LOVELY TUTOR(TAEKOOK FF)-comp...

By merosegirl

A 19 year old boy,who is struggling for his life,just to sacrifice for his 10-year-old little sister.That's t... More

Small Intro ☺️
Chapter 1- Breakup Plan
Chapter 2- Victory
Chapter 3- In A Need
Chapter 4- Problem Solving
Chapter 5- A Big No
Chapter 6- Heated Conversation
Chapter 7- A Shitty Deal
Chapter 8- Text Box
Chapter 9- Tutor's Wise Words
Chapter 10- Silent Click
Chapter 11- The 'X'
Chapter 12- Observing Too Much
Chapter 13- Incoming Storm
Chapter 14- Kims and Jeons
Chapter 15- Rainy Walk
Chapter 16- Childhood
Chapter 17- Chocolate Cake
Chapter 18- A Total Hatred
Chapter 19- I'm Sorry
Chapter 20- The Awkwardness
Chapter 22- In The Middle of The Road
Chapter 23- Forgiven
Chapter 24- Past Hatred
Chapter 25- Sleep Call
Chapter 26- Drunken Jungkook
Chapter 27- Night Walk
Chapter 28- Birthday Present
Chapter 29- Mall Date+Yoongi's Birthday
Chapter 30- Tears In The Rain
Chapter 31- You Changed Me
Chapter 32- Secret
Chapter 33- Beach Trip
Chapter 34- Kissing In The Moonlight
Chapter 35- Confesssion
Chapter 36- The Secret of Banana Milk
Chapter 37- Semester Break
Chapter 38- A Gentle Punishment
Chapter 39- Sulking Taetae
Chapter 40- Still With You
Chapter 41- Mr. Jeon
Chapter 42- The Truth About The Bracelet
Chapter 43- The Mother
Chapter 44- Reunited
Chapter 45- The Password(I Want You)
Chapter 46- Revenge Mission on Suzy
Chapter 47- Under The Sunset
Chapter 48(Final)- Our Fate
Appreciative Words

Chapter 21- An Apology

567 14 1
By merosegirl

Someone knock on the door. Jin open it, just to be hugged by a certain someone.

"Jinnie oppaa".

Jin smile, hugging Taeri back. "My baby, you come. I missed you. Come on get in". Jin said to Taeri and Taehyung, causing the blondie to nod and walk in the house.

"Awww who is this little cutie?" Hoseok ask, cooed at Taeri's little run to them.

"Hi, my name is Kim Taeri. I'm Kim Taehyung's little sister". Taeri introduce herself and bow to her oppas.

"Aww she's so cute. She resembles you a lot, Taehyung ah".

Taehyung smile, as he take a seat beside Yoongi.

"Hello, cutie. My name is Namjoon. This is Hoseok. The other one is Yoongi and beside him named Jungkook. We are all your oppa's friends". Namjoo said while smiling.

"Waaa oppa really have a handsome friends". Taeri said and smile shyly.

"Taeri my baby!!" Jimin come out from the kitchen, already spreading his arms, welcome Taeri in his embrace.

"Aww babyy I missed you. Have you missed me hmm?" Jimin ask, crouching down to Taeri's level.

"I missed you too, Jimin oppa".

"Really? How nice. Let's go play with me. I brought many toys for you". Jimin said as he hold Taeri's hand upstairs to the room where he put the toys.

Namjoon turn his head to Taehyung. "How old is she, Taehyung? She's so small".

"She's 10, hyung. I know right? Her body is just little and she's so childish. So it's not weird for you guys to think that".

"Yeah, but no worries, she will grow up soon, like her brother. Taehyung was a really little kid back then too. Even smaller that Jimin. But right now Jimin has to look up to see him". Jin chuckle.

"Hyung, don't you forget that you always torture me to eat vegetables?" Taehyung said, rolling his eyes.

Jin ruffle Taehyung's hair. "I won't forget that, my baby".

Taehyung smile.

Seeing Taehyung smile, made Jungkook smile too. Even it it's not himself to make the blondie boy smile.

So that's Kim Taeri, Kim Taehyung's only sibling. His little sister. The one that got sick because of him. The one Taehyung protected a lot. At the moment he saw Taeri just now, he can't stop smiling. Taeri resembles a lot of Taehyung, especially their similar cute boxy smile.

Not to mention that girl is so friendly. Kids surrounded by older guys are sometimes complicated and awkward, but not to Taehyung's little sister. She's so polite towards people she just met. So he can say that Taeri is a very lovely and adorable girl.

************************************
After done getting a rubber band, Jimin go back to the room where he left Taeri for a while just now, and something caught his eyes.

He's right now seeing a rare sight where Yoongi is playing barbie with Taeri. Yoongi even imitate Barbie's girly voice, made Jimin chuckle softly as he cross his arms on his chest and lean his body against the wall.

An adorable gummy smile visible on Yoongi's lips. Jimin somehow find it cute. To be honest, he never saw Yoongi with a big smile like that. He don't even know that Yoongi knows how to entertain kids. He just know that certain someone named Min Yoongi is just a savage boy who love to sleep and acting like a total rock. But now, he see some differences in the green haired boy.

Jimin approach them and sit down on the floor near Taeri, facing Yoongi who is smiling.

"Taeri ah, come sit on my lap. I'll tie your hair". Jimin caught Taeri's attention as the girl nodded and sit on his lap.

"I didn't know you're good with kids". Jimin said, starting to comb Taeri's soft hair, gathering them together in his palm.

"What do you even know about me?"

Jimin smile. "Exactly. This is another side of you". He said and started to tie Taeri's hair with the rubber band, making a ponytail.

"And I must say..this is another side of you that I like, Yoongi hyung".

No response from Yoongi. Only silence and awkwardness appeared between them.

"And it's done. Come baby look at me". Jimin turn Taeri's body around to face him. Something's off.

He grab a comb, gathering Taeri's bangs together covering her forehead.

Jimin cooed. "Awww you're so cute". He pinch Taeri's cheek.

Taeri giggle. "Thankyou Jiminie oppa". And she sit on the floor again, playing with her Barbie.

"You were playing Barbie with Yoongi oppa?"

Taeri nodded. "Yes, Jiminie oppa. I love playing with Yoongi oppa. He is so cute and look like kitten". Taeri exclaim happily.

Jimin smile. "I agree with you, honey".

"What do you mean, Jiminie oppa?"

"I mean I agree that your Yoongi oppa is cute". Yoongi said, staring at the older.

Yoongi feel hot. Knowing his cheeks would get red in any minute, he get up from sitting on the floor.

"I.. I'll be helping Jin hyung. With..with anything. So yeahh bye". Yoongi stuttered, turning around and walk out of the room.

Jimin chuckle as he mumble 'cute' under his breath.

************************************
After filling his glass with water, Taehyung take a sip and turn around, just to get shocked to see Jungkook right in front of him.

He almost choke on the water. "The fuck--Jungkook?"

"H..hey Tae. Can..can we talk?" Jungkook scratch the back of his neck.

"I thought I made it clear that I don't want to see your face anymore, Jungkook".

"I know. It's very clear. It's very clear how you avoid me, how you not talking to me, how you not even glance at me, while we are literally in the same house right now, together as friends".

"I never thought you as my friend".

That statement somehow made Jungkook's heart ache, feeling offended.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry".

"Okay". Taehyung walk away, but Jungkook is fast enough to grab his arm, turning him around.

"You said sorry. So what do you want now?"

"Will you forgive me Tae? I know I'm at fault. I'm not supposed to do all that. I want to say sorry, to you and your sister. And mostly to you. I hurt you, I crashed your dream, I ruined everything".

"I don't have time for all your bullshits, Jungkook. So do me a favour and get the hell away from me".

"No!"

Jungkook suddenly lay his body on the floor, right in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung raise his eyebrow. Wondering what has gotten into this boy's crazy mind.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"If you want to leave from this kitchen, you must step on my body first, Taehyung".

Taehyung roll his eyes, about to move his leg when suddenly Jungkook stop him.

"Aipp I know your trick, Kim Taehyung. If you step on me, you will go out of this kitchen but I still haven't receive you forgiveness. So if you step your foot on me, I would consider that as you forgiving me, and we are good".

Taehyung sigh. He then jump his body over Jungkook's body.

Taehyung look back to the dumbfounded Jungkook.

"That's call jump over, which I didn't even step my foot on you, or even touching you. Pretty easy to say that..I still haven't forgive you. You didn't listen to my words, Jungkook. And I hate that. So please just.. don't talk to me". Taehyung walk away, leaving Jungkooh who is still laying on the floor.

Meanwhile Jin who is coming in the kitchen while singing 'smooth like bottah' jumped when he found Jungkook on the floor.

"Yahh Jungkook ah what the heck are you doing down there, you coconut head boy. Are you cleaning up my kitchen or something?"

Jungkook chuckle as he getting up, fixing his shirt. "Nothing Jin hyung, I... I'm heading out now". Jungkook said as he walk past Jin.

"That kid is weird". Jin shrug his shoulders. "Whatever".

Taehyung go back to the living room with dark eyes, causing the others to look at him.

"Taehyung ah what's gotten into you?"

"Nothing. Where's Taeri?"

"Upstairs, playing with Jimin". Yoongi answered, peeling his tangerine.

"Okay. Don't let her see me doing this. It's gonna be a bad influence to her". Taehyung said as he grab a bottle of wine, pouring it in his glass, gulping all of it in one-go.

************************************
"You bad! I hate you, I fucking hate you, you freaking sofa". Taehyung said in a drunk voice, punching the innocent sofa. Jin beside him was like 'what have my poor sofa done to you?'

Taehyung about to pour more wine in his glass, but Yoongi's hand stopped him.

"Stop it kiddo. You're really drunk right now".

Taehyung squint his eyes, looking up to Yoongi. "I'm not drunk. I can walk properly. Look".

It took a long time for Taehyung to get up, and stand straight, even though his own legs can't support his drunk ass self.

"See, I can walk". Taehyung began to walk, like a zombie. Hundred times away from walking 'straight' as he said.

He stumbled on something, causing his to almost fall down, but luckily Jungkook caught him by his arms.

Taehyung look up. With a smile, looking at the boy who just caught his drunk body.

"You are the real baddie. I hate you". Taehyung said with low tone while throwing tiny punches on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook sigh. He know, he's the reason Taehyung being drunk like this. He look at the olders.

"Hyung, he should go home by now".

"You're right...but Taeri can't see his brother in that condition. Oh my God she's coming she's coming, do something". Jin panicked as he heard Jimin and Taeri's laughter, means they are coming down.

'Pap!'

Everybody's eyes turn to Hoseok, who was simply just smacked Taehyung's head, causing the blondie to pass out with his head laid on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Hoseok?!"

"What? You told me to do something. And yeah I did. The least you all dorks can do is appreciating me, dude".

"Oppa...oh what's wrong with Taetae oppa?" Taeri ask, tilting her head in confuse. Meanwhile Namjoon take the chance to grab the wine bottle, hide it behind him.

"Oh nothing wrong, baby. Your Taetae oppa is just sleeping. He's very tired. So he wants to go home right now". Jin answered.

"Really? Okay then I will go home with Taetae oppa too".

Jungkook look at the little kid. "Taeri ah?" He called softly, causing Taeri to look at him with big smile on her face.

"Yes Jungkook oppa?" Yeah she knows Jungkook, even if they haven't spoken anything to each other yet.

"Should I send you and your Taetae oppa home. I mean it's late, and your Taetae oppa is sleepy so I'm afraid if anything happen to both of you".

Taeri smile and nodded. "Sure oppa".

"I'm following you". Jimin raise his hand.

"Just tell him you want to get in his Lamborghini, Jiminshi". Jin said, rolling his eyes.

Jimin let out dry chuckle. "Well uhm..yeah that makes sense. So..can I?"

Jungkook chuckle. "Of course you can, Jiminshi".

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.3K 40
┊fetus writing┊ ↬ kim sassy taehyung has to live with his father at their family friend's place due to unexpected problems ☕︎ ┊ ✎ a taekook fanfi...
284K 11.3K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
1.1M 71.4K 50
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautiful but not so adventurous Kim Taehyung ge...
4.5K 320 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...