I'm not a hero

By GAMERWHITEDEVIL

By JustBored21 James and Lily have been put into a coma, Adrian Potter is the boy-who-lived, Dumbledore raise... More

Everything going to plan
2
Flying lessons and duel with Draco
The man
proxies, punching Malfoy and two girls
Meeting parents, misinterpretation
Troll
Fight and Quidditch
Cloak, battle of minds, yellow eyes
Chapter 10
End of first year
Start of second year
Lockhart, Quidditch and the cat
Duelling club, Polyjuice
first meetings, telling Daphne, Ginny
Lockhart, end of second year
Snuffles, three-way fight
Train, training and Buckbeak
Boggart, reveal
Interrogation, Kreatcher
21
Family time, brother talk
23
Start of fourth year, goblet of fire,
25
Fights, Yule ball, flying
27:Second task, family day, third task
Fight, transformation
A few reveals, order meetings
30

31-FLASHBACK

1.9K 54 25
By GAMERWHITEDEVIL

The atmosphere of the trip was sort of ruined by the fact that an arrow had just pierced the window and nearly killed Harry's fiancée. Which was why the rest of the trip was spent in complete silence, Astoria was a bit too shaken up to speak.

Daphne was eyeing the window every few seconds but gave her spot next to Harry up to Rose who cuddled against him like he was a giant teddy bear. Rose sniffed and buried her head into his shoulder while Harry glared at the window.

Harry knew what that arrow meant, it was a warning, Red would strike anytime and anywhere. But from what Harry knew about Red, he knew that Red would want to wait as long as possible so the fear of suddenly getting attacked drives Harry mad.

'Such a shame that Red doesn't know about my new tricks' Harry thought to himself, he had learnt a few knew things since the last time he talked to Red. Sadly that meant that Red could have possibly learnt a few new things as well, he'd have to wing that but luckily he would know if Red tried to sneak up on him.

The only reason he nearly missed the arrow was because he had dropped his guard, like an amateur, well from now on he would be on high alert. But not high enough to be utterly and completely paranoid, no, that would be giving Red a victory in knowing he had affected them.

"W…what if they try to poison our food?" Astoria asked suddenly "I mean…if they can throw arrows then…"

"First of all, you shoot arrows, you don't throw them" Harry sent her a comforting smile "second of all, don't worry, they won't poison you."

"How do you know?" Astoria asked

"It's not their style" Harry answered "the death eaters and Voldemort are too showy to kill you in such a simple way. If they ever wanted to kill you, which I highly doubt they would, then it'll be direct. As for Red, he's not interested in you, he's focused on me. You might as well not exist."

"But what about Daphne and Rose?"

"I'm here to protect them, and they will be protected" Harry reassured her

"Is this 'Red' really such a bad guy?" Astoria asked

"He didn't used to be"

In the cold, dark night, a small group of six children sat in an alleyway. Rain poured down from the heavens upon them, they didn't care, this was just another day for them. They each sat against a wall, two girls and one boy leaned against one wall while two boys were opposite them.

A lot of people walked by, they either didn't see them or just ignored them, something else they were used to.

On one side of the wall you had Ryan, nobody knew his last name, all they knew was he was called Ryan. Ryan wasn't as strong or smart as the rest but he was still pretty smart as strong. Opposite Ryan was a girl called Rose, she had black hair and black eyes. Rose was the heart of the group, the cheery and lovable girl that you couldn't help but love.

Next to Rose was Violet, a pretty girl with beautiful black hair, her beautiful violet eyes were eye catching, the girl could become a model when she's older. Next to them was the green eyed wonder known as Harry Potter, the only one of the group to know their own name.

It was no secret that Harry Potter was the main reason for their survival; they would have long died without him. He was the leader of this little group; he was its provider and protector.

"Lookie here" A voice laughed, a man wearing expensive clothes looked down on them along with a woman who was holding his arm "what's wrong kids? Mummy and Daddy didn't want you?" The girl giggled as if he had just told a hilarious joke.

"You'd know all about not being wanted, wouldn't you?" Harry replied and the girl stopped giggling. It was at this point that the boy opposite Harry opened his red eyes, in the dark the kids were nearly invisible thanks to the dark night and the shadows they sat in, except for their legs which were stretched out in the lighter part of the alleyway and their eyes which combatted the darkness.

Roses' black eyes made her hard to see while Ryan's blue eyes and Violet's violet eyes were just about visible, Red's red and Harry's green eyes shined brightly in the dark.

"What's going on?" Red asked, a bit sleepily

"A jackass and a gold digger decided to grace us with their presence" Harry sighed

"You think you're tough kid?!" The man shouted

"Says the guy shouting at kids" Red replied

"There are some biker gangs a few streets down if you're willing to take your balls out of the bimbo's handbag and fight someone your own size" Violet said and the kids giggled

"You little brat!" The woman snapped

"Bet you my cock is still bigger than his" Harry grinned and the kids began roaring with laughter

"Let's go" The woman sneered at them before dragging the man away "we'll go back 'home' and sleep on our comfy 'beds'"

"Harry" Red said "What I saw was a pair of idiots, do you concur?"

"I do concur my good man" Harry grinned

"Idiots who deserve to be taught a lesson?" Somehow his red eyes looked hopeful and pleading

"I concur" Harry smiled widely "are me and Red doing this on our own?" He asked the group

"I'm not really up for it today" Ryan said

"Me too" Rose sighed "we're so tired and hungry, do us a favour and get us a burger and chips, oh and remember to make sure it…"

"Has mayonnaise on the burger and ketchup on the chips" The rest of the group finished for her

"We know dear" Red affectionately tapped her on the head, Rose swatted his hand away and stuck her tongue out at him

"I assume the rest of you want the same" Harry said to the group who all nodded "Violet, you coming with us?"

"Next time, I'll walk Rose and Ryan back, Merlin knows they're useless without me" Violet smirked

"Hey" Ryan and Rose objected

"Where we sleeping tonight?" Red asked

"Dunno" Ryan shrugged

"The warehouse is closest" Rose said

"No it's not, the park is closest" Violet pointed out

"Yes but last time we stayed there a dog peed on the tree next to me, it nearly went on my face, I'm not risking that again" Rose crossed her arms

"Fine" Violet shook her head in exasperation "but I'm sleeping on the bed on the second floor"

"I wanted to sleep there" Rose complained

"Don't fight, I will get you an extra bed" Harry promised

"Thank you Harry" Rose made her way over and kissed him on the forehead

"You're welcome"

"Harry Potter" Red said "miracle worker and defender of the peace"

"Red" Harry replied "all around tool and jackass"

"Now that's not very nice"

"It's very accurate though" Violet said

"Now, while banter at my expense is always fun for everyone but me, shouldn't we go and steal from some idiots?"

"Come on" Harry stood up with Red, the two pulled their hoods up and covered their faces with their bandanas and walked out.

"Dumbass spotted" Red pointed at the man who had annoyed them earlier

"Female dumbass also spotted" Harry said as he saw the woman "nice ass too"

"Ha, let's go" The boys laughed and walked in the direction of the couple who were too busy talking to each other. "So Harry, which one do you want?"

"I'd want the woman but I'll steal from the guy" Harry grinned

"You're a pervert, you know that?" Red chuckled "You and me are way too young to think of woman that way"

"I'm just practising for later" Harry replied

"Sure" Red snorted "you'll be a real ladies man when you're older"

"I will" Harry said confidently as he wrapped an arm around Red's shoulder "when you're old and looking after your grandkids, I will be partying with woman half my age. My first wife will be a blonde, I'll also have a brunette and a redhead. And then, when I die, a global tragedy will occur as woman all around the world kill themselves because they know that they'll never get better than me"

"Uh huh, sure" Red said disbelievingly as he pushed Harry's arm off his shoulder

"My dear friend, it sounds like you have no faith in me" Harry said with a fake hurt look

"I know you well enough to know that you'll fall for the first person who takes your interest and be loyal to that person for the rest of your life. And stop it with the fake hurt look, you know that doesn't work on me"

"Fine, I still maintain that whoever I chose will be hotter than whoever you chose"

"Doubt it" Red snorted "now, we're coming up"

"On three?" Harry said as he saw the man's wallet in his pocket

"Yep" Red nodded

"One" Harry said

"Two" Red replied as they both looked at each other and grinned.

"Three!" They said at the same time.

Harry yanked the man's wallet out of his hand while Rose did the same with the girl's handbag, the two bolted away and down a nearby alley.

"HEY!" The man and woman screamed as they ran after them.

Harry and Red cut a corner when they were down the alley, after a quick look around to make sure they wouldn't be spotted Harry grabbed Red and apparated the two to a nearby rooftop. Just in time too, as the man and woman had just arrived in the same spot they left from.

"Let's see what we have tonight" Harry said as he and Red began looking through the contents of the wallet.

"Harry" Red said as he picked something out of the wallet

"Yeah?" Harry asked as he counted the money

"What's this?" Red asked, Harry looked up and saw Red holding a condom in his hand

"Oh hell no!" Harry grabbed it and tossed it away

"Hey, what the hell?!"

"When you're older" Was all Harry said when went back to counting the money

"Prick" Red said as he continued looking through the handbag

"Ass" Harry replied

"Stupid"

"Idiot"

"Jerk"

"Butwipe"

"Green eyed monster"

"Sleeze ball"

"Bitch"

"Stupid bitch"

"Asshole"

"Stupid cunt"

"Fuck head"

"Red eyed disease" Harry shot back "now, what do you have?"

"Some money, make up, a couple of earing and that's about it" Red sighed "oh wait, there's this other thing"

"What is it?" Harry asked

"I don't know, it's white and the box is pink. It say's vibrator…" Red was cut off by Harry grabbing the offending item and tossing it away "is this another one of those when you're older things?"

"Not even then" Harry shook his head. 'I knew my dick was bigger' He thought proudly "We can keep the money and sell the rest, including the bag. There's a lot of money in the wallet, the wallet itself is expensive and worth a few dollars."

"Any cards?" Red asked

"Yeah but that's a chance for us to get caught…so I say we get rid of them before someone tries to find us"

"Excellent plan" Red agreed

"Pass me any cards from the handbag, I'll get rid of them." Harry said and Red did so "Meet me by the chip shop in five minutes"

"Which one?"

"Rose's favourite obviously" Harry looked at Red like he was an idiot "she'd kill us if we brought stuff from anywhere else"

"How does she even have a favourite when that's the only shop she goes to?" Red asked, a bit confused

"Red, my friend, men much older and wiser than you have attempted to work out how the female mind works, and they have failed. Now pass us the cards so I can get rid of them"

"Wait" Red stopped him from apparating away "here you go" He handed him one more card "nearly forgot that one"

"Got anymore?" Harry asked

"Nah, I'm sure that's it" Red said "by the way, how much money do we have?"

"I don't know for sure until we sell those things, but the money I found in the wallet and bag should be enough to last us a month at least" Harry answered

"So, I guess we're stealing in another month, got a place in mind?"

"I do actually" Harry nodded "the new art gallery, tons of priceless exhibits belonging to the local crime lord"

"Which local crime lord?"

"The fifth one" Harry replied

"Is that the one with the red beard?"

"No, that's the fourth one"

"Is it the one with the piercings?"

"Nah, that's the sixth"

"Was it the fat one?"

"Two, three, four and six are fat ones" Harry reminded him

"The fat one with the walking stick and Mohawk?"

"That's the one" Harry nodded

"We have quite a few crime lords, should probably off a few of them" Red suggested

"We'll plan that and our heist tomorrow" Harry said

"Fine, now go, I don't want Rose ripping off my ears because we took too long to get her burger"

"See you in five minutes then" Harry said "go and order our food, I'll pay for it when I get there, and remember…."

"Mayo on the burger and ketchup on the chips" Red cut him off "yes, I'm well aware of our little flowers dietary requirements"

"Those were big words Red, well done" Harry gave him a little clap

"Yeah, yeah now off you go you asshat"

"See ya asswipe" Harry retorted before popping away.

A few minutes later, Harry and Red arrived in an abandoned warehouse. They found Rose, Violet and Ryan sitting down on some steal chairs around an old wooden table.

"I'm bored" Rose groaned

"We're all bored" Ryan sighed

"Well, it's lucky we're here then!" Red shouted and the three jumped, they turned to see Harry and Red carrying bags full of foo. Rose jumped to her feet

"Did you…"

"Extra mayo" Harry cut her off "and extra ketchup. Thank Red, he badgered the guy at the till until he gave us extra."

"Of course I did" Red said proudly with no shame or embarrassment "anything for our little Rose"

"Aw thank you!" She ran up and kissed the both of them on the cheek before taking the bags and running back to the others

"Careful" Harry called out

"Don't drop the food" Red added "I swear, it's like we're parents" He added to Harry

"We'd be pretty cool parents" Harry shrugged

"Yeah, how long do you think it'll take her to realise that there are no drinks with those burgers and chips?" Red said as he held a small white bag, with fizzy drinks inside, behind his back.

"I'd say any moment now"

"Where are the drinks?!" Rose jumped in horror, as Red and Harry fell into a fit of laughter.

"Give her the drinks before she has a meltdown" Violet laughed

"Alright fine, don't get your knickers in a twist" Red walked over and handed them the drinks

"Happy?" Ryan grinned as he took the fizzy cans out and began handing them to everyone

"She's always happy" Harry said as he came over and pinched her cheeks "little ball of joy, aren't you?"

"Shut up" Rose swatted his hand away

"Careful Harry, you'll upset the queen" Ryan said with mock horror

"Upset the queen?" Red gasped and placed a hand over his chest

"No" Violet placed a hand on each cheek and opened her mouth as wide as possible to display shock and fear

"Forgive me Queen Rose" Harry bowed and kissed Rose's hand "I merely jest, I would never insult one as great as yourself"

"I am great!" Rose smiled

"Yes you are" Red kissed her on the forehead "You're the best, which is why you'll fork over any spare chips to me, right?"

"Nah" Rose shook her head, Red had a betrayed look on his face, but the effect wasn't as good as he still had a bandanna covering the bottom half of it.

"Are you going to take those stupid bandanas off now?" Violet asked

"They are not stupid!" Red said, taking high offense from the comment

"Red is right" Harry said as he removed his own "they're awfully comfortable and stylish, in a few years everyone will probably be wearing them"

"Yeah, well when you look like you two it is a good idea to cover as much of your face as possible" Violet winked at them as she began eating

"Oh, alright sass queen" Harry rolled his eyes

"I thought I was the queen" Rose said

"No, you're just our favourite queen" Red winked as he began to remove his bandana

"Harry" Daphne nudged him "we're here"

"Oh, sorry" Harry apologised "was daydreaming a little bit"

"What about?" Astoria asked

"Nice asses, stealing, crime lords, mayonnaise and asswipes" Harry answered with a straight face

"Fine" Astoria sighed "don't tell me"

Once they got out of the train a small but fat first year ran up to Harry.

"Are you Harry Potter?" The boy demanded

"Yes?" Harry raised an eyebrow

"Do the roar" The boy ordered him

"Not really in the mood kid" Harry replied

"Do the roar"

"No"

"Do the roar"

"Look kid, I…"

"Do the roar"

"Roar" Harry said half-heartedly

"I don't like it"

"Bully for you, let's go Daph"

"I said do the roar!" The kid shouted, Harry who had had enough turned his skin green and sharpened his teeth.

His head snapped towards the kid and let out a deathly roar that attracted a lot of attention, pretty much from everyone around them. Harry returned his face back to normal and took a step back.

"Happy kid?" He asked, what he didn't expect was for the kid to run and start crying "What?! You wanted the roar?! I gave you the roar!"

"That's ten points from Slytherin" Hermione Granger walked up to them

"You can't take points from me" Harry replied

"Or me" Daphne added

"Yes we can" Ron said as he proudly walked up with a prefect badge "me and Hermione are prefects"

"Yeah, well so are we" Harry and Daphne each pulled out their prefect badges

"Just because we don't flaunt it, doesn't mean we aren't prefects" Daphne said

"Honestly I don't really know what you two were expecting" Harry said "of course Snape would make us prefects, I'm a bit surprised you two are prefects. Surely there are better in the Gryffindor common rooms"

"Fine but you shouldn't be terrifying the other students" Hermione told them off

"Oh please Granger, you saw what happened" Daphne snapped "you didn't intervene when that kid was demanding that Harry roar for him like a caged animal but you do intervene when you have the chance to get Harry in trouble."

"Let's go Daph" Harry pulled her away before either him or Daphne ended up killing the Ron or Hermione. Rose and Astoria followed, and the four sat in an empty carriage when they rode to Hogwarts.

It was hard not to notice all the eyes that were on Harry as soon as he entered Hogwarts, it appeared that the whole of Hogwarts was in-between fear and awe of Harry. After all, it was not every day that learn that one of your fellow students defeated Voldemort, hunted muggles, can transform into some snake-man creature and is the real boy-who-lived.

Harry saw Adrian sitting next to Rachel, Adrian shrugged his shoulders and gave him a small smile which Harry returned. Harry sat with Daphne, Rose and Astoria at the Slytherin table.

"All right guys?" Tracy asked as she sat down next to the trio

"Hi Tracy" Harry greeted "where's Blaise?"

"He's in Italy at the moment but he should be back by tomorrow. As for you guys, we haven't spent much time together recently"

"Probably because you're a minor character" Harry shrugged

"What?"

"We are sorry for not spending time with you" Harry said "we've just been busy for a while. Besides, it's not like you haven't had company"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that you're missing Blaise more than the rest of us" Daphne grinned as she saw Tracy blush a little

"I hate you" Tracy said

"Nah, you don't" Harry and Daphne said at the same time

"Absolutely hate you both" Tracy sighed "so Harry, were you ever planning on telling me that you were a snake monster?"

"No and I'm not a snake monster"

"What are you then?"

"Not quite sure" Harry admitted "it's a little complicated"

"Greetings" Dumbledore began his opening speech "welcome to another year at Hogwarts. I'd like to start off by welcoming Professor Grubby-Plank who will be replacing Professor Hagrid for the start of the year. As always there is no magic in the corridors, a list of banned products will be available in Mr Filch's office. Also…"

"Huh hem" A voice coughed, everyone looked to see Professor Umbridge, a woman who looked like a toad and dressed entirely in pink. She stood up and walked around "thank you for those kind words headmaster" She walked in front of him, as if she was taking the spotlight from him.

"I can tell I'm going to hate her" Daphne whispered to Harry

"I'd think less of you if you didn't" Harry whispered back.

"It's good to see you all smiling at me, I can tell we're going to be the best of friends" Umbridge smiled sweetly

"Unlikely" The twins said to each other, something that everyone else would have agreed with if they had heard it.

"I wonder how bad I'll need to hurt her" Harry mused

Umbridge glared in Harry's direction for a second, not because she heard him, more just because she didn't like him. In her eyes, Harry was causing problems for the ministry and the minister, and by extension, herself.

Then there was the fact that the boy was not only a half-blood, but also some disgusting snake abomination. It was unnatural and in her eyes, the boy was nothing better than a filthy half-breed.

"The Ministry of Magic" Umbridge smiled at everyone and began her speech "has always considered the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance. The rare gifts with which you were born may come to nothing if not nurtured and honed by careful instruction. The ancient skills unique to the Wizarding community must be passed down through the generations lest we lose them forever. The treasure trove of magical knowledge amassed by our ancestors must be guarded, replenished, and polished by those who have been called to the noble profession of teaching.

Every headmaster and headmistress of Hogwarts has brought something new to the weighty task of governing this historic school, and that is as it should be, for without progress there will be stagnation and decay. There again, progress for progress's sake must be discouraged, for our tried and tested traditions often require no tinkering. A balance, then, between old and new, between permanence and change, between tradition and innovation... because some changes will be for the better, while others will come, in the fullness of time, to be recognized as errors of judgment. Meanwhile, some old habits will be retained, and rightly so, whereas others, outmoded and outworn, must be abandoned.

Let us move forward, then, into a new era of openness, effectiveness, and accountability, intent on preserving what ought to be preserved, perfecting what needs to be perfected, and pruning wherever we find practices that ought to be prohibited." She added the last word as a whisper

"Well?" Daphne turned to Harry

"I'm going to ruin that woman's damn life" Harry vowed as he took a sip from his goblet

"You sure?"

"Even an idiot could tell that Fudge had sent her here, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and wait until our first class but by that time you'll pretty much be asking me how you could help"

"Thank you…for those kind words Madam Umbridge" Dumbledore said eventually as he gestured for the damn woman to take her seat. She smiled and walked to her chair like a happy school girl. "Now, I would like to tell you all that…"

"Headmaster!" Filch screamed as he entered the hall

"Mr Filch?" Dumbledore asked in a surprise voice

"Queen!" Filch shouted, out of breath from his running

"I beg your pardon?"

"Queen is here….Vampire"

"Mr Filch, calm yourself" McGonagall said "take a breath and tell us what's going on"

"Vampire Queen is outside, requesting permission to come in" Filch said "says she'll make a vow not to harm anyone"

"What does she want?" Dumbledore asked, he couldn't think of any reason for the queen of vampires to come to Hogwarts

"She says she'll tell you if she's allowed in" Filch took a big breath "she's sworn a vow to only enter herself and not harm anybody in the castle….but she says she wants to come in now"

"Very well" Dumbledore said, he figured that the direct approach would be the best way to get answers.

"You can't be serious!" Umbridge's voice ruined the ears of everyone in the hall "You can't let a vampire in the school!"

"Control yourself Dolores!" McGonagall hissed "She has sworn a vow not to harm anyone and refusing the queen could be considered an insult to the vampire nation"

"Yes" Snape drawled "we'd hardy want the vampires to cause problems for Hogwarts…or the ministry" Umbridge turned red briefly before shutting up.

A minute or so later, a stunning woman entered the great hall. She wore an expensive looking red dress that cut at the bottom to allow her left leg to be displayed, she had clean and white high heels. Her hair was a dark yet shiny black and ended at her lower back. Her eyes were a shiny orange colour, she wore a ring on her right middle finger and silver bracelets on both wrists. On her neck was a shiny diamond covered necklace, her lips were a crimson red. She was the very definition of beautiful.

"May I ask, why you are here?" Dumbledore spoke

"I'm here to talk to Harry James Potter" The Queen announced with perfect English, the whole hall began whispering and gossiping

"Are any of you still surprised?" Harry stood up "It's pretty much a given that everything of importance happens to me" He walked over to the queen "well, you're as stunning as ever"

"And you are still a charmer" She noted with a smile on her face "I would like to talk with you in private"

"Of course, may I bring my fiancée with me?"

"Fiancée?" She raised an eyebrow "What, was I not good enough? Very well, you may bring your fiancée, I'd rather like to talk with her as well"

"Come on Daph" Harry called, Daphne got up and walked to Harry "let's go then"

"I will accompany you, if you don't mind" Dumbledore had walked over to them

"What about the rest of the announcements?" Daphne asked

"Professor McGonagall will do it, now follow me" Dumbledore began walking out the hall but stopped when he realised that the three were not following

"Who do you think you are?" The Vampire Queen glared at him "To think that you believe I will follow and allow you to join our conversation simply because you order me to do so. You may be an elder amongst your people but you are a barley a toddler amongst mine, yet you believe that you are my superior"

"He has a habit of that" Harry said "would you please follow me to a private venue for our conversation?"

"Of course Harry" She smiled at him

"Follow me" Harry smiled and the everyone followed him

"Mr Potter" Dumbledore said "this is not the way to my office"

"I'm aware" Harry said as he lead them to an empty classroom

"Sorry Dumbles" Harry stopped Dumbledore from entering "this is a private conversation" Daphne and the Queen slipped past him

"I am the headmaster, I demand…"

"Nothing, you demand nothing" Harry cut him off "this is between me and the vampire nation, you're title as headmaster means nothing here. Good day to you"

"Headmaster" The Queen said "if you attempt to listen in or disrupt my conversation then you can consider the next human-vampire war to be caused by your lack of respect"

Dumbledore jumped back as if he was slapped, the Queen was willing to go to war with humans just for the chance to talk to Harry. She could be bluffing but he couldn't take that chance, the vampires weren't on Voldemorts side this time and he didn't want to do anything to risk that.

"Very well" Dumbledore cast a disappointed look at Harry, almost as if he thought it would get Harry to feel bad about his decision

"Off you go then" Harry prompted, clearly the look didn't work. Dumbledore turned and walked off. Harry closed the door and placed multiple locking and privacy charms.

"I don't see how you can stand to be around that man" The Queen commented

"I usually try to avoid him unless I have an opportunity to irritate him" Harry admitted

"I see you're still the same as ever" She smiled, she then looked at Daphne "and this is your fiancée?"

"Daphne Greengrass" Harry walked over to Daphne and held her hand "beautiful, smart and perfect for me" Daphne blushed at the praise but did her best to keep a straight face

"Are you sure you wouldn't prefer me?" The Queen gestured to herself "My offer is still open"

"Which offer?" Daphne asked Harry

"The one where she turns me into a vampire and I become her husband" Harry replied before turning to the queen "I appreciate the offer but no thank you" He said, much to the relief of Daphne.

"Very well" The Queen sighed "I am here to talk to you about the one called Voldemort, I did not wish to simply say this in a letter, he was allied with us during the last war. This time, I wanted to make it clear that we will stay neutral in the war. You may be disappointed that we are not fighting on your side but my people are insisting that if we must join the humans then we fight on Voldemorts side. And I'm sure you don't want that"

"You'd be correct" Harry nodded "thank you, it means a lot"

"Think nothing of it" The Queen replied "you may consider it as me paying my debt to you"

"Still, thank you. Is there anything else?"

"No, that was all I had to say, I simply preferred saying it to your face than writing it on a letter."

"Shall I escort you?" Harry offered

"No, thank you but I am more than capable of doing so on my own" The Queen turned to Daphne "as for you, you had better become a faithful and supportive wife, because if you don't then I assure you that I will make your life miserable"

"Yes" Daphne gulped "I will"

"That's good" She said as Harry removed all the charms, she walked out of the door and made her way out of the castle

"You alright?" Harry asked Daphne "She can be a bit intimidating"

"Yeah" Daphne nodded as she pulled Harry into a hug "I can't believe you refused the queen of vampires for me"

"I can, you're brilliant" Harry kissed her on the forehead

"Well thank you" Daphne kissed him on the lips

"Hold on" Harry let her go "idiot incoming"

"Mr Potter" Dumbledore arrived "has the Queen left?"

"Yes" Harry nodded

"What did you discuss with her? Was it about the war? Did she…"

"I will tell you" Harry cut him off as he grabbed Daphne's hand "but I will tell you at the next order meeting"

"But Mr Potter, I…"

"You will tell me when it is, because as I remember, you agreed to allow me to attend all meetings. So, if you want that information then you will wait until the next meeting. See ya later Dumbles" Harry walked out of the classroom with Daphne following him, the walked down the hall.

"Mr Potter!" Dumbledore shouted "I'm not finished! Mr Potter!" He chased after the two, just as they turned the corner.

Dumbledore turned the same corner, but to his surprise, the pair had vanished. He couldn't see any hints of apparition at all, he waved his wand to check if the pair was invisible but they weren't. They weren't there. This left Dumbledore with another mystery to solve, how did they do that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.4K 50
How would the wizarding world react to a Boy Who Lived who is much different from what they expected? One that is set to change the course of the mag...
16.5K 359 9
I don't own Harry Potter and this will not follow cannon. Harry Potter was the elder brother to Hunter Potter the boy who lived had birthright to t...
4K 110 17
Harry James Potter and his twin sister Olivia Jane Potter, discovered an amazing secret about themselves last year. They were actually a witch and a...
64.6K 1.5K 29
What if James and Lily Potter were hiding something about Lily's pregnancy? What if Harry had a twin that no one knew about? What if Voldemort tried...