Fell First & Fell Harder~{Sai...

By ImDeluluAndi

L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besid... More

1โ™ก
2โ™ก
3โ™ก
4โ™ก
5โ™ก
6โ™ก
7โ™ก
8โ™ก
9โ™ก
10โ™ก
11โ™ก
12โ™ก
13โ™ก
14โ™ก
15โ™ก
16โ™ก
17โ™ก
18โ™ก
19โ™ก
20โ™ก
21โ™ก
22โ™ก
23โ™ก
24โ™ก
25โ™ก
26โ™ก
27โ™ก
28โ™ก
30โ™ก
31โ™ก
32โ™ก
33โ™ก
34โ™ก
35โ™ก
36โ™ก
37โ™ก
38โ™ก
39โ™ก
40โ™ก
41โ™ก
42โ™ก
43โ™ก
44โ™ก
45โ™ก
46โ™ก
47โ™ก
48โ™ก
Bonus Part: Kusuo and Y/n

29โ™ก

1.8K 58 23
By ImDeluluAndi

《《Please Forgive me/ I found her weakness!》》

1125 words 

Present Day. 

Kei glances at Y/n and Kusuo sighing deeply. When Y/n and Kei makes eye contact there face says it all. Kei gave her a look 'Do it!' while Y/n was 'NO'. 

This continued on for a bit and Kusuo watched the whole thing. 

'What are they doing.' 

Kusuo shrugged putting his head onto his desk in deep thought. 

'Y/n.. idiot.' 

***

After school 

Kei told Y/n to meet her somewhere after class. 

'I wonder what he wanted to talk about-' 

Right when Y/n was entering the place where Kei wanted to meet at. She sees a pink haired psychic instead of Kei. Making her surprised saying his name just out of instinct. 

"Saiki..?" 

Kusuo looks back at Y/n not even surprised at all. Y/n was about to run but was too slow. Kusuo already grabbed her arm to stop her.

'Don't go.' 

He says looking up at her with still emotionless look yet It's obvious he really don't want her to leave. Y/n feels bad and gave a nod.

"Okay..." 

....

....

....

It was silence before Y/n clears her throat then looked up at Kusuo.

"I'm sorry... I have overreacted because I was embarrassed of what had happened.." 

Y/n nervously continues knowing she has to do this and not just continue ignoring the pink haired for a stupid reason. 

"I am genuinely thankful for you being there being by my side.. comforting me. It was a new feeling even though I've frozen time a lot of times with you around already.. that day when the fear that suddenly happened after years.." 

"I thought I was getting better but as you can tell I still haven't" 

Y/n slightly laugh trying to lighten the tension of the seriousness of the topic. 

"Yet when you came into my vision not frozen and all It made me feel relief that at least one person is there with me.." 

"Thank you so much Saiki.. for being there for able to not get affected by my power.. I'm really glad and happy that I know one person who can still move when I freeze time." 

Y/n gives a gentle smile before walking closer to him and hugging him. She was expecting him to push her away but to her surprised Kusuo lets her and hug her back with one hand while the other pat her head awkwardly trying to comfort her. 

Y/n smiles at this gesture before a min or so they both let go. 

"We should go home now! let's walk together!" 

Kusuo nod but before Y/n could start walking out the classroom she paused in her tracks when the psychic spoke with his own voice this time.

"I meant it. I'm always gonna be here for you Y/n. You aren't alone." 

Y/n looks back smiling and nodding. Then the two began walking home together. 

-

-

-

***

Next Day 

Rifuta Imu was currently getting asked out but the boy suddenly gasped but not for her but for a bluenette who had happened to pass by at that moment. Immediately making the blonde 1st year upset. Pushing him away rejecting.

'WHO THE HELL LOOKS AT OTHER GIRLS WHEN THEY ASKING OUT SOMEONE' 

'I am the cutest girl in school!!" 

While Rifuta was being angry and all. Her eyes suddenly landed on the bluenette talking to one of the average guys she had met when she first moved to school aka Saiki. 

She had asked her 'fans' to get information about Saiki Kusuo and she was now holding the papers with a frown confused look. 

'Why would she like him? his so average at everything.'

While the blonde was analyzing the papers she hears cheers from boys saying "Teruhashi is here!?" etc. She tries to tell those 'fanboys' who gotten her info to close the door but when she looked back they were already changed into Teruhashi fan club clothes making her stunned.

Then the bluenette went in her classroom and was surprisingly looking for her.

"Y-You went here to see me..?" 

Rifuta eyes sparkles before realizing what she had said smacking herself in her head.

'WHY YOU HAPPY IDIOT.  SHE'S YOUR ENEMY!' 

Rifuta clears her throat and fixes her demeanor but failed anyways.

"Let's go.." 

When the two girls exit and find a quiet place to talk to. Kokomi spoke about cleaning committee and if anyone is willing to do it.

'This is not just a coincidence she's doing this on purpose!' 

Rifuta faces twitches slightly at her thoughts before Kokomi spoke once again. 

"You must have become popular when you moved Rifuta you're so cutee~" 

Rifuta looks at the bluenette trying to hold in her anger as she responded back. 

"Yeah but I just really want a boyfriend. I actually have a crush on someone!" 

Kokomi's eyes sparkles in curiosity.

"Who is it??" 

Rifuta gives an evil grin before saying the bluenettes crush.

"His in your class Saiki Kusuo!" 

'Let's see-' 

When the blonde looks up back at Kokomi she showed so much emotion of shock and worry making Rifuta guess right.

"What's wrong Teruhashi?" 

"N-no Nothing! just why him? his average and everything you should look for another guy!" 

Kokomi tries be calm but couldn't. Her actions was very obvious making Rifuta smile evilly figuring out her weakness. 

'I WILL MAKE HIM MINE SO I CAN DEFEAT YOU!' 

While the two was still talking the pink haired was behind the scenes listening to the whole thing since he had planned it all out. Although a not counted variable happens to appear aka Y/n. 

The e/c eyes girl makes an appearance walking up at the two with a big smile.

"Hey girls!" 

The two looks at y/n with eyebrows both twitching seeing another competition. Y/n on the other hand just tilts her head.

"Sorry were you guys talking about something private? I wanted to visit Rifuta since I've heard she's been really popular and making great progress in making friends!" 

Kusuo sigh deeply to himself as he leaves the three girls to talk among themselves. When he finds somewhere quiet he sigh once again.

'Y/n.. idiot.. you make me go crazy.' 

Kusuo was planning to have Rifuta ask him out to go against Teruhashi and he plays along so she would leave him alone then have Rifuta gets her victory leaves Kusuo alone then that would make two annoying people not bother him but..

Y/n suddenly appearing in the middle of the plan he had made. Had cause him to waver on the plan. 

'I know she don't like me that way but I just can't do this.. good grief.' 

--------------------------------------------------

I know this one is a bit rash sorryyy. I couldn't think of a pic so i js choose those two girls lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 2K 48
"I would go back in time just to kiss you again." "๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’…๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†." "๐—œ๐—ณ ๐—ถ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ, ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น, ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ผ...
8.3K 312 9
" you're real? " ! I ONLY UPDATE WHEN I WANT TO (may take.. a year or two..) ! kusuo saiki x fem! reader cover art is from the tdlosk manga! - #29 in...
3K 90 32
Kusuo x fem! oc "Shit I really do like him." "I think she has got me now.." . . . . I do not own the characters from The Disastrous Life of Saiki K ...
467K 11.7K 21
!![NOT ONE-SHOTS]!! Y/N and Shoto Todoroki have been dating for almost 3 months now, but they have been crazy busy because of training and studying...