๐Œ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐”๐Œ โœฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐›๐ฒ ๐›๏ฟฝ...

็”ฑ thatweirdokhai

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐Œ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐”๐Œ ใ€Ž ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† ใ€ in which, while on a hiatus from social media, YouTuber Jasper Jett gr... ๆ›ดๅคš

เชœโ€โžด ๐Œ ๐„ ๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐” ๐Œโ‚Š โŠน
โœง หš๐† ๐‘ ๐€ ๐ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‚ ๐’ โŠน
๐’›๐’†๐’“๐’ - ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’–๐’๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’
๐จ๐ง๐ž - ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ - ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž - ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐š, ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐ฎ๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ - ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ง๐ข๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง - ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐๐ฒ
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ - ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ข ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž - ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ญ (๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐ง)
๐ญ๐ž๐ง - ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง - ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž - ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž - ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ - ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž - ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ซ

๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ

917 72 14
็”ฑ thatweirdokhai

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18
3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

__________________

__________________

YOU'RE HERE." Colby said in surprise.

"Sam invited me." Jasper said shuffling on his feet, "I can leave?"

Colby's eyes widened in something akin to panic at the mere idea and he shook his head rapidly, "No, no. Don't." He rushed to get out and then stepped aside to let him in, "Come in." Colby met his gaze when Jasper paused uncertainly, the brunette spoke again, in a softer tone meant for only him, "Stay, please?"

Jasper nodded, "Okay." He agreed and stepped inside.

He should have expected it really, Sam said a "get together with friends" but that had been the general code name for party since they were kids. Still, he was surprised by the large crowd spread out across the downstairs floors, mainly settling in the entrance and kitchen. Most people had a drink in their hands as music played quietly in the background, low enough people could enjoy it and conversation without shouting. His eyes caught Sam in the kitchen, pouring himself another drink, and the blonde noticed him and waved with a grin before Colby caught Jasper's attention again.

"I really didn't think you'd come." Colby admitted quietly to him as he guided him to a smaller area where they'd be left alone. "I figured you were... busy when you didn't answer my texts."

Jasper winced, combing a hand through his hair anxiously, "Yeah, I was uh— busy. Didn't have my phone on me." He explained awkwardly, "I swear I wasn't ignoring you on purpose."

Colby smiled, "I know." He replied but didn't seem too sure, "It's okay." He reassured anyway, his eyes darted around before he asked, "Do you want a drink?"

"I probably—" shouldn't was right there on the tip of his tongue however when he saw a shadow passing into the hallway behind Colby — and it might've been one of the guests but it might've been one of the dark spirits that had been watching him ever since — he shook his head, clearing his thoughts as he forced himself to focus back on Colby, "You know what? Thatd be great."

"You sure?" He asked with furrowed brows.

Jasper nodded, suddenly a drink sounded amazing, "Yes. Please." He added, almost desperate for an escape, a way away from his own thoughts. Colby nodded and moved into the kitchen, standing beside Sam as he poured two drinks — one for himself and one for Jasper.

Jasper chose to stay by the wall, a little intimidated by the large crowd that even Colby struggled to stumble through and chose to instead study the room, however his eyes wandered back to Colby who was still standing beside Sam and — who was that?

A woman moved behind Colby, snaking one of her arms around his waist and another up his arms, he smiled with ease like this was normal while Sam walked away, leaving them alone. The two drinks Colby went over for were taken out of his hands and left forgotten on the kitchen counter as the woman moved even closer, twisting herself until she was in front of him, her arms around him and — Jasper pulled himself away, walking down the hallway silently.

He stood by the door, moving to leave however he hesitated a moment only to be rammed into by someone he didn't recognize. They mumbled a quick apology and disappeared, at least he was pretty certain they weren't a ghost.

He shook his head and went upstairs, his mind wasn't clouded by shadowy figures anymore and yet it was still full. Now with images of Colby and that woman and he shouldn't — couldn't — be upset or jealous because he and Colby were nothing. They were friends with a past, if they could even be called friends. And sure they'd kissed since then, but clearly it didn't mean anything. Colby's smile came to mind, bright and flirtatious as the woman circled him like a lioness starved and ready to eat.

Jasper fished his phone out of his pocket, sending a quick text to Sam with a short apology and that he would be leaving soon. With that done, he headed over to the bathroom. Realizing the downstairs bathroom was occupied with noises he would not comment on, he made his way upstairs, easily finding the room that so clearly belonged to Colby.

He pushed past the do not enter sign and went straight for the bathroom, grasping the edge of the counter as he stared at the sink bowl and took a deep breath in and out, before finally looking at himself in the mirror, his mind lit with a strange mix of emotion he couldn't quite identify.

His eyes narrowed and flicked back to the sink, turning on the water he splashed his face a few times, drying it with a nearby washcloth just as he heard the bedroom door push open again. He heard a familiar voice call his name and it took him only a second to identify the voice. Figuring he should face the music, he opened the bathroom door and came face to face with Colby. "This is your room isn't it?" He asked, moving out of the bathroom as he rushed an apology, "Fuck, I'm sorry."

"No-" Colby shook his head, "You- you don't need to apologize. I was looking for you— Sam said you were leaving?"

Jasper cursed silently, of course Sam would tell Colby. Why wouldn't he? He was Colby's best friend, not Jasper's, and it's not like Jasper asked it to be kept secret. Maybe a part of him wanted this, wanted Colby to find out and come looking for him.

"Yeah. I'm not really a party person."  He admitted as an excuse. "It got kinda... overwhelming so I came up here for a minute."

"I'm glad you didn't leave." Colby took a step forward, "I—"

"Colby?" He called hesitantly, his breath shaking as he stared at the brunette who got closer and closer and all he wanted to do was kiss him but he couldn't because — "let's not do this, alright?" Jasper asked, "I'm gonna leave and you can just go back to your party."

"What? No." Colby frowned, "I mean, I won't make you stay but... I don't want you to leave, Jasper."

"Why?" Jasper asked before he could stop himself, "Seems to like you've got plenty of company here." His response was harsher than he intended, he saw Colby flinch back before his eyes furrowed.

"W-what do you mean?"

"You said it wouldn't be like before, Colby. But we're still only together when no one is around and you're still — you're still kissing girls right in front of me, just like when we were stupid teenagers and you would tell me that it was just us, and then go to your girlfriend." He fumed and then sighed, "I'm tired Colby. I'm tired of being some secret kept in the dark."

"You're not—"

"Just stop." Jasper snapped, suddenly exhausted, he shook his head, "I can't be your little secret anymore."

"Jasper..." Colby took another step forward before Jasper could stop him, "That girl down there? I won't lie and tell you she's just some friend. She's my ex, who can't take a hint and still thinks we'll get back together." He shook his head, "It's probably my fault. I let her believe it was possible for so long but I only want you, Jasper." He took another step forward and Jasper couldn't breathe because this had to be a lie, another trick to mess with his heart, "Just you."

Jasper studied Colby's face looking for something — anything — to tell him that he was lying, and yet he only found soft eyes staring back at him, full of something he couldn't quite identify. Close to affection but somehow more and it had him breaking.

"I can't be a secret, Colby." Jasper's voice cracked as he spoke, his eyes welled with tears and his hands bunched into fists because he hated being this weak but something about Colby...

"Then come downstairs with me." Colby out stretched a hand without a moment of hesitation, "Come downstairs and dance with me, in front of everyone."

He shook his head. He didn't mean for this. He didn't want to force Colby to— to show him off. "Colby—"

"Please." Colby asked, pleaded and how was he meant to say no? Jasper grabbed the hand out stretched for him and Colby barely took a second to pull him in, holding him close like he might disappear, ocean eyes met sky blues, their bodies fitting together like two perfect puzzle pieces, "Can I kiss you?" He asked quietly.

Jasper nodded without giving himself a second to doubt and their lips met in the shadows before Colby pulled him downstairs, into the light, where they danced, their bodies too close to be two friends. The rest of the night disappeared until everyone had left and Colby and Jasper were still dancing in the living room, while Sam began to clean up.

"We should help him." Jasper whispered to Colby.

"Or we can keep dancing." Colby mused softly even as he began to pull away. Jasper rolled his eyes affectionately and went into the kitchen where Sam was cleaning.

"How can I help?" He asked.

Sam looked up in surprise and then shook his head, "You're a guest."

"He won't take no for an answer." Colby told his friend as he grabbed a trash bag and began to grab the red solo cups off the counter tops, tossing them into the trash.

"Alright then you can help," Sam started mischievously, "By joining us on our next video."

Jasper looked at him with wide eyes, "What?"

"You'd really be doing us a favor." Sam pushed, "The guests that were going to come had to cancel last minute and well— everyone loved when you joined us last time."

Jasper's kind refusal was already right there on the tip of his tongue. He'd promised his grams he'd stay away from paranormal, and he meant it — somewhat. But then he looked at Colby, and how could he really refuse more time with him?

"Okay." He agreed, his eyes on Colby before they flickered back to Sam, "Okay. Where are we going?"

"The Briar House."

—'✧˖*°࿐

𝟏,𝟕𝟎𝟎 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

15.4K 354 14
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ in which they discovered a disability that no one has ever seen before โ‚Šโœฉโ€งโ‚ŠหšเฑจเงŽหšโ‚Šโœฉโ€งโ‚Š 1st in #snc - 12/3/24 4th in #samandcolby - 14/3/24 3rd in #...
122K 4.1K 42
โ but he knows her name, she knows he'll always be there โž --- in which, amelie flood would quote 'la la land' word for word and sam golbach would s...
4.1K 133 28
โ€ขYou have no idea how much I care about youโ€ข : this plot was requested by @JulzLovDraco4Eva : 14-03-2024 ~ Introduction published 14-03-2024 ~ Meet V...
64.1K 1.1K 44
Where a small town girl with a ghost hunting youtube page and her best friend, take a trip to the Queen Mary with two small town boys from Kansas and...