pig I've always played as?"

At this point, Wildcat pulled out his Netherite sword enchanted with [Sharpness 99] and a Desert Eagle and pointed it at everyone that wasn't him.

"Which one of you idiots did it, huh? Who wants to die! Who wants to eat a dick and die... HUH?!? If this is a dream, then I'm outta here, Sayonara bitches!" Wildcat yelled when suddenly he pointed the enchanted gun below his chin, ready to pull the trigger.

"WILDCAT STOP!!! No one did anything!" Terroriser screamed back at Wildcat making him stop trying to pull the trigger. "Sigh, fucking jackass." He muttered to himself as he looked towards the ground, shaking his head at Wilcat's rage moment and attempt to commit suicide. "I mean seriously, how do you thi—?"

Bang!

Terroriser said as he looked back at Wildcat, only for his eyes to widen for a millisecond before he was shot by the gun Wildcat uses to the head.

Thud!

Everyone looked at Terroriser's corpse as it laid on the ground, eyes widened, shocked, and blinking a few times before slowly turning their heads towards Wildcat, who had a scowl on his face that said 'I ain't takin' no bullshit'.

Soon enough, Terroriser's corpse starting to poof out of existence, not before long a beam of light coming down from the sky before it took the form of a humanoid shape, said shape being that of Terroriser as he and his body reformed, now having fully respawned, or the first person respawn in the commune.

By the time he respawn, the team looked at Terroriser's terrifying face like he saw multiple ghosts.

"I-Is that….. what death feels like..." He said with a weak and frightening voice, he looked both of his shakenly hands like he was traumatized. True, he died and respawn back, feeling his first death was something he never felt before and it's not a very good feeling.

Terroriser simply looked at Wildcat for a few seconds before his expression instantly changed, bringing his hands together, cracking his knuckles and his neck before pulling out a Combat Shotgun, taking aim at Wildcat as he scowled at the pigman.

"I'll have you know, Tyler. This. Means. WAR!"

Terroriser shouted the last part as he and Wildcat started to have a staring contest as both of them waited for the other to fire their addon Guns.

Bum... bumbumbum... bumbumbum... bumbumbum...

AAaAaHh

Wah wah wah...

AAaAaHh

Wah wah WaH...

AaAaAHh

Wah wah wah wah...

As Terroriser and Wildcat continued their stare down, the rest of Team 6 raised their brows, wondering where that music was coming from before turning their heads towards Delirious, who just so happened to be singing 'The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly' theme.

"AAaAaHh... Wah wah wa—"

Bonk!

"Dude, stop." Marcel said, hitting Delirious in the head to stop.

"Oh, sorry 😞" Delicious simply said as they all went back to watching the fight that was about to go down.

After a few more minutes of waiting, Terroriser and Wildcat were about to shoot their guns.

Wildcat was about to pull the trigger first, but before he could, he was shot and killed by an arrow that came southeast of Terroriser.

Terroriser blinked, as did everyone else as they looked for whoever shot the arrow.

They all turned their heads towards Vanoss, who just so happened to have a Crossbow on his hand. However, it's not a crossbow similar to Minecraft but surprisingly, it's a crossbow similar to the one from Gmod.

The Canadian looked back and forth to each of his friends before finally speaking, "Oh, come on. It was taking forever. Don't act like any of you weren't thinking of doing it. And besides, even if we died, we could still respawn." He said as he gave the rest of his friends a deadpan look.

Before anything could be said, just like before, Wildcat's corpse poofed out of existence and respawned, blinking a bit before looking towards Vanoss.

Everyone looked at Wildcat, and they could've sworn that they saw the heat building up in his feet until it got all the way to his head.

And this is the point in this chapter where Wildcat was fuming.

"RRRAAAAAHHHHHH!!! 🔥🔥🔥"

"😐 Oof..."

——————————————————————

"To those who will learn this, know that you are about to learn about individuals that represent an amalgamation of both order and chaos. Beings who's intelligence always borders the ingenious and the idiotic. Beings that refer to themselves as… the Banana Bus Squad…" Sherene said to her bodyguard, recalling what the Goddess Genesis had told her.

"The first amongst these freelance hooligans is a man who is the embodiment of evil and trickery, yet wanting to be good at heart. The Leader."

Sherene said as she showed her bodyguard an illusion of an Owl beastmen, wearing a strange black and gold bodysuit as the shadow of a Dragon stood behind him.

"With the power and inheritor of the special skill from one of the 7 Great Monarchs, the Sword Absolute. An Owl beastmen, he is the leader of their group. Always friendly yet destructive in nature, his evil tendencies are always laid bare and known to the others, yet his wanting to be good always dampens his path of destruction is nothing more than annoying pranks... most of the time." She said as Samara gave a look of appreciation towards the description of the man her Queen described.

"Next is the Pig-Warrior."

Then the holographic form of Vanoss started to change to another person, which is another beastmen but a Pig one, wearing some white helmet and black & white clothing was shown.

"Despite his origins, he is quite the looker, but don't let that fool you. He is the strongest, angriest, and most vulgar of the group, stronger that could make Demigods soon fear him. No shame in the manner of how he speaks to people, and always cracking the wisest and crudest of jokes. However, he does seem to have a fondness for dogs, and always restrains his usual nature when speaking to a child."

She then continued, "The third is the kindest, and most sane of their group, a human male, and a master Beast tamer. The Jester."

The illusion changes once again to a man wearing... brightly colored clothing was shown.

"A lover of animals, a skilled warrior and he is much calmer than his allies, and more serious. However, he is still prone to outburst of anger when things do not go his way."

Then the next illusion Samara was seeing is kinda strange and unusual. The illusion shows a dark skin human male wearing some sort of Land Dragon costume, wielding a dark magic sword and a strange looking Flintlock.

"The smartest of these groups, he is courageous in the face of battle, yet fearful in the face of the supernatural. He is second in anger to the pig-man. He is also known to be the most skilled of the group when it comes to swordplay, skills, and battle intelligence."

Another image was a man with a white mask covering his face, shrouded in blue and black cloaks as he held two bloodied blades to his side.

"The 4th of the group is the berserk, the Man behind the Mask. Psychotic and strange in nature, he is always haunted by the evils of the world, so much so that fear is almost nonexistent with him, replaced by mad delusions and hysteria."

Hearing this, Samara gave a strange and concerned look hearing it. Sherene understands that she indeed has the same reaction after hearing the words of her Goddess.

Then, Sherene uses her magic to change another person, which is another male wearing a green T-shirt and a black garbs.

"And the next one on our list was... the Wise Fool?"

"Wise Fool? How can someone be wise and foolish at the same time?" Samara asked with a questioning look.

Sherene just shrugged and continued to say what the Goddess had told her.

"Skilled in battle, idiotic yet smart, annoying and quick to anger. These are the attributes of the group's fool. Always slow in mind, yet showing low intelligence of that of a trained scholar, the only word to describe this man is odd…

…however, don't let that fool you. The time you face an open battle against him, he will grow stronger the more the battle continues to the point where the person will be brutalized in the end, even someone much stronger than him will soon have the same fate. He is considered as the strongest in the group in terms of strength."

Then when Sherene was about to go to the next introduction of the last person, she hesitated, her expression had a hint of fear inside. Among all of the members of these individuals, the one she was about to show was the most peculiar one.

"Are you alright, my Queen?"

"Oh no, I was just thinking."

Don't want to make her close friend worried, she finally said in the final introduction.

"And finally… the Metal Demon."

The illusion changes once again showing a man dawned in black clothing, half of his head was a metal skull with a red eye. Unlike the other members of the group, she felt familiar with the person's race but couldn't get another clue about it. She also felt fear within her everytime she looked into him like she saw him countless times.

"A practical and wise man who is known to constantly anger the members of his group through his tricks. But he is also a supporter of giving his allies with otherworldly items for battle. But what made him the strongest among them was that he was also given with powerful armor that could rival Dragon Emperors." She said but with a hint of nervousness.

"These men are dangerous in all rights, enemies to themselves and to those who would purposely cross them. Their intentions are pure, yet their means are always unethical and unpredictable to all but themselves. Know that if you should ever meet this group, you will experience great joy, confusion, and slight appreciation every moment you are with them."

Then she finally finished the words that her Goddess said. Samara, when hearing everything what her Queen told, her reaction and emotions were all mixed.

"Are you... are you sure these individuals are the ones you saw in your vision?"

"Yes. Their clothing may be slightly different from what I saw, but it is them."

"These men do not sound like heroes. They sound like rogue vagabonds and mad men that would bring more danger than peace." Samara said as she crossed her arms. Feeling disliking these men, she feels that they might disrespect her Queen, and she hates that, if they make it too far, she will without hesitation, kill them herself, even if they are chosen heroes or not.

"Either way, if there is something, or someone that can help prevent the future the Goddess has shown me. I must do everything in my power to protect my people."

With that, Sherene rose from her chair, she nodded at Samara to follow her out of the chamber.

Samara just signed as she followed her Queen, "Then I hope that the vision the Goddess gave you about these men holds true, lest it be the world's undoing."

"And so do I..."

"So, how long are these so-called heroes to show up?"

"The Goddess Genesis has already told me that they're already here."

Hearing her Queen's words, she gave a slight surprised look.

"Already?"

"Yeah, according to the Goddess, she told me in the future the nearest of their members will be traveling to the City of Kalren, the northeastern fortress city near the Forest of Death. I ordered you to check the city if there are some of them in there."

"Oh no, don't let me go to that city, my Queen. You already knew that ignorant City Lord who owned the city, right? Especially his children, you knew well about their immature characters. What about the other members?"

"Sorry Samara but… this is not a request but an order not just from me but it includes the Church as well."

"Sigh, as you wish, your Majesty."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 419 19
If you're here, you probably know who the Banana Bus Squad is and you probably know what an 'X Reader' is so I don't think I need to describe this. ...
12K 513 34
This is just a bunch on one-shots I wrote a while ago about the Banana-Bus Squad. I don't follow the fandom anymore, but I've kept the book up for pe...
913 43 10
Banana Bus Squad were offered by a kind man as apprentice gift for the things they done for the world. It was 15 gems and the man stated that it has...
22.3K 447 29
Life as a youtuber is pretty cool. Especially when you are best friends with the "Banana Bus Squad". But something turns a bit south when you find ou...