Weed and lovin

بواسطة LovelyBC23

When famous son of DJ Sky , ddot falls for the drill rapper DDOSOMA المزيد

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

25

935 31 19
بواسطة LovelyBC23

Epilogue
Nine years Later
Ddot's POV

"DEVANI COME HERE YOU NEED TO GET DRESSED!!" I yelled out to my now nine year old daughter. "I'm here momma." she said to me. "Good now come on and let's find an outfit so you can be ready when Auntie Dani get here." I said to her.

So then me and her both walked to her room so I can get her dressed. "Want me to pick out your outfit or do you want to do it?" I asked her. "Momma I'm nine I don't need your help with picking out my clothes." she said to me. "Trust me you do because sometimes I don't think you can picking out cute stuff." I said to her as I was texting Dani.

"You found an outfit?" I asked her. "Yes." she said to me as she gave me the outfit. "This is cute so get dressed." I said to her. "Momma why can't I come with you and daddy tonight?" she asked me.

"Because your dad is taking me somewhere and that means you can't come." I said to her. "But momma please let me come." she said to me. "Even if I wanted to your dad would probably still say no." I said to her.

"Then convince him." she said to me. "I'm not convincing him of nothing but don't you want to hang out with your cousin Ari I mean you haven't seen her in a while." I said to her. "Yes but I really want to go with you and daddy." she said to me.

"How about this tomorrow me you and your dad all hang out since you can't come with me and him tonight and we do whatever you want okay." I said to her. "Promise?" she asked me.

"I promise now let me do your hair because girl it looks a mess." I said to her. "It's not that messy momma." she said to me as she was laughing. "Whatever you say." I said to her as we were walking to her bathroom.

"Momma when can I get a baby sister I be bored here."Vani said to me. "And you feel like a baby sister is the solution to that?" I asked her. "I mean maybe not but still." she said to me.

"How do you even know if I want another baby?" I asked her. "Momma I'm nine and I know how babies are made so just me I know you want one." she said to me. "What does that have to do with me having a baby?" I asked her.

"Basically just know when you and daddy think y'all are being quiet you're really not." she said to me and I know my face turned super red. "Well if you were sleep then you wouldn't hear those noises." I said to her.

"Sleep or not you and him are still loud." she said to me. "Let's change the subject I really don't want to have this talk with you as my nine year old daughter." I said to her. "Okay then I have another question." she said to me.

"What is it?" I asked her as I was parting her hair. "The kids at my school think that daddy isn't my daddy because I don't look like you and him because of my skin color." she said to me. "What?" I asked her.

"I don't really want to repeat all that mama." she said to me. "Well you need to ignore them because your dad is your dad I mean yes you're not as lightskin as me and him but that doesn't mean anything I know a lot of people who are both light skin but their child doesn't come out light skinned." I said to her.

"I know but it sometimes gets aggravating I guess." she said to me. "Just don't worry about it because you are me and your father's child." I said to her. And then my sister texted me saying she was outside.

"I'm done so I'm about to go open the door because your Auntie is here." I said to her. So then I went downstairs to open the door for Dani and Ari. "Hey Dani hey Ari." I said to them as I opened the door letting them in the house.

"Hey Auntie Darrian where's Vani?" Ari asked me. "She's in her room so you can go up there with her." I said to her and then she went to Vani's room while and Dani went into the living room to talk.

"How've you been I haven't talked to you in a while?" I asked her. "That's because you been so busy with DD and Vani but I've been good just taking care of Ari that's all." she said to me. "I know that's what you're doing but tell me how do you really feel because you know yesterday was Jason's one year anniversary for his death." I said to her.

"I mean it was hard especially for Ari but you know I have to be strong for her so I can't always break down because I know then she will and I can't have that happening." she said to me. "You should have called and I would have came over to your house." I said to her.

"No because you and Desi both know how I feel about calling y'all when it comes down to Jason." she said to me. "Hopefully you eventually realize you can call us because you have been dealing with the pain of losing him all by yourself when you need someone even mami and papi have been trying to tell you that." I said to her.

"Can we talk about something else?" she asked me. "Yeah we can like how about you tell me what DD has surprised for me because he won't tell me." I said to her. "Even if I did know I wouldn't tell you." she said to me.

"He been so secretive like he won't tell me shit nigga be pissing me off." I said to her. "He must don't be pissing you off that bad if y'all be together for what nine years now." she said to me. "He got great dick so why would I leave that." I said to her.

"That's nasty but let me get my niece and daughter so you can get ready for whatever DD got planned for you." she said to me. "Fine I'll call them down." I said to her. So then I called the girls down and they both came downstairs.

"Vani have fun with your Auntie and Ari and don't be bad." I said to her. "Mama I'm never bad you and daddy just think I am." she said to me. "Trust me when I say you are but I love you and see you later." I said to her. "Love you." she said to me as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Alright Ddot have fun tonight and I'll talk to you later." Dani said to me. "I will and I'll talk to you later." I said to her. And then her and the kids left and I went upstairs to go and get ready for whatever surprise DD has for me.

^Devani/ Outfit

^Ddot's outfit without the purse
—————————————————————————
At The Restaurant

"DD where are at?" I asked him because this nigga put a whole blind fold on me the moment I got in the car. "You can take the blindfold off now ma." he said to me. So then I took the blindfold off and saw we were at this restaurant that I've been telling him I wanted to go to for months.

"You remembered I wanted to go here?" I asked him. "Yes because since you still obsessed with the Princess and the frog you said that this restaurant gives off that movie vibes." he said to me. "Thank you for remembering." I said to him as I leaned over and gave him a kiss.

"You're welcome now come on let's go in." he said to me. So then he got out the car and came to my side and opened the door and helped me out the car. "Thank you." I said to him. "You're welcome." he said to me.

So then he grabbed my hand and we walked inside the restaurant. "Hi can I get the name for the reservation?" the hostess asked us. "It's for Reyes." he said to her. "Yes I got you right here so you both can follow me." she said to us.

She then got the menus for us and took us to our table. "You both enjoy and your sever will be with you both shortly." she said to us and then she walked away. "This place really does give off Princess and the frog vibes." I said to DD as I was looking around the restaurant.

"When are you going to stop being obsessed with that movie?" he asked me as he was laughing. "I'm not obsessed it's just my comfort movie so don't try and downplay my movie." I said to him. "Hi my name is Jackson and I will be your server for the night so what can I get you started to drink." the server Jackson said to us.

"I'll just get a water." I said to him. "I'll get the same thing." DD said to him. "Alright I'll be right back." he said to us and then he walked away. "I'm surprised you didn't order any liquor." DD said to me.

"I think I'm going to cut back on it for a while." I said to him. "Why?" he asked me. "No reason I just wanted to for a little." I said to him and I felt him staring at me. "Okay whatever you say." he said to me.

"DD I want to try this." I said to him as I showed him the menu where it had come crab dinner on it. "You can order whatever you want it's not like you're going to make me go broke." he said to me. "I mean I wouldn't want my boyfriend to go broke because of me." I said to him.

"Honestly if I was to go broke it would be because of Vani that girl is just so spoiled." he said to me. "Well I mean ever since she was born you gave her everything she asked for instead of telling her no." I said to him. "That girl has your same attitude I told her no once and she didn't talk to me for like two days." he said to me.

"That's because she knows that eventually you will get her whatever she asked you for." I said to him. And then then server came back over and we gave him our order. "But I think we need to get soundproof walls now in our room." I said to DD.

"Why?" he asked me. "She said that sleep or not that we be loud." I said to him. "What do you mean by loud?" he asked me. "She knows when we are having sex." I said to him. "How does she even know what sex is?" he asked me.

"DD she's nine and plus look at who her uncle and aunts are so she was most likely going to figure out what sex is even if we weren't the ones to tell her about it." I said to him. "How did y'all even get on that topic of her hearing us?" he asked me.

"Um she was telling me how she wanted a little sister because she be bored." I said to him. "So she wants you to have another baby?" he asked me. "Yeah she does." I said to him.

"Do you want to have another baby?" he asked me. "Let's talk about something else like what we are going to do this year for Vani's birthday." I said to him. "Ddot her birthday isn't for another four months so why are you trying to change the subject about you having a baby." he said to me.

"I'm not I just don't want to talk about having another baby at least not right now." I said to him. "You're acting real off but don't worry I'm going to figure it out." he said to me. "You'll figure it out when the time is right." I said to him.

"If you say so." he said to me. "But tell me why did you want to take me on a date all of a sudden?" I asked him. "Is it a crime to want to take my boyfriend on a date?" he asked me.

"No but you literally told me last night that you were taking me on a date tonight and that it was going to be all types of special." I said to him. "I just wanted to take you on a date because you are my boyfriend and the mother of my child that's all." he said to me.

"Are you sure that's the only reason?" I asked him. "Yes what would be the other reason?" he asked me. "I don't know but you've been secretive for weeks and then you say we are going on a date." I said to him.

"You must of been talking to Vani because she was questioning me before I left this morning." he said to me. "See even our daughter knows something that is up." I said to him. "I guess you will have to wait and see." he said to me.

"DD just tell me." I said to him. And before he could say anything our server came out with our food. "Looks like I can't tell you nothing." he said to me as he was smiling. And I just playfully rolled my eyes and just ate our food so I can figure out what he was hiding.
—————————————————————————
At A Beach

"DD why do you keep putting this blindfold on me?" I asked him. "So you won't see anything and so you can be surprised." he said to me. "Okay but are we at a beach or something because I can hear water and you told me to take off my heels and I very much feel sand." I said to him.

"Yes we are at a beach but that's all I'm telling you so just wait a little longer and then you will see what I've been keeping from you." he said to me. "It better be good you got me feeling like you about to kidnap me or something." I said to him.

"Why would I need to kidnap you?" he asked me as we were still walking. "I don't know to make sure no one tries to still me from you." I said to him. "Trust me no one will be able to take you from me that's just not possible." he said to me.

"You're still cocky as fuck." I said to him as I was laughing. "But you still love me." he said to me. "I guess I do." I said to him and then we stopped walking. "Alright you can take your blindfold off." he said to me.

So then I took the blindfold off and when I looked I started crying. "DD." I said to him but when I looked I didn't see him. So then I turned around and saw our whole family and I saw DD on one knee.

"Darrian ever since I first saw you I knew that you had to be mine and I finally got you and yes I fucked up a lot throughout our relationship but you always found it in your heart to forgive me and take me back, You have been through my side throughout all the problems I have encountered while being with you."

"You even gave me our first child and even though we were young when she was born you have been the best mother ever to her and I'm glad that you are her mother because no other guy or girl could compare to you."

"You are the only one I want to be by my side and if you weren't I don't know how I would be able to live because you are the best thing that ever happened to me because you brung out of side of me that I never knew I had because like I told you to everyone else I'm the Demon of Harlem but with you I can just be David so what I'm trying to say is Darrian will you upgrade from being my boyfriend to my husband?" he said to me.

"Yes." I said to him as I was crying. And everyone started cheering while he put the ring on my finger and kissed me. "I love you." he said to me. "I love you too but I guess since you just proposed then this is the right time to tell you." I said to him.

"Tell me what?" he asked me. "I'm pregnant." I said to him. "You deadass?" he asked me. "Yeah DD we're going to have another baby." I said to him. "HELL YEAH I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A SON!!" he yelled out making everybody start cheering even more.

"We don't even know the gender yet." I said to him as I was laughing. "Just know I know we having a boy." he said to me and I just kept laughing. "Mama are you really having another baby?" Vani asked me as she came up to me.

"Yeah Vani I am and it's not a boy well at least we don't know yet so there's still hope for you to have a little sister." I said to her. "Good because I don't want a baby brother I only want a baby sister." she said to me. "Well too bad because it's going to be a boy." DD said to her.

"Like mama said we don't know yet so I guess we will have to wait and see who's right." she said to me. "You so sassy like you're damn mama." he said to her and I hit him in his arm. "Stop saying that shit." I said to him.

"Alright alright but after this I'm taking you and Vani to the Caribbean's." he said to us. "Damn what all did you have planned?" I asked him. "A lot." he said to me. "Oh bring it in brother in law." Jay said to me as he pulled me into a hug.

"Jay you're squeezing me and my baby." I said to him as I lightly pushed him off me. "Sorry but I always said you were going to be my brother in law and looks like I've always been right." he said to me. "Yeah you have which sucks because now I have to deal with you aggravating me every chance you get." I said to him.

"I'm not that bad." he said to me. "Jay yes you are." Desi said to him as her Ari and Dani came up to us. "Fuck all y'all." he said to us. "Stop cussing around my daughter." I said to him. "Sorry my bad." he said to me.

"Congratulations Ddot I can believe you settling down for real now we can't be ratchet hoes together." Desi said to me. "Girl stop acting like me getting married stopping that because me and you both know that's not happening even Lila isn't letting that happen." I said to her.

"You damn right I'm not letting that happen." Lila said as her and Jessie walked up to us. "Lila you're here." I said to her as I gave her a hug. "What I look like missing out on seeing my bestfriend getting proposed to even if it is to DD ass." she said to me.

"Don't start with me Lila I should have never invited you." DD said to her. "Invite or not I was still going to show up." she said to him and he just rolled his eyes. "Y'all can continue arguing I'm going to talk to my parents." I said to them.

So then I walked up to my parents. "Congratulations baby." my mami said to me as she gave me a hug. "Thank you." I said to her. "I'm proud of you Ddot I really am because you deserve to be happy and I can tell how happy DD makes you." my papi said to me.

"Yeah he really does make me happy and we all know I never thought that would happen a day in my life." I said to them. "Be happy that it did happen especially with him because he's going to be a great husband and he already is a great father." he said to me.

"Yeah he is." I said to him as I turned around and saw DD and Vani playing around but you could tell sooner or later she was going to hit him. "And congratulations on being pregnant again." my mami said to me. "Thank you I just hope this pregnancy is smoother than when I was pregnant with Vani." I said to her.

"You just got to wish and hope for the best." she said to me. "Ddot can you come with me real quick?" DD asked me as he came up to me. "Yeah I'll be back." I said to my parents and then I walked off with DD.

"What is it?" I asked him. "It's nothing I just wanted you to take a walk with me." he said to me. "Did you ever expect this to happen to us?" I asked him. "Expect it happen no but want it to happen yes." he said to me.

"Well I'm glad it happened because now we have a beautiful daughter together and are getting married and now have another baby on the way." I said to him. "We are going to have much more good things to come too." he said to me.

"It's crazy how we really got together and it was all because of a party with you telling me you can do everything." I said to him. "And I clearly showed you how I can do everything." he said to me. "I guess you did." I said to him.

"You know I'm not going to mess up anymore I mean that." he said to me. "I know you won't." I said to him. And then I leaned in and gave him a kiss. "I really do love you Mrs Reyes." he said to me. "I love you too Mr Reyes."
—————————————————————————-

therealddot

                                       ••

therealddot Mrs soon to be Reyes and baby number two on the way💕
liked by 20k

17k comments
user2 IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!
user24 I hope it's a boy 💙
user76 Congratulations !!
user18 Best couple out here‼️

DDOSAMA

                                       ••

DDOSAMA My beautiful soon to be husband and beautiful daughter❤️
liked by 20k other

17 comments
user73 about time y'all getting married 🙄
user23 Devani has grown up so much 😩
user90 I can't wait for the new baby
user45 this a gorgeous family 💕

THE END!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

111K 4.4K 42
in which we read about the life of ddot and his lover. - SUGARHILL DDOT ⚘ ★ ᜊ . © 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐑...
71.2K 2.3K 25
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝘕𝘢𝘺𝘰𝘮𝘪 𝘕𝘰𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘌𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘙𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢...
44.5K 973 30
When a clueless, lost and broken girl finds herself scared to try a new relationship she meets ddot. But something feels..𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁.
17K 253 26
Ddot x dd (mostly)