ENCHANTRESS ||18+||

By DEADLYPARADISE_

Book one of cursed series~ ENCHANTRESS' He~ Alexandr Kuznetsov' The most imperishable empire of Russia which... More

Copyright
Aesthetics
1
2 |18+|
3
5
6
7
8
9
Note
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
BLAST
New

4 |15+|

659 31 3
By DEADLYPARADISE_

Alexandr Kuznetsov
•••••••

unexpectedly I had to get married, I don't have any plans for relationships, one nightstand is sufficient.

But her, bubblegum, looks ethereal. I still remember when I first saw her on the roads, her brown orbs, long wavy hair, beautiful skin, everything looked enchanting.

The very moment I saw her a desire to touch her, ruin her, made her scream under me arise in my body.

Ohhh, bubblegum just by her one thought my pants twist inside it.
But I have no thoughts of marrying her but end up this way.

I was in my thoughts when I heard Arsalan yelling in joy

"well bhabhi looks enchanting and beautiful "

I just gave him a tight-lipped smile and looked at August, he seemed more silent than usual.

"ohh god, I wonder how this cold-hearted got this innocent soul "

Arsalan mumbled taking a seat on the opposite chair.

"He married her at gunpoint and she is nothing but the compensation of all the losses Alex had faced because of her father "

August spoke looking into my eyes as if he were throwing draggers on me, Arsalan looked at me with 'What the fuck look'

I am not answerable to anyone not even my brothers that is why I had married her when I didn't want to.

I looked at them with a dangerous glare and retorted

"In whatever circumstances we had married, she is my wife and your queen "

It was almost night and I was really stuck in my office working 24/7 but I had to go, my princess must be waiting for me.

I exited the office and made my way towards the dining, marina and Arsalan were already sitting in their places.

I took my seat in the centre, soon enough a small figure jumped on my chest and I knew who it was my only princess.

"Alexi, I missed you "

Elsa spoke, I took her in my arms and made her sit on my lap, she was yawning, my beautiful princess.

(Guys don't get the wrong idea ) she is not my daughter but not less than that, Marina is her mother and the mystery after this will be told to you later.

"I am sorry princess"
I mumbled while kissing her cheeks. I was kissing her but someone's aroma distracted me.

I looked in that direction and saw her in a whole white dress, her hair up in a bun and a few strands of hair falling on her face.

She was not wearing any makeup but still, she looked enchanting and that black circular dot type thing(bindi) between her brows was the cherry on the top.

She placed dishes on the table and the smell of food filled our nostrils.

"Sam made the whole dinner "
Marina spoke whereas Arsalan got up from his seat and started to smell the fabulous scent.

Our eyes met and she instantly awaited her gaze, nervousness could be seen on her face and I slightly smirked looking at her.

"take a seat, Sam "

Marina gestured to her but she refused and Marina forced her

"Sam we are family and we all eat together, so please it's a rule"

She nodded and took a seat beside Marina

"Ahhhhhahh, biryani, korma, palak ki sabji, phulke bhabhi aap jesaa koi nahi "

Arsalan spoke in Hindi as if I didn't know of course I knew 200 languages

My dad had trained me to become indestructible and skilled me in various domestic ways.

Soon enough August joined us and sat beside my bubblegum.

I took some biryani, and korma on my plate and just by the aroma I was damn hungry.

I took a bite and my heart melted, I Had never eaten this delicious food in my whole life.

I ate and even fed Elsa and Arsalan murmured while eating

"bhabhi aapke hath mae jaado hai, dil karta hai aapke hath chum lu"

She blushed hearing this, and suddenly a wave of anger hit me how could he speak this way and who gave her permission to blush?

I got out of my thoughts when Elsa asked me in her sweetest voice

"Alexi who is that beautiful girl "

A little smile placed on my lips and was about to answer but Marina spoke.

"she is your aunt, Aunt Sam "

"Aunt Samy"

Elsa mumbled under her breath and I stuffed her mouth with the food

August was silent for the whole dinner but at last, he looked at her and complimented them with a smile

" Thank you for this delicious food, I was really famished "

She smiled in return and again, I had to teach her well the next moment Arsalan took her hands in his and kissed her on the back of her hand.

Her cheeks were tainted red she smiled and I got up making a thud sound and left the room.

Samyuktha
••••

I was standing near the window looking at the moon and thinking about the changes in my life.

I had thought about escaping a lot of times but this mansion was surrounded by huge tall tears It seemed like a forest.

' I never let myself feel that my actions have made anyone sad, people seem to be getting worse, sometimes better than worse and sometimes better than better
But I got worse than worse.

I was deep in my thoughts when I felt someone's presence behind me, his toxic fragrance filled the whole room.

I didn't turn around to look who it was but the beating of my heart accelerated, I was getting goosebumps.

I felt two muscular arms wrapped around my waist from behind and he spoke in his hoarse voice making me look down at my feet.

"bubblegum, why is your heart beating this furiously "

I didn't answer him when his grip grew more tight and speak

"Answer your master bubblegum"

"I don't know master "

I stutter out my words knowing his capacity to do the worst to me.

"is my bubblegum afraid "

He questioned me in a dangerously soft tone ,I gulped a huge amount of saliva and replied

"No master"

He turned me around furiously and pushed me into the window frame, he encircled his hand on my throat in a choking manner.

And applied pressure on it, I held his one hand with my both hands to get out of his grip but it was too hard.

He came dangerously closer to me and murmured

"is my bubblegum not terrified of her master "

I nodded my head and spoke

"yes master, I am scared "

"scared of whom "he asked

"you Master" I replied

The grip on my throat loosened a little but still, he didn't leave me

He uttered looking into my eyes

"my bubblegum likes to blush when other men praise her, right bubblegum "

He was dangerously close to me my heart was beating at inhuman speed inside my chest

He placed a butterfly kiss on my jaw, shiver ran down my body to my spine.

And continue

"but never do anything to get praised by her master "

"why toy" he questioned

A sudden wave of anger hit my senses, I pushed him on his shoulder with my all strength.

He stumbled on his steps and there was a flame of anger in his eyes but I care less because I am not a toy.

Which he could mould and play as per his wish, I am a human who has a heart and a soul.

I spoke without stuttering

"I am not your toy or a plaything, you forced me to be your wife "

He looked at me for good minutes and held my wrist, dragging me out of the room while mumbling

"let me show you how I treat my wife "

He was continuously dragging me from my room to the stairs and further but I stopped him by holding the staircase.

He looked at me with bloodshot eyes but I was still with my determination, I didn't want to go anywhere with him.

He suddenly picked me up and tossed me on his shoulders like a rag doll as if I weight nothing.

I hit his back with my hands but it does not affect his muscular back.

Soon I heard something ding and the second moment he threw me on the seat, we were in his car.

He drove off to somewhere I don't know, it was late at night. The streetlights were the only source of clear view.

"where are we going "
I asked receiving a glare with a smirk from him.

Suddenly he accelerated the speed, I was scared, really scared Other cars were also there on the road and he was overtaking them.

"slow down the car "
I screamed at him and he accelerated more, I was terrified to my core.

"Please slow down the car "
He didn't as if he didn't listen.

He looked towards me, his hands were on the steering wheel but his eyes were on me instead of the road and ordered

"come, sit on my lap "

I shook my head and he increased the speed even more

"Are you coming or should I speed up the car" he threatened me

I looked at the speed and it was increasing from 160 to 180 to 200 to, he was increasing without thinking, I screamed in fear

"I will sit, please slow down the car "

He neither slows down nor speeds up. I didn't have any choice nor I could escape I slowly got out of my passenger seat and sat on his lap.

He pushed my back towards himself, his one hand was on the wheel and the other one on my waist.

"Please now, slow down the car "
I pleaded

He pushed me more towards himself and our private areas were touching, he groaned and I don't know for what.

"tell me who do you belong to bubblegum "he asked in his hoarse voice

I know this was his wicked game, but I was scared, I didn't want to trigger him anymore. I answered
While stuttering

"you..you master "

"to whom do your little pussy belongs, " he asked again

"you master "

"who's dick will enter inside your cunt"

"your's master "

"Who is your master "

"you....master "

I answered his every question, obeying him against my will.

"kiss me " he ordered making my eyes widen in shock.

"master you are dri..."

I was unable to finish my sentence when he cut me off

"so my doll wants me to kiss her "

I immediately retorted

"No master, I will do, I will do"

He nodded and waited for me, I leaned towards his face and kissed his cheek he groaned and yelled.

"I asked for a kiss, not a peck, kiss me on the lips "

He was driving how could I kiss his lips, I was scared but I still asked

"Master, can I kiss you on the neck "

"I asked on my lips but it's your first time asking me, do it" he answered.

I lean towards his neck giving him butterfly kisses all over his neck.

His hands were caressing my back up and down, he stopped me after a few minutes and utter

"grind "

"I don't know how to do it master"

I answered because I don't know what grind means but I am damn sure it is something related to my body.

He gave me an unamused look and guided me

"Rub your hips on mine, create friction "

I obeyed what he said, I was grinding my hips on his continuously.

I begged "Master please slow down the car " but he increased even more.

"faster " he ordered

I obeyed and was grinding on him and something weird was happening in my body, I didn't want this, I never wanted it, this was my worst nightmare.

"Veer bhai saa ham kaha jaa rahe hai "(where are we going brother Veer) I asked my brother as I was really happy to go out with him.

"jaha bhi tum kaho meri gudiya"( wherever you want my doll)

I was very happy to leave that huge palace which felt like a cage. the only person who cares or loves me is my elder brother.

I was jumping on the seat when my brother spoke with care

"Gudiya tum gir jaogi" (you will fall my doll)

Then I jumped and sat on his lap, he smiled and looked at me and poked my cheeks.

Something huge hit us hard, two arms wrapped around me, my head got buried in some protection and I saw everything flying.

I screamed when suddenly a huge wheel hit our car "veeer bhai saaaa" ( brother Veer)

I was still grinding on him, I whispered /yelled "Veer bhai saa " and a tear fell down my eyes. my senses blanked out, black dots appeared in front of my eyes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ENCHANTRESS and CASPIAN will be updated alternatively.

Your dear
AUTHOR.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826K 54.8K 41
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
383K 21.3K 75
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES ✨ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

208K 8.3K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
346K 5.6K 52
❦"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 #𝟏"❦ • 𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 works as a stripper at club LUX after she escaped from her father, Valentine Ros...