oneshots (ongoing)

By theesimoneeroom_

oneshot collection (season two) "ni'ari if you want me to get on my knees and beg for you i will." More

ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ
ᵈʳⁱᵛᵉⁿ ⁱ
ᵈʳⁱᵛᵉⁿ ⁱⁱ
ᵐᵃʳᵏᵉᵈ ⁱ
ᵐᵃʳᵏᵉᵈ ⁱⁱ
ᶜᵃᵗ ⁿ ᵐᵒᵘˢᵉ
ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʰⁱᵐ
ᵐⁱˡʸʸ
ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵃᶜʰᵉ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳʸ
ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ
ˡⁱᵐᵇᵒ
ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ʰⁱˢ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ
'²³
'²³ ᵖᵗ ⁱⁱ
' ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵗᵉ '
ᶜˡᵒˢᵘʳᵉ
ᵈⁱᵃʳʸ ᵉⁿᵗʳʸ

ⁱⁿ ᵈᵉᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿ

6.8K 19 0
By theesimoneeroom_

my head moves from side to side, my hip
moving back towards him but in effort i attempted to move my hand to push him away. everytime he crowded my atmosphere i'd succumb to him just like a devoted lover.

"don't tell me no baby" he voice sounds painful. the days of me ignoring him seems to really catch up to him now. my precious man, i've treated him wrongly.

i couldn't say anything at lost of words, i had truly missed him. it's my pesky horrible mom that gave me doubts about this. she always was the one to hinder my emotions or bring out the beast in me.

pulling me up by my hair he twisted a couple locks of it into his grip. "i just—

"you just what hm" he hums to me in my ear.

gosh he was making me wet, i know if he put his hand there i might be right on the edge just from that alone.

"we can't anymore it's not healthy" i mumble telling a lie, my heart aches a bit as each word slides from my parted lips. for the first time in a while i found someone but now i'm on a set back because of my mother. i hate it. i hate that i allow her controlling methods to still have power over me. i hate that she still can effect with with her subtle words so deep.

"no, i am healthy for you even if you think i am not i can—i will be your addiction until you think otherwise." he's determined. it makes my heart feel better, my eyes burn trying to hold back the salty water behind them.

"i think—"

"don't think right now, let me be your addiction please"

im able to give him a head nod before he turns me around pushing me over the teachers desk in the room. i hear his boxers go downward along with his pants. he nudges me on my ass with his dick that makes me slick with more wetness than i already am.

"are you wet under your skirt"

i think to ignore him or give him no response but the simple single word leaves my mouth before my brain can catch up and process "yes"

he goes to seek for himself, moving my lace panties to the side and i let out a light moan, he hums in my ear. he pushes two of his fingers in until there knuckle deep inside my pussy and curls his fingers. i let out a gasp, my own fingers tightening over the teachers desk that i'm slightly bent over. his fingers move out before he shoves them back inside, this time he adds his thumb to my clit. he rubs small slow circles around my nub with delicacy.

"this is what's going to happen we still have thirty minutes left of this detention session, im going to fuck you in five different positions within that time limit and i want you to cum on my dick every single time but you can not make any noises, i don't want anyone hearing them but me."

i know he can feel me clenching his fingers, he's feels surreal. he never stopped his hand movement even when he was talking to me. he kept going and i'm close, so close. but he doesn't let me fall off the edge just yet, taking his fingers out he hooks my panties in his thumbs pulling them down. as he goes down he kisses my ass cheeks even my pussy then my legs.

"i'll hang onto these for you, just in case you can't keep quiet."

understanding what me means my pussy clenches and it makes me ache fueling that pit in my stomach.

he smears his dick all over my pussy then pushes in quickly. i don't get to let out that loud moan when his fingers cover my mouth.

his mouth is close to my ear, the breath escaping his mouth sending me chills. "be a good girl, times ticking now"

i try to brace myself and prepare for him but it's no use. his thrust are meaningful with brutal force. i can already feel him in my senses controlling my body. he bends me over more leaning over me his hands in either side of my head as he ruins me making me weak for him.

"remember no noises" he says.

i bite down on my lip, listening to him taking his thrust as my wetness slides down my thighs and i began to cream on his dick. he gets up angling himself a bit differently, my hand shoots to touch him but i don't get to. his hand covers mine placing it behind my back, fucking me rougher.

he groans grinding his hips slowly into mine. a light gasp releases from my lips. i'm on my tippy toes making sure he hits my spot exact. he slips a hand down my belly and rubs my clit making my stomach begin to cave feeling the need to cum building up already.

"cum"

and i'm falling just as the snap of his fingers. he grips me by the nap of my neck kissing me hard to muffling my moans until they subside to soft low ones i can barely hear myself.

"one down, again"

"issac—"

"not now we're on a time limit" he interrupts me. he turns me around tapping the back of my thigh indicating for me to jump and i do.

"b— gosh issac" a whiney moan leaves my lips. he slams me down making me take him all the way down to the base.

"shh baby or i might have to make you unable to make any noise myself"

his large hands grip into my ass pulling me down on his dick over and over again i feel incoherent.

suddenly a jolt shocks me as i feel a coolness in my back. he's backed me into a wall with his hands above my head while mine are hanging onto his shoulders.

a stream of his own low moans hit my ears going straight to my core making me tighten around him.

"fuck ella"

i'm overstimulated and overwhelmed by issac and my emotions going wild. he feels so fucking good.

"issac don't stop please don't stop" i'm in a trance loving the way he's taking care of my body. i pull in his hair making him focus on me, looking me in my eyes.

his eyes meet mine before a look crosses over and his hips move quicker as he devours me. his lips hit my neck sucking and licking all over it. it's so much pleasure my nails dig into his shoulders and he groans. i feel him grow even more stiff inside of me his hips slowing before pistoling inside of me with purpose. as my body shudders issac's lips meet mine once again this time i pull him into me more leaving us barley any breath space without one another. i tremble repeating issac's name on my tongue through our hectic kiss.

this time he cums with me filling me full. he lets me down slowly while holding me still.

i'm bursting with nerves and energy of what he does next.

he lays me out on top of the desk he had me bent over stuffing his fingers inside of me pushing the escaping substance back inside i let out a moan and began to blush with slight embarrassment from the look issac gives me.

"i'm sorry" i gasp out as he fingers me.

"not good enough, now i have to shut up you baby" he pulls out my panties from his pocket and push them into my mouth then kisses my lips before closing his hand over them next.

i tremble when his tip slides over my cunt he smiles at the action. i pout forms upon my face and he leans over to kiss it as he pushes inside of me again. my eyes begin to roll back from the intrusion but i still clinch onto him, pulling him closer and he goes deeper as the willing participant he is.

"such a good girl ella, my good girl"

he stares into my face for a while before his eyes switch to where we're connected. he picks me up from my waist and starts to hammer inside of me. my body starts shaking i don't know if i can give him another one.

"i can't" i mumble through my panties, my eyes start to blur. i can't do it, i don't think i can do it. he pulls the panties out my mouth sticking them somewhere on the table nearby.

"yes you can, and you will because it's what you need ella."

i go to shake my head about to respond but he cuts in again.

"give it to me" he says with each thrust for each word. my grip onto his wrist tightens as my legs go to close and i give him what he wants. i cum again for him. this time only i began to cry.

"no baby don't cry" his voice so easy to the core and sensitive for me. i feel his thumbs brush my cheeks with soft touches.

i'm breaking apart.

i'm flooding for him.

he's the only one i see, his beautiful face and hear.

"one more just one more for me"

this time he sits in the teachers chair and places me on top of him. i slide down my eyes heavy from tears and wanting to close from the pleasure.

his hands massage my scalp before grabbing a fistful bringing my lips down to his. he kisses me softly taking his time with me. i place my hands on his chest feeling his heartbeat under my palm as i move up and down at a steady pace. i break the kiss staring into his eyes, he's so perfect.

"perfect girl" falls from his lips. i lay my forehead on his picking up my pace. he aides me meeting he halfway.

the words slip out quickly i barely register that i've said it. "i love you"

he slams me down on his dick making me scream his name while cumming hard. i feel warmth inside of me then his hands are all over me one to my throat while one pinches and plays with my clit. he groans and shudders still letting loose inside of me. i don't think he's ever cum this much before. my head lolls forward meeting his shoulder. a smack to my ass makes me yelp then whine a lazy 'issac'.

he picks my head up making me look him in the eyes. his eyes hold tenderness as his lips open and release the same words back but so much more. "i've been in love with you ella."

a genuine smile graces my tired face as my eyes gloss over once again. he kisses my lips until my smile comes again.

"you still owe me another orgasm but you've had enough already" he massages my ass as i lay on his chest.

"come baby we need to get dressed before Mrs.Saits returns"

i'm lazy as he redresses us but he keeps my panties in his pocket, he straightens the room a little running his hands through his hair and my pussy clenches at his muscles. we sit in our "detention assigned" seats which was one seat apart.

he leans in whispering in my ear as his fingers travel up my right thigh rubbing over the wetness.

"maybe you haven't had enough but i can give you that once we get out of here hm"

"yes" a breathless breath releases from me.

he stares me down before moving back into his own seat and putting his glasses back over his face pulling out a book. i just stare at him admiring him and what we could be doing again later.

five mintunes go by as i clench my legs from the breeze and my own thoughts. we share glances here and there but he focuses on whatever is in that freaking book with a little smile on his handsome face.

mrs.straits enters a few moments later.

"i wont tolerate another distraction like that in my class so i hope you've had time to think maybe even talk and get your thoughts together this is college not highschool."

yet she put us in 'detention' and talks to us like high schoolers. we barely get any work from her class also but she's the least bit on my mind right now as i stare at issac who give her his attention.

"yes we understand and it won't happen again."he says without missing a beat.

"we've made up, right ella" he sends the attention my way. i go to give a smart respond but the sight of my panties hanging around his finger lightly out his pocket cuts my snarky response to her as i blush and advert my eyes. i clear my throat and respond "yes, no more disruptions."

"you guys may be dismissed now, class with me next week on tuesday have a good weekend" she nods her head at us. i get up quickly pulling my skirt down exiting the classroom.

issac appears hot on my tail. a smirk plastered on his face. he leans in over me "better make it to the car before i do, if i make it before you i'll make you cum right there in front of the school" i feel his hand up the back of my thigh guiding high. i smack him away moving quicker than before.

i know it's been forever and i tumbled at the book i was planning but i've been losing interest. i'm hoping i can atleast finish the save drafts i have but afterwards i believe that will be it for a while until i find my passion for it once again. sorry guys and thanks for still supporting me!

typos may be found.

not proof read.

see ya roomies !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 140 19
Proceed with caution! All chapters will have a forwarning and will be of mature content. If you are under 18 you should not be reading this! If you d...
153K 2.7K 115
"You'll never be my first kiss or even my first love, but you're everything I hoped for, everything I've ever dreamed about and that means so much m...
1.6M 6.6K 37
This is an ongoing compilation of short sex stories. So, if you are looking for a short smutty read, this book is for you. New chapters every week. ...
2.3M 70.5K 49
BOOK 2 • YOU MUST read book 1: Shelter otherwise you'll be lost. ▬ ▬...