Falling In Manchester

By Sofie_tomlinson28

Harry, nineteen and has just moved away from home to attend the University of Arts, has no idea that much mor... More

Chapter One - Harry
Chapter Two - Louis
Chapter Three - Harry
Chapter Four - Louis
Chapter Five - Harry
Chapter Six - Louis
Chapter Seven - Harry
Chapter Eight - Louis
Chapter Nine - Harry
Chapter Ten - Louis
Chapter Eleven - Harry
Chapter Twelve - Louis
Chapter Thirteen - Harry
Chapter Fourteen - Louis
Chapter Fifteen - Harry
Chapter Sixteen - Louis
Chapter Seventeen - Harry
Chapter Eighteen - Louis
Chapter Twenty- Louis
Chapter Twenty-One - Harry
Chapter Twenty-Two - Louis
Chapter Twenty-Three - Harry
Chapter Twenty-Four - Louis
Chapter Twenty-Five - Harry
Chapter Twenty-Six - Louis
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Harry
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Louis
Epilogue - Harry

Chapter Nineteen - Harry

484 19 41
By Sofie_tomlinson28

Harry knew Louis' family would be lovely, how could they not be when Louis was the way he was? But after having met them, he realised his expectations could have been a lot higher because the Tomlinson family was possibly one of the most amazing families Harry had ever come across.

Since arriving the day before, Harry had been in awe. The dinner had been amazing, and watching Louis argue with his little sisters about stupid matters made a warm feeling settle in his chest. And then there had been the nail polish applying with the twins, who both had quickly come to adore Harry with all they had. At night, when they were to go to bed, Louis had shown Harry his childhood bedroom.

The walls were light blue, posters of footballers and singers hanging on the walls. The bed in the corner was a single, but they had managed to make it work, spooning extra closely. Not that Harry minded.

They had been awoken by Daisy and Phoebe running into the room. "Louis, Harry, it's snowing!" they yelled in unison. "We need to build a snowman after breakfast!"

So after breakfast, where Harry had bonded with Jay over their shared love for records, Louis, Harry, and the girls dressed in their warmest wear. They walked into the garden, which by now looked like a winter wonderland.

"We need to build the biggest snowman ever," Daisy said. "Don't you agree, Lottie?"

"Of course I do," Lottie said, pushing Daisy's beanie down so the girl no longer could see.

"Ey!"

Lottie cackled but soon regretted it due to Phoebe coming to her sister's aid by throwing a snowball at Lottie.

Louis chuckled. He squeezed Harry's hand, rating his chin against Harry's shoulder.

Harry smiled softly, looking down at him. "Hi."

"Hey," Louis mumbled, gently pushing a curl behind Harry's ear. "Are you sure you didn't want to borrow a hat? Your ears are getting quite red, Baby."

Harry wet his lips. "It's fine, really."

Fizzy faked gagging. "Stop being gross. We need to build this snowman. And, Lottie, stop trying to kill our sisters with snow. Mom will kill us."

Lottie stopped just as she was about to throw a snowball at Phoebe. "Since when did you become so responsible?"

"Someone has to."

"Well—"

In a matter of seconds, Fizzy had formed a snowball, and thrown it toward Lottie, hitting her straight on the face.

"Argh! That's it. This is war! Me and the little ones against Fizzy, Lou, and Harry. It's on!"

In the end, they did end up building the snowman, but first after what felt like hours of fighting and playing in the snow. When they returned inside, Jay had hot chocolate ready, ordering all of them to go change into dry clothes.

Harry followed Louis to his room. Louis closed the door behind them.

"So, I was thinking—" Harry stopped talking as he felt Louis wrap around him in a hug from behind. His arms were secure around Harry's waist, his breath ghosting over the skin at Harry's neck. "Hello there."

"Hi." Louis placed a kiss on Harry's exposed skin above his jacket, squeezing him closer. "What were you thinking, Baby?"

"To dress in Christmas sweaters, doy," Harry grinned. He turned around so he was facing Louis.

Louis smiled softly at him, a glint in his eyes. "I really like that idea."

"Yeah?" Harry dipped down, bringing their lips together in a soft kiss. "Me too. You'll look ridiculously cute."

At that, Louis giggled. He reached up to cup Harry's face in his palms. "Can I tell you something I am thinking about?"

"You can tell me everything that's on your mind, love," Harry whispered.

"I wanna take you on a small date tonight. Around eleven," Louis whispered. "Nothing much, but just the two of us."

"I really like that idea," Harry mumbled. "Wanna tell me what we are gonna do?"

Louis huffed. "When have I ever revealed our dates to you?"

Harry shrugged. "One time is gonna be the first."

"Well, not today. Now, we really need to dress in something new. I can feel you shivering beneath my hands, Baby."

"Yeah, I'm freezing," Harry admitted. "But I had so much fun."

"Wanna take a quick shower?" Louis asked.

"Are you gonna join me?" Harry asked, wriggling his eyebrows.

"If you'd like."

"I always do."

* * *

"Jay, this tastes absolutely amazing," Harry said after having tasted the soup Jay had served them.

Jay smiled, sipping on her glass of wine. "Why, thank you, Harry."

Louis placed his hand on Harry's thigh under the table, squeezing. Harry looked at him and was met with his favourite sunshine smile. Louis leaned into Harry's side, whispering, "You're such a suck-up."

Harry shook his head amusedly. "Simply stating facts," Harry murmured back.

"What are you two whispering about?" Fizzy accusingly said, pointing her fork at Louis. "No dirty talk at the table."

While Jay snorted, Lottie and Fizzy laughed, and the twins looked absolutely clueless, Harry could feel his cheeks turn crimson. "Um—"

"We were just discussing about whether or not to throw your present out or not," Louis said.

Daisy furrowed her eyebrows, asking, "What's dirty talk?"

Lottie grinned. "You see when two people wanna get in the mood to do the special hug—"

"Lottie," Jay said, clearly trying to sound stern, though she failed, "enough. They are too young for that."

Harry was still red all over. "Um, as I said, lovely soup."

* * *

"Careful, Baby, it's icy," Louis said as they walked down the porch. "We salted earlier but still, be careful." His hand was clutched in Harry's.

"I will," Harry grinned, carefully following Louis over to Jay's car. "Now, wanna tell me where we are heading?"

"It's nothing big," Louis said. "Just... time for you and me. And no, I won't tell you. No—don't give me that face. Yes, it's adorable, but it won't work today!"

Harry giggled as they stopped by the car, Louis unlocking it. Harry went to the other side of the car, stepping carefully. He opened the door there, getting inside. Louis was already inside, his cheeks rosy.

Harry fastened his seatbelt, looking over at Louis. "Hi."

Louis grinned softly at him, placing a hand on Harry's thigh. "Hey." He reached over for the radio, turning on the Bluetooth. "I made us a playlist for tonight."

Harry, despite it being winter, melted on the spot. "Really?"

"Yeah," Louis softly said. He grabbed his phone, and seconds later music flowed out from the speakers.

"What song is this?" Harry asked, listening.

"Can We Dance by The Vamps," Louis said. "Get ready for a bunch of sappy songs."

"Oh I'm more than ready, I assure you." Harry seemed incapable of wiping the stupid smile off his face.

Louis started the car, the car slowly getting more and more heated up. Louis' hand was a constant on Harry's thigh as they drove, his lips mumbling along to the current song playing. Enchanted by Taylor Swift.

"You used Taylor's version," Harry said, looking at the speakers display.

"Of course I did," Louis said. "I have two teenage sisters that helped me make the playlist, and they gave me the whole speech about how to only listen to her version."

"Louis?"

"Mhm?"

"You might be the dream man for me."

Louis' cheeks turned a deep shade of red. "Am I now?"

"Yes. Lou?"

"Yes, Baby?"

"I was enchanted to meet you," Harry sang softly, taking Louis' hand from his lap. He kissed the knuckles delicately.

Louis sucked in a deep breath of air, shaking his head fondly. "You might be the dream man for me as well, Styles."

Louis still had power over those Goddamn butterflies.

Louis stopped by a McDonald's, the neon M shining bright against the night sky.

"What are we doing here?" Harry asked.

"Drive-in," Louis replied. "Just gotta know your order first, Baby. You have a usual one?"

A small smile spread on Harry's face. "Yeah. I do. Um, the smallest portion they have of Chili Cheese Bites and two double cheeseburgers. And a soda. Fanta."

"Noted," Louis grinned, setting the car into motion once again. He drove to the drive-in. Harry placed his hand on his thigh. The song currently playing was Sparks by Coldplay.

They drove through the drive-in, Louis ordering. Quickly the food was ready, and Louis ordered Harry to hold the food while he drove them to their last destination.

"Where are we going?" Harry asked.

"Not telling you."

"Please?"

"Nuh-uh."

Harry rolled his eyes fondly. "Whatever."

It didn't take long before Louis parked the car. It was almost too dark to see anything out the windows, but Harry tried. In the end, he ended up turning on the light. "Is that... a lake?"

"Yup," grinned Louis. "The one we always go skate on."

The lake was frozen, trees surrounding it like a shield from the world around. Louis had parked by the curb on the small country road.

"My mom asked if we wanted to go skate with her and the girls tomorrow. But I wanted to show you it myself. It's kinda magic, though, well, it's pretty dark right now, but that's just a bonus. Like, look at the stars, so many—"

"Louis, sweetheart, you're rambling," Harry chuckled.

"Sorry," Louis let out. "Just do that when I'm nervous. And I know this is just a lake in the darkness—"

"I love it," whispered Harry. He reached over to gently cup Louis' jaw in his hand. His thumb brushed over his bottom lip, a small sigh escaping from Louis. "I think it's beautiful. And sweet." He wet his lips. "Like you."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," Harry confirmed. "Now eat your food while we listen to this lovely playlist my equally lovely boyfriend made."

"Alright," Louis chuckled. 

While they ate they talked, a few breaks here and there. Harry ate his food slowly, savouring the taste.

"You stick your tongue out when you eat," Louis said. "I have first now really noticed."

Harry's cheeks reddened. "I do?"

"Yeah, it's quite endearing."

"Shut up," Harry chuckled, looking down as if that would hide his blush.

"Why would I?" Louis said, reaching over to stroke along Harry's cheekbone. "I love making you blush."

Harry scrunched his nose. "Alright."

"And I love it when you scrunch your nose."

"Okay, I might actually explode now," Harry said. "Blame the blushing on these chilli bites."

"Can I taste?" Louis asked.

"Um." Harry looked at the box in his lap. It was empty. "I have no more left."

"Not what I meant, come here." Louis leaned over the console, his hand on the back of Harry's neck.

Harry met him halfway, kissing back softly as their lips collided. Louis let his tongue run along Harry's bottom lip, and Harry gladly parted his lips for Louis. Their tongues moved together, and Louis swallowed up one of Harry's moans.

They parted. Their forehead stayed close together, Louis letting out a puff of air. "Yeah, those chilli bites sure taste fucking great."

Harry smiled softly, taking a sip of his soda. "Tell me something about you."

"What?"

"Yeah," Harry said. "Tell me something I don't know."

"Well, actually, I have been meaning to tell you about my father," Louis said. "Since he isn't here."

"Oh." Harry hadn't given it much thought. Louis never spoke a lot of his father, and when he did it was never in association with his mom. Harry kind of assumed that the two were just divorced. "What about him?"

"Have I mentioned that the girls are technically only my half-siblings?"

"No." Harry shook his head. "You haven't."

"Well." Louis let out a puff of air. "My mom got pregnant with me when she was nineteen. My biological father said he would be there with her through it, but through my first month of life, he chickened out and left. He hasn't been in my life since. When my mom met Mark and they got the girls, I kinda just adopted him as my father. He saw me as his son, still does, even after they got divorced a few years back."

Harry placed a hand on Louis' thigh. "Mark sounds great. Will I get to meet him at some point?"

"We can visit him Christmas morning if you'd like. I always do since it's my birthday and things. I wanna spend a bit of my Christmas with him during the years I'm celebrating with Mom. I switch between them every year, and the year I'm staying at one place, I still visit the other."

"Do the girls mainly live with your mom?" Harry asked.

"Yep, except weekends," Louis said. "And Mark also visits throughout the week. My mom and him have nothing against each other. They just fell out of love."

"That's nice."

Louis intertwined their fingers. "Your turn. Tell me something."

Harry wet his lips, looking at the stars. "No one has ever made me feel as safe as you have." He let his gaze land on Louis. Louis was already looking at him, something soft in his eyes. "You make me feel so warm. And safe. And... desired. And wanted. And needed. Well, I could go on and on and on."

Louis wet his lips, cocking his head to the side. "I can only say the same, Baby."

"Wanna move to the backseat?" Harry asked. "I wanna kiss you. And hold you."

"That I can agree on," Louis grinned.

They quickly stepped out of the car, the cold quickly settling into Harry's bones. He quickly moved to the back, opening the door and getting in. Louis had gotten in as well, sitting down. In a matter of seconds, Harry settled into his lap.

"I have a request," he exhaled, digging his fingers into Louis' hair.

Louis hummed, settling his hands on Harry's waist. "I'm listening."

"Let's go back here in the Spring. Have a picnic and a swim in the lake. Just the two of us."

Louis wet his lips, smiling a soft smile. "That I really like the sound of, Baby."

"Good. Now one more request."

"Yes, love?"

"Kiss me till I forget my own name."

Louis smirked. "That I can do."

He brought their lips together. A slow, deep, wet glide of tongues, that made Harry's mind go crazy with want. And need. When had he last had Louis' hands on him? It felt like ages ago.

Harry moaned low in his throat, cupping Louis' face in both of his hands as he began rolling his hips. A low gasp erupted from Louis' lips, his hold on Harry tightening.

Harry began trailing kisses down Louis' throat, lightly sucking on the skin.

"Haz," Louis gasped, clinging onto Harry's curls. "Fucking hell."

Harry smirked, reaching down to cup Louis through his trousers. A whimper fell from Louis' lips, his lashes fluttering.

"Feels so fucking good, Baby," Louis panted.

Harry smirked, straightening his back. He ran his finger along Louis' cheekbones. His thumb rested on his kiss-bitten bottom lip. "I wanna make you feel good."

"You're already doing a pretty good job of that," Louis said, his cheeks rosy.

Harry wet his lips. "I wanna suck you off."

Louis' lips parted in surprise. "What?"

Harry nodded, trailing his finger along Louis' zipper. "Yeah."

"Harry, you don't have to do that. Just because I have to you—"

"I want to," whispered Harry. "I wanna feel you. Besides," he added with a sly grin, "I have barely a gag reflex."

Louis stuttered out a laugh. "What?"

"Yep. It's true. Tested once when I was fourteen with a banana."

Louis broke into a fit of laughter. "Really? Jesus, Harry."

Harry rolled his eyes fondly. "Shut up, I was fourteen and wondered what it felt like to have, you know, a dick in my mouth. Still do." He wriggled his eyebrows, only making Louis laugh more. He loved making Louis laugh when they were in moments like these. It took the edge off a little bit, made Harry less nervous about his inexperience. "So, can I?"

Louis exhaled, nodding slowly. "If you're sure."

"I am." Harry moved to the seat beside Louis. "Sit with your back up against the door."

Louis did as instructed, unzipping his trousers. Harry helped pull them down to his mid-thigh. And he pulled down his boxers as well.

Louis was already sporting a semi, Harry's eyes taking in the sight. He wet his lips. "Talk me through it, yeah? Tell me if I do something you dislike, or... just yeah. Please?"

"Of course," Louis said, tracing his finger along Harry's jaw. "I'm sure you'll do just perfect, darling."

Harry keened at the nickname. He moved closer to Louis, dipping down so his breath fanned over Louis' cock. It wasn't the most comfortable position, but it was what was possible with the limited space.

He started my stroking Louis to full hardness, Louis' hand coming to rest in his curls as he breathed deeply. Once Louis was hard and leaking, Harry tentatively tried licking up along the big vein.

Louis whimpered, resting his head back against the window. "Fuck, Harry, I fucking love that."

Harry did it three more times, Louis' reaction vivid each time, and then sucked Louis' head into his mouth. He tasted salty, his weight heavy on Harry's tongue. Louis whimpered. Harry looked up at him through his eyelashes, their eyes meeting. Louis gently ran his finger along Harry's jawline, breathing deeply as Harry took him down further.

Harry let his jaw go slack, paying deep attention to keeping his teeth away. He made sure his tongue ran up the underside of Louis' cock, making the glide that much better. The head nudged at the back of Harry's throat, tears slightly swelling in his eyes.

He began bobbing his head up and down.

Louis was a moaning mess above him, his lips uttering endless praise to Harry. Harry fucking loved getting praised by Louis.

He popped off for a breather, instead licking up the underside once again.

"Harry, fuck, I—I'm gonna come soon," Louis whimpered. "You feel so fucking good."

Harry smirked, sucking on Louis' head. He ran his tongue over the slit, Louis' breathing steadily getting heavier and heavier. By now, Harry had begun to recognise all the little things that indicated Louis was close. His abdomen muscles clenching. The short breaths escaping his lips. The way his hold on Harry's hair tightened.

Harry took him further down, lips stretching around Louis' dick.

"Harry—" A moan escaped Louis' lips as Harry licked the sensitive spot under his head, and came down Harry's throat. Spasms moved through Louis' body as he shot into Harry's mouth.

Harry did his best to swallow, only a bit dripping down his chin. He popped off, moving up Louis' body. "Did... did I do alright?"

"Fucking hell, Baby," Louis panted, planting his hands on the back of Harry's neck. "That was fucking amazing. Bloody natural you are." He pulled Harry close, kissing his lips. "I love the way I taste on your lips."

Harry blushed slightly. "I do too."

Louis smiled softly. "Now let me help you out with your problem, ey?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.7K 10
Louis is an eighteen year old university student with an anxiety disorder. His only friend is Niall, who outshines Louis with his smarts and his pers...
397K 11.2K 21
Harry styles (19) works in a bakery, has a normal life and is studying in college. Louis Tomlinson (21) famous footballer, very well known. The two...
9K 323 12
Louis Tomlinson lives with his father, ever since his father and mother got divorced, he was forced to go with his dad at the age of 12. Louis hasn't...
10.6K 307 14
@LillianBoggart thank you for the prompt! Harry is 17 in school and Louis is 21 and an aspiring writer Harry and Louis have been dating for a year b...