๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฒ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ |...

Por kelsiiexe

memories wiped beside the face of a man with a grotesque smile, a beautiful woman's laugh and the sharp sound... Mรกs

cast
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ
๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ณ๐ž
๐›๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐›๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ณ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ณ๐ž
๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐› ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ซ
๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ

๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ

8 0 0
Por kelsiiexe

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:  Hinting at attempted suicide. For those who read the books, you know. If you're uncomfortable with it please skip this chapter. It's basically just Filomena coming to terms with the fact she has to go back into the maze even though some people don't want her to. 

𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐀  were sitting in silence having not uttered a word to one another since they bid Minho goodbye after talking about what tomorrow would bring. Even without having to voice their reflections, they both still knew what the other was thinking and the second-in-command wasn't happy.

After today's messy events with Ben and the Changing, many of the Gladers had been restless when they realized that there weren't many Runners left and those who were still there were less content and determined to go into the Maze. Plus Alby didn't want to sacrifice any more Runners who weren't ready and Filomena knew what that meant for her. She was going back into the Maze, the thing that had taken many friends from her and severely injured another. The Maze she swore she would never go back into unless completely necessary, and at this moment, it was necessary. And so the two were sitting in silence, one fuming and another frustrated.

"Phil please just listen to my justifications," Alby finally spoke up. Filomena didn't respond and instead just stared at the flickering fire that a couple of Gladers were slipping around in the comfortable warmth it provided. "If we go into the Maze we could find the exit and save so many people's lives."

"But we're safe within the Glade," Filomena argued as she fiddled with the bracelets on her left wrist. "Why would we risk people's lives when we could just live here ."

Alby groaned in annoyance. "We can't stay here forever and you know it. I know you want to find out who is behind this and the only way to do that is to escape. The Box isn't going to give us any more answers."

There was a moment of silence before Filomena whispered, "I just don't know if I can handle going back in there." 

"I know," Alby said, speaking in the same tone the red-haired teen had. "I don't want to force you to do this. It's just that you know the Maze better than anyone else. You know how to survive it and you know how to keep everyone with you safe. With Ben and everything, everyone has been so restless, I just know you'll be a symbol of hope if you go back into the Maze," Alby sighed as he placed a hand over his face and rubbed his eyes, exhaustion settling over him. "Don't feel that everyone is counting on you, I wasn't trying to phrase it like that, but maybe you'll raise everyone up and so they feel more determined," Silence settled over the two and so Alby stood up before squeezing Filomena's shoulder affectionately. "Just please think about it."

Before Alby could step away from the red-haired girl she spoke up, "Okay, I'll do it."
The dark-haired boy turned to Filomena, a soft smile on his face that rarely ever made an appearance. "Thank you, Phil, really."

"We can go tomorrow," Filomena suddenly declared. "As soon as possible."

"Wha-no," Alby interrupted. "Just 'cause I said we needed you in the Maze, doesn't mean you have to get started as soon as possible."

"Weren't you the one who said we needed to save everyone before anything gets worse?" Filomena asked, a gentle smirk on her lips. "I'm prepared, Alby. The words just hadn't sunk in until now."

"Ok, I'll talk with Minho but I'm sure he'll be on board with it," Alby said, nodding as he turned away. "Night Phil."

Filomena turned to face the fire again, thoughts racing through her mind. She knew Minho and Newt weren't going to take the news well. Filomena had taught Minho all the tips and tricks she had learned from her time in the Maze as Keeper and had helped lead other Runners as well but the two had a special connection which led to neither one wanting the other in danger. As for Newt, during his days as a Runner under Filomena, the two already had a close bond so when he jumped off the Maze wall and injured himself so badly, the girl resigned and became a Medjack so she could look after him. The red-haired girl knew that the two were so delighted that she wasn't putting herself in danger every day but now she was going back in and knew that they were going to try to talk her out of it.

Filomena took a breath before she stood up and made her way over to her hammock. At first, she too disagreed with the idea of ​​going back in but she thought it was just because she was concerned about losing anybody else to the Maze but she realized that it was her fear that was gnawing at her and stopping Filomena from going in. However, when she sort of came to terms with it, she realized that Alby was right. She could save everyone and she wasn't just going to let the opportunity slip through her fingers without trying. If what she did would allow Chuck to see his parents again, for all the boys to live happier lives, for Filomena herself to find out what her dreams meant and for all of them to get the answers they deserved, then she would take Minho and Newt being mad at her over being stuck in the Glade forever. Besides, the two were just going to have to accept the news, Filomena didn't plan on living here forever, no matter how safe they were.

As the red-haired teen settled into her hammock, she glanced at the branches above her that cast shadows on the ground around her that flickered and moved as the flames licked at the air. Filomena closed her eyes and slipped into sleep, expecting the dreams and memories of the man's face and the woman's screams however this time she accepted them, determined to find a way out of the Maze and to get answers. Facing her fears was just the first step.

。・:*:・゚★,‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Just as Filomena had expected, Minho wasn't happy when he found out she was going with him back in the Maze and threatened her with his title of Keeper, claiming he could just force her to stay as he was the leader of the Runners. However Alby overruled it by using his own title, first-in-command, and so Minho reluctantly stopped trying to convince Filomena to not go. Even so, he still vowed to be by her side the entire time. 

Alby, Filomena and Minho stood by the Maze entrance at the crack of dawn waiting for Newt to make his way over since Alby had to let him know he was heading into the Maze with Filomena which left the blond in charge while they were gone. Filomena was busy placing two small but deadly knives on her body for safekeeping, one on her thigh holster and the other on the back of the plastron vest that she and Minho both wore over their tops. The red-haired girl had put on her pale green long-sleeved shirt considering it was a cold morning, her beige tank top underneath providing extra warmth. Her hair had been braided into the side of her head so it was kept out of her face, something she hadn't done since being a Runner.

Just as she turned around, she heard Newt call her name, her full name, "Filomena! What are you doing?" The blond teen stopped in front of the three, an incredulous look on his face, mixed with confusion.

"Uh-oh," Minho teased. "Someone's in trouble."

The two teens ignored the comment as Filomena led Newt a few steps away from the other two. The red-haired girl decided to not look Newt in the eyes as she knew that would just lead to guilt filling her body. "I'm going into the Maze."

Newt was taken aback and Filomena knew it. "No, you're not! Bloody hell Filomena, you promised me you'd never go back in!"

"I know, but with Ben and everything that's happened recently, everyone's gotten restless," Filomena explained carefully. "And Alby said that he and I going back into the Maze might be good for everyone's spirits. It would encourage them that something could change for once, for the better."

"Well what Alby said is a load of klunk," Newt snapped, something he didn't do often. "I don't care about anyone else's 'spirits' if you're putting yourself in danger for them. After-" Newt paused for a moment as a certain memory came to mind and he swallowed before continuing. "After I survived the jump, I knew it meant something. It meant that I needed to keep people safe so they wouldn't end up with permanent injuries. Maybe I've done a shit job at it so far but you, Minho and Alby are still alive and that's enough for me."

Filomena was unsure what to say so instead she made another promise. "I'll get both of us out of here, I promise, then you can keep us safe.." 

"Don't make promises you can't keep," The blond mumbled dejectedly.

The red-haired teen stood frozen for a second before a thought came to her mind. She pulled the bracelet that Newt made, off of her wrist before gently grabbing his hand and sliding the yellow and beige woven jewellery over his hand. 

Still holding his arm, Filomena looked him in the eyes that had concern swimming through them and confidently said, "I'm going into the Maze whether you like it or not. I'm giving you the bracelet so that you know I'll come back to you," There was a moment of silence before Filomena whispered. "Keep it safe." With that, she turned away and walked back to the two who were waiting for her with Newt close behind.

"Ready?" Alby asked and Filomena nodded in reply. The dark-haired boy turned to the blond, letting him know he was in charge while the girl and Minho stood facing the Maze entrance. Nerves had started racing through Filomena at the thought of going back into the Maze; the large concrete walls towering over her, the dangerous Grievers around every and just the general feeling of being trapped. Alby stopped talking with Newt as he made his way in between Minho and Filomena. The girl felt her heart beat faster in her chest as she took a deep, shuddering breath and the three ran into the darkness, leaving Newt and the Glade behind.

。・:*:・゚★,‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

A/N

Idk how I feel about this chapter because I had to come up with what the characters would have said since Thomas obviously doesn't know. I think it came out ok but it might not make sense because I basically piled every thought I had into it .

Also, I know the characters probably feel and sound OOC but I don't really care as I'm trying my best. Alby is probably the most OOC but that's probably only because he's softer with Filomena anyways because they have a sibling bond. please let me know your thoughts so I can fix characters that are too OOC for later chapters or if they're ok how they are. But keep in mind that it just could be the way they act around Filomena.

I'm trying to make sure Filomena doesn't come off as a 'i'm not like other girls' girl but it's honestly really hard because she's stuck being the only girl surrounded by boys so she may seem like that but that's not my intent.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble and I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

<3

EDITED: TBA

➸ kelsii.exe has logged out

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

36 0 16
In which a Phoenix rises from the ashes, hell-bent on saving everyone. No matter the cost. "Before i met you life wasn't worth living. You've showed...
121K 5K 25
โ € ๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”ยน โ•ฑ ่ฟท่ทฏ. she was fragile like a ๐’ƒ๐’๐’Ž๐’ƒ. โ”...
128 1 9
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป.ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. "๐ˆ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž (๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž) ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ง (๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ง)" ma...
3.7K 92 14
โi wish i could believe you, i really do. but maybe this time it really is the end.โž MAZE RUNNER: THE DEATH CURE book three of three in the โ›THOSE WH...