tension // lee minho ✔️

By fictionbyvivi

choi soomin finds herself constantly drooling over the hot boy that works at her university's library. endles... More

authors note & additional comments
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen 🔞
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one 🔞
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven 🔞
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one 🔞
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four 🔞
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine 🔞
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four 🔞
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight 🔞
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty 🔞
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
final thoughts

chapter eighteen 🔞

4.5K 162 168
By fictionbyvivi

in a mind full of fantasies

choi soomin

"on your knees. beg for it." he commands, legs spread wide as he sat on the edge of his bed. the thin pair of shorts he wore not leaving much to imagination. embarrassed, a light shade of pink coats my cheeks as i slowly lower myself to my knees in front of him. struggling to keep my eyes on his, and not his toned thighs.

i open my mouth to speak, my voice getting caught in my throat as he pushes his hair off of his forehead. his jawline flexing with the movement as he narrowed his eyes at me. his expression flashes with amusement as he patiently waits for me to do as he said.

"p-please... please minho..." i manage to get the words out. he only chuckles half-heartedly, leaning forward on his elbows.

"please what?" he asks, my eyes flickering down to the bulge in his shorts.

"please let me help..." i beg, gaining some confidence as i scoot forward, placing my hand on his thigh, dangerously close to the growing bulge. he hisses slightly from the contact, a low grunt escaping his sexy lips as he watches my hand.

his own hand comes up, wrapping around the back of my neck to pull me closer. i take this as a good sign, allowing my hand to rub over the bulge, earning a low moan from him, the sound was like music to my ears. looking up at him for permission, i hook my fingers in the band of his shorts and boxers, waiting for him to give me the go ahead to pull them down.

"go ahead..." he groans, allowing his eyes to fall closed as i start to pull the fabric down his thighs. his hard cock slapping against his abdomen, tip glistening with precum. my mouth watered at the sight, and i hungrily reach forward, wrapping my fingers around the base before bringing it closer to my lips.

i quickly lick up his shaft before pressing my lips to his tip, pulling a satisfied breath from him. i smile slightly before taking him fully into my mouth, moaning myself at his taste, and the feeling of his throbbing cock between my lips.

"soomin..."

"soomin!" i jolt up, eyes widening as i take in my surroundings. i was in my room, and my bedroom door was currently opening. "i thought you were dead, i've been calling for you for ages now." soobin groans as he enters my room.

"s-sorry, i was sleeping..." i mumble, brain still foggy from the lewd dream.

"i gathered that. are you planning on sleeping all day?" he asks. "you've been out since minho dropped you off yesterday."

"yesterday?" i widen my eyes. it only felt like it had been a few hours since he'd dropped me off. "what time is it?"

"it's three o'clock in the afternoon." soobin states, motioning towards my window. and sure enough, it was daylight.

"what? what about class?"

"i tried to wake you up, but you yelled at me. i thought you'd be awake by now. i just got home." he chuckles.

"damn..." i mumble, unsure as to how i could even sleep that long, but i guess the dream world was better than the real world.

"are you still mad at me?" he suddenly asks.

"what? why would i be mad?" i furrow my eyebrows.

"i was being mean to you yesterday at the library." i nod, recalling yesterdays events.

"right. it's fine." i wave him off.

"are you sure? what i said was kind of mean. your heart isn't really in your vagina." i roll my eyes.

"i'm sure. just drop it." i tell him with a slight chuckle. "i'm starving." i change the subject.

"i bet. you slept the entire day."

"will you make me food?" i ask with a pout. it was now his turn to roll his eyes.

"i'm taking yeonjun to dinner." he shakes his head.

"oh, dinner? that's a little intimate." i wink at him.

"shut up, we don't have any food downstairs either." he adds.

"ugh. what's new?" i groan.

"it was your turn to go grocery shopping, and you didn't go." he lectures.

"fine. i'll go right now." i tell him, hopping off my bed.

"you don't like going alone." he furrows his brows. i pout again.

"you really can't come with me?" i ask.

"no, i told you. dinner with yeonjun." he says matter-of-factly.

"ugh fine. i'll ask chan. get out so i can change." i frown at him.

"alright, don't forget to get the spicy noodles i like." he states before leaving my room, closing the door behind him. i quickly take in my appearance, picking out a comfy outfit to shop in before pulling out my phone to ask chan to come with me.

-

"miss me already?" minho asks, leaning against the door frame, shamelessly looking me up and down. there's the arrogant minho i remember.

"i'm here for chan." i tell him, not playing into his flirting.

"what about your underwear?" he smirks.

"i'll get it later. where's chan?" i wave him off. he was already occupying enough of my mind. i was too hungry to even think about sleeping with him again, despite the desires swirling in the back of my mind from just looking at him. dressed in a comfy pair of sweatpants and a simple black t-shirt. he made everything look sexy.

"i'm here." chan appears, shoving his wallet in the pocket of his jeans. "you ready?"

"where are you going?" minho asks.

"grocery shopping." i tell him as chan slips past him to stand next to me.

"you wanna come?" chan asks minho, causing my eyes to widen slightly. and i could have sworn i saw a small smirk appear on his lips.

"as much as i would love to, i have a date with my bed." a sigh of relief escapes my lips, despite his annoying sarcastic tone.

"suit yourself." chan shrugs.

"there's no room in your car anyways." minho adds, referring to chan's two-seater sports car.

"that's why i thought you'd want to come." chan smirks. my brows furrowing. "she could sit on your lap." he adds. i quickly slap chan's arm for making such a suggestion.

"well, when you put it that way..." minho teases, sending me a quick wink.

"no." i deadpan. as much fun as it sounded, i couldn't. not with chan being right next to us. i wouldn't trust myself to keep things pg, especially just having woken up from a sex dream with the man in question. "let's go." i tell chan, turning on my heels and heading towards his car.

"no fun." i hear minho chuckle slightly before bidding goodbye to chan.

"you guys are annoying." i roll my eyes as i pull open the passenger door.

"yeah, yeah. i want all the details, by the way." chan says, climbing into the drivers seat.

"details for what?"

"you and minho."

"there's not much to tell." i shrug.

"that means there's a lot to tell." he chuckles. "i mean come on, just a few weeks ago you were absolutely whipped for him. and now there's some awkward tension between the two of you. so, spill. what's going on?"

"chan..." i whine.

"come on, talk to me. i'm a good listener."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
29.1K 869 22
"cause im a giver, it's only nature... ...i live for danger." ••••••••••••••••••••••••• no one on the sea nor on the land doesn't know her name. ever...
5.4M 315K 65
'The devil has a name and it is Kim Taehyung' Every girl wants a bad boy who would be good just for her. But what happens when you get the ultimate...
154K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...