Home

Per AMAC45

In 2018, Freya Nightingale was poised to be the next big then in World Football, but three days before she wa... Més

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98

57

324 23 2
Per AMAC45

Freya's POV

"Here Nightingale's." Azura says as she hands Raven tonight's line-up for our World Cup Opening match.

"Thanks." Raven says with a smile then she and I look at the line-up.

1-Katana Solo
25-Sarah Gorden
8-Julie Johnston
4-Naomi Girma
21-Emily Fox
2-Azura Nwigwe
16-Rose Lavelle
15-Catarina Macario
11-Sophia Smith
14-Talia Martin(C)
7-Freya Nightingale

After I look at the line-up, I pass it behind me then I relax for the rest of the drive while snuggling Raven.

Once at MetLife Stadium, the bus parks then everyone gets off and heads to the locker room.

When we get to the locker room everyone puts their stuff down in their respective lockers.

Once my stuff is in my locker, my teammates and I head outside for the pitch inspection.

When I get onto the pitch, I head to the center circle, stand on the center spot, then I do the Haka.

Taringa whakarongo!
Kia rite! Kia rite! Kia mau!
Hī!
Ringa ringa pakia!
Waewae takahia kia kino nei hoki!
Kia kino nei hoki!
Ka mate, ka mate
Ka ora' Ka ora'
Ka mate, ka mate
Ka ora' Ka ora'
Tēnei te tangata pūhuruhuru
Nāna ne I tiki mai whakawhiti te rā
A Upane! Ka Upane!
A Upane Kaupane
Whiti te rā,!
Hī!

After I finish doing the Haka, I head back to the locker room.

When I get to my locker I take my AirPods out, then I take out my nose ring, I take off my necklaces, earrings, bracelet, and my rings.

After my jewelry is off, I put my jewelry in it's safe then I put my jewelry safe, phone, and AirPods in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I take off my tracksuit and put my dark brown locs up in a ponytail then I put on my warm up top and my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker and put on my socks, my shin pads and my yellow boots.

Once I'm dressed Sophia comes over and sits in-between my legs.

"Hey Soph." I say.

"Hi Frey." Sophia says as she hugs my leg then she sits up straight as I begin running my fingers through her long luscious hair.

After a minute of playing with my friend's hair, I pull it back into the normal bubble braid she puts it in for games.

Once Sophia's hair is in a bubble braid, I lean down and kiss my friends head.

After I kiss her head, Sophia and I get up, walk out of the locker room, and head onto the field with the outfield players.

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my white and red jersey while Cairo does her last minute talks.

When the last minute talks end, we are told to head to the tunnel so I kiss my girlfriend and hug her before I head out to the tunnel

Once in the tunnel, I line-up in-between Naomi and Julie then I wait for us to be called out.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so I follow Naomi out onto the field.

Once on the field we stand in line for the Australia anthem then myself, most of the ladies in the starting XI, and most of the ladies on the bench kneel for our anthem.

When our anthem finishes, we stand up then we shake hands with the refs and every Australian starter except for Sam Kerr.

Sam said some wild shit about Katana's deceased Ukrainian family so fuck Sam Kerr.

After we shake hands, we take a starting XI picture, Talia does the coin toss, then we do our team huddle before we head onto the field.

Once everyone is on the field Kerr kicks off.

The first 20 minutes of the game are a bit boring for us since the ball sorta lives in our half.

"Thank fuck." I say when Kerr heads the ball way over the bar after a corner then I look at Emily. "Foxy go up front for a minute."

"Uh okay." Emily says then she runs up field while I stay close to goal.

I haven't touched the fucking ball all game.

"Kat to me." I nonchalantly say then Katana claps her hands three times which is our non verbal signal for her to acknowledge what someone's saying.

After Katana claps she places the ball down on the 6 yard box line then she passes over to me.

Once I have the ball I start dribbling up field then Cortnee Vine starts jogging at me.

When the winger gets to me I easily nutmeg her then I step around her and keep running upfield with the ball.

As I approach midfield I see all three of the Aussie midfielders running at me

"Well this is gonna be fun." I mumble then I dribble towards the Aussie's.

Right before I'm trapped by the Aussie's I chip the ball over them towards Talia then I dance around the Aussie midfielders.

After I dance around the Aussie midfielders I watch Talia head the ball back down into my path so I run onto the ball and dribble towards goal.

As I approach the 18 yard box I see one of the Aussie defenders closing me down from the left so I shoot the ball towards the top right corner then I watch the ball fly past the Aussie keeper and hit the back of the net making the score 1-0.

"YEAH FREY." I hear Sophia shout as I jog towards the corner flag then I do a cartwheel which leads into me doing a backflip.

When I land my backflip, I immediately begin moonwalking towards the corner flag.

"That was nuts." Rose says as Sophia jumps on me.

"You speedy woman." Sophia says making me chuckle then I hug my teammates.

After I hug everyone we jog back upfield.

"I take it you wanna be left wing again?" Foxy asks with a smile.

"Yes." I say causing Foxy to chuckle. "Yes I would."

- - - - -

"I hope we score more this half." I say as Talia and I walk out onto the pitch for the first half.

After I scored we peppered the Australian goal with shots for the last 25 minutes of the first half, but the shots were either saved by the keeper or hit the post.

"Same." Talia says.

"What play are we running?" I question.

"Wolf." Talia says.

"Sweet." I say then I head to the center spot.

Once at the center spot I get handed the ball so I set it down then I wait.

While I'm waiting I look up in the stands to try and find my moms, sister, and Everest.

Eventually I find them in their suite so I wave which earns waves back then I wait for the ref to blow her whistle.

A couple seconds later the ref blows her whistle so I pass the ball to Talia.

Once Talia has the ball I watch the GOAT dribble through the defense and fire off a shot that the Aussie goalie parry's up and over the bar giving us a corner.

"She's a fucking cheat code." I mumble as I jog over to the corner.

Once at the corner I grab the ball and set it up then I step back and wait for the whistle.

A minute later I hear the whistle being blown then I do my run up and cross the ball into the box.

After the ball leaves my foot, I watch it fly through the air then I see Talia head it into the goal for our second goal.

"Fuck yeah." I say then I jog over to my teammates who are hugging Talia.

"Cortnee wake up." I hear one of the Aussie's say causing my teammates and I to see the Aussie's huddled around one of their teammates.

Since I have medical training I squat down next to the Aussie's.

"Excuse me." I say then I check over the knocked out Aussie. "Shit."

"What?" Hayley Raso asks.

"You all should probably look away." I say then I open Cortnee's mouth and grab her tongue so she doesn't choke on it.

"Oh my god." Someone says.

"Told you." I say then I turn and look at the sideline. "HURRY UP."

"What happened?" Julie asks.

"She tripped and fell into someone's knee which knocked her out." One of the Aussie's says.

"Your fucking medical team need an ass kicking for how long they've taken." I say then I see one of the Aussie medical people finally arrive.

I decided not to shit talk then I pass off care to the Aussie medical people.

"Fucking disgusting." I say as I wipe my hand off on my shirt while I walk over to the sideline.

When I get to the sideline I take off my jersey and hand it to one of the staff then one of the medical people disinfects my hand.

Once my hand is disinfected I get handed a new jersey so I put it on and head over to my position on the field and wait.

While I'm waiting I feel myself dissociating which isn't good.

"Freya." I hear Raven say then someone snaps in front of my face. "Freya can you hear me."

"Hmm?" I question then I blink a few times.

"Can you hear me?" Raven questions.

"Yeah?" I say. "Why are you on the field?"

"The games been over for like thirty minutes." Raven says.

"Oh." I say. "Did we win?"

"We won 4-0." Raven says.

"Did I play good?" I question.

"You scored the first goal then assisted the other 3." Raven says. "Talia scored the other three."

"Ooh." I say. "I think I dissociated."

"Well you saved a lady from choking." Raven says.

"Oh." I say then I notice I'm not wearing a shirt. "Why am I in just a sports bra?"

"You switched shirts with Ellie Carpenter." Raven says.

"Oh." I say. "I'd like to go now."

"Alright Frizzy." Raven says. "Let's get going."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Perfection Per quinci

Literatura romàntica

95.4K 4K 29
World Class... Queen-La Reina... Perfection... She has to be perfect. If she's not perfect, she's not performing. If she's not performing, she's b...
188K 4.1K 40
As the title says :) #1Aitana #1Vivianne #1Ingrid #3Women
361K 8.1K 128
This is going to be my second one shot/imagine book, so many of you wanted me to make another one after finishing my first one, so here you go:) I'll...
176K 5.7K 38
For the Bronze-Walsh family, life seems perfect But will it stay like that for much longer? Follow Rosie, Lucy and Keira's journey as they continue t...