Tensura AU/reaction And One S...

By Batzorilt

idk why i am doing this i guess boredom so yea ill make more storyes later so yea ( i do not of tensura full... More

choose what i will make a story on
hey guys question
summoning the cast
rimuru goes koko crazy
reaction: pictures
notice
veldanavas rencarnation
some random pictures
murder mystery
react to some ships
memes part 2!! reaction btw
author does some trolling2
scrapped ideas
fragments of reality
uptade
pls man i need more storys

react: memes!!!

3K 34 31
By Batzorilt

Author: "Hey nice to see your back from now until the end of the year it's reaction and the story ideas given before hope you enjoy"

Rimuru:" Uhh author who are you talking to? And why are looking at the wall are you ok?"

Author: "Hmm yea no I am good today we are reacting to memes. Also, your female version said bye and left yesterday"

Rimuru: "o ok"

S class: "Whoo memes yea" I didn't forget they are here

Velzard:"whats memes?"

Author:" You will see when we react to them also ramirus don't mess with the screen got it?"

Ramirus: "Heheh it was a funny prank tho"

Milim: "Yeah it was funny seeing you embarrassed"

Author: "Don't make me beat you up like guy and Rudra"

Rudra: "Uhhh my head"

Shuna: "Wait author what do you look like?"

Author: "Uhh i dont have a body i make one i dont have a physical one "

Guy:"wait then how did you beat up blondie and i?"

Rudra:"shhh he is gonna beat us again red head!"

Guy:"who you calling red head hun"

Author:"uhhh i dont wanna do this i am tired... hey ciel"

Ciel:"yes what?"

Author:"hmm how anout i make you a deal you beat up thoso two to a pulp whit nihility involved, and if you do i will give you akashic records which has every thing veldanava made and other stuff"

Ciel:"deal"and so the beating started after she did her part i did mine

Veldanava:"wait how did you get a hold of akashic record it supposed to never be  any ones skill i took that to my grave how?" Idk if i am right correct me in the comments

Author:"logic and moving the first picture"

Ciel:"heh *smug*"

Rimuru:<<uhh ciel did you just>>

Ciel:<<no its just your imagination>>

Rimuru:"i felt that picture"

Veldora:"wait rimuru thats great sage right?"

Rimuru:"yea"

Veldanava:"hmm i wonder what ivragia is doing o well i dont care now"

*sad ivragia noises*

Veldora:"hun did any one hear that?"

Author:"it was just the wind"

Veldora:"hehe yea your probely right"

Lumanis:"you sfupid breeze drag.."

Author:"nope no yuuri vampire allowed get out "

Rimuru:"umm can you tell me why you dont like her?"

Author:"you know why"

Rimuru:" understandble have a nice day"

Shion:"uhh there more lord rimurus"

Rimuru:"shion i think some of thoso arent me i think hey author do you know?"

Author:"hun i dont know some of them might have your soul fragments or not i dont care enough to check"

Rimuru:"how can they get my soul fragment"

Author:"when you kill your self in the future"

Rimuru:"wha why and when?"

Author:"......"

Rimuru:"so thats how your gonna do it hun"

Meanwhile

Veldanava:"weird i dont remember making that much universes.... i guess there is other gods among the diffrent universes. Wait hey author are you a god?"

Author:"Nooo i kinda view universe not interfere i did this since your universes main event happend only rimuru getting a wife is left"

Rimuru:"hey dont ingnore me and also i get married? Whit who"

Author"(hen i have been waiting for this)  "its a trade secret"

Rimuru:" why why .. why does this happen first ciel and now author"

Lucia/veldanava: ".........."

Milim:"o yea i remember this i dooled clayman so hard"

Rimuru:" uhhh milim i dont think you should talk about this"

Guy:"milim pleeeasee dont talk i doont wanttt too get beatinn up agaiin"

Chloe:(hmm i wonder what would happen if i killed peaple sensie has been atracted to)

Author:(why did i bother reading chloe's thoughts. I wonder what leon is doing)

Leon:(i winn guy is getting beaten up thanks author this is my best day wooo)

Author:"ehh reseable wait whats that hole in space and time....... ehh probobly not something importent i wonder what the others are doing let me check"

Veldanava/lucia:"RIMURU TELL ME WHO HE IS AND WHERE IS HE"

Rimuru:"uhhhh umm well uhh you see i punished him for you his soul is in azothot"

Veldanava:"wait you have azothot?"

Rimuru:"yeaaa what?"

Veldanava:"that was one of my strongest skill's but it disapeared after i created the universes. How did you get it?"

Rimuru:"o its was whit the help of ciel she had just evolved from rapheal and asked permisean and i allowed. She fused beelzabuth whit another ultimate ability i fotgot the other skill's name"

Lucia:"wait you had rapheal?"

Rimuru:"yea i got it after my harvest festival"

Veldanava:"so you hun i guess you are the god now"

Rimuru:"hehehe so can we move to the next picture or"

Rimuru:"hehheehe your not mad still right veldora?"

Veldora:"of course i am still mad you named all those mosnter whit out thinking it over once if it wasnt for me you would be dead right"

Veldanava :"........ how little did he know aboutt the world"

Veldora:" only skill's"

Veldanava:"........"

Rimuru:"bey guys come on it isnt that bad right?"

Veldanav:"it is"

Author:"hmmm what to whit chloe she has been sitting there for a while whitoit moving i am kinda worried she might be thinking of ways to be rimuru's wife....... this should stall for a bit and a perfect way to end the chapter"

Everyone:"......................."

Meanwhile the from the hole in the space and time shizue poped out

Shizue:"LEON YOU........."

Rimuru:"uhhh guys i can explain"

Chloe:"hun this when i confest to sensei"

Shzizue:"i didnt know slime san was a lolicon

Lolicon police:"who is the lolicon?"

Author:"its him officer that person whit silver blue hair"

Lolicon police:"get him boys"

Rimuru:"wha what the i promise its not what it LOOKS LIKE"

Lolicon police:"sure bub say that to the judge. Get in the dam car ok he is in thanks for the report mate"

Author:"no problem"

Well thats was a chapter all right. And ill be making reaction chapters until the end of this year. I was also kinda busy lately like test new games and other stuff like the sink being broken but thats done see you next sunday see ya word count: 1048

                      Meme of the day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 188 13
Random ideas that come into my mind. I'm just writing what I feel like writing Few Important Things: 1) Suggestion for story ideas (except ships and...
33.3K 674 29
{|| One shots || reaction || short stories||} AN :I don't own tensura or the characters of tensura I only own the OC And the fanfic
24.4K 448 36
THIS IS A MATURE BUT IM NOT PUTTING IT AS THAT SO MORE PEOPLE DISCOVER MY STORY Hi, um, this is my first story. It will most likely have horible gram...
33.9K 910 18
In this story the main character is reincarnated to his favorite anime "The time I reincarnated as a slime" Characters and story aren't mine and belo...