The Rathore Empire

By Royalrajputana42

Rathore's - the name itself send shivers down to spine.They are most powerful family in the whole world. The... More

|Disclaimer|
||prologue||
||Characteristics||
Ch-1 ||BiRthDaY||
Ch-2 ||pain of study||
Ch-3 ||case||

||Characteristics||

186 4 5
By Royalrajputana42

Hlooo everyone.....
Now I am gonna introduce you to our characters of the story.

Rathore family

He is the most dangerous, merciless, rude and cold hearted person except for his loved one's. His dangerous aura is enough to make anyone shake in fear. He is none other than the king of Hell, the mafia king of underworld. His one glare send shivers down to the spine of the person. Also he is one of the biggest businessman in the whole world, people know him as the king of business world. Tahir Singh Rathore the elest son of Rathore family and eldest son of Abhiman singh rathore. He is 27 year old.
He is very short tempered person and serious anger issues can do anything when he is angry.
He is such a workaholic person. Loves his reputation so much.

They are grand parents of tahir.
Bhanupratap Singh Rathore.
Jaya Bhanupratap Singh Rathore.
He is ex-mafia king and chairman of Rathore Empire. But now enjoying his life with his family. A strict person but also an funny and understanding man. When his wife gets angry only he can console her.
She is a strict lady and follow the traditions. An orthodox thinking.
Get annoyed by her husband jokes.

They are parents of tahir. Abhiman Singh Rathore. Aishwarya Singh Rathore. He is also enjoying his life with his family like his father. After
giving his position to his son but handles the matter of small villages and towns. Loves her wife alot head over heels towards her. She is a house wife. She is so kind and generous lady.

Javin Singh Rathore is younger brother of tahir. Second child of Abhiman and aishwarya.He is right hand of his brother and follow him like a shadow. Loves his brother a lot. Carbon copy of his brother. Short tempered but not more than tahir know how to handle a situation in anger. He is 25 years old.

Trisha Singh Rathore is youngest child of Abhiman and little sister of tahir and javin. Loves to annoy her siblings and her cousin's. She is very naughty, bubbly and childish in nature. Loves her brother  but also scare from tahir so much. If she can hear his car horn she opened her books and starts studying.She is 21 years old. She is in college.

They are uncle and aunty of tahir.
Shivraj Singh Rathore and  Naina  Singh Rathore. He is second child of Bhanupratap jii. Loves his brother and respect her sister in law alot.
He is an engineer by profession.
She is badass lady know how to handle a person very well and help her sister in law.

Ritik Singh Rathore and Shivanya Singh Rathore. He is elder son of shivraj and cousin of tahir. He is 26 years old. He is a lawyer by profession. Also a family lawyer.
She is wife of Ritik and own a bakery Shop. Both have a beautiful daughter.

Kaira Singh Rathore. she is 4 years old kid. She is a princess of Rathore family. Daughter of Ritik and Shivanya. Loves her tahir uncle so much.

Naitik Singh Rathore and Ananya Singh Rathore. He is youngest child of Shivraj and he is  famous artist in whole Asia. She is professor but teach students online. She is also badass lady like mother in law.Both have a son. Loves their family alot.

Yuvaan Singh Rathore. He is 3 year old kid. Also like her tahir uncle like to see fear in eyes of everyone when they know he is from rathore family.

Hema Singh Chauhan. She is third child of Bhanupratap jii and she is a very jealous lady and a greedy person.
Her husband is die Uday Singh Chauhan now currently she is living with Rathore family. Wants her daughter to marry tahir. She is also like her mother orthodox thinking.

Harsh Singh Chauhan. He is also 27 years old. But he is not married yet. Wants to become a CA first.He is CA by profession. He loves rathore family so much and can do anything for them. He is a person who say anything directly without even thinking once.

Jiya Singh Chauhan. She is youngest child of hema jii and loves tahir alot and wants to maary him. She is 25 years old. She is graduated from Bangalore from Commerce stream.
She is pretty girl but don't have intentions like her mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 5.1K 23
"ဒီရုပ်ရှင်လောကမှာ ငါကဘုရင်ဘဲ ဒါကိုမင်းကလာလုချင်နေတယ်ပေါ့လေkim Taehyung haha" "ဒီမှာလေအရင် ေလမပေါဘဲ ဘယ်သူသာလဲသာအရင်ကြည့်လိုက်Jeon jungkook အပြောနဲ့အလ...
692K 42.5K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
42.4K 1.1K 22
Love, isn't it wonderful? So magical? People say when they have found their soulmate it was Love at first sight. Disney says a prince will take care...
8.1M 342K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...