The Teaching Assistant (A My...

By Memeyqueeny69

Amelia Tano got a strange call at 3 am by the principal of UA, Nezu! Strangely enough he offers her a job in... More

Before You Begin!
Mystery Letter
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not a Chapter: Let's Talk Costumes
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
New Years Special
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Reaction

332 10 0
By Memeyqueeny69

Nezu was preparing for the new school year, as always the school got over 1000 applications again and it's taking time to go through them. What he didn't expect was for one of his secretary's to bring him a letter, from America. Not only that, but a letter where the address bounced back to a PO box that is owned by a new agency that was built in New York about a decade ago.

The Beam Line Agency.

Nezu stares at this letter while drinking his morning cup of tea, which is his 5th cup of tea. Before putting the paperwork aside and grabbing his letter opener. Upon opening he was met with words, they were messy, like a toddler wrote them but they were at least understandable.

Upon finishing the letter he began to cackle before picking up his tea. If his old friend truly thought this human of his was a good fit, who would he be to deny it, after all experiment EX-0271 was just as intelligent as him, only down side was that Cat couldn't speak at all.

"This year will be.. interesting." Nezu says to no one but himself as he cackles a little unhinged again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...
850K 33.2K 91
(Continues in books 2 and 3!) (Y/N) Kayama is attending one of the greatest hero schools in the world... UA! The faculty this year consists of a var...
4.1K 128 52
My Hero Academia fanfiction following the Anime series with my own twists and OC. Hiroko Midoriya is the daughter of Inko and Hisashi Midoriya, aka...
183K 9.9K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...