White Moonlight Regrets It GL...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

Author: 魅骨 When I heard that Ji Qingrong was getting married, everyone in the company quickly held an emergen... More

Full Synopsis
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90 END
91-95 FANWAI

41-50

332 9 0
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

41

Since Yu Chenxue took the initiative to invite him, of course he couldn't miss it if he was just passing by.

Only a fool would refuse at a time like this, right?

Ji Qingrong answered, turned around and ran towards his small tent, dragging his sleeping bag over to Yu Chenxue without stopping.

It's probably because a lot of things need to be put in for video shooting. Yu Chenxue's tent is large and luxurious, with small tables and various decorations inside.

What's surprising is that her things here are already stacked like this, but the space is still enough to accommodate two more people without any problem, which proves how big this tent is.

Ji Qingrong looked it over and said, "Your tent is really completely different from mine. From my place to yours, it always feels like a countryman has entered the city." Yu Chenxue put his hands in his pockets and looked left and right

. Put down his own big tent: "I am a professional video maker, so of course I will have more things, just like a food blogger's home will never lack all kinds of pots, pans, pots, pans and small appliances." Ji Qingrong: "Then

, Shooting videos is also very expensive."

Yu Chenxue: "It's just a lot of money in the early stage, but it won't stop later, because the brand will not only send money, but also give away a lot of things. This tent of mine is a product of a certain brand. It's given monthly, isn't it awesome?"

Being in the self-media industry has such benefits. When the number of fans is not enough, you can receive replacements. That is, the other party does not pay, but only gives the product, and the blogger can pocket it after taking the photo.

Of course, when the number of fans increases, the brand will not only give away things, but also send money.

This tent was given to her heart, and she continued to use it after taking pictures of GG. She still has certain principles, she just won't pick up a bunch of crap just for money.

Ji Qingrong gave her a thumbs up and praised: "Awesome. No wonder, this level of comfort is really amazing, completely different from my one that costs several hundred yuan. It seems that it is a wise choice to sleep here." Let's do it."

A smile spread across Yu Chenxue's face: "Okay, you go ahead and play, try not to make too much noise, and I'll take some more pictures of things inside the tent." "Then, I'm still busy

. I have to work for a while. I have a GG to shoot next, and the PR has started to rush me, so I have to go over and get it done quickly."

She has been really busy recently, and she feels like she has nothing to do. The main reason is that it is the end of the year now, and every brand wants to get bloggers to send out videos before the year-end promotion, so that they can also accumulate a certain number of potential customers for the activities at that time. If it cannot be released until the end of the year, the brand will miss a lot.

Ji Qingrong is a person who knows how to measure, and he immediately responded obediently: "Okay."

Yu Chenxue was about to go to work on her own. Halfway through getting up, she was afraid that Ji Qingrong would be bored alone, so she took a few more books from the side, stacked them together and handed them over. He gave it to her: "There are a few books here. You can read them if you want."

"Yes." Ji Qingrong immediately took them happily.

After placing Ji Qingrong, Yu Chenxue turned around, fixed the camera on a tripod, opened it, and arranged lights around it.

The atmosphere at night is mainly about silence and comfort, so she also prefers warm yellow when lighting. In this way, a quiet little corner is completed.

Then, Yu Chenxue took out a stick of sandalwood and lit it in front of the camera, facing the smoke that could enhance the atmosphere of the scene, and carefully photographed many trivial details.

Ji Qingrong lay on the side, always remembering the iron rule not to make too much noise, so he immediately turned on his phone, found the graphic content that interested him, and started reading there quietly.

However, most of the time she wouldn't look at them for a long time. Because I can't completely calm down in my heart.

Every time she watched for a while, she would habitually miss words, skip paragraphs, etc., and then from time to time, she would turn her head to see what Yu Chenxue was doing now.

She seems to be extremely serious about her work and always enjoys it. In the light and shadow, her face was set off very beautifully. It was clean and three-dimensional, and at the same time, her features were heroic, much like a scene in a movie.

After taking a look, Ji Qingrong turned around and picked up a few books that Yu Chenxue had handed over before. One is prose, one is philosophy, and the other is a novel.

It was late at night, and she really didn't want to use too much of her brain. Ji Qingrong decisively passed through those inscrutable philosophies and directly opened the novel whose cover looked very interesting.

The novel tells a very warm and unique story about the urban adventures of a group of stray cats. The author did not use too many writing skills, and in just a few words, he outlined the image of each cat in a full and lifelike way.

The protagonist is a black cat named Kuromaru. He fights various struggles for his living environment every day. He is smart, independent, and gentle. Especially when dealing with a little white cat named "Milk", he is extremely soft and caring.

Ji Qingrong read a chapter and immediately thought of Yu Chenxue and himself.

Speaking of which, she has always been cared for by Yu Chenxue. So even though no one in the family paid much attention to her thoughts, she was very sad about it, but she still didn't leave.

When he saw the little white cat saying "You are my light" to the little black cat, a small stone was suddenly thrown into Ji Qingrong's heart, and the ripples spread out in circles.

She couldn't help but look at Yu Chenxue again.

Oh my God, it's so strange. Why does she like Yu Chenxue so much? Why?

Maybe it's because, to her, Yu Chenxue is also the ray of light in her gloomy life.

It was this beam of light that gave her gray life full of colors.

It's hard to describe what this feels like. If I have to put it into words, it just feels like butterflies are about to fly out of my chest. They were so colorful that they dazzled her eyes.

When Yu Chenxue finished shooting the video, Ji Qingrong's eyes lit up and he couldn't wait to close the book and talk to her.

But what she never expected was that Yu Chenxue didn't come over. After collecting all the equipment, she took out her netbook, opened it, placed it on a small table, sat down cross-legged, and continued working.

Ji Qingrong's mind turned around, and then she suddenly remembered that Yu Chenxue had just said that besides shooting videos, she had other things to be busy with.

Thinking not to disturb her, Ji Qingrong continued to open the book and read at the bottom.

Who would have thought that at this moment, Ji Qingrong's cell phone suddenly rang. The sound was really loud, and it was accompanied by a strong shock, which scared her so much that she immediately covered her mouth.

Yu Chenxue was caught by her movement, and looked up from his notebook: "What's wrong?"

Ji Qingrong let go of his mouth, waved his hand hurriedly, picked up the phone, smiled apologetically, and whispered in a voice close to a whisper. : "Did it bother you? I forgot to turn off the mute on my phone. I'll turn it off right now."

Yu Chenxue figured it out, thought about it and said, "It's okay. I've finished shooting the video, so I don't need to keep such a quiet atmosphere anymore."

Ji Qingrong Only then did she realize that Yu Chenxue just asked her not to make any noise while filming the video, so as not to affect the video effect. He did not mean that she should keep quiet at all times. It was because she was thinking too complicatedly.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Ji Qingrong raised her finger and pointed to Yu Chenxue: "Then can I go to your side?"

"Yes, yes," Yu Chenxue frowned, "But..."

Ji Qingrong didn't quite understand: "But what?"

Yu Chenxue looked at the light emitting from the screen: "Won't you feel bored? Even if you come over, I Maybe I can't chat with you for too many days. I really have too many things to do."

Ji Qingrong shook his head quickly after hearing this: "How could it be? Of course I won't get bored, I just like to watch people working."

Yu Chenxue Not understanding her logic, he laughed and said, "What kind of weird hobby do you have?"

Ji Qingrong smiled without saying a word and raised her chin, looking a little arrogant.

Yu Chenxue raised her hand helplessly and waved to her, as if calling a kitten: "Then come here." "

Yeah!" Ji Qingrong immediately put on a small blanket, trotted forward a few steps, squeezed in and sat down next to Yu Chenxue , watching her fingers dance on the keyboard carefully.

Yu Chenxue's eyes moved around the tent twice. After thinking about it, he looked sideways at her and asked, "Want to play a retro game?" "

What retro game?" Ji Qingrong opened a pair of beautiful eyes, and her pupils reflected Yu Chenxue's face changed.

Yu Chenxue tilted her body, pulled a bag, and took out a very retro old-fashioned game console from Doraemon's treasure bag-like bag, and threw it to Ji Qingrong: "Tetris." Ji Qingrong saw the game console

, His eyes lit up instantly: "Wow, this game console, wasn't it the one we bought in the retro goods store we were obsessed with back then? No... wasn't that one... lost?" Yes, we were together back then

. When I was studying, there was a small shop selling retro gadgets not far from the school. At that time, there was this kind of game console specially made in the 1990s.

Because Ji Qingrong was very curious and Yu Chenxue was also very curious, Yu Chenxue simply bought it.

After buying it, Ji Qingrong was addicted as soon as she played it - she is such a person, she has no idea about large-scale games or games that require social interaction and adaptability skills, but she is very obsessed with this simple small game.

Just like many aunts who are addicted to Xiaoxiaole, Ji Qingrong can also play for a long time and enter a state of selfless flow.

Unfortunately, during a quarrel later, the two of them were so excited that they accidentally swung it into the river next to it.

The reason why the word "young and energetic" can be passed down, indeed, has its own truth.

Yu Chenxue touched her chin: "That one has indeed been lost. I looked for it but couldn't find it. I bought this one later. I accidentally saw it online and bought it back." "Yes

. , this one looks brand new..." Ji Qingrong stroked the corners of the game console with his fingertips, and then looked at Yu Chenxue, "Then why do you want to buy another one?" Most people will just throw it away

. There it goes.

Yu Chenxue didn't expect that she would ask herself this question. She was stunned for a moment and scratched her head: "I don't know, I just... bought it when I saw it." Ji Qingrong's lips curled up, and the corners of her eyes and eyebrows were filled with smiles

. The old-fashioned game console was held in his arms: "I know."

Yu Chenxue glanced at her: "Got it? If you know something, just say you know it."

Ji Qingrong's smile and voice were sweet: "You must have wanted to I'm done."

Yu Chenxue's fingers that were flying on the keyboard suddenly stopped as if someone had tapped her acupoints.

Looking sideways at her, Yu Chenxue swallowed in her throat, and finally said two words awkwardly: "narcissism."

Ji Qingrong raised her chin with a proud expression: "I learned from you."

Yu Chenxue frowned He stood there and muttered: "It's okay not to learn, but to learn some messy things."

Ji Qingrong's face was rippling, and without further arguing with her, he turned on the switch of the game console, and let out a sound the moment the music started playing. Exclaimed: "Wow, it can actually be turned on."

Yu Chenxue looked at her as if she was a fool: "Nonsense, if it doesn't work, why did I buy it?"

Ji Qingrong suddenly realized, playing the game console upside down, muttering He muttered: "Yes, this is a new machine. I don't know why, but I always feel that it is still the same one as before, so I habitually think, ah, why is this machine still being used after so many years." Ji Qingrong glanced at her

. Yu Chenxue went out of her way to buy one that was exactly the same as that time. What does that mean? It means that she is definitely thinking about herself.

Yu Chenxue smiled and shook his head.

Just as she was about to continue working, she heard Ji Qingrong say softly: "Suddenly I felt like I was back to that time. It was so good."

Yu Chenxue: "Huh?"

Ji Qingrong held up the game console: "It's just kind of... In fact, everything is... There is no feeling of change. Even though so many years have passed, nothing has changed between us. When I first reunited with you, I was worried that because we were no longer the same people we were then, it would be difficult to get along with each other. I'm even thinking about how desperate we would be if we couldn't even hold back a few words while staying together. In that case, it would really be the end." She was really scared

. A situation like this will occur.

Yu Chenxue smiled: "You are kidding, how can you not be able to hold back a few words? Ever since you were studying, you have always acted like a boring bag when you are not alone, but as long as you stay with me, you will quickly become one." Where is the chatterbox?"

"Yes," Ji Qingrong suddenly seemed to remember something, "I was originally a dull person, why did I become a chatterbox when I stayed with you? It's strange, why is this? ?"

With a roll of his eyes, Ji Qingrong glanced at Yu Chenxue.

It seems that only Yu Chenxue can make her feel extra relaxed when getting along with him.

Yu Chenxue shrugged: "Maybe it's because I'm a cute person. Everyone loves cars and they have flat tires."

Ji Qingrong hit her on the shoulder: "Old idiot, one point will be deducted!"

Yu Chenxue was hit so hard that her whole upper body shook. , smiled and rolled his eyes: "Okay, okay, I can't talk to you anymore. If I keep talking to you, I will soon be unable to complete this task." "Oh." Ji Qingrong immediately corrected his attitude and nodded sensibly:

" Then you are busy, I will study this game console."

After the chat game ended, Ji Qingrong immediately started a new game, holding the game machine and playing there alone and happily.

Yu Chenxue finally returned to work.

However, no matter how serious she was, she still couldn't put all her energy into the computer. She still had one ear free to pick up all the movements around her.

Ji Qingrong is indeed exactly the same as before. He is very focused when playing this kind of game. Even when you get excited about playing, you will still sway along with the game.

For example, when the square on the left is pressed down after changing form, her shoulders will tilt toward the left. When you press down on the right side of the square, your shoulders will tilt to the right again.

That look of being fascinated and exerting oneself while playing is really cute.

However, after almost half an hour, Yu Chenxue gradually stopped hearing any movement next to her.

When she turned around, she realized that Ji Qingrong had fallen asleep next to her.

The whole person was sleeping with his body bent into a "C" shape, holding a game console tightly in his hand, breathing softly and shallowly. There are some hairs scattered on the soft cheeks, and the lips are pink and full.

Yu Chenxue's mind wandered, and she subconsciously raised her hand and stretched it towards her.

When he was about to touch her, Yu Chenxue paused for a moment, and finally gently rubbed her head.

Ji Qingrong also took a deep breath in his sleep.

Yu Chenxue retracted her hand, sighed, closed the computer, turned around again, and patted Ji Qingrong on the shoulder: "Ji Qingrong, don't sleep here, go back to the sleeping bag." She was really sleeping a little hard at the moment

.

That's right, she must have been really sleepy after waiting for him for so long. You know, it was already getting late.

Seeing that she still hadn't woken up, Yu Chenxue patted her shoulder several times: "Hey!"

Ji Qingrong's body shook suddenly, and then she finally moved her eyes, half-opened her eyelids, and looked at her sleepily. He yawned a little: "Hey? Did I fall asleep just now..."

It looked almost the same as the cat that just woke up.

"Yes, do you think you are stupid?" Yu Chenxue laughed, Pointing to the side: "I don't know how to get into the sleeping bag when I'm sleepy."

Ji Qingrong, whose eyes were blurred by sleep, blinked slowly, and the blurred world in front of him finally became a little clearer, and he retorted: "I'm not stupid. It's just..."

Yu Chenxue raised her eyebrows: "Just what?"

Ji Qingrong muttered: "I just want to stay with you." Yu Chenxue was

confused: "Aren't we in the same tent?"

Ji Qingrong shook his head: "Although That's true, but it's still too far from there to here."

Yu Chenxue was very surprised: "Is it still far?"

Ji Qingrong's voice sounded like biting a candy, vague and sweet. So soft and waxy: "Well, I just want to get closer to you. Closer, closer, it doesn't matter even if I don't speak, as long as I can feel your breath..." Yu Chenxue looked at her

face His face was full of sleep, as if he was about to fall asleep again, and he was a little dazed for a moment.

As long as you get closer and can feel your own breath, is that enough?

To be honest, if Ji Qingrong was not a straight woman, Yu Chenxue would think that she was confessing to him.

Her eyes closed slightly and then opened again. Yu Chenxue pursed her lips and patted her shoulder again: "Okay, seriously, don't sleep, get up."

Ji Qingrong was filled with chaos after being slapped by her. Being driven away, I finally opened my eyes suddenly.

Probably because she was too tired, Ji Qingrong's double eyelids turned into three eyelids at this moment. She turned around for a long time before finally saying "oh".

Frustratingly, she tried to struggle twice but was never able to get up as she wished.

Yu Chenxue laughed when she saw it: "What are you doing? Did you fall asleep?"

Ji Qingrong stretched out his arms and lay down again: "I fell asleep and couldn't get up."

Yu Chenxue scratched her head: "What should I do? "

At this time, Ji Qingrong suddenly smiled narrowly, stretched out a pair of arms, and raised them towards Yu Chenxue blankly, pursed her moist lips, and said coquettishly: "Then why don't you hug me up?" Yu Chenxue

:?

This woman is really... a little too much.

42

Yu Chenxue really couldn't do anything to her, so she finally lowered her body, put her arms under her, hugged her, and pulled her upper body up with more force.

Just when Ji Qingrong's upper body left the ground, unexpectedly, her arms wrapped around Yu Chenxue's neck.

Staggering, the two people instantly looked at each other.

Looking at the other person's full lips and kitten-like expression, Yu Chenxue was a little dazed for a moment. Is it really my illusion? Why do I always feel that Ji Qingrong does it on purpose?

As her throat slid, Yu Chenxue looked at her: "Ji Qingrong."

She suddenly wanted to ask Ji Qingrong why he was so...

"Huh?" Ji Qingrong raised his chin, his eyes shining like water.

"Nothing." With his head in a mess, Yu Chenxue turned away, released Ji Qingrong, and pointed to a certain side, "Okay, get up, go there by yourself." "Oh." Ji Qingrong didn't continue to ask anything, and he did

n't Ask Yu Chenxue to take him there. Having said that, she went over by herself.

Yu Chenxue glanced at her, let out a sigh of relief, and after finishing cleaning up, she took off her outer clothes and got into her sleeping bag.

The night is really too dark. For the rest of the time, neither of them said anything more, and they both fell asleep.

Probably due to being too tired, Yu Chenxue slept very deeply that night and did not wake up even once until seven o'clock in the morning.

Until near dawn, she suddenly had a dream, which broke all peace.

The dream was a bit chaotic, with many messy lights and shadows swirling around in it. She could no longer remember most of the content in the dream. She only remembered that Xu Yulian's face kept flashing in front of her eyes in the dream.

In the dream, Xu Yulian's hair was disheveled and her face was pale. She kept choking and kept asking her: "I have devoted my whole life to doing good. How could this happen? How could this happen..." When

Yu Chenxue woke up, her entire back was soaked in sweat. There was a large area, and the sticky feeling made her dream back to summer.

Just as she was dazed, Ji Qingrong's gentle question came from beside her: "Yu Chenxue, what's wrong with you?"

Yu Chenxue suddenly came back to her senses and turned to look at her, but she didn't know what to say and shook her head subconsciously.

Ji Qingrong didn't believe it. He looked at her with a frown and asked with concern: "Did you have a nightmare? What kind of nightmare did you have? I feel like you look quite uncomfortable." Yu Chenxue raised her palms and rubbed her forehead, speaking concisely: "It's just some peace and quiet.

" It's a dream about my mother, it's inexplicable."

"Is it related to your mother?" Ji Qingrong thought this matter was a bit big, "Did something happen to your mother?" Yu

Chenxue still just shook his head: "She hasn't been going very well recently, so I just dreamed about it. Here it is. Maybe it's just a dream, and it doesn't mean anything."

The main reason is that this dream has no beginning and no end, it's so ridiculous that even if I talk about it, I don't know where to start. Yu Chenxue thought about it for a long time and thought it might be because Xu Yulian's career was not going well recently, so she asked herself how many times she had borrowed money.

Although Yu Chenxue did not ask too many questions in depth, the seeds of worry were still planted in her subconscious. She was always afraid that she would not handle things well, so these worries became entangled with each other in the dream, infinitely amplified.

Yu Chenxue looked at the time and felt that it was already late, so she got up from her sleeping bag and packed her things: "Okay, let's not talk anymore. Let's pack up and go to a nearby town to have breakfast." "Oh

... "Ji Qingrong watched her get up and felt something was a little strange.

Why did he suddenly dream about his mother for no reason, and it was also a nightmare?

Although she was a little concerned, Yu Chenxue had already defined it, so she couldn't ask further questions, so she had to pack up her things, comb her hair, and then go to her side to pack up the tent and prepare to take it to the car.

When Yu Chenxue walked out of the tent carrying a small table and stool, Xiang Yuqian and Ke Lulu on the other side were already up. At this moment, Ke Lulu was still busy inside, but Xiang Yuqian had already opened the tent and walked out.

"Good morning." Yu Chenxue greeted Xiang Yuqian lazily.

"Morning." Xiang Yuqian replied to her.

Yu Chenxue was about to take her things to the car when she suddenly noticed a small red mark on Xiang Yuqian's neck. A thoughtful smile appeared at the corner of her eyes and eyebrows: "It seems that last night was not peaceful."

It even seemed like the game was quite intense.

Xiang Yuqian knew what she was looking at, but she didn't avoid it: "Life is short, sometimes you just have to think less and do more." "Think less, do more

?" Yu Chenxue heard Xiang Yuqian's pun, Happy: "Weren't you always cautious before? You said you were afraid of meeting bad people again and wanted to spend more time to examine the other party." Xiang Yuqian smiled: "Yes, that was indeed the case

before . You're right. Because I was afraid of being deceived again, I stayed idle for several years, but recently my mind changed." "

Oh?"

"If I keep doing careful screening with the fear of being deceived, I won't be able to do it later. When you are tired, the urge to fall in love will be diluted, and in the end it will become like boiled water. So it is better to think less, go straight to it when you are almost done, and look at the other person's character when getting along." Xiang Yu Qian seems quite open-minded now.

Yu Chenxue nodded. What she said was not unreasonable.

Xiang Yuqian looked at her again and continued: "I think this kind of thinking is very important and applies to most dead ends."

After that, Xiang Yuqian came over and patted her arm: "Come on."

Yu Chenxue watched her leave. , lowered his head and moved a small gadget in his hand.

Is it an illusion? Why does she always feel like Xiang Yuqian is hinting at something?

More than an hour later.

The group finally drove to the nearby town.

I heard that there is a very good breakfast shop in this town. Almost everyone who travels to the surrounding area will come here to patronize it, so everyone went directly there.

After ordering two baskets of steamed dumplings, one basket of fried dumplings, soy milk and fried dough sticks, Yu Chenxue arranged for everyone to sit down, and watched in boredom as Xiang Yuqian and Ke Lulu flirted with each other for a while, then picked up her cell phone and walked outside the door. Go up to a piece of open space.

The dream last night still made her unable to ignore it. Although she had repeatedly told herself that she might be thinking too much, she still couldn't help but want to contact Xu Yulian.

Unlocking it and bringing up Xu Yulian's phone number, Yu Chenxue dialed her without saying a word.

During the first call, Xu Yulian didn't answer and didn't know what she was doing. Because of that dream, Yu Chenxue's heart instantly accumulated more haze.

It feels really bad to be unable to contact people.

Taking off the phone, Yu Chenxue called again for the second time, put the phone to her ear, lowered her head and paced in place.

Halfway through the second ring, the other party finally picked up: "Hello?"

After Yu Chenxue heard Xu Yulian's voice, her tense chest relaxed halfway, and she felt that the air had become fresher: "Mom."

Xu Yulian The voice sounded as loud as ever: "Why did you call me suddenly so early in the morning? Aren't you usually sleeping at this time? What's going on? The sun has come out in the west?" Yu Chenxue was silent for a moment

: "I had a not-so-good dream."

Xu Yulian: "Huh? What kind of not-so-good dream?"

Yu Chenxue frowned: "Nothing, I just dreamed that you were crying in front of me. So I just wanted to ask you how the situation is over there."

Xu Yulian: "Hahaha, dreamed that I was crying? How could I cry? I'm so ridiculous now. It's not too late! Let me tell you, my partner is really capable and solved the biggest crisis with the least amount of money. I'm fine here."

Yu Chenxue heard her laugh heartily, and it didn't look like anything was wrong. It seemed that her nerves finally relaxed: "That's good."

She knew Xu Yulian too well, and knew that if something really happened to Xu Yulian, she would definitely not be so relaxed. If nothing else, at least he can curse.

Xu Yulian: "Hmm, I can't believe that when I grow up, I know how to care about my mother."

Yu Chenxue held the corner of her lips and argued: "Please, when did I not care about you? Haven't I always cared about you? ? When you got divorced, I was afraid that you would cry to death at night, so I made a puppy toy for you. Have you forgotten?"

Xu Yulian: "Oh, don't mention that puppy toy. I don't care where you go after that. , everyone will ask me why I have to carry a mouse on my body."

Yu Chenxue: "...Okay, okay."

Xu Yulian: "Okay. By the way, I will return to Greentown on the 29th of the twelfth lunar month. You can pick me up by car. , do you know?"

Yu Chenxue: "I know, I know. Anyway, as long as you're fine, I won't tell you more. I'm going to have breakfast first. I'm going to starve to death."

Xu Yulian: "Okay, you go Let's go!"

After hanging up the phone, a worry was solved, and Yu Chenxue felt much more relaxed from head to toe.

Returning to the breakfast shop and sitting down again, Ji Qingrong quickly asked: "Have you called mom?"

Yu Chenxue: "Yes, I did."

Ji Qingrong: "How is it?"

Yu Chenxue: "It's good, mom didn't say anything. What's wrong? Everything is getting better."

Ji Qingrong: "That's good. Sure enough, many dreams are the opposite."

"Yes." Yu Chenxue took another spoonful of soy milk.

Just as he was about to feed it into his mouth, a pair of brothers and sisters, about seven or eight years old, ran towards them, playing and fighting. Yu Chenxue didn't notice. The brother and sister's elbows hit Yu Chenxue, causing the soy milk in her spoon to spill out. The bowl was also affected, and fell to the ground with a clang, smashing to pieces.

Ji Qingrong saw that the soy milk splashed a lot on the back of Yu Chenxue's hand, and exclaimed: "Is it very hot? Are you okay?!" Yu Chenxue stared at the shattered

bowl for a moment, then took out a paper towel to dry the back of his hand. The soy milk was stained and she shook her head: "It's okay."

Even so, she still felt a little unhappy. The mood that had just calmed down now had some waves again.

Xiang Yuqian looked at her and asked, "Have you been under too much pressure lately? That's why you're always thinking about things."

Yu Chenxue thought what she said made sense: "I guess so, I've been weird lately. I'm so busy that I'm almost on my back."

Xiang Yuqian frowned: "That's not possible. How about this. You all come to my bar to have fun and have fun together. You don't have to pay for the drinks. I It's all covered."

Yu Chenxue was a little surprised: "You still open a bar?"

Xiang Yuqian shrugged: "They are all nightclubs anyway, so if you open one, they will open if you open two."

Then, before Yu Chenxue could say anything, Ke Lulu jumped in first Agree: "Okay!"

Yu Chenxue discovered that Ke Lulu's heart had really flown to Xiang Yuqian.

Xiang Yuqian: "Then I will definitely serve you the best drinks."

Yu Chenxue still wanted to take a look: "Okay, let's go."

She thought that it was really time for her to relax. Drinking alcohol is not allowed, but drinking occasionally can be beneficial to your physical and mental health. Numbing may not be the best solution to the problem, but it's a great idea to relax your nerves.

After a while, Yu Chenxue asked again: "By the way, you two are now..."

Ke Lulu seemed to have guessed what she was going to ask in advance, and immediately said: "We are already done."

Ji Qingrong was so unbelievable that her pupils trembled: "So fast?"

She originally thought that Bai Xiaoya was so fast, which was already a very explosive thing, but she didn't expect that Bai Xiaoya would be here faster.

Fortunately, Yu Chenxue had already expected it.

"Yes," Xiang Yuqian held Ke Lulu's hand and smiled at Yu Chenxue and Ji Qingrong, "If you want to get love, you have to be quick." The two people then looked at each other again, their expressions were very ambiguous,

everything All without saying anything.

Ji Qingrong slowly closed her open mouth, raised her hand, and gave them a thumbs up.

Then he turned his head and looked at Yu Chenxue, thinking about something.

At this time, Yu Chenxue happened to look at her: "By the way, what about you, do you want to go to the bar together at night?"

She remembered that Ji Qingrong didn't like to stay in that kind of situation because she thought it was too noisy.

Ji Qingrong picked up the phone and shook it: "I won't go. My mother just sent me a message, saying that she would come over to see me in the afternoon. She will probably stay with me for the next two days, and we will be inseparable. ."

Just what happened just now. Probably because her brother's affairs were settled, Wu Yuting finally thought of her.

Yu Chenxue: "That's okay. It's good that she can think of coming to see you."

If you remember correctly, this is the first time Wu Yuting has come to see Ji Qingrong since she was born. It's time to do some good things and cultivate the relationship between mother and daughter. Feelings.

In fact, Yu Chenxue had always known that Ji Qingrong still wanted to be with her mother, otherwise she wouldn't mind so many things.

Ji Qingrong: "So you guys go ahead and play, I'll go together next time."

"Ok." Yu Chenxue gestured.

night.

At the time agreed upon with Xiang Yuqian, Yu Chenxue got up and drove towards Xiang Yuqian's bar "Light's Distance" after finishing her sleep at home.

When she got there, Yu Chenxue discovered that she had been here before. The environment is pretty good, it doesn't feel particularly messy. It's more like a bar than a bar, or should I say, somewhere in between.

Xiang Yuqian led her and Ke Lulu to a corner to sit down, and then asked the bartender to come over and serve drinks, fruit platters and other items, making the table lively.

"Your business here seems to be quite good." Yu Chenxue looked around and found that there were not many empty seats.

Xiang Yuqian: "Because the ranking in the reviews has reached the first page."

"Pretty good." Yu Chenxue nodded and stood up: "I'm going to the bathroom." "

Okay," Xiang Yuqian raised his finger and pointed in the direction. , "It's over there."

Yu Chenxue then walked through the lobby and headed over there. I don't know what happened today. I have been feeling uneasy, thinking about her mother for a while and Ji Qingrong for a while.

I almost bumped into a waiter while walking.

After saying sorry a few times, Yu Chenxue walked to the bathroom door.

Unexpectedly, as soon as she reached the door, she met a woman who looked very familiar.

The woman had a chubby baby face, wore a long white knitted skirt, and a light-colored coat. She was holding the arm of a tall and handsome man and chatting animatedly.

Yu Chenxue squinted her eyes and immediately recognized who it was. That was Ji Qingrong's best friend from college - Bai Xiaoya.

Although they have not met each other a few times, and have not had much actual contact with each other, Bai Xiaoya has a very distinctive appearance. She is the type who can be remembered after just one look. It is really not easy to recognize her.

"Bai Xiaoya?" Yu Chenxue took the initiative to call her and say hello to her.

Bai Xiaoya followed the sound and was a little surprised when she found it was Yu Chenxue.

Then she immediately walked over with a smile on her face and stood in front of Yu Chenxue: "Hey, it's you?"

Yu Chenxue: "It's me. Are you here to play too?"

Bai Xiaoya smiled: "Yes, what a coincidence, and the boy A friend came over to play and show him the world. He is such a serious person."

Thanks to Bai Xiaoya, Yu Chenxue then took a look at the man standing next to Bai Xiaoya.

The man is very tall, estimated to be about 1.8 meters tall. He is wearing a suit, has a straight back, has a gentle temperament, looks clean and delicate, and looks quite handsome.

Bai Xiaoya immediately introduced the two of them: "This is my best friend's friend, Yu Chenxue. This is my boyfriend, Xiao He." Yu Chenxue stretched out her hand to him: "Hello.

"

Xiao He also nodded slightly. First: "Hello."

After saying hello briefly, Yu Chenxue put her hands in her pockets and said with a smile: "You two have been going around for a long time, are you still together?" When

Bai Xiaoya heard this, she felt something was wrong. : "Huh? Going around in circles? What going around in circles?"

Yu Chenxue: "Yeah, I heard your story at Ji Qingrong's place, and I thought it was quite interesting. Maybe this is fate. Although I missed it in the past, in the end We still got together."

Bai Xiaoya and Xiao He looked at each other, and the questions in their minds almost seemed to hang on their foreheads.

As Yu Chenxue was talking, she also felt something was wrong, so she asked: "What's wrong?"

Bai Xiaoya blinked: "Xiao He and I didn't miss each other?"

Yu Chenxue: "?"

Bai Xiaoya continued to ask: "Did you remember? Wrong? Xiao He and I have only known each other for a short time. There is no such thing as missing something. And we didn't go around in circles. After we met, we fell in love very quickly~" Bai Xiaoya didn't seem to understand what Yu Chenxue was saying

. What, it feels like listening to someone else's story.

Xiao He was equally confused: "It is indeed what Xiaoya said."

Yu Chenxue was also a little confused: "How could it be? She just told me last night that you liked someone very much before, but because you were going abroad, Everyone has different goals, so she refused. But later you regretted it and wanted to be with this person again, but you were afraid of being rejected or something, so you didn't know what to do... Couldn't it be..." At this point, Yu

Chenxue stopped.

So, Ji Qingrong told himself a false story? So, the "friends" Ji Qingrong calls are just friends out of thin air? !

Then, why did Ji Qingrong do this?

Or rather, the story Ji Qingrong told did exist, but it did not happen to Bai Xiaoya, but to another friend. It was just that they chatted about splitting and had no partner.

Well, it's not impossible.

But... Yu Chenxue was thinking, and suddenly thought of another possibility.

If you remove some confusing information from this story, its main body would be too familiar.

A rejected B, B said that he no longer liked A, but A fell in love with B and so on...

Thinking about Ji Qingrong's behavior during this period, Yu Chenxue's pupils suddenly tightened.

Could it be that Ji Qingrong was not telling other people's stories at all, but...

the two of them? !

Ji Qingrong likes herself?

43

This is something that Yu Chenxue has not dared to think about for quite some time.

Mainly because she hadn't thought about it before, but every time she thought it was like that, it was actually not like that. As time passed, she began to have strong doubts about her ability to judge, and the idea that "Ji Qingrong is absolutely impossible to like herself" was deeply planted in her heart.

It was like a pile of tree roots, growing intricately together under the invisible surface and inseparable.

But now, after realizing that this possibility was possible, Yu Chenxue's heart, which had been silent for a long time, revived again, beating slowly again and again.

In fact, it doesn't seem impossible that Ji Qingrong likes herself.

Yu Chenxue went over what happened during this period, and the more she went over it, the more likely it seemed that this thing would happen.

The first is that Ji Qingrong always has a strange attitude when facing his friends.

The first is Wu Meng.

Because Wu Meng was too close to him, Ji Qingrong felt as if he had taken a drug all day long.

Followed by Xiang Yuqian. When Ji Qingrong learned that he wanted to give it a try, Ji Qingrong seemed very dull and awkward the whole night.

But after learning that she was not interested in any of them, Ji Qingrong's attitude changed drastically and she was once again very attached to herself.

At first, Yu Chenxue thought that she just had a possessive mentality towards her good friends, and was unhappy that her good friend's relationship with others was greater than her relationship with herself.

But if you think about it carefully, if this is the case, why doesn't Ji Qingrong have any hostility towards people like Ke Lulu? Because she knew very clearly that she and Ke Lulu were really just friends, and it was absolutely impossible for them to develop that kind of relationship.

If Ji Qingrong's possessiveness towards herself is really purely possessive towards her friends, then shouldn't it be normal for her to hate all her friends equally?

Why did she proactively and naturally ask Ke Lulu if she wanted to eat some butter clams when Ke Lulu got in the car? If she is really that possessive. There should be a little awkwardness or something.

Furthermore, although Ji Qingrong is really straight, the type who would wear couple's pajamas and take a bath together with her best friends of the same sex, but she's not so good at sharing pornographic comics with her best friends, right?

Because Ji Qingrong is still quite shy in some aspects. Unless...she wants to test herself.

And that night, Ji Qingrong's body was also extremely hot. What does that mean?

The most important thing is that Ji Qingrong said something while camping.

She said: "Because I like you."

However, at that time, she felt like she was blindfolded by a black cloth, so she directly chose to ignore it.

Thinking about all this, Yu Chenxue's lips couldn't help but smile, and she smiled like a fool for no reason.

God! How could all this important information be ignored by me?

Seeing her dazed and laughing there, Bai Xiaoya couldn't help but stretched out her hand and waved it in front of her eyes: "What's wrong with you?"

Yu Chenxue quickly shook her head: "It's nothing, you can continue playing, I'm going to the bathroom. ."

"Oh..." Bai Xiaoya hesitated, but finally stopped meddling in other people's business and left with her boyfriend.

After Yu Chenxue entered the bathroom, she held her phone and began to think about one thing:

Should she have a serious and detailed chat with Ji Qingrong?

At this time, Ji Qingrong had just walked into a late-night snack restaurant specializing in barbecue with her mother.

Wu Yuting often took Ji Qingrong to eat at this late-night snack shop before she was pregnant. The most similar thing between them is that they like to eat barbecue. In addition to liking the charred aroma produced by charcoal grilling, they also enjoy the pleasure of using their teeth to pick the food off the skewers bit by bit.

In the same way, they also like foods like Bobo Chicken, hot pot skewers, and fried skewers.

It's really a strange feeling. It's obviously vegetables and meat, but when they are stir-fried into a plate, people don't have such a deep obsession. It's only when they are strung on skewers that the eyes light up.

Unfortunately, because Wu Yuting started to prepare for pregnancy and had to stay away from all junk food, Ji Qingrong stopped having barbecue with her.

Ji Qingrong didn't feel too bad at first. He just thought that after Wu Yuting gave birth, everyone could return to their previous life. Who would have thought that the moment the child fell to the ground was the beginning of the growing estrangement between mother and daughter.

After giving birth to a child, you need to be in confinement, after you are in confinement, you need to breastfeed the child, and after you have breastfed the child, you need to raise the child. When the child was still young, Wu Yuting had to be busy picking out milk powder, clothes, and the quality of everything for him. As the child gets older, Wu Yuting has to be busy taking him to various interest classes.

The conversation between them also changed drastically.

No matter what they talk about, Wu Yuting will eventually turn to her younger brother Ji Qingrong.

When Wu Yuting went to the toilet, the boss walked up to Ji Qingrong with the menu in hand and exclaimed: "It's Rong Rong! You haven't been here for a long time!" The boss

was a chubby man who looked like he was in his forties. She has snow-white skin and a fat belly, and she wears a Doraemon apron. The contrast is so strong.

He opened a shop here when Ji Qingrong was eighteen years old. Ji Qingrong is still opening a shop here when he is in his late twenties. The shops around him have declined and changed again and again, but his place has maintained a prosperous appearance. The business is compared to It was much more prosperous in the past.

After all, he is a nice person, kind-hearted, and uses good ingredients. Occasionally, he raises the price due to the situation, and he will sheepishly serve various side dishes to regular diners.

Ji Qingrong took the menu handed over by the boss and opened it: "Yes, I haven't been here for a long time. Your place has changed a lot. The tables have been changed." The boss smiled: "It's not just the tables that have been changed. Look, I'm still here.

" There are a lot of decorations in the store, does it look a lot cleaner now?"

Ji Qingrong looked up, and sure enough, there were a lot of retro lamps on the wall, and there were also a lot of paintings posted on it, which looked a bit artistic. Small and fresh is the most popular look at the moment.

Ji Qingrong was surprised: "I didn't expect your aesthetics to keep up with the times."

The boss rubbed his apron with his hands: "This is not my credit, it is all the credit of my wife and daughter, they are so amazing!"

Ji Qingrong suddenly said Thinking about it, he hadn't seen his boss's daughter for a long time, so he said, "Hey, your daughter should have grown up too, right?" The

last time we met, his daughter was only thirteen years old and a slim child.

"Yes, yes," the boss put his hands on his apron, quickly turned on his phone, pulled up a photo, cheerfully showed it to Ji Qingrong, and said, "Look, this is my daughter, grown up."

Ji Qingrong took it and took a look, and saw that in the photo, the boss's daughter was wearing a floral skirt, standing in front of a glass in the aquarium, holding up her scissor hands and posing with the fish inside with a bright smile.

The little girl has indeed grown up, her facial features have stretched out a lot and are fully grown, and her smile is innocent, bright and bright.

"So beautiful." Ji Qingrong sighed.

The boss immediately said: "Yes, she is very powerful."

Ji Qingrong looked at the satisfied smile on the boss's face and felt a little envious of the little girl. She rarely seemed to see her mother proud of herself. In the past, when there were many things going on at home, my mother always looked very tired. Later, when she learned to grow up, her mother seemed a little relieved, but it was also the kind of relief.

When Ji Qingrong handed the phone back to the boss, another customer next to him called the boss, so the boss said, "You can see what you want to eat first, I'll go over there," and then turned and walked over there.

When watching the boss leave, Wu Yuting also walked over. After sighing that the male side here was so dirty, she sat down opposite Ji Qingrong.

Ji Qingrong circled some barbecues that she wanted to eat, and handed the menu to Wu Yuting: "Mom, I have chosen it. You can take a look at the rest." Wu Yuting took over the menu and only selected

pork belly and beef skewers. , called the waiter and handed it over.

Ji Qingrong was a little confused: "Mom, that's all you order?"

Wu Yuting smiled: "Isn't your brother young? In order to take care of his health, I tend to cook light meals every day. Over time, I am also used to eating healthy and light food, and I am not used to eating these heavy-flavored things outside.

Ji Qingrong understood: "Well, it's good to eat healthier. "

Wu Yuting added: "Yes, your second aunt's husband is too crazy about diet. He usually only eats spicy food. During the last check-up, he was diagnosed with gastric cancer, which made him suffer particularly hard.

Ji Qingrong was surprised: "Stomach cancer? " "

The so-called second aunt is actually Wu Yuting's current husband's family. Ji Qingrong has little contact with them and is not very familiar with them, but she is still a little surprised.

Wu Yuting: "Yes, stomach cancer. Fortunately, his daughter found a very good man. Not only did he own several apartments and luxury cars, he also ran a large company and earned tens of millions a year, which allowed him to have good medical conditions. "

Ji Qingrong: "Then this can be considered a blessing among misfortunes. "

Wu Yuting: "Yes, so it is quite important to find a partner who is capable. "

In the past, Wu Yuting thought that her daughter only had to be passable when looking for a partner, but now she feels that the standards should be raised. They

talked about a topic that Ji Qingrong was not very interested in, so that she just took a sip of water silently and could not do much else. Reaction.

Seeing that she didn't reply much, Wu Yuting felt a little unhappy when she saw that she couldn't continue what she wanted to say. She simply said it directly: "Actually, I met a good person recently. He Her family is well off. Her father is a bank president, her mother is a college teacher, and she is the CEO of Wanxing Home Appliances. She has a good personality. I think if you are interested, you can go and meet her. "

Ji Qingrong finally understood why Wu Yuting came to see him. After a long time, he actually came to urge marriage again. Also, Wu Yuting can be so active in looking for him, usually only for this kind of thing. Moreover

, , Wu Yuting seems to be very addicted to screening the other party's family background. Even though her own family is not short of money now. The sister Wu Yuting introduced to her last time is also the same, and the whole family is quite powerful. Wu Yuting said that as long as Ji Qingrong is happy, the other

party It doesn't matter whether it's a boy or a girl, but in fact, whether it's a boy or a girl, Wu Yuting has to go through various selections and comparisons. Ji Qingrong was really

tired of dealing with this kind of thing, so she refused directly: "No, Gone.

Wu Yuting frowned: "Why don't you see me? It doesn't matter if I see you, and you won't lose a piece of meat. " "

Ji Qingrong lowered his head and played with a pair of chopsticks: "I have my own plans, and I don't want to make do with it casually. Wu Yuting was puzzled: "

How can this be called just making do?" To improvise means to seek medical treatment in a hurry, and to randomly introduce you to people who are terrible in all aspects. The people I introduce to you are all carefully selected by me. "

Ji Qingrong immediately argued: "It can only be said that everyone has a different definition of make do. In my opinion, if I am not interested in the other person as a person, even if the other person is as rich as a country, it is just a make do for me to be with him. But if I like the other person, then, even if the other person is not particularly rich, I will still enjoy the time with her. "

Wu Yuting usually appears very kind in front of others, but now she frowned: "But material things are the basis for protecting relationships. I've been through this before, your mother, and I know a lot of things better than you do. A relationship without material protection is like a piece of loose sand, which will fall apart by itself even without the wind blowing it. Ji

Qingrong couldn't hear such words and shook his head repeatedly: "I can really only say that everyone is different." "

Wu Yuting saw that she looked helpless and couldn't find any breakthrough at all, so she was discouraged: "Okay. "

This topic finally came to an end. Wu Yuting was not happy at all, but Ji Qingrong was very happy.

After a while, the waiter brought the barbecue to the table.

Ji Qingrong picked up a bunch of pork belly and took a bite, and suddenly thought of the shop owner's daughter, and immediately Said to Wu Yuting: "Mom, do you want to go to the aquarium? "

Ji Qingrong has always wanted to go to the aquarium before she became an adult, especially when she learned that her classmates had gone to the aquarium with their parents during the holidays and saw the photos they took with various marine creatures. She was extremely envious.

Unfortunately, the aquarium was too expensive. Given the environment of her family at that time, such consumption was completely unnecessary, so she never mentioned it.

"Aquarium? Ji

Qingrong: "Yes, I've always wanted to go. Let's go together!"

Wu Yuting laughed: "Okay. " "

Thinking about it carefully, she realized that there should be quite a lot of people who like this kind of place. Wu Yuting immediately said: "Then I will bring your brother with me when the time comes. He will definitely like it too. "

When Ji Qingrong heard the word brother, the smile on her face froze slightly. She only wanted to go with Wu Yuting, and did not want a third person to exist in the process. Especially this third person A member of Wu Yuting's new family.

But she knew that she had grown up and could not be so willful, so she nodded without saying anything more. She just lowered her head and bit off the last piece of pork belly on the sign and chewed it dully

. When she was about to take the second skewer to eat, the screen of Wu Yuting's mobile phone suddenly lit up, and someone played a video.

Ji Qingrong looked up and saw the word "husband" displayed on the screen.

Wu Yuting immediately put down her hands to bake. The video was connected.

As soon as the video was connected, a child's face enlarged and he shouted: "Mom!" "

Wu Yuting immediately raised her phone and responded with a gentle smile: "Hey! What's wrong, baby? "

Child: "Mom, where are you? Mom, I miss you!" "

Every crow's feet of Wu Yuting is filled with something called happiness: "Mom is having a barbecue with my sister outside! Mom misses you too! "

Child: "Oh, Mom, the barbecue is delicious, isn't it? I want to eat, too.

Wu Yuting immediately said seriously: "It doesn't taste good, it doesn't taste good at all! " Baby, don't eat this kind of thing. Mommy will make you something more delicious later, okay? "

Child: "What's more delicious?" "

Wu Yuting: "Eel rice! How about mom making eel rice for the baby? ! "

Child: "Okay, okay, I want to eat eel rice!" Mom, when will you come back? I miss you! "

Wu Yuting: "Mom will spend the night at my sister's house today and won't come back. Baby, can you sleep with your father obediently?" The

child: "No, no, I want to sleep with my mother!"

Wu Yuting: " What's the matter, you don't like daddy that much?"

The child said: "I like daddy, but I like mommy more. Mommy, why don't you come back and sleep with me? I learned a game today and I want to play it with you~" At this time

, A man's doting and helpless voice was inserted into the video: "He won a medal in the hobby class today, and he also learned how to play a game. He is anxious to show off to you, and he refuses to take a shower even if you ask him to. You must come back and take him to bathe. Hey, my family status is really..."

Wu Yuting couldn't laugh or cry: "Why do you like your mother so much?"

The child: "I just like my mother. My mother is a fairy and my father is a fool. I want With the fairies."

The smile on Wu Yuting's face became even brighter: "But mom is playing with my sister, what do you think we should do?"

The child said in a milky voice: "Then, why don't you play with your sister next time? My sister is an adult, she will definitely agree!"

Wu Yuting: "Hey, you are really..."

At this time, the man's voice came again: "He has been making trouble for a long time, and I can't control it. The main reason is that he returns the favor. You made a small gift and I must give it to you today. This child is really very thoughtful and stubborn."

Wu Yuting sighed after hearing this.

Ji Qingrong listened to the content of their family's happy video chat, and suddenly felt a heavy sigh in his heart, which was not going up or down. It was strange that he felt uncomfortable, so he said directly: "Since he needs you so much, you can go back. He You're right, I'm an adult and I don't care about such things."

Wu Yuting was a little confused: "But..."

Ji Qingrong picked up another piece of pork belly: "Really, spending time with the children is more important. Besides, I will be with you tomorrow. I also want to take a rest alone. I have been camping for the past two days and I am very tired."

Wu Yuting weighed it, finally nodded, and said to the video: "Okay, okay, then mom will be back soon, okay? Okay?"

The child: "Okay!"

Wu Yuting: "Mom, hang up the video first."

Putting down the phone, Wu Yuting shook her head and looked at Ji Qingrong: "Children are like this, they are too annoying."

Ji Qingrong said again Picking up a skewer, staring at the cumin on the meat slices, he smiled: "Yes, he is a child after all. You can go back." Normally,

Ji Qingrong would only be able to completely remove his disguise in front of Yu Chenxue and show his Another side of myself. Even once it is removed, it is difficult to disguise it again.

This is also the reason why she has no way to deal with emergencies like Wu Meng's.

But when facing other people, Ji Qingrong can perform flawlessly. It was so perfect that Wu Yuting couldn't see her actual emotions, and would only think that this child was so well-behaved.

Wu Yuting: "Okay, then I'll go back first. You have a good rest tomorrow."

"Yeah."

After a while, Wu Yuting finished eating the rest of the food, picked up her bag, walked to her car, and left .

After watching Wu Yuting's figure disappear, Ji Qingrong took a deep breath and put down the skewers, feeling a little confused.

However, the chatting content of the family sitting next to her suddenly entered her ears.

Don't want to hear it.

Ji Qingrong took out the Bluetooth headphones and put them in his ears, picked up his phone, and prepared to find a song to listen to.

But as soon as she unlocked it, a message from Yu Chenxue popped up:

"When will you be free? I have something I want to confirm with you."

44

After reading the news, Ji Qingrong smiled inexplicably. I blindly guessed that Yu Chenxue might have thought that she was still with Wu Yuting, so she asked like this.

According to the original plan, she really didn't have much free time these days, but now that something unexpected happened to her plan, she would have time at any time.

The strange thing is that she seems to have turned off all the emotional switches now. She really doesn't seem to have much idea about her failed expectations from Wu Yuting.

I don't know if it's because it happened so many times that I became immune, or if it happened too many times and it caused numbness.

The only feeling she felt now was that her chest was a little empty. It's like the inside of a mountain has been completely ripped out.

Staring at the dialog box, Ji Qingrong typed out a line: "I'm free anytime now."

Soon, Yu Chenxue replied with a message: "Including now?"

Ji Qingrong: "Yes, it's no problem now, I'm free. "

Yu Chenxue: "Didn't you say you want to stay with your mother these two days? She's not with you?"

Ji Qingrong replied: "Yes, the plan has changed, she has gone back."

"Why did it suddenly change?" Yu Chenxue Don't seem to understand.

Ji Qingrong sighed into the void, staring at a certain wall for a long time, frowning slightly, tapping her fingers lightly on the keyboard, trying to organize her words: "She will always be like this, it doesn't matter,

I I'm used to it."

On the dialog box, the words the other party was typing appeared and disappeared. After about half a minute, Yu Chenxue's message finally came into view: "It's okay, then I will accompany you.

"

Ji Qingrong saw the message , finally recovered from the state of soullessness.

She suddenly realized that it seemed that from high school to now, at every moment like this, it was Yu Chenxue, and only Yu Chenxue, who would take care of her feelings in all aspects, give her warmth, and not put any burden on her.

At first glance, Yu Chenxue seems to be quite carefree, with almost no worries. However, she is always keenly aware of her emotional ailments at the first time, takes care of her sensitive and delicate side, and then uses the most comfortable method. Get yourself out of the mire.

She will not preach to herself in any form, nor will she say "What's the big deal? Don't be too fragile", nor will she say "You have grown up and cannot be willful like a child. Learn to deal with some emotions on your own," let alone "No matter how big a deal it is, you're still too arrogant."

She would not sort out the various interests for her as soon as she came up. She would only say: "It's okay, I'll accompany you."

Ji Qingrong had just closed the emotional box, but after a while, he was given such a simple word by the other party again. After opening it, a vague sense of soreness hit her nasal cavity, spread slowly, and spread into her eyes in a short period of time, weaving into a bright star river.

Ji Qingrong didn't want this either. She couldn't stand it anymore, and she would become extremely fragile when she was in front of Yu Chenxue. She couldn't get down when her emotions got too high, and she could only let warm tears roll down her eyes and hit the screen of her phone.

Rubbing his eyes, after Ji Qingrong's vision became clear again, he sent a message to Yu Chenxue: "Okay...then, aren't you going to play in the bar anymore?" Yu Chenxue: "No, please send me

an address."

Ji Qingrong sucked. I checked my nose and sent her the address. Then I remembered what Yu Chenxue had said in the first message, and asked: "By the way, do you have something you want to confirm with me?" Yu Chenxue: "I don't want to be here

. Talk on the phone, I'll talk about it when I get there."

Ji Qingrong wiped away her tears: "Okay..."

After sending the message, Ji Qingrong felt that his mood was much better, so he took off his headphones and put the phone aside temporarily.

When the phone screen went dark, the door of the barbecue restaurant was pushed open from the outside, and another wave of customers came in. One of the girls in red clothes stood next to her holding a girl in black clothes.

Since there were no other vacancies in the store, and only Ji Qingrong had one table per person, the girl in red came up and asked, "Hello, can we share a table? We will sit here for now and wait a moment." If there is an empty seat next to you, let's go there."

Ji Qingrong no longer cared about who he sat with, so he agreed.

After the two girls ordered two beers and some barbecue, they chatted while waiting.

The girl in black clothes sighed first: "Hey. It's been really rough lately. It feels like Mercury is retrograde, and I'm getting unlucky every day." The

girl in red clothes quickly comforted her: "Don't think like that, everything will bottom out!"

The girl in black clothes looked at her with doubts on her face: "Is it really possible? Why do I think it won't be fine?" The

girl in red clothes said: "Why won't it be fine? I said it would be fine and it would be fine."

The girl in black clothes had a look on her face. Frustrated: "I suddenly felt that I might be born as an unlovable person. Otherwise, why don't my parents like me and the people I like never like me?" Ji

Qingrong He was still in an emotionless state until he heard the chat between the two people. His heart suddenly contracted and he looked up at the girl in black.

Girl in red clothes: "How can you think like this?"

Girl in black clothes: "It's not that I want to think like this, it's just that this is a fact. It's not that you don't want to see me, it just feels like I will never appear here Among other people's first choice."

"Growing up, my mother likes my sister more than me. Because my sister is innocent and cute, can act like a spoiled brat, talks interestingly, and knows how to make people happy. Unlike me, The only advantage is to be sensible. And being sensible will be taken for granted after a long time." "When I grow up, I

finally fall in love with someone and pursue that person with all my strength... I think about him all the time, miss him, and want to be with him all the time. But in the end, people just treat me as a friend, and then fall in love with someone else." The girl in red sighed: "Love is not about companionship

. Yes, you have to let him know your feelings. How could he know that you like him if you just give in silently? Didn't you test it out or something?" Ji Qingrong looked at the girl in black again

.

The girl in black pulled her lower lip, and the frustration on her body became more intense: "It was just to let him know my feelings that I pushed him further and further away." The girl in red: "

Huh?"

Ji Qingrong was also stunned. .

Girl in black clothes: "At first I was tempted by all kinds of things, but he was kind of like that, so I just avoided it. I didn't think too much about it at that time. Until I formally confessed to him, he told me that he could only accept sex with me. Friend..."

The girl in red: "Hey, sometimes I feel that chasing someone is like trying to cross a river by feeling for stones. The harder you try, the harder it will be. Could it be that you are trying too hard? Now, he can't stand it anymore? Sometimes, you think everything you do is right, but in fact, it's all wrong."

The girl in black clothes shook her head: "It's probably not that I used too much force, he was just not being nice to me. It's just a call. His current girlfriend was much more aggressive than me when she chased him, and she didn't scare him, so she agreed immediately."

The girl in red didn't know how to comfort her, so she could only sigh with her: " This is really..."

The girl in black clothes finally sighed: "I'm probably too ordinary. I can't evoke the kind of feeling that makes people like me very much. That's why I always look like this when I'm at home or out with the person I like. ..."

After hearing the end, Ji Qingrong's pupils tightened again, and he couldn't help but think of many things. She has actually tested Yu Chenxue many times. Every time she did something too outrageous, she would receive a "warning" from Yu Chenxue.

When I said "I like you" to Yu Chenxue last night, Yu Chenxue also avoided it.

Even though I know I shouldn't apply other people's experiences to myself, I still have random thoughts unconsciously. As a result, the deepest emotional black hole in the heart is infinitely expanded, so big that it can swallow almost everything.

The mood that had just calmed down suddenly became agitated again.

Fortunately, Ji Qingrong was not sure whether what he did was exposing his feelings. I'm not sure whether Yu Chenxue understands it.

At this point, there are some essential differences between her and the girl in black.

At this time, the diners at the next table stood up and left, and the two girls went over there with draft beer and skewers. Finally, Ji Qingrong was the only one left at the table.

The owner of the barbecue restaurant happened to come over at this time. When he saw the tip of Ji Qingrong's nose was red, he stopped and looked around, and said in surprise: "Rongrong, what's wrong with you? You look very unhappy." Ji Qingrong shook his head

. Shaking his head, he replied angrily: "Nothing."

Mainly because he really didn't know what to say about this matter.

The boss didn't leave, but looked around again: "Where is your mother?"

Ji Qingrong squeezed the tissue in his hand, his finger bones turned white, and forced a smile: "She has something to do, and she went back."

The boss was a little worried, but didn't know how to express it. Concerned about himself, he could only nod: "Oh..."

Ji Qingrong took a deep breath, finally let go of the tissue in his hand, and looked up at the boss: "By the way, boss." The boss was just about to

leave, when he heard her calling him, He quickly stopped again, rubbed his apron with both hands, and asked with great concern: "What's wrong?"

Ji Qingrong pointed to the draft beer ordered by the two girls: "I want a piece of that beer too."

Distraught, She also wanted to try the feeling of having her nerves numbed by alcohol.

Boss: "A bunch of beer, right?"

Ji Qingrong nodded.

The boss was a little hesitant and wanted to say that she had always drank Coke before, so why did she suddenly want to drink beer? Did she really encounter something sad?

But when I thought that everyone had their own opinions, and I was just a store owner, asking too many questions might make customers uncomfortable, so I put away my inner confusion and said yes with a smile.

After a while, the boss put a full beer in front of Ji Qingrong: "Drink!" "

Okay, thank you." Ji Qingrong still looked quiet and polite.

After the boss left, Ji Qingrong picked up the beer, put it to his nose and smelled it, frowning slightly.

She didn't seem to have had much drink. In the past years, in order to cater to her mother's standards for girls, she basically would not take the initiative to do anything that she thought would make her mother uncomfortable.

Now she no longer wants to deal with that. Anyway, everyone says that beer is hard to get people drunk.

Ji Qingrong lifted the pint of beer and took a sip. The liquid rolled down her throat and into her stomach, and the bitter taste spread throughout her mouth.

No wonder it tastes bad.

Ji Qingrong put it aside again with disgust, opened his phone at the same time, and opened an app.

After watching several videos about animals, Ji Qingrong finally had a smile on his face, but deep down he was still a little uneasy.

After swiping through it, Ji Qingrong saw a post titled "10 Little Ways to Test Someone Likes You." Ji Qingrong's thoughts froze for a moment, his finger stopped on the screen and did not continue to scroll down. Then he clicked in by mistake and looked at it very seriously.

At the same time, Yu Chenxue finally arrived.

Parking the car in a parking space, Yu Chenxue opened the car door and ran down, walked into the barbecue restaurant, looked around, locked his eyes on Ji Qingrong, and ran towards there.

45

Ji Qingrong was sitting alone at a table at the moment, looking at the mobile phone in his hand, his expression a bit solemn and complicated, and his brows were furrowed.

Because Wu Yuting sent her a WeChat message.

The message contained a photo of a girl who looked very optimistic and cheerful, with straight bangs, long black hair, and eyes as lively as a deer's.

Ji Qingrong understood it at a glance.

The woman in this photo should be the one Wu Yuting is planning to introduce to herself.

Sure enough, Wu Yuting sent a message the next second: "I think she's pretty good, you can take a look." As expected

of her mother, she is really persistent. She even said she didn't want to see her, but she still gave her a hand. Send photos of people.

She suddenly realized a problem. Although her mother seems to care about her, she only cares about her on things that are insignificant to her. As for what she really needs, Wu Yuting has never given it to her.

Or perhaps it should be said that Wu Yuting didn't even have the consciousness of "giving".

It's also very powerful. The mood that she had just recovered was completely shattered in a short time.

But... Ji Qingrong thought about it and thought of another thing.

If she and Yu Chenxue were together, her mother wouldn't be so crazy, right?

The moment Yu Chenxue came to her side and pulled out a stool, Ji Qingrong suddenly raised her head.

"Are you here?" Ji Qingrong held the phone, and the gloom on her face suddenly disappeared, and her eyes filled with light again.

Yu Chenxue nodded, sat next to Ji Qingrong, and asked her curiously: "What were you looking at just now? You were looking at it quite seriously."

Ji Qingrong shook his head: "It's nothing. It's just that my mother was saying something I didn't like again. "

Yu Chenxue did not continue to ask further, but changed the subject: "Are you okay?"

Ji Qingrong smiled and replied: "It's okay."

This was not a polite lie.

She was indeed very unhappy before, but with the arrival of Yu Chenxue, that strange and unhappy mood had been relieved and relieved to a certain extent, and her mood was no longer so heavy.

Yu Chenxue pointed at Ji Qingrong's eyes and asked, "Why are your eyes so red? Have you ever cried?"

Ji Qingrong was stunned for a moment: "Well..."

Yu Chenxue asked again, "Is it because of your mother?"

Ji Qingrong shook his head. : "No, I just received your message when I was sad. I was quite touched."

It was an indescribable feeling. It was like a life that had become a stagnant water came back to life, and everything was full of beauty. , people will naturally no longer feel so lonely and helpless.

Yu Chenxue finally felt at ease after hearing what she said.

Ji Qingrong quickly asked: "Do you want something to eat?"

Yu Chenxue: "Okay."

She hadn't eaten much in the evening, and when she was at the bar just now, she was just sorting out all kinds of messy things.

So Ji Qingrong quickly called the waiter over.

After the waiter handed over the menu, Ji Qingrong pushed it in front of Yu Chenxue: "Look at what you want to eat. I've already eaten. You don't have to take care of me. Just order what you want." Yu Chenxue finished scanning it and looked up

. She said to the waiter: "Two skewers each of beef skewers and mutton skewers, plus a tinfoil flower shell and garlic grilled eggplant, thank you."

Although she didn't eat much for dinner, she wasn't too hungry at the moment, so she didn't order anything special. many.

"Okay." The waiter smiled slightly, took away the menu and turned around to leave.

After the waiter brought the dishes, Yu Chenxue found that there was still a bunch of beer on the table. Suddenly she remembered something, raised her eyelids, and looked at Ji Qingrong: "Why are you drinking beer?" This style does not look like Ji Qingrong

. Dry.

Ji Qingrong smiled: "I just suddenly wanted to try it. I found that I haven't tried many things yet, and my life was almost in vain." Yu Chenxue was noncommittal, and

then thought about how to start the topic he wanted to talk about.

How should she "confirm"? Where is the best place to start? This is really a problem. She seemed to take everything for granted.

After thinking again and again, Yu Chenxue said: "I met Bai Xiaoya in Xiang Yuqian's bar today."

Ji Qingrong was surprised: "What a coincidence?"

Yu Chenxue nodded: "Yes, her boyfriend was also there. We chatted for a while. sentence."

Ji Qingrong: "What were we talking about?"

Yu Chenxue thought for a while: "It's nothing. I just thought of the various things you said before about her and her boyfriend, so I mentioned it casually. But it feels like... they It doesn't seem to be what you said. Why is that? I really, really can't figure it out. Why did you tell me this lie?"

Ji Qingrong instantly became rigid.

God, she almost forgot about this. She almost forgot about making up a story to test Yu Chenxue.

At that time, because she was afraid of being seen through, when Yu Chenxue asked her if that friend was Bai Xiaoya, she immediately said yes. Who would have thought that Yu Chenxue would remember it so carefully and even meet Bai Xiaoya. She couldn't imagine what they talked about when they got together.

This kind of thing is really social.

Ji Qingrong's back felt hot, and she said reflexively: "Ah, I made a mistake, um... I wasn't talking about them, I was talking about another friend." "Another one?" Yu Chenxue thought about the words in her mouth, and stirred

up eyelid.

Ji Qingrong was on the verge of shutting down at this moment, and his brain was almost unable to function. It's a mess, everything is a mess.

When she raised her eyes, she saw Yu Chenxue staring at her lazily, his eyes so sharp that he seemed to be able to see through her.

Ji Qingrong panicked and said quickly: "It's Bai Lin!"

"Bai Lin?" Yu Chenxue frowned, "Who is it? Why haven't I heard you mention it?"

Ji Qingrong: "Ah, that's right, a netizen! That's right, when we were in college We knew each other. At that time, I told her that I had a friend whose surname was also Bai, and she happily said what a coincidence."

Yu Chenxue looked at her suspiciously: "Really? I thought..."

"Why? "

Yu Chenxue was silent for a moment: "I thought you were making friends out of nothing."

Ji Qingrong responded reflexively: "Why should I make friends out of nothing? Why should I make friends out of nothing for you..."

Yu Chenxue locked eyes with her : "To hide the fact that you like me."

Ji Qingrong's brain was about to explode: "No! Bai Lin is indeed one of my netizens. We have known each other for many years, and we have even met each other, and every holiday and so on Yes, she will send me messages and so on."

Ji Qingrong's lying skills are becoming more and more proficient, to the extent that he can even deceive himself.

The amount of information was so large that Yu Chenxue couldn't handle it for a while: "That's it..."

Ji Qingrong nodded: "Yeah."

After Yu Chenxue finished a skewer, he picked up a glass of water and took a sip. It was hard to tell what it was like. expression.

Ji Qingrong suddenly wanted to slap himself to death with a brick.

What on earth is she doing?

She originally wanted to test it out according to the methods taught online, such as directly asking her questions such as "Do you think I am suitable for a relationship?" As a result, after all this trouble, there was no need to ask.

Because, if the front foot denies and the back foot asks questions, no matter how you think about it, you feel crazy.

But she really didn't want to express her feelings in such a socially awkward situation. Shouldn't confession be so romantic that it makes pink bubbles pop out?

Ji Qingrong was so nervous that she couldn't stop digging her hands in front of her, so much so that her nails were almost going to be dug out.

Yu Chenxue took in all her little moves, and the corners of her lips curled up slightly: "I understand."

"Huh?" Ji Qingrong was stunned.

understood? What do you understand? Do you understand that you really don't like her? Ah, no... Ji Qingrong's mind became even more confused. It was as if there was a ball of yarn that had been scratched by a cat.

At this time, Yu Chenxue's cell phone rang.

When she picked it up and looked at it, she found that it was Xiang Yuqian who was calling. Yu Chenxue picked up the call: "Hello?"

Xiang Yuqian: "You forgot to take something!"

Yu Chenxue frowned: "What is it?"

Then Xiang Yu Qian described it.

Yu Chenxue immediately reached out and rummaged in his pocket, then stood up immediately: "I'll come and get it."

After saying that, Yu Chenxue hung up the phone and looked at Ji Qingrong: "I have to go first."

Ji Qingrong: "Huh?"

Yu Chenxue : "Something was left at the bar."

Ji Qingrong was confused: "Is it something very important?"

Yu Chenxue: "Yes, it is something very important."

Ji Qingrong slowly came back to his senses and did not ask further: "Then, you go Well..."

"Well, I'll go then." Yu Chenxue nodded, got up and walked out without saying anything.

Ji Qingrong sat there alone, as if he had lost his soul.

After a long time, she came back to her senses, stretched out her hands to hold her head, and rubbed it several times.

how so? ! how come! so!

God, she really wants to kill herself now, she really wants to grab her hair and throw herself into the moat!

She is crazy! You should have just followed Yu Chenxue's words and said, "Yes, I just like you, how about it", right? ! Why is there such nonsense later? !

Also, that's not right...

Why was Yu Chenxue so calm after hearing that he didn't like her? Could it be that Yu Chenxue didn't care at all? What is the truth about not caring? Could it be that Yu Chenxue really didn't care about him at all?

Suddenly, the chatting content of the guests at the previous table also flew into her mind.

The CPU in Ji Qingrong's brain was almost burned out. He picked up the draft beer next to him and drank it down. He burped the moment he put down the cup.

I have to say, wine is indeed a good thing. After downing a pint of beer, her vision became blurred not long after, the people and objects around her had double images, and she became dizzy.

However, Ji Qingrong did not feel that his nerves were paralyzed. Instead, he felt even more confused, and suddenly he fell onto the table.

When the boss saw this, he was shocked and hurried towards her: "Rongrong? Rongrong!"

Ji Qingrong burped and looked up at him: "Huh?"

The boss pulled a stool and sat next to her. Concernedly asked: "Are you drunk?"

Ji Qingrong laughed: "No, I am very sober now, I can recite the periodic table of elements."

After that, Ji Qingrong really muttered in the store. got up. This caused everyone around to look at her, and while they were talking about it, they also cast very admiring looks at her.

After all, there are not many adults who have left their studies and can recite the knowledge they learned as students when they are sober, let alone when they are drunk. At first glance, they are academic masters.

However, Ji Qingrong suddenly started crying while carrying her on her back.

The boss was at a loss and could only pat her on the shoulder: "Rong Rong, what's wrong with you?"

He really didn't expect that Ji Qingrong's drinking ability was so bad. He wouldn't have given it to her if he had known better.

Ji Qingrong shook his head: "It's nothing, I'm mourning for the stupid thing."

The boss was surprised: "Who is the stupid thing?"

Ji Qingrong put his cheek on the table, raised his finger and pointed at himself: "Me. I am the stupid thing. No one likes stupid things. , I myself don't like stupid... hiccup... things..."

The boss sighed: "Rong Rong, although I don't know what exactly happened to you, but I think you can't be like this, don't blame yourself for everything. "

But as soon as the boss finished speaking, Ji Qingrong not only didn't feel better, but tears rolled out of the corners of his eyes, muttering: "How is it possible... I have been chasing people for so long, and there is no progress at all..." The boss was a little surprised: "You like Rong Rong

? Are you there?"

Ji Qingrong nodded with pecks of rice: "But I'm too stupid... I'm stupid..."

The boss was a typical elbow-turned-in type, and immediately comforted him: "No! It's not yours. Wrong! You are not stupid!"

Ji Qingrong hiccupped: "I am not stupid... Then, who is the stupid person..."

The boss pointed in a random direction: "The person you are chasing! The guy you're chasing is a fool! He can't even tell that you like him so much, so he's not only a fool, he's not a human, he's also a little bastard!" After hearing this, Ji Qingrong cried again: "Oh, he's not a human

... ..."

The boss was in a hurry: "Tell me, who is that little bastard!"

Ji Qingrong twitched, another wave of tears welled up, and her eyelashes were thickly glued: "The one who lives next door, the one next door, The little bastard lives next door!"

At the same time, Yu Chenxue had just come out of the bar.

After weighing a small box in her hand and putting it back in her pocket, she was about to go to the car when her phone suddenly rang.

I saw the words Ji Qingrong displayed above.

Yu Chenxue raised her eyebrows, picked up the phone, and put it to her ear.

Unexpectedly, before she opened her mouth, a fierce man's voice came from the opposite side: "Hello? Yu Chenxue?!"

46

Yu Chenxue held her cell phone and was stunned for a moment: "Yes, it's me."

It was impossible not to be confused when she suddenly received such a call in the middle of the night.

It's obviously Ji Qingrong's number, why is it a man speaking? And the tone is so fierce!

Could it be that Ji Qingrong was kidnapped by some evil person? Is the other party calling her now to blackmail her? Thinking of this, a strong fear and uneasiness suddenly surged in Yu Chenxue's heart, like an endless black hole, eating away at her sanity bit by bit.

Pulling herself together, Yu Chenxue frowned and asked in a low voice, "Who are you?"

The fierce man said, "I am the owner of 99 BBQ restaurant!"

99 BBQ restaurant? Isn't this the barbecue restaurant where Ji Qingrong had barbecue?

It seems that my imagination has been too big just now. So, what happened to Ji Qingrong?

Without thinking deeply, Yu Chenxue asked: "What happened to her?" The

fierce man's voice was extremely rough: "Ji Qingrong is your friend, right?"

Yu Chenxue: "Yes."

The fierce man replied forcefully: "She is drunk. Now, can you come and take her back?"

There was a hint of anxiety and worry in his tone.

Yu Chenxue took a deep breath, stroked her forehead and asked again: "How could she be drunk?" The

fierce man sighed, and his voice softened: "Because of emotional problems."

Yu Chenxue: "Emotional problems?"

The fierce man : "Yes, she seems to have fallen in love with a bastard, and now she is crying and scolding that bastard!"

Yu Chenxue pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows: "A bastard?"

The fierce man replied aggressively: "Yes! The bastard who lives next door to her!"

When Yu Chenxue heard this, the fingers holding her forehead trembled slightly.

She couldn't believe her ears, and her brain stopped working. Only her heart was beating loudly, as if countless deer were colliding with each other.

Sure enough, her guess was correct.

When Ji Qingrong denied "making friends out of nothing", she looked very awkward and made many small moves. Yu Chenxue concluded that she was lying, but there was no evidence.

But when my suspicion was officially confirmed, I was still shocked. An indescribable emotion surged in my chest, making everything around me feel like someone had pressed the pause button.

After suddenly coming back to her senses, an inexplicable feeling of joy and satisfaction replaced the shock, creeping into her heart.

At this moment, she heard the other person ask indignantly: "Do you know who that bastard is?! How disgusting!" After hearing the words

from the other person, Yu Chenxue almost choked on her own saliva and coughed twice. After the sound, he spoke awkwardly: "...Anyway, you first help me look after her and feed her some milk or something. I'll come over now." The

fierce man: "Okay, then you should hurry up, I have to close up." Okay."

After saying that, he hung up the phone.

Yu Chenxue stared at the screen for a while, lost in thought, then tightened her phone in the middle of the night, and started laughing out of nowhere. She smiled so much that she raised her head and looked at the silent sky, laughing so hard that the corners of her lips kept pulling up uncontrollably, laughing. It almost makes people feel stupid.

Licking her lips, turning her head, Yu Chenxue rushed to her car in three steps, opened the door, got in, fastened her seat belt, and set off again towards the barbecue restaurant.

Along the way, the street trees hung with colored lights outside the car window continued to recede like a slideshow, charming and dreamy.

Just like her mood at the moment.

It is difficult to describe this emotion accurately. I feel as if I am in an extremely magnificent and incredible fairy tale. Everything becomes unreal and beautiful.

As she got closer and closer to the barbecue restaurant, her heart seemed to be beating out of her chest.

By the time we arrived at the barbecue restaurant, it was already getting late.

Yu Chenxue parked the car and strode into the store. When he looked up, he saw Ji Qingrong sitting in his original position.

Ji Qingrong was indeed drunk. She was lying on the dining table, with strands of hair falling down her face. People could not see her clearly, but they could still feel that she was feeling very uncomfortable at the moment.

Seeing this scene, Yu Chenxue couldn't help but tighten her lips.

Before she could react, the boss had already seen Yu Chenxue, waved to her from a distance and shouted, "Yu Chenxue, right?" "

Yes." Yu Chenxue strode over.

Boss: "I originally wanted to call her mother and ask her to take it back. The address book was opened, but she didn't want to. I asked her who I could call, and she asked me to call you, so I called Are you here? I didn't bother you, did I?"

Unlike the rough voice that sounded like a kidnapper, the boss didn't look scary at all. He was quite nice, smiling, and looked as kind-faced as Maitreya Buddha.

Yu Chenxue shook her head: "It's not disturbing. Have you given her some milk?"

Boss: "Drink it."

Yu Chenxue smiled: "Thank you very much."

The boss quickly waved his chubby hand: "It's okay, it's okay. , You're welcome! Then I'll help you get her into the car?"

Yu Chenxue nodded: "Okay."

After putting away Ji Qingrong's phone, Yu Chenxue and the boss stood on both sides of Ji Qingrong, took her arm and helped her up. , walked out of the store and took him to the car.

Yu Chenxue freed up one hand to open the car door, and together with the boss, she carefully placed Ji Qingrong on the car seat, then turned to look at the boss: "Thank you very much." "You're welcome," the boss waved his hand quickly, "I

and This child is familiar. She has visited me many times, so she should. Then you take her back, I am also going to pack up and go back to bed." Yu Chenxue nodded lightly: "Okay, you can go back." Watching

the

boss After leaving, Yu Chenxue pulled the seat belt and fastened it on Ji Qingrong, and then looked at the drunken girl.

It was obvious that Ji Qingrong was really drunk, and there was no movement or gibbering at this moment. She must have fallen asleep, as her breathing became longer and her state became much more relaxed.

"Really..." Yu Chenxue looked at it for a while and exhaled.

At this time, Ji Qingrong, who was sleeping deeply, frowned, as if he was fighting something in his dream.

Yu Chenxue shook her head, closed the car door, walked around to the other side, got in and started the car.

Along the way, the street lights outside the car receded one by one, and the dim light made the night look particularly peaceful and quiet.

Halfway through the journey, there was a humming sound coming from the side.

Yu Chenxue looked sideways, and saw that Ji Qingrong's eyebrows were already frowning, and she was muttering: "I want to be a bachelor for the rest of my life... wu wu wu, I don't want to be an old bachelor..."

Yu Chenxue burst into laughter after hearing this, and at the same time , a different kind of tenderness also rose in my heart.

This guy really has no idea what he is dreaming about.

How stupid. Quite cute.

Near midnight, Yu Chenxue finally brought Ji Qingrong back to Yunshui Lidu.

Drunk people are indeed just as weird as the legend says. Fortunately, Yu Chenxue has been exercising all year round and has good physical strength. It is not difficult to carry her.

The moment the elevator door opened, Yu Chenxue took her back to the door of her room, opened the combination lock, pushed the door open, turned on the switch of the entrance light, and took her into the living room without even bothering to change her shoes.

After looking at the guest room, Yu Chenxue turned around and took her directly into his bedroom. He took off her coat and shoes, laid her down on his bed, entered the bathroom, wrung out a towel, and came over. Wiped her face.

Ji Qingrong was completely unaware of this. At this time, she was busy struggling crazily in a strange dream.

Probably because she was drunk, her dream today was particularly chaotic and exciting.

In the dream, she returned to her school days, still wearing her school uniform, and she and Yu Chenxue went to the canteen to buy popsicles during get out of class.

As she walked, she suddenly realized that she had gone back to the past, realized that Yu Chenxue liked her very much at that time, and realized that she could change the direction of many things, so she quickly took Yu Chenxue's hand and confessed to her. She liked her very much.

As a result, Yu Chenxue said with an indifferent face: "I don't believe it."

In desperation, Ji Qingrong took her hand and asked: "Then how do you believe it?"

Yu Chenxue raised her arm and pointed at the canteen. of the freezer: "If you eat all the popsicles in it, I will believe it."

So she immediately opened the freezer and found countless Tetris-shaped popsicles inside. Without thinking too much, she grabbed the popsicles and ate them, one bite at a time, until she shuddered all over.

But when she finished eating and was about to pull Yu Chenxue away, Yu Chenxue ran out first and stood at the door and said, "Come after me. I'll believe you if you catch me!" She panicked and immediately ran after me. Who would have thought

? However, the canteen owner grabbed her arm and told her to pay 10,000 yuan, otherwise she would not be allowed to leave.

In the dream, Ji Qingrong rummaged through his pockets but couldn't find a few coins. Suddenly he remembered that he was still a pauper, and he cried out in aggrievedness.

Crying, Ji Qingrong trembled all over, broke away from his sleep, and opened his eyes.

The vision gradually became clear from blur, and a window dimly lit with white light came into view.

Ji Qingrong was stunned for a moment, and soon realized that he was not at the barbecue restaurant, nor at his own home, but at Yu Chenxue's home!

Why is she... here?

Well, all she remembered was that she drank last night. It might not be much for someone who drinks, but it's quite a lot for her. After drinking, her head quickly became less clear.

If I remember correctly, she seemed to have a fit in the store and cursed people for a while.

What were you scolding? Hiss, suddenly I feel like I can't remember it.

She couldn't remember what happened after that. Then, why are I here with Yu Chenxue? Could it be that Yu Chenxue came to pick me up?

After waking up completely, her heart trembled, and Ji Qingrong sat up in panic.

At this moment, Yu Chenxue's clear voice came from behind: "Are you awake?"

Ji Qingrong froze, turned around suddenly, and saw Yu Chenxue.

Yu Chenxue, who was wearing a loose shirt, was arranging a data cable in his hand. There was a hint of cynicism on his heroic face. He raised his eyebrows slightly and looked at himself with eyes that looked at rare species.

Ji Qingrong scratched his head, wanting to say something or ask something.

But before she spoke, Yu Chenxue threw away the arranged data cable, came over and sat beside her bed: "Come on, please explain to me, what is the little bastard living next door?" As soon as the words fell, Ji Qingrong's whole

body My brain was buzzing.

47

This sentence is so familiar! Especially the words "little bastard" are so familiar that they couldn't be more familiar! I feel like I have said it before, but I don't know where I said it or who I said it to.

Ji Qingrong could not remember the specific incident, but a burst of panic and uneasiness passed through her heart: "I, what did I say last night?" Yu Chenxue's lips curled up, her expression full of playfulness: "Guess

? "

Ji Qingrong's body was shaken, and she always felt that something was wrong: "I... scolded you?"

Yu Chenxue smiled: "The owner of the barbecue restaurant told me, otherwise I wouldn't know that your resentment towards me is so deep."

Hearing the word "boss", Ji Qingrong finally woke up from the fragmented state and remembered some of what happened last night.

She just repeated it inexplicably while unconscious!

Ji Qingrong swallowed hard several times and said in a panic: "No, no, I didn't!"

Yu Chenxue raised her eyebrows: "Oh?" Ji Qingrong

coughed twice: "Well! That's how things are!"

Yu Chenxue nodded: " Then tell me, the boss is doing well, so why would he spread rumors about you?"

Ji Qingrong was down again.

Yu Chenxue looked at her and wondered: "And, why did you suddenly drink so much wine?"

Under Yu Chenxue's progressive questioning, a lot of messy fragments once again passed through Ji Qingrong's mind.

This time, she remembered something again. The reason why she drank to get drunk was because she obviously liked Yu Chenxue, but she didn't know what Yu Chenxue thought of her, and she messed up many things.

Later, for some reason, I suddenly scolded Yu Chenxue. Even in the dream, I still cursed.

Oh my God...

Ji Qingrong's head is really about to explode right now.

Ji Qingrong couldn't stop digging her hands in front of her body, and Ji Qingrong didn't dare to look at Yu Chenxue: "Boss, what did he say?" She really wanted to know what else she did and said after she was

drunk. Something. She really wanted to bury her head in the earth now.

Yu Chenxue looked at her like a cat looking at a mouse: "You should be very clear about what he said, right?"

Ji Qingrong panicked instantly, his heart was beating wildly, and his attitude of admitting his mistake was extremely sincere, almost perfect: "I'm sorry! I didn't think about it. I'm scolding you! I don't know why I scold you!"

Yu Chenxue crossed her legs: "Is this a key question?"

Ji Qingrong: "Then, what else did I say?"

Yu Chenxue watched her rack her brains She looked like she couldn't remember anything, which she thought was kind of cute, so she smiled and said, "That's a lot to talk about. Think about it yourself." "

When you remember it, we'll have a good chat."

Anyway, she is now, There's no rush at all. It's too late to be happy, so why worry?

Ji Qingrong, however, was already panicking: "Is it possible that I greeted your family when I was drunk?"

Yu Chenxue raised her eyebrows: "It's not that much."

Ji Qingrong clenched his fist and lightly hit his head: "Then... ...Can you provide some clues?"

Yu Chenxue tilted her head and thought for a moment, then shook her head decisively: "No. You think about it yourself. What do you mean...the little bastard who lives next door." This sentence is

really...every time Ji Qingrong hears it Once, just tremble.

Yu Chenxue laughed again and pointed to a mobile phone placed on the bedside: "Someone called you many times today. I didn't have time to play anymore, so I answered it. He was your client and said he had something to ask for. You take care of it."

"Oh, okay..." Ji Qingrong quickly picked up the phone.

At the same time, Yu Chenxue stood up: "There is a movie released today. It has a good reputation and I heard it is quite good. When you finish working with the client, let's go out and watch it together. It will be at three o'clock in the afternoon. You pick one between the one at six o'clock in the evening and the one at six o'clock in the evening."

Ji Qingrong raised her chin blankly as she did, and nodded blankly: "Oh... the one at three o'clock. What kind of movie is it?"

Yu Chenxue: ""One glance can lead to a lifetime." "."

Ji Qingrong: "Romance movie?"

Yu Chenxue: "Yes, it is said that it is the only movie that can be watched recently, and everyone is praising it. Then I will buy the one from Jiahe Cinema. Where can we meet then?" Ji

Qingrong Holding the phone in hand, she nodded like a chicken pecking at rice: "Okay."

Yu Chenxue pointed outside: "Then I'll go to the study to do my own business first. By the way, I made you a sandwich. It's on the dining table, remember to eat later."

Ji Qingrong nodded again in confusion: "Okay..." Yu Chenxue

walked to the door, stopped and turned slightly, and finally glanced at Ji Qingrong, who was sitting on the bed scratching his head. Smiles filled his eyes.

After closing the door for her, Yu Chenxue returned to her study, opened a drawer, took out a small box, and took something out of it.

After looking at it in the air for a while, Yu Chenxue took out other things from the drawer and began to work seriously.

Ji Qingrong's client is a factory owner. He called her to discuss a cooperation project.

After making an appointment for a discussion, Ji Qingrong put on his coat, tiptoed to the dining table, picked up the sandwich that Yu Chenxue placed on the beige small plate, and returned to his home.

When Bai Wuchang heard the door open, he immediately meowed and came over to have sex with Ji Qingrong.

Ji Qingrong closed the door and put on his shoes, stretched his hands under the cat's armpits, picked it up like a child, touched its big head, kissed its forehead, and whispered: "Impermanence... you Mom, I seem to have done something terrible, what should I do?"

The Ragdoll cat heard the sound, narrowed its eyes and meowed at her, and began to purr.

"But..." Ji Qingrong buried his whole face in the cat: "I don't know what I did, I'm so speechless..." "

Meow~" the cat meowed and began to struggle.

Ji Qingrong glanced at it helplessly: "You asked me to hug you, and you struggled after hugging me. It's really confusing." After saying this, Ji Qingrong suddenly remembered that when Yu Chenxue described herself, she said that she looked like

a It's a cat that's hard to figure out.

This, this, this, this, this, this, how are they similar? They are clearly not similar at all.

She's not that stupid.

Sighing, Ji Qingrong got up and opened a can for the cat and placed it next to the automatic feeding machine. Then he took a change of clothes and walked into the bathroom, taking a good hot bath.

She couldn't drink enough, and she drank too much last night. Even though she was sober now, she didn't feel comfortable all over. It always feels like there is a layer of uncomfortable stuff stuck on it, and it needs to be washed.

But she never expected that she would take a bath absentmindedly. After squeezing out the shower gel and applying it on her body, she realized that it was conditioner. It's better now, and the heavy feeling on my body is even heavier.

Coming out of the bathroom, Ji Qingrong put on a more formal outfit and went to meet with the factory in a coffee shop.

It turned out that there were several new models coming out there, and I brought the actual products to her to see if she was willing to cooperate.

Ji Qingrong weighed it for a while and chose three styles. After agreeing on the price and watching the people leave, Ji Qingrong simply ordered a chocolate ice cream waffle here for lunch.

After taking a bite, Ji Qingrong put down his fork and picked up the coffee.

After taking a sip of coffee, Ji Qingrong was about to put down the cup when he heard the two people at the table next to him talking about what to eat for dinner.

After deciding to eat a certain Northeastern restaurant, one of the sisters suddenly said: "But the owner of that restaurant is often away recently." The other sister

thought for a moment and said quickly: "Then let's take a look at Dianping and see what the store's sales are today. Are you open for business?"

When Ji Qingrong heard the word "boss", his chaotic brain was immediately injected with a hint of clarity. That's right, if you want to know what happened last night, wouldn't you just ask the boss?

Ji Qingrong picked up her mobile phone and searched for 99 BBQ Restaurant on Dianping to see if the owner was open. If he were, she would rush over and ask him.

Unfortunately, as soon as Ji Qingrong opened the electronic device, he saw three words prominently displayed on it - resting. The store's business hours are from 4:30 pm to 1 am, and it's still early to open.

Just as he was about to quit, Ji Qingrong remembered another thing. There is a business phone number on it!

Ji Qingrong's eyes lit up and he immediately found the number and dialed it.

After a while, the phone was connected, and the boss's voice came over: "Hello? Who is it?"

Ji Qingrong quickly announced his name: "Me! Ji Qingrong!"

"Oh, Rongrong!" The boss immediately softened his tone. They asked a lot: "What's wrong?"

Ji Qingrong suppressed her racing heart and asked: "Boss, you were the one who called Yu Chenxue last night, right?"

Boss: "Yes, I used your fingerprint to solve the problem. Suo, I wanted to call your mother, but you didn't want it, so you called her, what happened?"

Ji Qingrong: "Thank you! Well, I just want to know, what did I say to Yu Chenxue last night? Boss

: "You didn't talk to her, you just told me, and then I told her again."

Ji Qingrong was stunned for a moment, with his mouth open and unable to pronounce even half a syllable. After a while, he asked: "Then I will follow What did you say?"

Boss: "You told me that you fell in love with someone, but you couldn't catch her."

Ji Qingrong's scalp started to feel numb: "Well, what happens next?"

Boss: "Then I see that you have been I put the problem on myself and felt that it was not good, so I told you that that person is a fool, and by the way, I asked you who that person is." Ji Qingrong's brain buzzed, which was no

different from detonating an atomic bomb: "Of course, what happens next?"

Boss: "Just tell me, that bastard lives next door to you."

Ji Qingrong: "So, have you told Yu Chenxue?"

Boss: "That's right. I thought you guys were As friends, there should be nothing we can't say."

Ji Qingrong clenched her fists and almost fainted.

You fall in love with someone, and that person lives next door—

oh my god! No wonder Yu Chenxue said those words to herself in the morning!

Ahhhh!

Ji Qingrong was completely in a state of chaos! If it wasn't against science, she would really want to hold her hair and throw her around a few times.

Seeing that she suddenly stopped talking, the boss said in confusion: "Hey... why did you suddenly call me to ask me this? Could it be..."

Ji Qingrong put her mobile phone against her left ear, slumped on the table, and said with anger: "She lives with me Next door..."

Boss: "What? What? I'll go!!!"

After hanging up the phone, Ji Qingrong continued to slump on the table. In a short period of time, he became distracted and his eyes were dull, like a half-dead fish after being stranded.

so! Yu Chenxue knows everything now!

Not only did the other party not show any disgust towards her, but he also smiled at her, forcing her to think about it. What did it mean?

It means that Yu Chenxue also likes her, right? He likes her, right? !

Thinking of this, Ji Qingrong's blood volume, which had just dropped to half a bar, was suddenly filled up again.

Yes! She must like herself! If you don't like it, you won't laugh! Not only would he not laugh, he would pretend not to know and even try to stay away!

How could I invite myself to watch a love movie?

Her heart was beating more and more wildly, and Ji Qingrong could not calm down. An unprecedented wave of ecstasy and nervousness came to her mind, which made her breathe quickly, as if she could feel the sound of her own blood flowing. generally.

Taking a deep breath, Ji Qingrong got up from the table, popped several waffles into his mouth, opened WeChat, and found Bai Xiaoya's dialog box.

Because she was too nervous and too excited, her hands were shaking when typing. In just one sentence, she typed it wrong several times and revised it several times before sending it out: "Sisters! I have decided!" Bai Xiaoya: "

? "

Ji Qingrong breathed a sigh of relief and stared at the screen: "I want to confess to her tonight!"

Bai Xiaoya: "Wow, you finally figured it out?!"

Ji Qingrong stared into the void and nodded: "Yes!"

Bai Xiaoya: "It's not easy! You finally figured it out! Go, go, go!"

Ji Qingrong's heart was in a state of agitation, his eyes were like torches, and he performed his concentration to the extreme: "But, you said , how should I confess my love? What kind of ceremony should I do?"

Bai Xiaoya: "Generally speaking, send a flower? Or, send something more meaningful and in line with the current atmosphere?"

Ji Qingrong raised her index finger and rubbed her lower lip. : "Okay, let me think about it!"

Bai Xiaoya: "Yeah! Come on!"

After sending the message, Ji Qingrong searched for confession quotes again.

But the confession quotes on the Internet seem a bit silly. It's not stupid. I just don't feel comfortable saying it out of my mouth. For example, the sentence "I want you to live in my heart alone, without other neighbors", if you say it from your mouth, it seems to be a bit sick.

After searching for a long time, Ji Qingrong gave up on borrowing quotes from the Internet. He accidentally touched his hair and realized that his current outfit looked too much work. Ji Qingrong glanced at the time and saw that there were still two hours before the scheduled meeting, so he paid the bill and left the cafe in a hurry. Went to a nearby shopping mall and plunged into a store that made girls excited.

After picking and choosing, Ji Qingrong finally bought a set of powder blue coats and changed into them on the advice of the shopping guide.

Then she sat down at a store that offered make-up experiences and asked the clerk to give her a light but sweet make-up.

When passing by a cake shop, Ji Qingrong was thinking about whether to buy something. When he looked up, he found a sign at the door of the shop, which read "New Product - Deep Love, For Your Favorite Her".

It was a small heart-shaped cake, no bigger than a person's hand. It was dotted with small roses, which were pink and tender and so cute.

At the bottom, there is also a line of words written: "The best moment is watching you eat it bite by bite."

Ji Qingrong immediately rushed into the store and asked the waiter: "Hello, do you still have the love and affection? ?"

The waiter smiled: "Yes, there is one last one!"

Ji Qingrong said quickly: "Then I want the last one!"

Waiter: "Okay."

Watching the waiter take the small cake out of the glass display window, put it into a small square box, and finally put it into a paper bag, Ji Qingrong felt as if his heart had been put into it.

But the bag was too conspicuous. Ji Qingrong returned to the car and thought about it again, then took the cake out and put it into her bag. Fortunately, the bag she was carrying today was large-capacity and could accommodate it.

Finally, Ji Qingrong checked the time and saw that there was only half an hour left before the appointment time with Yu Chenxue, so she navigated towards the cinema.

When Yu Chenxue arrived at the theater, she saw Ji Qingrong sitting in the waiting area from a distance.

She seemed a little different today than usual.

Although Ji Qingrong is usually very delicate, she looked particularly beautiful today, and she looked like she had carefully dressed up. Thinking of what the owner of the barbecue restaurant said last night, a smile appeared on Yu Chenxue's lips.

Going to the ticket machine, after Yu Chenxue took out the movie tickets, she walked to Ji Qingrong, pulled out a stool and sat down: "You are here so early?" Ji Qingrong was surfing the Internet, and was suddenly startled, so he returned in a panic

. He turned to look at her on the main page of his mobile phone: "Haha, well, because, well, I have nothing to do anyway." "

Oh." Yu Chenxue nodded and pointed to the counter: "Would you like some popcorn and Coke?"

Ji Qingrong shook his head: " No."

"Okay." Yu Chenxue handed a ticket to her: "Here."

"Yes." Ji Qingrong took the hand and looked at it, then glanced at her out of the corner of his eye.

Today, Yu Chenxue was wearing black clothes as always, but it was obvious that she seemed to have dressed herself up. He was not wearing a hat, his hair was half tied up, and he had a little everyday lipstick on his lips.

She has a good foundation, and even if she tidies up casually, she has a personable appearance that attracts attention.

How can a person be so beautiful? Ji Qingrong just looked at her, and his heart began to beat again. His whole body entered a state where he didn't know where to put his hands, so he had to keep holding the movie ticket.

Yu Chenxue was also a little nervous, so she lowered her head to look at the ticket and the time on her phone.

"It seems you can enter," Yu Chenxue glanced at the people around her who were getting up, then turned to Ji Qingrong and said, "Let's go too." "Okay!"

Ji Qingrong nodded and stood up immediately.

Unexpectedly, because she stood up too violently, she tripped over a stool leg, causing her whole body to sway.

Yu Chenxue quickly held the ticket to support her, and asked nervously: "Is everything okay?"

A faint fragrance hit her and lingered on the tip of her nose. Ji Qingrong blushed inexplicably and shook her head: "It's okay!"

"Oh, then..." Yu Chenxue touched her earlobe and said, "Let's go."

"Yeah!" Ji Qingrong nodded sharply and followed Yu Chenxue to the gate.

She must have been so stupid today that she forgot to point the ticket at the QR code scanner. When Yu Chenxue walked into the gate, she followed him inexplicably, and was startled by the two glass gates that suddenly closed. He jumped greatly, petrified on the spot, and let out a scream at the same time.

Yu Chenxue hurriedly turned around again: "What's wrong?"

Ji Qingrong was startled, and almost gritted his teeth in annoyance. He hurriedly showed the QR code on the ticket to the gate scanner, and his face felt hot: "No, it's nothing. ..."

Yu Chenxue smiled: "I feel like you are a little out of shape today."

Ji Qingrong held the ticket and glanced at her: "Where is it... Well, maybe there is, I guess, I drank too much last night. , I drank my head off."

Yu Chenxue nodded, said nothing more, and continued walking forward.

Ji Qingrong followed her as she walked in the slightly dim passage, looking up at Yu Chenxue's tall and tall back in front of her, her heart fluttering as if it had been thrown into the water.

Walking to the end, turning left, the two of them finally entered a VIP screening room with perfect comfort. They found their right seats and sat down among the couples.

After several movie trailers were played in a loop on the screen, "One Eye Destroys Life" finally slowly opened, and the people in the screening room suddenly stopped talking and became silent.

This movie lasts for a total of two hours. It tells the story of a boy who fell in love with a girl at first sight, and then began to pursue the girl fiercely. He was rejected three times in the process, but he still did not get discouraged, and finally achieved success in the end.

The overall plot rhythm of the film is very good, and although it is two hours long, it does not seem lengthy or boring at all.

When they saw the boy finally confessing his love successfully, everyone on the scene smiled with relief like an old mother.

After getting together, the heroine asked the hero why he was so persistent. The hero said, "Because life is very short. I don't know when it will end, but I hope that when that day comes, you will be the one who signs the notice of my critical illness." ."

Although this statement may seem a bit cliché at first glance, when all the audience saw it, they invariably shook hands with the people around them.

Yu Chenxue also subconsciously turned her head and looked at Ji Qingrong sitting next to her, only to see Ji Qingrong covering her mouth and nose with her hands, her eyes filled with stars.

The movie ended, the lights came on, and after the two of them left the theater together, Ji Qingrong's mood had not completely calmed down.

Until they reached the car, Yu Chenxue's stomach suddenly growled. Ji Qingrong came back to his senses and asked hurriedly: "Are you hungry?"

Yu Chenxue was stunned for a moment: "It seems... I was busy at noon and forgot to eat."

Ji Qingrong frowned hurriedly: "How can you not eat? No matter how busy you are, You have to remember to eat, understand?"

Yu Chenxue smiled: "Okay, let's go eat now?"

"Yeah!" Ji Qingrong looked around: "Where are we going?"

Yu Chenxue: "Fila Restaurant."

Ji Qingrong: " Fila? I haven't been there. Is it far?"

Yu Chenxue pointed forward: "It's right over there, you can reach it by walking. Let's just walk there instead of driving."

Ji Qingrong smiled: "Okay."

A consensus was reached . Afterwards, the two of them walked to the sidewalk next to the green belt.

While walking, Ji Qingrong suddenly stopped: "Yu Chenxue!"

"Huh?" Yu Chenxue also stopped.

"That..." Ji Qingrong twisted her fingers: "Are you particularly hungry?"

Yu Chenxue nodded: "A little bit."

"Then..." Ji Qingrong opened the bag and quietly opened the cake box and took a look. But when she saw it, she almost fainted.

Because, that little cake has actually changed beyond recognition! Apart from the fact that it is a love heart, nothing else can be seen, and the flowers on it are all blurred.

Oh my God! She also planned to confess her love in earthy words after giving it to Yu Chenxue! How could this happen?

If I had known earlier, I would have bought flowers! But when it comes to buying flowers, there's no place to hide them.

Hey, or perhaps, you should spend a few more days picking out some small gifts, and then ask her to confess to you after you've chosen them.

Yu Chenxue noticed that Ji Qingrong's expression was strange and laughed: "What's wrong?"

Ji Qingrong blushed instantly: "Ah. No...then, let's leave quickly and go to the restaurant to eat!"

Yu Chenxue looked at her at a loss. He looked like he didn't say much: "Yeah."

Ji Qingrong was embarrassed for a while, then continued to walk forward with Yu Chenxue as if nothing had happened.

The days are always short and the nights are long in winter, and Green City is no exception, or even worse.

Although it was only after five o'clock, the sky was already so dark that it seemed as if it was about to fall at any moment, and even the tree crowns above were blurred.

After walking for a while, Yu Chenxue suddenly looked up at the sky: "By the way, what did you think of today's movie?"

Ji Qingrong said hurriedly: "It was good! The netizens didn't lie."

"Yes," Yu Chenxue put his hands behind his back, "There is a lover The feeling of finally getting married must be wonderful."

Ji Qingrong nodded in agreement: "Yes."

At this time, Yu Chenxue slowed down.

Ji Qingrong also slowed down unconsciously.

There is a lot of traffic around, but the world is extremely quiet.

At this time, Yu Chenxue suddenly looked at the sky: "Actually, I am quite old-fashioned. I like some bloody and cliched stories, and I am easily moved by some clichéd love words." Ji Qingrong's heart suddenly jumped: "Huh

? "

Yu Chenxue thought: "Just like today's movie. In fact, I also hope that when my life is counting down, the person who accompanies me for the last journey on this planet is the person I like."

When Ji Qingrong heard this, his breathing became rapid again.

"Then I want to say," Yu Chenxue suddenly turned her head, looked into her eyes, and said firmly, "If there ever comes a day, I hope you will be by my side." "Because I like you." In

an

instant , the city's street lights lit up one after another, illuminating the tree branches and catching Ji Qingrong's eyes.

Thump, thump, thump.

She seemed to be able to hear the beating of her own heart.

We're finally here.

This article is so cool, and everyone is so silent. It doesn't matter if it's cool or not, but I hope everyone won't be so silent555

48

Yu Chenxue, like yourself?

Yu Chenxue likes herself!

Although she had already deduced this possibility, it was still very unbelievable when she heard this sentence from the other party. In an instant, she felt that the ground beneath her feet turned into clouds, and she became a little unclear between reality and reality.

Isn't she really dreaming? Could she really be dreaming? !

Yu Chenxue looked at her for a while, lowered her head and opened her pocket, took out a small box, opened it, took out a necklace, raised her eyes and said to her: "Here, reach out." Ji Qingrong looked at her blankly, and slowly raised his palm

. .

The next second, the necklace with a cool feeling fell into the palm of my hand.

A beautiful globe pendant hangs from a silver chain. The ocean part is transparent, and the continental part is silver, reflected by the street lights with a swaying light.

Sophisticated and compact yet unique.

When she was traveling and passing by a small shop, she fell in love with the design of the pendant on this necklace at a glance, and thought of Ji Qingrong.

Because Ji Qingrong said that he wanted to see the world with her.

It's a pity that because at that time Yu Chenxue always wanted to let go of the past and stay away from Ji Qingrong, she didn't buy it. Who knew that if she missed it, she would really miss it. Even though she later searched the entire Internet, she could not find anything as beautiful as that pendant.

Until recently, she finally made a similar replica with the help of a designer. After polishing it, Yu Chenxue matched it with a suitable chain, and the finished product finally came out, and it looked pretty decent.

She originally planned to give it to Ji Qingrong as a Spring Festival gift, but she didn't want to give it to her so early, but...

she couldn't help it anymore and couldn't wait. Now is the best time to give her this necklace.

Ji Qingrong held it, raised his eyes, and continued to look at Yu Chenxue blankly.

Yu Chenxue smiled slightly: "Do you still remember your dream in high school? You said that if you have the chance, you want to travel around the world and see the different scenery in the world. I want to say that if you can, this future journey will be made by I'll accompany you."

Yu Chenxue's eyes and the way she spoke were filled with boundless tenderness.

Like the sun shining through the blue sky to the world and embracing the earth. Like mist rising and curling up, covering the mountains. Like the breeze blowing through the treetops, like the fragrance of flowers filling the air, like the night wind blowing through the beach.

It's like telling her: Whether you can feel it or not, I am always here. Wherever you are, I am there for you. You don't have to do anything, just feel at ease.

In the vast and quiet night, Ji Qingrong subconsciously raised a hand and covered her mouth and nose. She still couldn't hide the joy in her heart, nor could she stop the twinkling waves of light from rising in her eyes.

Help. I like her so much. I like her very much.

When did this love begin? Maybe that seed was planted from the beginning.

At that time, the secret garden in the deepest part of Ji Qingrong's heart was still a mess and darkness, with no light visible, everyone disliked it, and no one wanted to take care of it.

Until Yu Chenxue appeared. She went out of her way to clean the place, dispelling the fog, bringing in sunshine, and giving her life and vitality.

From then on, she understood what true love was.

Even though it's winter now, it can't stop the flames from burning in my heart.

Unable to suppress the overwhelming emotions in her heart any longer, Ji Qingrong's nose felt sour, she squeezed the necklace in her hand and shouted to her: "I like you so much too! Yu Chenxue... Damn it, why do I like you so much? Why do I like you so much?" !"

Yu Chenxue was slightly startled, and a smile appeared on her face: "Then try your best to like me."

There is nothing more wonderful than being liked by the person you like.

Ji Qingrong finally couldn't help it and tears fell from her eyes. But by coincidence, her stomach made a "gurgling" sound. What a disgraceful sight.

Yu Chenxue put her hands in her pockets, walked toward her, and looked down at her face: "Are you hungry?" "

Well, you're hungry..." The tip of Ji Qingrong's nose was red and her eyes were red, "I ate some Chinese for lunch. I haven't even finished the husband's cake... Because, because I have been thinking about all kinds of messy things."

Her brain was almost dizzy because of the overuse of her brain.

Yu Chenxue looked at her, immediately took out a tissue and pressed the skin under her eyelids. When the tissue is soaked with tears, switch to another corner and continue.

When Ji Qingrong completely stopped sobbing, Yu Chenxue pointed forward: "Then let's go and take you to eat delicious food." Ji Qingrong's eyes were

still hopelessly red, and his eyelashes were still wet, and he nodded obediently. : "Okay."

But when she lifted her steps, Yu Chenxue slowly put down her steps and stopped: "Wait." "

Huh?" Ji Qingrong looked sideways at her, not understanding what she was going to do.

Yu Chenxue tilted her head and stretched out her hand: "Give me the necklace."

"Oh..." Ji Qingrong spread his hands, and then he realized how tight he was holding the necklace, so tight that the palm of his hand was It left a small mark.

But just when Yu Chenxue stretched out his hand, Ji Qingrong suddenly squeezed it tightly: "Wait!" Yu Chenxue

was confused: "Huh?"

Ji Qingrong's brain was extremely active at the moment, spinning constantly, and said without thinking: " You've given it to me, don't take it away!"

He looked like a hamster worried about his collection of nuts being snatched away.

Yu Chenxue snorted: "Who wants to take it away!"

Ji Qingrong looked at her warily: "Then why do you want me to give it to you?"

Yu Chenxue was almost laughed out loud by her weird brain circuit. : "I'm useful, be good, give it to me."

"Oh..." Ji Qingrong slowly opened his hands again.

Afterwards, as the chain dragged along Ji Qingrong's hand, causing a slight itch, Yu Chenxue picked up the necklace.

Looking at the small pendant dangling in the air, Yu Chenxue curled her lips and said, "Let me put it on for you." So that's

it!

A soft smile appeared on Ji Qingrong's face again: "Then...okay."

Then, Yu Chenxue came around behind her, pulled the necklace open, looped it from under her chin to the back of her neck, and fastened it carefully and gently with her eyes lowered. . The movements were gentle and serious, as if they were performing an extremely gentle ritual.

During the whole process, Ji Qingrong didn't dare to move, as if someone had put a seal on her forehead, and she didn't dare to breathe.

Finally, Yu Chenxue held her long hair with both hands, gently pulled it out from the confinement of the necklace, spread it on her back, and smiled: "Okay." "Yeah!" This really suits Ji Qingrong, who is

slender

. The chain fit snugly around her porcelain-white skin, exuding a soft and delicate glow under the night light, which was very beautiful.

Ji Qingrong couldn't help but raise her hand and gently touched the exquisite and small pendant with her fingertips. It seemed to be touching Yu Chenxue's heart. A honey-like emotion began to grow slowly like a vine and became leafy. Mao, beautiful flowers bloomed at the top, causing the corners of her lips to curl up.

Looking up again, Yu Chenxue had already walked around her from behind: "Then, let's go?"

"Well, okay!" Ji Qingrong smiled and nodded. As he walked, he continued to caress the cute and unique little earth pendant with his fingers. It seemed that he couldn't get enough of it, and the corners of his mouth almost reached the back of his neck with laughter.

At this time in Green City, night has completely fallen, throwing a handful of rich black ink into the world.

Fortunately, there were street lights trying their best to illuminate the edge of the night, so it wasn't too quiet. Instead, it painted a mysterious picture.

It's strange to say that although the current temperature is several degrees lower than before, Ji Qingrong doesn't feel cold at all. Sure enough, what the old man said is true. As long as the heart is warm, people will not feel cold.

The two people were walking side by side, watching the people and cars passing by, but suddenly they both became silent and no one spoke. Before that, the two of them were quite chatty when they got together, and they could chat about anything and everything.

Obviously switching from "friend mode" to "couple mode" is a qualitative leap, which means that the distance between two people will be much deeper than before.

But the fact is that after completing the transformation, both of them suddenly didn't know how to speak. They would even avoid each other intentionally or unintentionally when their eyes collided, put their hands in their pockets, and look at the sky. They looked at cars and trees, but they didn't look at each other.

The person is still the same familiar person, but the relationship has become an intimate and unfamiliar relationship.

The most amazing thing is that although it's obviously awkward, the two of them feel like their hearts are coated in syrup. That's really a wonderful feeling.

It wasn't until she arrived at the door of Fila Restaurant that Yu Chenxue finally took the initiative to break the awkward and strange atmosphere: "Here we are, here it is." Ji Qingrong looked up and saw a small, exquisite yard covered with vines on the fence

. In the eyes. There is a romantic and elegant double-storey house inside, as if you have accidentally fallen into a fairy tale.

"So beautiful." Ji Qingrong couldn't help but sigh.

Yu Chenxue: "Yeah, I hope it looks good and tastes good, don't waste my feelings."

Everything today was arranged by her. Whether it's a movie, a confession, or a place to eat. She is not a romantic person, but she still did a lot of homework.

Ji Qingrong took over the words without thinking: "It must be delicious. As long as I'm with you, eating the soles of shoes is delicious!"

Yu Chenxue raised his eyebrows and looked sideways at her: "Huh?"

Ji Qingrong understood later. Jue realized that what he just said sounded a bit disgusting, his face turned red, and he immediately denied it: "I didn't say anything!"

Yu Chenxue smiled: "You didn't say anything, so who was talking just now?"

Ji Qingrong put his hands behind his back: "Who knows, I didn't say anything anyway. You must be hallucinating!"

After saying that, Ji Qingrong walked towards the door alone with a burning face, walking very fast.

Yu Chenxue smiled and shook her head, and followed her in. Under the guidance of the waiter, she went up to the second floor and sat down near the window.

This is a Western restaurant with mainly neutral tones, with simple interior decoration, strong modern flavor, and spacious and comfortable space. Under the soft lighting and pleasant music, the atmosphere is particularly elegant and charming.

"What do you want to eat?" Yu Chenxue took the menu from the waiter, opened it, and asked.

Ji Qingrong: "Meat!"

Yu Chenxue smiled and opened the menu in front of her: "A lot of meat, what kind of meat do you want to eat?"

Ji Qingrong scanned it and pointed to one of the steaks: "This one, thick cut!"

After reading it , Ji Qingrong frowned again: "What should I do? I want to eat this roasted spring chicken too. And I also want to eat the French fried foie gras hot spring egg..." Yu Chenxue: "Then order them

all."

Ji Qingrong was stunned for a moment: "Isn't it too indulgent?"

Yu Chenxue raised her eyelids: "What's the point of being indulgent once in a while? Especially on special days."

Special days!

Hearing her words, Ji Qingrong couldn't help but smile on his face: "Okay, then order them all!" Not

long after the two of them finished ordering, the waiter brought out the dishes carefully prepared by the chef. The presentation of each dish is exquisite and exquisite, which is really pleasing to the eye.

Yu Chenxue picked up a knife and fork from a set of silver tableware, cut a piece of juicy thick-cut steak and chewed it in his mouth: "It seems to taste pretty good?"

Ji Qingrong: "Yes...it's quite fragrant."

However, After saying that, he didn't know what to say. Ji Qingrong lowered his eyes and continued to eat seriously, one bite after another, as if he was just here to cook.

After Yu Chenxue was full, she picked up a glass of white wine, shook it gently, took a sip, and put it down, but her eyes were always fixed on Ji Qingrong.

Ji Qingrong accidentally looked up and found that Yu Chenxue was staring at him there. He almost choked, touched his earlobe, and asked a little uncomfortably: "Why do you keep looking at me like that." Yu Chenxue withdrew her gaze and held up her hands

. He raised it above his head and pretended to be relaxed: "Who's looking at you? I'm looking at the painting on the wall behind you."

Ji Qingrong bit her fork and turned her head back. Sure enough, there was a painting hanging over there. "Spring Light" by Pierre-Auguste Coote. The picture shows a couple swinging on a swing in a spring forest. It is very pure and beautiful.

"Oh..." Ji Qingrong turned his head, wondering what was so good about the painting, and once again picked up a small piece of steak and put it into his mouth.

After dinner, it was already past eight o'clock.

The moment he came out of the restaurant, a gust of cold wind hit him, hit his face, got into his collar, and traveled all over the skin on his body, causing Ji Qingrong to shiver suddenly, holding his hands in his hands and laughing inside all the time. gas.

After walking for a while, Yu Chenxue looked at her: "It's very cold, isn't it?"

Ji Qingrong nodded: "Yes, the weather is so overbearing. When the wind blows, people are almost frozen into ice pimples."

Yu Chenxue then noticed Come on, Ji Qingrong is wearing very little today.

Her eyebrows suddenly wrinkled: "Why are you wearing so little today?"

Ji Qingrong scolded her last time for how she could have style rather than warmth. But today, she was really wearing very little, and her coat wasn't very warm at first glance.

Ji Qingrong glanced at her: "Of course it's to look good."

Yu Chenxue: "Oh? It looks so good, who are you showing it to?"

Ji Qingrong's ears turned red: "It's up to you! Can't I wear it for myself?"

Yu Chenxue: " Really?"

Ji Qingrong: "Yeah!"

Yu Chenxue sighed, then reached out to pinch the scarf around her neck, quickly took it off, and waved to Ji Qingrong.

"Huh?"

Yu Chenxue didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He walked up to her and wrapped it around her neck: "This is for you to wear."

Ji Qingrong shrank her neck: "But aren't you cold..."

Before she could finish her words, Yu Chenxue spoke again. He wrapped a circle around her neck: "It's not cold."

After wrapping it, Yu Chenxue put his hands in his pockets again: "Okay, let's go."

Yu Chenxue's scarf was not thick, but soft and warm, with a little bit on it. Her remaining body temperature was very warm. Ji Qingrong was stunned for a while, the corners of his lips raised, he quickly picked up his steps and trotted towards Yu Chenxue.

As soon as he finished speaking, a big raindrop hit his face with a splash, causing a small splash of water.

Yu Chenxue looked up at the sky, and her face changed: "Oh no, it's raining. The car is not here, and there is no umbrella..."

Ji Qingrong followed her and looked up, only to realize that something was not good, and she was confused. Next: "It's done, let's run!"

"Yeah!"

The two looked at each other, gave each other a look, and immediately took off, running hard towards the way they came.

Who would have thought that just halfway through the run, the rain would become heavier. With a pattering sound, dense water droplets fell on the head and hit hard. In a short time, the two of them were covered in water. Got drowned chicken.

Fortunately, the car parked wasn't too far away. It didn't take long for the two of them to open the door and get in. They closed the door and gasped for air.

Yu Chenxue quickly took off her coat, turned on the air conditioner, pulled out a towel, and threw it on Ji Qingrong's head: "Take off your coat, and quickly wipe your hair to prevent colds." This rain really doesn't follow martial ethics,

saying It happens all at once, leaving no one prepared at all. In a short period of time, both the jacket and trousers were completely destroyed. Not to mention his hair, it became strands, looking like a water ghost who had just crawled out of the pond.

"Oh..." Ji Qingrong took off his coat, took off his scarf, grabbed the towel and wrapped it in his hair and wiped it. Suddenly he stopped again: "Ahhh!"

Yu Chenxue turned her head and said, "What's wrong?"

"My little earth, My little earth is also wet!" Ji Qingrong lowered her head and pinched the necklace around her neck, her tone full of anxiety.

Yu Chenxue thought something big had happened. When she found out that the necklace was just wet, she immediately breathed a sigh of relief and brushed her wet hair nonchalantly: "Oh, I thought something happened. Wasn't it just wet -"

But before she finished speaking, Ji Qingrong interrupted her speech with a serious look on her face: "What do you mean, it's not wet?!" Yu Chenxue stopped

combing her hair and looked confused: "?"

Ji Qingrong said horizontally He glanced at her: "You don't understand!"

Yu Chenxue was amused: "Why don't I understand?"

Ji Qingrong continued to wipe the little earth with a tissue: "This is a gift from my girlfriend! It's my baby!"

Yu Chenxue He was stunned and stared at her blankly, suddenly forgetting his words.

Afterwards, Ji Qingrong no longer bothered to wipe her hair, and immediately wrapped the pendant with a towel, frowned and wiped it fiercely, as carefully and meticulously as a child.

The shocked look in Yu Chenxue's eyes slowly dissipated, a tenderness gradually replaced it, and the corners of her lips pulled up into a slight arc.

"Ji Qingrong." Yu Chenxue tilted her head and called her.

"Huh?" Ji Qingrong raised a pair of confused and beautiful deer-like eyes and looked at her motionless.

Then before she had time to react, her wrist was suddenly pinched. By the time she reacted, she had been pulled into a wet, soft, heart-racing embrace.

Thank you everyone for your comments~~~

hehe

49

With the arrival of this hug, all the sounds from the outside world disappeared, leaving only the sounds of each other's heartbeats intertwining, colliding with circles of soft ripples.

The rain outside the window was still pouring down relentlessly, hitting the car window one after another, playing a disorderly symphony, and then slowly spreading in, making the atmosphere inside the car become damp.

"Ji Qingrong." Yu Chenxue called her again.

"Huh?" Ji Qingrong rested his chin on her shoulder, even breathing became cautious.

Yu Chenxue pulled her lips, closed her eyes, and shook her head: "It's nothing." "I

just feel so happy now. I'm so happy that I don't know what to do, so I just... want to hug you." "A

hug to relieve the pain."

"Ah... ...Oh..." Ji Qingrong's ears suddenly felt hot.

Slowly, she also raised her hand, paused in the air, and finally landed on Yu Chenxue's back. In an instant, the two bodies were inseparably attached to each other, as if they could hear each other's undulating, soft heartbeat.

The strange thing is that everyone's body is obviously radiating a kind of chill, but when Yu Chenxue puts his palm on her back, she always feels like her heart has been exposed to the scorching sun, and it is constantly burning, as if it is about to It's like burning through the chest and rolling out.

Unknowingly, Ji Qingrong's fingers curled up, and her finger bones turned white as she gripped the clothes behind Yu Chenxue. She really wanted to make the other person integrate more closely with her, but unfortunately she couldn't find a perfect way.

Unexpectedly, at this moment, there was a sudden banging sound from the car window. The voice was dull and urgent, and it unceremoniously pulled the two of them out of the ambiguous atmosphere.

Ji Qingrong trembled in Yu Chenxue's arms, held her breath and asked alertly: "Who is knocking?"

Yu Chenxue frowned and looked over there impatiently: "I don't know."

The car windows were already filled with water vapor, everywhere. They were all covered with crooked water marks, and you could only vaguely see a figure standing outside, but you couldn't tell who it was at all.

Yu Chenxue sighed, rolled down the car window a little, and asked, "What's wrong?!"

The person holding an umbrella outside the window saw the movement here, and immediately bent down with the umbrella in his hand: "How can I get to West Street?"

Yu Chenxue Pointing in the direction: "Turn left 600 meters ahead and walk for a few minutes and you'll be there." "

Oh, okay, thank you, thank you!" The person outside the window thanked him while cupping his hands, stood up straight and faced Yu Chenxue He walked quickly in the direction he said.

Yu Chenxue raised the car window again and couldn't help but mutter to herself: "If you don't come early, you won't come later..."

Ji Qingrong didn't hear clearly and asked again: "Huh? What did you say?"

Yu Chenxue immediately changed her words and babbled with active thinking. He said: "It's nothing. I said, he went over there at this hour...well, I don't know what he was going to do." "Haha,"

Ji Qingrong straightened the wet hair hanging on both sides of her face, feeling a little embarrassed, "Maybe. What store is there?"

"Maybe," Yu Chenxue didn't continue the topic and immediately urged, "Okay, wipe your hair quickly." "

Yeah!" Ji Qingrong nodded vigorously.

Yu Chenxue said nothing more, licked her lips, backed the car out of the parking space, and drove towards Yunshui Lidu.

At around nine o'clock, the two people finally returned to their respective doors.

Yu Chenxue took out a paper towel and gave it to Ji Qingrong. She used the remaining one to dry her fingers one by one, kneaded them into a tight ball, and pointed to Ji Qingrong's room: "Okay, you go take a shower and change your clothes early." , to avoid catching a cold."

Everyone's clothes were wet, and a steady stream of air-conditioning kept blowing against the skin. We can't bear such a toss in the middle of winter.

"Well, okay..." Ji Qingrong raised his hand and shook it slightly at her, "Well, good night?"

Yu Chenxue pursed her lips and nodded: "Good night."

After that, the two of them opened the door and entered. Room.

When Ji Qingrong opened the door and went in, Bai Wuchang ran towards her with a series of small steps and meowed, and pushed his head on her leg very affectionately.

But when he found that Ji Qingrong was covered in disgusting water, Bai Wuchang immediately turned his head, jumped to a high place that Ji Qingrong could not reach, and looked down at her, not to mention how realistic it was.

Ji Qingrong glanced at it: "I'm in a good mood today, so I won't argue with you."

Then she hummed a rare song, picked up her clothes and entered the bathroom, washing herself from head to toe, smiling while washing, The laughter intertwined with the sound of water, causing Bai Wuchang to trot all the way to the door. He raised his right front paw and kept looking at it, probably because he thought the owner was crazy.

After a while, Ji Qingrong opened the bathroom door. The moment the water vapor came out, she walked out wrapped in a nightgown and a hair drying cap.

After shaking it twice, he opened a can and placed it in front of the cat. Ji Qingrong took off the drying cap, wrapped it around his hair and squeezed it hard, then threw it aside, then picked up the hair dryer and started blowing it seriously.

After taking a shower, the sticky feeling on my body was instantly gone, and I felt refreshed.

After putting away the hair dryer, Ji Qingrong just lay down next to the doll on the bed when a notification sound came from the phone.

Ji Qingrong picked it up and looked at it, and found that it was Bai Xiaoya who had sent her a message: "Ah, my boyfriend is so cute!"

followed by a star-eyed emoticon.

Ji Qingrong: "Ah, why did you suddenly sigh like this?"

Bai Xiaoya: "I just suddenly discovered that he and I can't get along with each other on many things, but he will try hard to understand me." "

For example, he must I have to get up at seven o'clock every morning, and holidays are no exception. If I have nothing to do, I will definitely sleep until after two o'clock in the afternoon. He kept searching why some people can't wake up. Could it be There is something wrong with your body, and what should you do if there is a problem?" "

For example, he really doesn't know how to do variety shows, but I will die if I don't watch variety shows. I don't care about the connotation at all. Most of the time, I just simply He wants to relax. But he will also go there in order to have more topics to talk to me." "

For example, he will never eat anything after dinner time, especially junk food, but sometimes I just like to Coke and fried chicken in the middle of the night. He would keep telling me how bad it was to do that, but he would also order takeout and say nothing after ordering (in fact, he had said this many times)." "I met him before

. Everyone who comes here can only teach me how to be a good person, but he doesn't, ah, how can there be such a good person! There should be no better person than him in the world!" "Yes, he

also It's good. But," Ji Qingrong held the phone and thought for a while, then said weakly: "My girlfriend is also very good!"

Bai Xiaoya: "???"

Ji Qingrong hugged the doll, rubbed its ears and touched its head, Putting her chin on it: "She is completely different from me. She can't fully understand many of my ideas, but she will be tolerant." "

She won't teach me how to be a good person, and she will give me advice on how to behave. When I feel dissatisfied, he helps me build up my confidence and tells me through actions that I am a good person and a person worthy of being loved. "

She still loves me." Even when we had disagreements, she would always be nice to me. And she knows a lot of things. She can take pictures and tinker with many novel things. You don't have to worry about being bored when you are with her. She always has some abilities that can make life very interesting! "

"Oh my god, how could there be such a good person in the world, and I met him! Xiaoya, tell me, did I make any outstanding contributions to mankind in my previous life?!" Ji Qingrong really

said When it comes to her, she can't stop talking eloquently, as if she has completely changed.

Bai Xiaoya: "Wait, stop, stop, stop! Are you talking about Yu Chenxue?!"

Ji Qingrong held the phone, a smile filled her lips: "Yes!"

Bai Xiaoya: "I forgot to ask just now, you confessed successfully Now, she is your girlfriend?!"

Ji Qingrong bit her lower lip and giggled: "Yes!"

Bai Xiaoya: "!!! She really likes you!"

Ji Qingrong: "Yes, I might have been I'm not very confident. I always feel that she will never like me again."

Bai Xiaoya: "You're successful! Congratulations!"

Ji Qingrong: "Hey, thank you~"

After thinking about it, Ji Qingrong sat up and put on the necklace again. Turning on the front camera of the camera, he straightened the position of the small earth necklace, lowered his posture, and took a dozen photos in a row. Then he picked the most beautiful one and sent it to Bai Xiaoya: "Does it look good?!" Bai Xiaoya

: "You look good, but your photos don't look as good as your real person. Listen to my sister's advice and turn off your beauty camera." Ji Qingrong frowned and puffed up

her cheeks: "I didn't tell you to look at me! Look at my necklace!"

Bai Xiaoya: "Wow, it looks good! It's so unique. Where did you buy it?"

Ji Qingrong held the mobile phone and replied happily: "She gave it to me. She found someone to make it together, and you can't buy it outside."

Bai Xiaoya: " Awesome!"

Ji Qingrong: "She even put it on my neck with her own hands and said that she would take me to see the world with her in the future."

Bai Xiaoya: "I didn't expect that she was quite romantic."

Bai Xiaoya: "By the way, when did you like it? Did you fall in love with her?"

Ji Qingrong thought for a long time very seriously: "To be honest, I don't know either. Anyway, when I came back to my senses, I already liked her, couldn't live without her, and loved her to death. I I can't even imagine what I would do without her."

Bai Xiaoya: "I see that you love her to death. When you are with her, your whole person changes."

Ji Qingrong: "Huh?"

Bai Xiaoya: "Oh, Didn't you notice? When you face most people, you are lifeless and polite. Only when you face her, will you become a happy puppy."

Ji Qingrong: "Then I am not lifeless towards you either . Fake politeness, right?!"

Bai Xiaoya: "No. It's just that I've never seen you so happy. It's good, which means she is suitable for you." "

Yeah!" Ji Qingrong agreed very much: "She is the nutrition of my life. Supplements!"

Bai Xiaoya: "Hahaha, great! I'm happy for you! I won't tell you anymore, I'm going to video chat with my boyfriend." "Yeah, let's

go!"

Ji Qingrong put down the phone and put her face down again He buried himself on the doll, rubbed it hard several times, rolled it over and over on the bed, and never stopped laughing the whole time.

She is convinced that she, Ji Qingrong, is the happiest person in the world now! There is no room for refutation!

next door.

Yu Chenxue also finished washing her hair, taking a bath and blow-drying her hair.

After combing her hair a few times, she raised her head to look in the mirror, only to realize that the corners of her lips had been curling up. She couldn't help but mockingly said to herself: "So stupid." She coughed twice and cleared her throat

. , Yu Chenxue suddenly stretched out her hand, pointed at the mirror, and said, "Hey, lady, stop laughing!"

But as soon as she finished speaking, she burst out laughing again.

"I told you to stop laughing!" Yu Chenxue reached out and clamped her mouth.

But in the end this behavior was of no use. She was laughing so hard that she couldn't hold her mouth with her hands.

"How stupid." Yu Chenxue cursed herself secretly, turned around with a smile, walked out, poured herself a glass of warm water and drank it.

After returning to the room, Yu Chenxue opened WeChat and found that her circle of friends had been renamed again. This time it was called "Show affection and love the dog!"

Probably because Ke Lulu and Xiang Yuqian got together and showed off their love in the group all day long, which made everyone angry, so it became like this.

Seeing that the group message number was 99+, Yu Chenxue jumped in.

When I poked in and took a look, I found that a silent war was going on inside. I almost laughed to death:

[Little K changed the group name to "Feed single dogs"]

[Afang changed the group name to "Show affection and love for dogs and buy food for them" "Price increase"]

[Little K changed the name of the group to "Produce food for single dogs"]

[Xiao Yi changed the name of the group to "Show affection and love for dogs to go out with a flat tire"]

[Little K changed the name of the group to "Feed food for single dogs"]

After 300 rounds of fighting, Xiao Yi finally couldn't help it and made a roaring dragon emoticon: "Ke Lulu, are you done yet?"

Little K: "Hey, it's not over yet."

A Fang also joined the roaring organization: " Come here, drag the man surnamed Ke out and punish him with thirty big boards!"

Little K: "Hee~ I dodge, I hide, hey, I can't catch him~"

Xiao Yi: "The Ai family just wants to be quiet."

A Fang: "Sure enough, a humble person is invincible!!!"

Yu Chenxue was happy and joined the group chat: "What's going on?"

Xiao Yi: "Ke Lulu is in love and has been live broadcasting here all day long!"

A Fang : "Yes, yes, everything is broadcast live. Whatever her girlfriend says to her, she will throw it here, just to see how proud she is!"

Little K: "I'm not afraid that you will be bored. Come on, Let me show you the love affair that my girlfriend and I just had. How do you like it? Are you whispering or not?"

Xiao Yi: "Get out!!!"

A Fang: "The other party has covered your mouth and tied your legs, and is talking to you. You carried out physical attacks,

punches and kicks·jpg" Little K: "I'm just a cute dog repair dog, how can you treat me like this"

Xiao Yi: "I'm going to vomit"

A Fang: "Wait for me, I I'll vomit it up with you!"

Yu Chenxue: "@小K, you are very excited."

Xiao K: "Of course people who have girlfriends are very excited."

Yu Chenxue: "Haha."

Xiao Yi: "?@王子小白头你What are you talking about? Come here quickly and beat her up!"

Afang: "Yes, give her some color quickly! Otherwise, this thing will float into the sky!"

Xiao Yi: "It's really scary. Fortunately, I There is only one lunatic like this in the group. If there is one more, I will go crazy."

Afang: "Me too, I will be completely crazy. Thinking about it this way, God is still not kind to me."

Xiao Yi: "You know how to comfort yourself. "

Afang: "Just tell me if what I said is right!"

Xiaoyi: "Yes!"

Yu Chenxue thought about it and said, "I'm sorry."

Xiaoyi: "?"

Afang: "What do you mean?"

Yu Chenxue continued typing: "It seems that you have fallen out of favor with God."

Xiao Yi: "Isn't it? I'll go! Don't tell me..."

A Fang: "Messy in the Wind·jpg No, I won't listen. I won't listen. Shut up!"

Xiao Yi: "I have already dragged out the treasured sword passed down by my ancestors. If you dare to say one more word, you will be responsible for the consequences!"

However, no one could stop him.

Yu Chenxue: "I'm in love."

Xiao Yi: "???"

Afang: "We agreed to be single together for the rest of our lives???"

Yu Chenxue: "I can't help it, she's so cute"

Yu Chenxue: "I've never seen her before Such a cute person."

Xiao Yi: "Okay, I understand, stand down!"

Yu Chenxue: "She's so cute when she's shy. She confessed and didn't know what to say, so she just finished several dishes by herself." Ah

. Fang: "Retreat! Retreat! Retreat!"

Yu Chenxue: "It was raining when we came out and she was wet. I handed her a towel. Her first reaction was not to wipe her head, but to wipe the small earth necklace. Oh, by the way, little I gave you the earth."

Xiao Yi: "Ah ah ah, I can't stand it anymore! It's so wicked! I'm going to chop you to death!"

A Fang: "Can you say one more thing? Let's see if I don't tear your mouth apart. Damn it!"

Yu Chenxue couldn't stop laughing and said the last sentence: "What should I do? How could I have such a lovely girlfriend?"

As soon as these words came out, Xiao Yi and A Fang were completely confused.

Yu Chenxue finally left the small group and decided not to continue to cause trouble. At the same time, she opened the photo album on her mobile phone, browsed through the recently taken photos, and clicked on one of them.

In the photo, Ji Qingrong is walking under the streetlight on the way to the restaurant, looking slightly sideways to the left, letting her long, silky hair fall down on her shoulders, revealing her perfect side face. Because there is a lot of noise when shooting at night, the photo is not particularly clear, but it unexpectedly has the texture of an old movie.

This photo was taken secretly by Yu Chenxue, but it was not broken at all. As expected of Ji Qingrong, even if she takes a random photo, she is so eye-catching that it makes people feel that there is no room for photos.

After cropping the lower corners and adjusting the composition, Yu Chenxue added a little saturation contrast to it, then opened Moments, clicked on the camera icon in the upper right corner, selected the photo, and prepared to edit a copy and send it to Moments.

But what should I post? I always feel that on such a special day, there must be a special copywriting.

"Best night ever"?

"Announce that this is my girlfriend"?

"The cutest Ji Qingrong in the world"?

After deleting, deleting, and subtracting, Yu Chenxue put down her phone and looked up at the ceiling. When he lowered his head, Yu Chenxue suddenly glanced at the unread book on his bedside about exploring space.

The author is Carl Sagan.

Yu Chenxue quickly turned around and typed a line of text in the text editing box: "The space is vast and the years are long. I am only happy to share the same planet and the same era with you." After editing the last period, Yu Chenxue wrote

this Sent to Moments. There is no visible group, which means that everyone can see it these days, including Xu Yulian.

She didn't want to hide this feeling, she just wanted the whole world to know.

After a while, Yu Chenxue received more than a dozen likes.

Everyone expressed shock and asked what this meant. Because the woman in the photo is obviously not Yu Chenxue herself. What does it mean to post someone else's photo with such a text? Explain that this matter is definitely not simple!

Yu Chenxue immediately replied one after another: "I'm in love."

Back to the end, Yu Chenxue received another like. This praise was given by Ji Qingrong.

She's not asleep yet?

Yu Chenxue left the circle of friends without saying a word, returned to the friend list, and clicked on Ji Qingrong's dialog box: "Still not asleep?" Ji Qingrong replied

quickly: "Hmm~ I can't seem to sleep."

Yu Chenxue laughed: "Why? Because you miss me?"

Ji Qingrong: "Bah! No, don't be narcissistic!"

Yu Chenxue: "Oh, really? Then why can't you sleep?"

Ji Qingrong: "Uh huh... I won't tell you!"

Yu Chenxue laughed again Standing up: "Oh, okay, I can't sleep either."

Ji Qingrong: "Why?"

Yu Chenxue: "I won't tell you either."

Ji Qingrong: "!!! How can this be like this!"

Yu Chenxue: "You did this first "

Ji Qingrong immediately sent over a series of photos of cats crying: "Okay... I said..."

Yu Chenxue: "?"

Ji Qingrong: "I miss you a little... just a little, a little, I swear, a little bit!" "

Yu Chenxue laughed and fell beside the bed while holding her mobile phone, and patted the bed several times.

Oh my God, how can this woman be so awkward and arrogant but cute? Did she grow up eating cute food? It must be, right?

Later, Yu Chenxue replied: "What should we do? How about you hug the doll and sleep with it?"

Ji Qingrong: "Not enough." Yu Chenxue

: "Then hold one on each side."

Ji Qingrong: "!!! No! Okay! Nervous!"

Yu Chenxue: "Then what should I do?"

Ji Qingrong continued to post an emoticon, this time it was a cat rolling its eyes:

"Who knows."

"Forget it. I'll just lie down."

"I'll probably fall asleep just by lying down. I'm on fire."

"I'm already a mature adult, so I won't be defeated by such a trivial matter, hum."

Every sentence comes with a period, and he looks very resentful, but underneath his calm surface, he seems to be next to A hurricane can erupt in seconds.

Yu Chenxue took the phone far away, looked left and right, looked horizontally and vertically, finally held the phone in the palm of her hand, got up from the bed, put on her slippers and walked outside the bedroom door.

After picking up a glass of water and drinking it, Yu Chenxue walked to the entrance, opened the door, closed it again, stood at Ji Qingrong's door, reached out and pressed the doorbell.

After a while, there was a kicking sound inside, from far to near.

With a "click" sound, the door was opened from the inside, and a furry head poked out.

Ji Qingrong was startled: "Why are you here?"

Yu Chenxue crossed her arms and swayed: "Didn't you say you couldn't sleep?"

Ji Qingrong pursed her lips and stood up straight, digging her hands on the door frame, as if she wanted to speak. She hesitated: "Yeah, what's up!"

Yu Chenxue smiled: "I'm just here to ask."

Ji Qingrong: "Hmm?"

Yu Chenxue tapped her arm with her fingers, showing a serious face: "Do you need me to sleep with you?"

I still hope everyone can speak more and leave more messages for more motivation!

50

Ji Qingrong did not expect that Yu Chenxue would come over suddenly, let alone that she would ask if she wanted to sleep together. After all, when we just chatted, she had already said that, but Yu Chenxue still kept asking her to hold the dolls, and even asked her to hold two dolls.

At that time, she was still complaining in her heart, "What a woman who doesn't know how to be charming." Unexpectedly, as soon as she finished complaining, the other party came and knocked on the door.

Ji Qingrong couldn't help but reveal a shy smile, her eyebrows relaxed completely, and her expression became a little delicate.

She wanted to be more reserved, but she couldn't help but the corners of her mouth would turn up like crazy. She couldn't hide the various thoughts in her heart, so she muttered: "Well, I don't think

you can sleep either. For your sake... Then, I will allow you to come and sleep with me."

Yu Chenxue burst out laughing: "For the sake of you not being able to sleep, I will allow you to come over and sleep with me." "Looking at me coming over, you are obviously very happy, right? "

The little Jiujiu in her heart was mercilessly exposed all at once. It was really hard for people to know how to deal with it. As arrogant as Ji Qingrong, she immediately denied it and said: "No, you narcissistic maniac. , nonsense! "

I just..." Yu Chenxue narrowed her eyes and reached out her hand, flicking her forehead lightly, "No!" "

Ji Qingrong was stunned for a moment by her bounce, and quickly covered her forehead: "Humph! "

Okay," Yu Chenxue looked at her with doting eyes, "Do you want me to go in or not?" It's so cold outside. "

As she said that, Yu Chenxue stroked her arms in an exaggerated way and shrugged up and down.

Only then did Ji Qingrong realize that she was staying outside. It was full of cold air outside. Even if she didn't stand out completely, her legs were still a little cold. Whoosh, he quickly loosened the door frame and took two small steps back: "Then come in quickly! "

"Um. "Yu Chenxue walked in after the door opened. After closing the

door again, Yu Chenxue turned her head and found that Bai Wuchang had already taken small steps to her feet. While going around, he smelled here and there, and finally He rubbed his furry head against her calf, raised his head, squinted his eyes, and let out a long, meowing sound.

Ragdoll cats are indeed quite beautiful. Cats, as animals, are very good at enchanting people's hearts. Yes, he is indeed very clever. Yu Chenxue felt that Ji Qingrong was very similar to a cat, and couldn't help but smile at it.

"It's really not afraid of me now. "Yu Chenxue squatted down, put her palms against the round head, and rubbed it twice with moderate strength.

Bai Wuchang squinted his eyes again and shouted at her with great satisfaction. Those blue eyes were as beautiful as a girl from the deep sea. The glass beads revealed a pure and extreme brilliance. This cat is so beautiful that it looks like a fake. Ji Qingrong put his hands

behind his back, swaying, and said: "I have been here so many times, of course it won't Afraid of you. "

Yu Chenxue bent down, picked up Bai Wuchang, and weighed it slightly: "Wow, it's so heavy. Is it fat again? "

She really didn't remember this guy being so heavy and pressing on her arms before.

Ji Qingrong: "Yes, I've eaten too much recently. He rubs my legs every day and asks me if I want canned food. He is very scheming. "

Of course small animals eat and sleep, and they eat when they sleep." Yu Chenxue took the cat to sit on the sofa, lowered her head and gently rubbed its head, and said softly: "Kitty... if you continue like this, you will You've turned into a pig, do you know? Um? "

Finally, Yu Chenxue tapped its little head lightly with her index finger.

"Meow~" Bai Wuchang twisted his heavy body, as if to say, "I'm just a cat, I don't know anything." ".

Yu Chenxue chuckled and continued to give it a full-body massage with concentration. Her technique was just like that of a professional masseuse.

Her cat-massage skills were very good. Bai Wuchang immediately lay on her lap and squinted his eyes. He started to purr and looked like he was enjoying himself very much. He even spread his soft belly towards her and allowed her to touch her in various ways without making any resistance. This

masturbation lasted for more than ten minutes.

Ji Qingrong was bored. Naidi stood at a corner of the coffee table, looked at her, and suddenly asked: "Are you here to see Impermanence? "

"ah? "Yu Chenxue raised her face with confusion on her face.

Ji Qingrong avoided her gaze and looked at a wall beside her, holding on to a strand of hair and playing with it on her fingertips: "If you're not here to see the cat, what are you doing? I have been playing with it since I came here. "

Yu Chenxue smiled: "It sticks up, so of course it can't dampen its interest. "

Ji Qingrong loosened her hair and combed her hair: "I like it so much, then, do you want me to give it to you? "

Yu Chenxue: "? "

Ji Qingrong walked to the automatic water dispenser, pressed the switch, and gave herself a glass of water. Then she looked at her after returning to her senses: "Don't you say you can't sleep? Since you like it so much, why don't you take her over and let her sleep with you? This way you don't have to knock on my door in the middle of the night. "

Only then did Yu Chenxue realize that Ji Qingrong's tone sounded a bit sour, and he would believe it even if he said he had eaten a whole lemon.

Yu Chenxue tilted his head and looked at her for a while: "Are you jealous? "

Ji Qingrong immediately turned to the side and sat down on the sofa some distance away from them: "No, am I like the kind of person who can even be jealous of a kitten? "

Yu Chenxue answered unceremoniously: "Like.

Ji Qingrong shook his head: "No way! " "

Having said that, Yu Chenxue drove the ragdoll cat away from his lap and walked to Ji Qingrong's side: "That's not okay. If you give it to me..."

Ji Qingrong raised his chin: "Huh? "

Yu Chenxue: "Don't it have to often stay alone in an empty room?

Ji Qingrong: "Ah? " "

Yu Chenxue: "Because it's just a little kitten that can't stop me from running towards you. "

This is such a wonderful thing to say. Ji Qingrong was just pretending to be angry, but after being teased by her like that, he couldn't help laughing again: "Okay, I understand. "

As soon as he finished speaking, Ji Qingrong caught a glimpse of Bai Wuchang slowly climbing onto the bag that he had put on the sofa when he came back, and lying down on it like a hen. "Bai Wuchang

! "Ji Qingrong stretched out her hand to pull her bag, "Come down! "

However, the cat just glanced at her sideways and continued to squat on it unmoved.

Ji Qingrong frowned and pursed her lips, patted its head, and pulled hard. As a result, it was pulled too hard and was wrapped in the quilt. When it was pulled out, the contents inside also fell out like a goddess. There

was a snapping sound, and the small paper box inside fell to the ground and cracked on the spot, revealing an unrecognizable cake.

Yu Chenxue was stunned. Stopped. Ji Qingrong was also stunned.

Yu Chenxue pointed at it: "What is this? Ji

Qingrong's face flushed instantly and she quickly picked it up: "Nothing!" "

Yu Chenxue: "Is that for me?

Ji Qingrong: "No! " ! ! "

Yu Chenxue: "But there is a sentence written on the package - for your favorite person. "

Ji Qingrong's body was shocked.

Yu Chenxue: "You also want to confess to me today, right? "

Ji Qingrong's face heated up, and he finally couldn't continue acting, so he had to admit: "Yes! Because I want to say that... to express love or something, I still need to bring something to have a sense of ceremony, so I bought this. And because I didn't want you to find it, so I put it in my bag, and as a result, I don't know why it turned out like this..."

Unexpectedly, before she finished speaking, Yu Chenxue started laughing.

Ji Qingrong glared angrily: "What are you laughing at?! Are you laughing at my cake?"

Yu Chenxue smiled and shook her head: "No, I didn't laugh at your cake."

Ji Qingrong: "Then what are you laughing at?"

Yu Chenxue said softly He took a breath and looked at her: "I'm just happy."

"Huh?"

Yu Chenxue put her hands on her hips and said, "You don't understand."

No one understands Ji Qingrong better than Yu Chenxue. If he didn't really care about someone, Ji Qingrong would definitely not take the initiative to do these things.

But she actually had the intention to express her love for herself, and actually took action. What did it mean?

"Okay..." Ji Qingrong took the cake and walked to the trash can, ready to throw it in.

But Yu Chenxue stopped her: "Wait!"

Ji Qingrong held the small cake and turned around: "?"

Yu Chenxue frowned: "Are you going to throw it away?"

Ji Qingrong: "Yes, it's almost to pieces. Leave it alone." What are you doing?"

Now that it's like this, you can't even think about eating it anymore, right?

Yu Chenxue was silent for a while, then took it from her hand: "I don't care, I want to keep it and eat it tomorrow."

Ji Qingrong: "?"

Yu Chenxue: "This is our token of love. You can't treat her like this."

Then. , Yu Chenxue put away the cake that had changed beyond recognition, turned around and put it in Ji Qingrong's refrigerator. The attitude was serious, as if he was offering it up.

Ji Qingrong stood there numbly. After a while, she couldn't help laughing again. After she closed the refrigerator door, she asked, "Can we go to bed now?" Yu Chenxue came over and said, "Okay." But

she

just Lifting her legs and preparing to go straight to the bedroom, Ji Qingrong pushed her shoulders again: "Wait a minute!"

Yu Chenxue didn't quite understand: "What's wrong?"

Ji Qingrong suddenly became hesitant: "I'll go in first, you... wait. Come in later!"

Yu Chenxue: "Huh?"

"Anyway, just wait a moment." Ji Qingrong immediately turned around, ran towards his bedroom, slammed the door shut, and left Yu Chenxue alone outside.

Yu Chenxue was even more confused. Where is Ji Qingrong making a fuss?

After Ji Qingrong returned to his bedroom, he immediately walked towards a lazy chair.

The lazy chair was filled with messy clothes that she had dried and put back there. Although they are all clean, they look sloppy.

And the most important thing is that there is an indescribable piece of clothing inside. To be precise, it can't even be called clothes, it's... love/interest/sleep/clothes.

Why buy it? Speaking of which, it was still because of Bai Xiaoya's original words: If it doesn't work, just seduce her.

So she had a sudden thought and bought it. Now that I think about it, it's really incredible. In short, this thing must not be discovered by Yu Chenxue, as it would be embarrassing and thrown into the heart of the earth.

Without thinking any more, Ji Qingrong picked up the pajamas and all the clothes on it, then turned around and ran to the closet, opened the door, and stuffed them all in.

After stuffing her clothes, Ji Qingrong clapped her hands and immediately went around to look at the other side. She packed up the pile of skin care products and cosmetics placed on the dressing table. In order to save time and improve efficiency, she put away these bottles and jars in one go. She threw all the cans into a drawer at the bottom,

turned around and looked around the room, and after making sure it was very clean, she returned to the door with satisfaction, opened the door, and said to Yu Chenxue: "Okay, come in. "

The first thing Yu Chenxue did when she entered the door was to look around: "What did you just do? There was a loud crackling noise."

Ji Qingrong put her hands behind her back: "No, I didn't do anything."

"Oh, really?" Yu Chenxue looked suspicious.

"Of course!" Ji Qingrong nodded Baofeng.

"Okay," Yu Chenxue laughed and closed the bedroom door: "By the way, do you have anything to wipe your face with? I just forgot to wipe it." I originally planned to apply

some moisturizing cream after taking a shower, but who knows? After paying attention, I followed the group for a long time, then went to post on WeChat Moments and chatted with Ji Qingrong. After a whole set of procedures, she completely forgot about this matter.

"Yes..." Ji Qingrong looked over at the dressing table and found that she had packed all the skin care products and cosmetics into the drawer, causing the smile on her face to disappear.

Yu Chenxue didn't realize there was anything unusual, so she walked straight over there: "Is it over here?"

"Ah... um, yes." Ji Qingrong suddenly became nervous.

Seeing that the countertop was as clean as new, Yu Chenxue raised her hand and knocked on it: "In the drawer?"

"Well," Ji Qingrong wrung his hands, "The second one."

Yu Chenxue hooked the drawer handle with her index finger and pulled it out, only to see countless Bottles and jars were scattered inside, as if there had been an earthquake. However, when Ji Qingrong was busy inside just now, she guessed that she was packing things, so she wasn't surprised.

At this moment, a faint "creak" sound suddenly came from the cabinet.

Ji Qingrong, who was already stunned, turned around in panic and found that there was a crack in her cabinet door. It's probably because I didn't stuff the things too well just now, and the clothes inside were so full that the cabinet door couldn't withstand the huge pressure, so it was squeezed open.

The most terrifying thing was that before Ji Qingrong could walk over, the cabinet door opened completely, and the contents poured out. Several dolls and a pile of clothes fell to the ground with a clatter.

In an instant, the air in the room became quiet.

Ji Qingrong came to her senses and immediately covered her face: "Ah -" Oh

my God, the image she had worked so hard to cultivate was completely killed in battle like this.

"Haha," Yu Chenxue laughed, "So were you busy cleaning these just now?"

Ji Qingrong looked at her through her fingers: "Because the housekeeping aunt is not here recently, and I am busy and have no time to clean up, and then... I thought I want to leave a good impression on you."

Mainly because I am lazy, and I don't even bother to find a new aunt. In addition to being busy, I think there are too many things on my mind these days. My brain has never been free, and my life has begun to fall apart.

Yu Chenxue pulled her hand down: "Really, do you think I care about these things?"

Ji Qingrong shook his head: "No."

Yu Chenxue: "That's fine. Besides..."

Ji Qingrong: "What?"

Yu Chenxue Looking at her: "I'm looking for a girlfriend, not a housekeeper."

Girlfriend. Ji Qingrong felt that she must be terminally ill, so she couldn't help but laugh every time she heard these three words.

Then she tilted her head and looked at Yu Chenxue: "Well, if you meet a girl who is a hundred times better than me in every aspect, won't you dislike me because of it?"

Yu Chenxue really didn't know how long Ji Qingrong's brain was. It was filled with these incredible questions every day. Or maybe, after all, she still has a bit of straight female thinking?

"No." Yu Chenxue said resolutely: "There will be no better girl than you in this world."

Ji Qingrong frowned and thought for a while: "How is it possible? This is impossible. There is always no shortage of girls in this world. Such a better person."

Yu Chenxue smiled: "Indeed, there are really too many outstanding girls in this world. I don't know how many I have met along the way. Then tell me, why do I just like them? Where are you?"

Ji Qingrong looked at her curiously: "Why?"

"Because, there is only one Ji Qingrong in the world." The light in the bedroom gently covered Yu Chenxue's face, casting a delicate shadow on her narrow His eyes were filled with a layer of tenderness and sweetness.

There are many outstanding people, and there will never be a shortage of outstanding people in this world. But Ji Qingrong is Ji Qingrong, the unique Ji Qingrong, and she only likes Ji Qingrong.

Those were words that made the heart beat faster. In just a moment, an indescribable sweetness filled her heart with joy.

"Yes, really?" Ji Qingrong scratched his head.

Yu Chenxue: "Yes, why, you can't believe it?"

Ji Qingrong nodded: "Indeed."

"Yes," Yu Chenxue suddenly raised her hand and stroked her chin and said, "A really perfect person like me is hard to find even with a lantern. It's normal that you can't believe it. Understand, understand."

Ji Qingrong's eyes widened for a second:? !

God, how could there be a narcissistic maniac like Yu Chenxue in this world!

Afterwards, Yu Chenxue helped her clean out all the bottles and jars and arrange them one by one according to categories. After a while, Ji Qingrong's dressing table became tidy.

Then, Yu Chenxue went to the closet and packed up the clothes on the floor: "Are these all clean?"

Ji Qingrong nodded repeatedly: "Yes, they were all taken back after drying, but I was too lazy to fold them."

Yu Chenxue took them He picked up a piece of clothing and shook it in the air: "Then let me fold it for you."

Ji Qingrong walked up quickly: "Well, I'll join you too!"

After folding, Yu Chenxue suddenly picked up a dry rose-colored dress. Wearing a lace suspender skirt, she asked in confusion: "What is this?"

Ji Qingrong was seriously sending a pile of folded clothes to the closet, and asked without looking back: "What?"

Yu Chenxue: "It looks like a skirt, but it's weird. There are holes in the chest. Won't this thing leak air?" Hearing

Yu Chenxue's words, Ji Qingrong's body instantly entered a state of petrification, and a fierce sense of shame spread instantly. It spread all over her limbs and bones, and even her heartbeat stopped.

Ahhh, her sexy pajamas!

Ji Qingrong: Who can save me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 768 16
សម្លេងសត្វយំរវិចៗបូកផ្សំបញ្ជូលគ្នាបង្កើតបានជាភ្លេងមួយអមជាមួយនឹងទេសភាពស្រស់ត្រកាលត្រជាក់ភ្នែក ដើមឈើធំៗមានស្លឹកក្រាស់ៗដុះប្រដេញគ្នាដាច់ក្រសែភ្នែកចូលទៅក...
3.5K 107 7
好吃,不甜 Author:云朵糖 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6082968 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/225467.html Chinese pastry chef Shu Yanyan traveled...
3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.3K 69 8
Offline purposes only. I do not own the story, plot, characters, nor translation. Credits rightfully belong to the owners. ********************* Shor...