A Survivor's life in the dung...

By TheManCandy

Witness the journey of a man who lost everything, as he dives in the dungeon for strength and power. will he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcements
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
I'm sorry.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Fuck Me
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (Noice)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
No Update Today
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Announcement
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
no chapter today
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Sorry
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Not a chapter (contain slight spoiler)
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 Epilogue (Book1)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Heracles Familia (New Members)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Greetings!!!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Sorry
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Well, Y'all Might Be Wondering.
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Welp, it's that time of the year again.
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 108

231 13 4
By TheManCandy

August arrived back home, he was supposed to head to guild, but with what he experienced on the gate, he reckon that doing so would be a hassle as well. 'There's always tomorrow.' he sighed as he opened the door.

"Captain!" A loud voice greeted him, as he spot Kiez running towards him, he looked quite relief to see August, which raised question inside the captain's head. "Captainthankgoodnessyourback! Theoth-"

"Woah! Slow down." August cut him off as he scratched his cheeks. "Isn't it too quiet here? Where is everyone?" he asked as he looked around, not seeing anyone else inside the manor.

"Well..." Kiez then proceeded to explain everything, how the adventurers of Takimekazichi familia did a pass parade,  how Denki, Helga, Eira, and Bors, went inside the dungeon along with two gods including Hestia, along with other adventurers to rescue Bell. While He (Kiez), Ozwald, Katty, Thorne, and Jugo, stayed behind to wait for Bell, if he ever succeeded in climbing up on his own, to collect information from adventurers if they saw bell, and to inform August if he returned while they are still inside the dungeon. "...That's the gist of it."

August listened attentively to him, he processes the information he had received. "Let me get this straight... You're saying that the others lead by Denki, are escorting two deities inside the dungeon? What in the world is the old man doing? He should have known better than to allow Lady Hestia to five inside the dungeon."

"Well she can be persuasive." An answer came from up the stairs, Heracles had a stoic look on his face as he walked down from his office. "And I would rather have Denki, and the others watch over her, rather than her marching inside the dungeon alone."

"You've gotten soft old man. Usually, you would just tie her up." August chuckled to himself.

"Hestia is many things, but stupid isn't one of it. I knew her for a long time, and she would always find a way to get what she wants." Heracles paused as he looked at August. "Well, at least she was respectful enough to ask for permission. That being said..." in an instant, Heracles' first connected on the top of his head.

August head snapped down, as a look of surprise filled his face, he couldn't sense the blow coming.

Kiez saw the whole thing and was shell shocked, he didn't expect Heracles to punch August. He gulped as he stared at his god, and from the looks of things, he was angry.

"What the hell was that for?!" August questioned, his face scrunched up as he turned quiet, the look on Heracles face made him aware that the god was truly angry this time.

"Your disrespect had gone long enough." Heracles looked down at August, his voice was a bit cold which made August gulp. Knowing the god for a long time, he knew just when to shut up, and this is one of those times.

Heracles sighed and pinched the bridges of his nose. "That being said, this was out of everyone's control, but next time if you want to leave to visit your family's grave, be sure to ask first." Heracles then turned and walked away, but before he leaves completely, he looked back at August. "What are you waiting for? Go get them."

"Consider it done." August answered seriously, he doesn't really know who this Bell guy is, and he never even met the guy, but he seems to be a friend of everyone in the familia. And he knew one thing, He was Hestia's only child, and he was quite fond of the goddess.

"Kiez." August called on the novice adventurer. Kiez looked at him and gulped, seeing the serious expression on his face. "Gather the rest. Meet me in the dungeon." He turned for the door, a small smile rising on his lips.

"...uhmm... Meet you? Shouldn't we move together to save time?" Kiez asked curiously.

"Well, I have to pick someone up." He looked back towards Kiez with a smirk on his face. "I'm gonna get ourselves a supporter." he then moved so quickly that he vanished from Kiez's vision in a matter of seconds.

Kiez just stood there, still confused. "B-But we already have a supporter?" he asked while pointing to himself, as he was mainly used as the supporter by Denki when they dived in the dungeon. But by now, he was only talking to the air.

.
.
.
.
.

-Apollo manor.

Froke felt repulsed as Hyakinthos pulled her by her arms, she was numb at the pain as her captain's fingers dug in her hands. All she could was disgust, knowing what will happen tonight.

She dreaded every step she took as it brought her closer towards the room of Apollo. By this point, all she could think of is that he'll be done with her quick.

Her eyes were dead, as light seems to vanish in it. Hyakinthos pulled her even harder, he looked back towards Froke, a look of annoyance in his face. "Hurry the fuck up, trash!"

Froke by now had threw all her hope, she just nodded and complied, having no energy to even fight back, after all, she knew she couldn't do a thing even if she wanted to.

They arrived in front of the god's room, Hyakinthos knocked and waited for a moment, as Apollo's angry voice screamed for him to come in.

He opened the door and bowed respectfully towards his god, he then pulled Froke inside and spoke. "My lord, as you ordered, I brought Froke here."

Apollo looked coldly towards the mortal, and gestured for him to leave. Hyakinthos bowed one last time, before smiling sadisticly towards Froke. He knew what was about to happen, but he didn't care one bit. He closed the door, locking Froke alone with Apollo.

"Froke, Froke, Froke..." Apollo's voice made Froke body shiver in disgust, she hated how the god calls her name. It made her feel like shit. Apollo walked closer, his hand clutching Froke's chin, as he forcefully made her look towards him. "Beautiful as always."

Froke could feel her hair standing as Apollo face came closer towards her face, he then whispered at her ear. "I can't wait to start my dear Froke." he then forcefully pushed her down. The smile on his face growing larger, as he moved towards his cabinet.

Tears started to fill her eyes, no matter how many times she experience this, she always felt scared, and disgusted by it. Being used as a plaything by the god.

Apollo took a whip out of his cabinet, he then turned towards Froke, the sadistic smile he had growing larger. He slowly walked towards the half-breed girl, swinging the whip in the air as a sharp smack echoes inside the room. But before he could lay a hand, multiple loud knocks banged on his door.

Apollo face grew angry, he specifically ordered his familia not to disturb him during his time with Froke.

He marches towards the door, his face growing red in anger. He forcefully opened it, and screamed on top of his lungs. "WHAT?!!"

"My lord!" it was Luan Espel, the level 1 pallum. He was sweating hard, and from the looks of it, he had ran towards Apollo's room with everything he had. "G-Gaè bulg. H-he's outside calling for the tr- for Froke!"

Apollo paused, his face processing the information he had heard. While Froke's eyes bulged when she heard the name.

'August?' Froke gulped. 'No... He's gonna get himself killed.' she panicked as she stood up, pushing her body forcefully. In her mind, no matter how strong August was, he couldn't possibly stand up to a god. But before she can, Apollo kicked her back down, she yelp in pain, as his boots connected to her abdomen.

"Stay down bitch! Don't you fucking move!" Apollo spat angrily as his face grew even redder. "Fuck! FUCK!!!" He cursed out loud.

"My lord? W-what should we do?" The pallum asked.

"LET ME THINK!!!" He screamed angrily towards the pallum. His hand pulling on his hair as his face turned uglier and uglier.

Suddenly he stopped, like a machine, his head slowly turned towards Froke. "You!" he spoke coldly. "Yes... You... You did this. You fucking bitch..." Apollo by now wasn't thinking straight anymore, he was afraid, and for Froke, it was the very first time she ever saw Apollo this scared. "YES IT WAS YOU!!! I'll FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" Apollo snatch the sword that was hanging on Luan's hips.

He then walked towards Froke, a deranged smile on his face. "With you dead, the gaè bulg might leave. Yes... You're the reason he's here in the first place." All logic was now thrown out of Apollo's head due to fear.

But before he could take one more step, a huge amount of mana filled the entire room. Nay, the entire space within Apollo's manor.

A primal fear engulfed everyone's heart, clutching it, as everyone forgot how to breath. Especially Apollo. He could feel death clutching his neck.

He could hear footsteps coming towards his room, and he knew it, those where the steps of death coming for him.

'He'll kill me!' that was the only thing Apollo could think of. All logical thoughts exited his mind.

And then he arrived, walking nonchalant, with Hyakinthos in his left hand, choking him and carrying him for everyone to see. "Good evening. I came for my supporter." he smiled politely, but his eyes was staring coldly towards Apollo, as his killing intent assaulted the god.

Apollo couldn't think straight anymore, all he could think about is the weapon on August's hand, and how he could kill him with it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***

Chapter 108 is now complete. How are you all enjoying the story so far?

Short Chapter today, sorry about that.

Please leave a comment, review, and feedback to help me improve this fanfic. Every little thing helps me understand your preferences and will contribute to writing a better fanfic for you all to enjoy.

Thank you for following this fanfic. I hope you're enjoying it.

Have a good day, everyone. Love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 0 9
I should have died long ago, it's been seven years since I was kidnapped and the torture began. Ronos, a council leader for Lyrec City has power over...
47.2K 1.4K 25
"i'll love you to death but I'll expect the same from you" ✧・゚: *✧죽음의 천사・゚:*✧ y/n is super obsessive over people once she falls in love with them an...
4.6K 254 15
''I'm tired" Getting isekai is fun they say. Isekai is great they say, bullshit. Everything is all fun and games until you're the one who ended up ex...
200K 7.2K 40
(spoiler warnings for vol 12 of the lightnovel for Tensei slime) Danmachi x TSSDK A country loses its king, and another gains a final boss. Having...