mess it up. - joao felix

By starsinterlude

ılıl﹔ ◌ 𓂂 ˳⁺ 📀 ꯭ ⊹ ⋆ ࣪ now playing...mess it up Four years relationship over a girl who he met at a party... More

Characters + Sidenotes
One
Three
Bonus chapter: tweets!
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Lyra's Notes ♥️
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen

Two

456 5 0
By starsinterlude

João's POV

Their reaction tells me all. Gavi was mad but his face remained neutral. Alejandro had his mouth wide open.

"Dude you fumbled big time! You know how many guys die to have adriana?? Thats sick dude! Cheating on her!" Alejandro gasped in disbelief.

Pedri and alejandro were telling me how i really fucked up big time. I knew that very well. But what bothered me the most at the moment was gavi. He just sat there in silence staring at me the whole time. I knew he was angry at me for my actions.

"You shouldn't have fucking done that. Did you not thinking about her feelings? She fucking loved you joão!" Gavi's sudden outburst made everyone go silent.

Pedri and Alejandro looked down in silence not saying a word. It was just now me and gavi staring at each other.

I frowned at his words. "I loved her too gavi."

His words hit me hard. "If you did love her too you wouldn't have fucking done this shit! You fucked up so bad! Did you know she had a crash in vegas? Obviously you didn't because you and magui were busy making each other a public thing!"

I knew adriana had a crash in las vegas but i didnt had the guts to ask her. I was ashamed. I was worried sick about her. I had texted her friends to ask if she was okay but none of them replied me. Who would honestly? After what i did to her. But i truly did still care for her. I really still do love her.

"Wake up joão wake up! Three years relationship over a girl who you met at a party? Are you fucking mad? Adri had be there for you way before! You fucked up! Did you ever care about her? No you didn't because if you did you wouldn't have done this to her and i know damn well she wouldn't have done this to you either!" Gavi got up and left my house.

Alejandro and pedri stayed there a little longer to accompany me. I was at fault but i didnt know why i needed company. Specially adriana's. I missed her so much. Her things were still in my house. Our house. Or was our house. I just prayed she didnt come back to take her things while im away.

  Adriana's POV
Timeline: 30th november 2023
45 days after the break up.

Abu dhabi GP had ended a week ago. I ended the season with a pretty good result. I was now on the first flight back to Barcelona after debating for days if i should go back to joão's house to collect my things and kika said she would go with me but she ditched me last minute for pierre. So now i was on my own making my way to Barcelona to collect my things. I had so many thoughts. What if he was there? What if he was there with magui? What she if moved in there now? What if he threw all my things away? But most importantly, why did i want to see him so badly? After everything he did to me i still had hope in seeing him. I still felt like running into his arms.

I've finally arrived in Barcelona, currently in joão's house getting in using the spare key i held that i would also return later on after packing my things. Thankfully most of my things are already In Monaco. To my surprise he wasnt there nor other girl clothings or shoes. It was just me alone packing my things in my own thoughts. Memories come back crawling to me as i looked around the house. It was our first ever house together. So many memories i cant let go of them.

As i was packing my things, gavi texted me.

Princess's Boyfriend 😜 has created a new gc

MY SLAVES 😜💕😘

Princess's boyfriend 😜 adds mentally ill friend ☺️

Princess's Boyfriend 😜adds
lovestrucked homie 🥱

Princess's boyfriend 😜 adds #1hater

ADRIIIII OHHHHH ADRIIII

#1hater
Wait new gc why?

Princess's boyfriend 😜
How fucking dumb can you be?

#1hater
Oh sorry! I dont speak bitchy

Lovestrucked homie 🥱
OH HELLO ADRIIIII

Mentally ill friend ☺️
HELLO PEDRIO

Princess's Boyfriend 😜
Im sorry alejandro?? I cant hear your stupid ass all the way from here!!

#1hater
Cuz people in stupidity island cant hear shit or see 😭😭🙏🙏🙏🥶🥶

Mentally ill friend ☺️
Funny i cackled

#1hater
Wow im relevant

Princess's boyfriend 😜
Finally once in your life you are

#1hater
At least once in my life i was, not once you were ever relevant in your life

Lovestrucked homie 🥱
SHUT THE FUCK UP THE TWO OF YOU.
Helloooo adriiii how r youuuu

Mentally ill friend ☺️
Been better 😀 currently packing my things

Princess's boyfriend 😜
Youre in Barcelona?

Mentally ill friend ☺️
Yea just collecting my things

Princess boyfriend 😜
We should all hang out like rn but like just us in the gc ☺️🙏

Lovestrucked homie 🥱
I cant...ive got a date with isla soon 😝

#1hater
Me too i promised yamal i'd go to some car show with him

Princess's boyfriend 😜
Damn so adri you still down?

Mentally ill friend ☺️
I dont see why not 🤷🏻‍♀️

After packing and loading my things into the moving truck that would ship my things back to Monaco. I made my way to meet gavi. As soon as i arrived at the cafe gavi runs straight and hugs me.

"Im so glad you're okay." He says while hugging me.

I laughed a little. "Im more than okay gavi."

He smiles and we both made our way to the seats gavi had reserved and ordered some food to eat while we catch up. Gavi was telling me his whole life story which i loved when he shared them to me because it was like a little brother and sister bonding it was adorable. We would spill some drama between football and f1 which was pretty interesting since it was the end of the year where most drama would stir up alot. Well that lasted not long because my stupid self decided to ask about joão.

I coughed out a little. "How's joão?"

"Adri,why would you ask about him after what he did to you?" Gavi sighs.

"Curiousity hit me after seeing magui's post." I shrugged and chuckled.

Gavi clicked his tongue. "I dont know about that but I guess they did make it official to the whole world."

"Its not like i care or anything i have my own life." I lied. Infact i cared alot. I cared too much.

It felt great meeting up with gavi. Maybe its true bestfriends could be the one solution to healing your pain. Its because they're the ones who make you smile the most during your darkest times.

"Im totally posting all this photos its so cute" i smiled looking at the photos we took.

Gavi laughs, "Tag me alright?"

I smiled and gave him the thumbs up.

Liked by pablogavi,pedri,alejandrobalde and 1,000,569 others

tagged pablogavi

adrianaagomes17 and serena & blair they do besties better than anyone 😝 (im blair)

Read comments...

francisca.cgomes i should have come 😞
pablogavi you didnt so too bad

lilymhe ADRII SUCH A CUTIEEEE
adrianaagomes17 LOVEEE UU 💕

alejandrobalde cute
pablogavi u2 😝
alejandrobalde i meant neither of
you both i was talkin bout caption...
adrianaagomes17 😞😞

User828 my fav duo!!
liked by creator and 200 more

islasainz BEAUTIFUL STUNNING I WANT YOU 🙈🙈
adrianaagomes17 @pedri up your
game fam.
pedri idgaf shes already mineee

pablogavi I wanna be blair
adrianaagomes no 🙈

magui_coceiro Beautiful ❤️
liked by adrianaagomes17 and 200 others
user804 agreed but why is the
homewrecker talking 😭😭
user849 adriana is too sweet 😭😭
liked by pablogavi

View more comments...

João's POV

I messed up my hair in frustration. "You're making shit worst magui!"

"I'm just being nice mi amor" magui smiled innocently.

I rolled my eyes and got up leaving her house. I was making my way back to my own house. I had a feeling adriana had came back to take her things. I had suspected that from seeing her instagram post as she was seen hanging out with gavi. Maybe,hopefully i had a chance this time. A chance to prove myself.

As i parked my car by my driveway I quickly rushed to unlock my door and when i entered the house was dark and quiet i turned on the light but it still felt dark. It was as if when i lost adriana i also lost the light of the house,Adriana. I quickly walked to our shared bedroom and i check her wardrobe and everything,her makeup table, her simulator room, everything was gone. I was too late. I knew i lost her 45 days ago but now this time i knew i lost her for good. I looked around the room remembering every memory we had in this room.

17th November 2020
Adriana's Birthday surprise.

"No way! ¡Estás loco!(you are insane!)" Adriana laughs in amused and she looks around the house. Our house that i have bought for her 20th birthday.

I smiled and hugged her seeing how excited she is about this makes me really happy. "Do you like my present mi amor?"

She gasped. "Are you crazy? Like it? No i fucking love it!" She laughs in a amused again looking around the whole house.

"Im glad you love it mi amor." I smiled at her. I loved seeing adriana happy and smiling thats one thing i promised to do forever.

We laughed a little while feeling too happy then i said. "Who knows one day joão jr would be playing football in the house and you would be screaming at him." I laughed but adriana was frowing. "Did i say something wrong?"

"What makes you think i wanna name my child joão jr hello? I want my son to be name adrian if he is gonna play football" adriana smiles.

I laughed at her silliness. "Mi amor, joão jr and adrian we can do both."

"When i get my first world drivers championship and then we will talk about it." Adriana smiles.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and smiled at her. "Whatever you want mi amor."

Present.

How i wish things were the same. How i wish i didnt fucked up. If i didnt fuck up adriana would still be here in my arms with me during the cold winter. I missed her badly. I miss us. I just wish I could turn back time and change things. Adriana could have still been mine.

Dear Adriana...

Not a single day I've missed one. I made sure every single day i did it once. If i could do more i made sure i did more. I may have lost Adriana but my love for her was still here and was still strong.

Love,
João

I placed my pen down and decided to go to bed. I prayed every single night i wake up the next morning to see adriana beside me in the morning or eating breakfast in the kitchen. I missed her terribly. I looked through her instagram feed looking at every single one of her photos seeing how beautiful she is in every single one of them especially when her smile is the brightest. It warms my heart.

"Te amo, mi amor." I just wished she could have heard what i said and meant to say to her.

lyra's notes!
Hello everybody! ♥️ i hope you enjoyed this chapter. Pls do give feedback i love to hear from u guys ♥️ im trying to combine instagram + text + story in my book so hopefully u guys love it and dont find it boring ♥️ if u guys have any suggestions pls do give i would love ur suggestions! Have a great day everyone love you lots ♥️ !

Xoxo, Lyra. ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 200 57
They were childhood lovers literally, then he picks his career over her. Tabi Sanchez, moves on with her life and she thinks he has too... Until he s...
4.9K 141 16
A girl who never had any luck with love A boy who have every girl under his feet What will happen when they meet
129K 1.2K 44
When the daughter of super star athlete Lionel Messi meets one of his former teammates she falls head over heels in love with him. Will it work out?
17.8K 103 13
Y/N is Gavi's sister. A pool party is being held at Gavi's house with Frenkie de Jong, João Cancelo, Marc Guiu, Héctor Fort and Áron Yaakobishvili i...