With You [VegasPete]

By SongNamNing

🖤💙 This story is about Kinnporsche series Second Couple. Vegas and Pete. this story include their love and... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 [ 🔞 ]
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 34

1.3K 59 12
By SongNamNing

Pete looked up at Vegas's face.

Pete: No...

Vegas: Pete listen to me, please..

Pete looked up and takes Vegas's hand.

Pete : Do you Remember our promise? We will live together or Die together.

Vegas: But Pete, listen to me. If you stay here they will use you to control me. That way may be you'll get kill by them.

Pete sighed. He gripped Vegas's hand tightly.

Pete: Vegas.. Am I safe if I got out of here? That is not our plan. If so, all our plans will destroy. I want to stand by you and help with it. If I get out of here, I won't be able to do that. And if that happens, many people's lives can be damaged. Especially Toy's. We need to protect those who are loyal to us, Vegas.

Vegas : Protecting you is more important to me than anything else.

Pete rested his head on Vegas's shoulder again.

Pete: Vegas, please. Forget about it. And even if your father kidnapped me, I don't think he knows that bodyguard A & B did such a thing to me. That's why they both tried to kill me. to Keep their secret.

Vegas grabbed Pete by the shoulders and straightened him up. Vegas's face filled with anger.

Vegas : Pete.. tell me everything in detail.

Vegas said in a voice shaking with anger. Even Pete was horrified by his appearance. So He told to Vegas everything.

Vegas stood up angrily, his face burning with rage. Pete took his hand.

Pete: Vegas...

But Vegas let go his hand and left the room, as locking the door.

Pete ran to the door and shouted to open it. But Vegas didn't comeback or open the door. So Pete sat back down on the bed.

Vegas entered his red room. Bodyguards A and B are captured and tied up by Toy.

Vegas: You will suffer today more than what you did to my Pete.

Vegas said in a smoldering tone. Bodyguard A and B begged down and apologized to Vegas.

The door to the red room closed. After that, only the screams of bodyguards A and B could be heard.

After some time, the door of the red room opened. Vegas came out with blood on his body and hands. Toy came out from behind him.

Toy : Mr. Vegas, you may go and clean your self. I'll send Mr. Pete out of here, before Mr. Gun arrives.

Vegas: No Toy. Pete says he can't go. I know it is very danger for him to be here but there is truth in what he says to me.

Toy : But Mr. Vegas, think about it once again. thats not the best thing to do at this time.

Vegas : Toy, now you have to go to Pete. I have some important things to do.

Toy bowed to him and left. Vegas entered Gun's office.

He copied the documents and data from there and left there secretly.

Vegas washed all the blood off his body. Then he looked at his face in the mirror. The look on Vegas's face was combination of cruelty, revenge and anger.

After that, He went to Pete's room. As soon as he opened the door and entered, Pete ran up to him and hugged him tight. after that Vegas's face was gone from the previous menacing expression. Tears welled up in his eyes. He also hugged Pete tightly. Tears fell at his cheeks.

Vegas was hiding his face behind Pete's neck. Pete continued to hug him. He gently patted Vegas on the back. after some time, Vegas reared its head. He cupped Pete's cheeks.

Vegas : Thanks Pete. Thanks for coming into my life.

Pete smiled and kissed Vegas on the lips.

Pete : Then let's put our plan into action.

Vegas give him a just little smile. He touched the red spot on Pete's forehead. He turned to Toy.

Vegas : Toy, Put some ice on Pete's forehead. Take good care of him. That's all I need from you.

Toy : I'll do it with my best, Mr. Vegas. Don't doubt it.

Vegas hugged Pete again, and kissed his forehead and leave.

****************************************************** *

Gun came home. He had an angry look on his face. He paused nervously at the door to his office. He picked up the phone and made a call.

Gun: What needs to be done should be done quickly. We are losing our foreign contacts little by little. my brother is very angry about this. Our business is very weak right now.

After a while in this phone conversation, he hung up the call.

Then He opened his office door
but suddenly He was startled when he saw Vegas sitting there.

Gun: How did you get in here?

Vegas: I'm your son. I can go anywhere i want.

Vegas said with a smirk. He got up and went to Gun.

Vegas: Dad, give me one chance. I can Solve all your problems.

Gun laughed.

Gun: How do you solve them? Everything you do is messed things up. It's always like that.

Vegas sat on Gun's desk.

Vegas: I arranged a Meeting with Joon tomorrow at 1 p.m. I have already spoken to him. He would like to reconsider our deal.

Gun suddenly turned to Vegas. His face was full of surprise.

Gun: Are you serious?

Vegas: Yes. I will solve all your problems. But on one condition.

Gun laughed. He looked at Vegas with evil eyes.

Gun: If your condition is about your little pet, I'll let you have him. But he is not allowed to leave that room. And you are also forbidden to leave this house without my permission.

Gun approached Vegas and grabbed him by his t-shirt and pulled Vegas to him.

Gun : But remember one thing, Vegas, if you can't do this, your pet will pay the price.

Vegas's face barely changed.

Vegas smirked and turned back to his room. Gun watched him go.

****************************************************** **

Pete sat on the bed with an ice pack on his forehead. After entered the room Vegas immediately took his gun and put it to Toy's head.

Pete immediately ran to Vegas and grabbed his hand.

Pete: What are you doing Vegas?

Toy slowly turned to Vegas. Vegas stared straight into Toy's eyes with a look that he could take his whole soul away from him.

Vegas : Is your loyalty to me or to my dad?

Vegas asked in a very sharp tone. Toy smiled. He came to Vegas one step. Vegas's gun hit him in the head. Pete is confused by Vegas's actions.

Pete: Vegas, this is not right, put down the gun.

But Vegas is staring directly into Toy's eyes.

Toy : Your suspicions are correct, Mr. Vegas. I am not loyal to either of you.

At that answer, Pete immediately looked at Toy. A very evil look came over Vegas's face.

Vegas: Tell me the truth right now.

Toy: I am loyal to your mother.

Vegas and Pete were shocked by that answer. He lowered the gun slowly.

Vegas: What did you say?

Toy: I said I am loyal to your mother

Vegas stared at Toy in confusion. Toy smiled.

Toy : Mr. Vegas, you may not know, but your mother and I have been best friends since childhood. Even your father doesn't know about this. I was there when your mother when she passed away. Her last wish was that both of you live a successful life full of love. I will do whatever it takes to make it happen.

Vegas: Toy... I thought...

Toy smiled and stepped closer to Vegas.

Toy : I'll stay out of this door, Mr. Vegas. So excuse me.

Toy patted Vegas on the shoulder and left. But Vegas still looked confused.

Pete: Vegas..

Vegas looked at Pete as if he was instantly shocked by Pete's voice.

He made Pete sit on the bed and put the ice pack on his forehead. But he did not speak. He kept thinking.

After a while, Vegas let out a long sigh.

Vegas: You know Pete? This is our mother's room. I came to live in this room after she died. I can feel her warmth in this room. I feel like she is with me.

Pete hold Vegas's hand. Vegas sat next to him.

Vegas: I don't come to this room when I did something bad. Because I felt my mom will be angry with me. And since then I have not allowed anyone to enter this room. I never brought any one into this room. Because this room is the only thing I have left of my mother now.

Vegas let out a long sigh. Then looked at Pete with a slight smile.

Vegas: You know Pete, one of my biggest wish was to bring the most precious person in my life into this room. But look how fate has brought you to this room. When I found out about it, I felt very happy. I felt like you were keeping under my mom's protection.

Pete look into Vegas's eyes.

Pete: So I'm the most precious person in your life?

Vegas grinned and cupped Pete's cheeks.

Vegas: No, Pete. You are not the most precious person in my life.

The smile on Pete's face disappeared. Vegas smiled at that and placed his forehead in Pete's.

Vegas: You are my whole life.

Vegas kissed Pete on the lips. Both smiled and kissed their lips. Vegas made Pete laid on the bed and got on top of him.

Vegas: You are the first person sleep with me in this bed. And You'll be the last one is. I promise you that today, Pete!

Suddenly Vegas's phone start to ring. Its Aay. Vegas pick up the call.

Vegas : Hey Aay! Everything is alright?

Aay : No Vegas... Something is not right. Its getting out of our hands.

Aay said it with nervous voice..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 7.5K 44
This story is set after Vegas and Pete get together and this is about their life now. They have been dating for over 6 months now and Khan and Korn a...
47.1K 2.4K 21
This is a story abt two fictional characters in kinnporche the series. Vegas pete is my fav couple so I wanted to write a fan fiction abt them.The st...
19K 814 22
𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗 Two years in America and Pete returned to Thailand for business. Promising himself that he's only here to thrive and start a new l...
103K 1.8K 15
This is the love story of Vegas pete and this story not supposed to be a original novel or a series this is kind of my imagination and a real love st...