Helluva Boss

By hawk_birds

Helluva Boss Harem x Female!Imp!Reader ______________________________________________________________________... More

Murder Family
A Dream
Information
Loo Loo Land
Spring Broken
C.H.E.R.U.B
The Harvest Moon Festival
Truth Seekers
Ozzie's
I Like Writing On Walls
Queen Bee
Info-Chan
Info-Chan Part Two
That's Entertainment - A Special
Seeing Stars
Exes And Oohs
Western Energy
Just a Random Rant
Reality
Info-Chan: Another One
Unhappy Campers
Info-Chan: Quick Quesion
Quick Story Update
On Last Thing
Oops
Q & A?
Mammon's Magnificent Musical Mid-Season Special
Q & A
.Community Post. IMPORTANT
Q & A TIME!!!!
Q & A TIME!!!!!! [Pt. 2]
Full Moon

The Circus

4.9K 120 56
By hawk_birds

Third Person POV

The episode opens with an exterior shot of the Paimon's mansion. Cut to Young Stolas asleep in his bed, surrounded by stuffed animals while hugging one resembling a demonic Max from Sam & Max. Stolas wakes up, yawns, and smacks his lips. [This is in the past so they are younger!]

A young Stolas eyes shoot open in realization and sits up, "My birthday, my birthday! It's my birthday!" He smiled brightly.

Stolas leaps out of the sheets and lands on all fours on the floor. He runs off to his dressing room, arms raised in excitement as an Imp butler walks into view to attend to him.

"Yaaaay! Birthday, birthday! WOOHOO! Birthday tiiiiime!" Stolas was practically jumping up and down.

Mister Butler opens a tin of hair gel and begins applying it to Stolas.

"Calm yourself, young prince. You know excitement is unbecoming of a Goetia." The Butler sighed.

"Oh!" Stolas tries to calm down, "Right." He smiled.

Stolas takes a deep breath to calm himself. As Mister Butler walks off to retrieve Stolas' vest and cape, returning to put them on him.

"But, Father told me, today is the day, I am old enough to know my purpose and responsibility!" Stolas eyes sparkle with glee.

"Of course." The Butler places a crown on Stolas' head, "I'm sure it will be wonderful." He nodded.

Stolas follows the butler out of the dressing room down a large hallway. The wall is lined with four giant pictures of Stolas at various prior ages. The first shows Stolas in his egg, sat upon a pillow and topped with a crown.

The second shows him as a hatchling swaddled up in his crib, his swaddling cloth held together by a pin bearing the Goetia family insignia. He is accompanied by the demon Max plush seen earlier and a star shaped pillow.

The third shows him as what can be assumed to be a toddler, smiling as he hugs the demon Max plush. The fourth and final shows him in his current on-screen appearance, hugging the demon Max plush as an unknown creature drips green slime on his head.

________________________________________________________________________________

Scene cuts to Stolas and the butler standing in front of large double doors, which open to reveal a throne room. Paimon, Stolas' father and King of the Ars Goetia, is seen sitting on the throne in his monstrous black demon form. He stands up, his form shifting to display various demonic creatures as he transforms into his normal, bird-like self. The butler walks over to Paimon and stands next to him as Stolas approaches his father.

"Ahhhh! There is my little, uh..." Paimon seemed confused.

Stolas smiles gleefully at his father, looking up at his father.

Paimon whispers to Butler while pointing at Stolas, "Which son is this one? There's so fucking many." He asked.

"Stolas, your highness." Butler responded.

"Stolas! Yes! Ha! Right, right!" Paimon chuckles, "That's the one!" He begins walking toward Stolas, "The owl boy..." Paimon smiles.

Cuts to Paimon standing in front of little Stolas.

Paimon leans toward Stolas, surprising him, "Well, my little one..." He stands upright and walks behind Stolas, "...it is finally your day of becoming a true part of the Goetia family. How good for you. Are you ready to know what you'll be meant to do to serve Hell?" Paimon asked.

"Yes, Father!" Stolas smiled brightly.

Paimon opens some kind of portal to the cosmos as he speaks, showing Stolas the stars he is meant to study. Two comets, blue and pink, respectively, fly out of the portal and up out of view.

"You will be entrusted with the study of the Earth's skies, the stars, the prophecies they hold, all that stuff." Paimon closes the portal and summons a grimoire, "Isn't that fun? You will begin the studies of your grimoire, which will grant you access to the mortal realm to study and observe..." He levitates the Grimoire to Stolas who is bouncing with excitement, "...and you will grow to be a mighty Prince of Hell, with your own legions to lead and pass on your knowledge to!" Paimon stated.

Stolas was happily confident, "I will do my best, Father!" He smiled confidently.

Paimon leans toward Stolas, "Wonderful!" Paimon started to speaks fast, "Also, son, you are destined to sire.." He pulls a picture of a young Stella from his cloak, "...a precautionary addition to the Goetia family. So, you are now engaged...." He shows Stolas the picture*, "Congratulations. Isn't she charming?" Paimon asked.

Cuts to a close-up of Paimon's picture. It shows a young Stella angrily strangling a Quieve with a bow in a strand of its hair and tears falling from its eye. A second Quieve just like it wearing a collar with the same bow lies on the ground, tears flowing as Stella has one foot planted on its head, likely having already been assaulted by her. Stella herself looks similar to her adult appearance, but of course much younger and has her hair tied up in pigtails. Stolas begins crying and turns away from the picture in fear.

"Ohhh! That's an ugly noise, son. Here.." Paimon pats Stolas on the head, "...how about you cease this bitch crying?" Paimon demanded.

Stolas starts crying harder.

"Hm, that usually works. Oh, would you like it if I took you to the circus in town? Children enjoy the circus, right?" Paimon pats Stolas on he head again, "Would that distract you enough from your non-negotiable future marriage?" He smiled.

Stolas does not respond. A tear rolls down his cheek and drips off.

________________________________________________________________________________

Cuts to a sad Stolas and Mister Butler standing at the top of the stairs into a circus tent. Paimon is not physically present, but instead is shown on the glass of a mirror the butler is holding up. Various Imps are seen filling the bleachers. Circus music plays in the background.

Paimon looks around, then whispers to Butler, "Is there a spot that's close to the front, but also far enough that I don't have to..." He sniffs and gags, "Ugh...smell the poor?" His nose wrinkles in disgust.

Quick pan to Stolas, the butler, and Paimon in the mirror in an otherwise empty bleacher labeled with a crude cloth sign reading 'GOETIA' in dripping black paint.

__________________________________________________________

Cuts to a dark arena as spotlights instantly light up, revealing various circus Imps as they begin performing. Two Imps in clown attire juggle, two more in the background perform spinning front flips into the foreground, and a female Imp does a handstand on a demonic horse as it gallops by the Goetia section of the bleachers.

Paimon chuckles and claps from within the mirror.

Scene pans via the stilt-supported legs of an Imp to two clown Imps juggling while on stilts. A female Imp is seen walking and twirling on a tightrope in the background, holding a yellow umbrella as she does.

Cut back to the Goetia section, Paimon still chuckling and clapping within the mirror. Little Stolas, very clearly Not Having A Good Time Of It, halfheartedly flicks away a peanut that lands on his Grimoire.

Cuts to an Imp breathing fire. The camera pans out and down to reveal the fire-breathing Imp atop an inverted Imp pyramid supported by a wooden stand. Two more Imps in the background leap through hoops held by two Imps in the inverted pyramid, land on their hands, then jump to their feet as the crowd cheers.

A throwing knife flies in from the left and forcefully pans the camera to the right. The knife sticks itself into a wooden board, right next to the hip of a female Imp shown to be tied to said board. The camera pans out to show the knife throwing Imp as the crowd cheers. The Goetia section of the bleachers can be seen in the background.

Cuts back to Stolas, now dejectedly slamming his forehead into his grimoire as the ringleader of the circus begins speaking.

[Idk if anyone else thought this...but the Ring Leader looks like Blitzo but old XD]

[This is future Pandi here!! And uhhh...I was stupid...and forgot this episode]

"Now, everyone's favorite thing about circus shit: the motherfuckin' clowns!" Cash Bucko smiled.

A multitude of frightening Imp clowns with glowing eyes leap out at the audience from behind curtains in the background. Cash Buckzo laughs as they fly outward. The Imps in the audience scream and pull away in terror.

Cuts to a small foot stepping on a pedestal board accompanied by the sound of a bell jingling.

"You ready, Blitzo?" A young Fizzarolli asked offstage.

Cuts to a child Blitzo giving a rope a quick tug.

"Born ready!" A young Blitzo smiled.

Fizzarolli and Blitzo leap off of their boards and begin a flying trapeze act. They pass by the Goetia section of the bleachers, and time appears to slow down as Stolas looks up in awe and then blushes. The camera zooms in on Blitzo.

Cuts to Blitzo landing on a ball as Fizzarolli swings away.

"Haaaaa! Tada!" Blitzo laughs, "Heya, folks! Wanna see me make a horse?" Blitzo takes out a green balloon, blows it up, and attempts to tie it into a horse shape.

It appears as an incomprehensible knot, then immediately pops.

Blitzo's eyes widen in surprise, "Crap." He seemed worried.

Blitzo continues pulling out balloons and attempting to make a horse but keeps getting the same result. His expression grows more worried with each popped balloon. At one point, the balloon somehow appears as a normal oval-shaped balloon. Blitzo is surprised, but the balloon pops nonetheless.

Cuts to the audience, dead silent and unimpressed as Blitzo keeps trying--and failing--to make a balloon horse off-screen.

"De-de-de-de-do-do-do-do- Ah, heheh..." He chuckles nervously, "Horse!" He forced a smile.

He's finally made a horse except it has no legs.

"Well, heh. It was a horse, but then it ate too much sugar and its legs stopped working so he had to amputate. Now, it's a gross worm horse." Blitzo smiled nervously.

Stolas begins to laugh softly, clearly charmed?

Blitzo points at young Stolas, "See? He gets it. Because, horses... they make no sense." Blitzo smirked.

The camera zooms over to show that Young Fizzarolli has joined Young Blitzo with a balloon of his own in his hand. His balloon is red.

"Okay, Blitzo, that's enough horsing around!" Fizzarolli jokes.

He makes a balloon horse perfectly on his first try.

"Hey, everybody! Look at this..." Fizzarolli presents the horse to the crowd, "...it's Banana Pudding the clown horsey!" Fizzarolli smiled.

He makes neighing noises, the crowd laughs while Young Blitzo looks down sadly.

"I liked his broken horse joke, it was funny. Their legs do stop working when they eat too much sugar, it's called laminitis." Stolas stated.

Paimon looks down at Stolas curiously as the little owl demon makes a hooting laugh.

________________________________________________________________________________

The scene changes to Cash drinking backstage as the butler walks in holding the mirror that has the connection to Paimon.

"What a show! That was real great. So, ahem that little clown you have my son really enjoyed that one, I was wondering if I could buy him." Paimon quickly asked.

"Buy him?" Cash questioned.

"Purchase him, yes. Accurate." Paimon claps his hands and the servant pushes a button on the mirror.

The mirror extends out creating the effect like he's leaning over Cash.

"My son doesn't have any friends, you see, and he liked the little clown boy. It's his birthday, he's so sad and I don't want to deal with him. Can I write a check?" Paimon asked.

"Well..." Cash rubs chin, smirking, "Fizzarolli is a big draw. He has a few more shows to be in today, so it would be pretty expensive..." He rubs his thumb and finger together in a gesture.

Paimon was chuckling, "No, no. The other one." Paimon stated.

Cash looked shocked, "Blitzo?" He questioned.

"Correct. How much?" Paimon reasked.

"Wha... Well, he's my son. So... uh. Hm... ah, how much ya got in your pocket?" Cash questioned.

[Me: 0-0 Ohhhh that's his dad? Welp...Now I feel bad for Blitzo and his mother...]

The butler digs around in his pocket and produces a crumpled-up $5 bill and an unopened condom.

"A wadded-up five and a slim-fit condom." Paimon stated.

"Ah, that's plenty. Done." Cash took what Paimon had.

"Splendid! Fetch him for me and we will be on our way." Paimon claps his hands and portals out destroying half the tent in the process.

________________________________________________________________________________

The scene changes to Fizzarolli and Blitzo playing with their balloon horses together.

"I'm Banana Pudding, and I like to dance!" Fizzarolli smiled.

"I am Worm Horse. And I...I am sad!" Blitzo stated.

"Why are you sad, Worm Horse?" Fizzarolli asked.

"Because! I have no legs!" Blitzo said.

"Oh, well that's okay!" Fizzarolli smiled.

"I lost all my legs in the war." Blitzo smiled a bit.

Fizzarolli gasped, "The war?!" He seemed shocked.

"Yes! The great pirate war!" Blitzo smiled.

Fizzarolli looked deadpan at Blitzo, "No, no pirates." He sighed.

"It's a great pirate warrr!" Blitzo smiled playfully.

Fizzarolli looked exasperated, "If you keep talking about pirates, I will punch you." Fizzarolli warned.

"I fought bravely, but I could not run fast enough. They took my legs, there was blood everywhere!" Blitzo acts dramatically.

[I think from this first episode...you can tell that we're going to focus on Blitzo, Stolas, Fizzarolli as characters.]

Fizzarolli was laughing, "Oh, no! Eww, no blood! Blood is disgusting." He snickered.

"No, it's cool!" Blitzo chuckles.

"Well, Banana Pudding is here to save the day with his magical feet he dances around with. He will dance all over worm horse and make him feel better..." Fizzaroli smiled.

"...and theeen..." Blitzo gave a dramatic pause, "...there'll be more bloood!" He squirts ketchup onto his balloon horse.

"Blitzo! that's so gross!" Fizzarolli started laughing more, "...stop!" He laughed.

"Neverrr!" Blitzo laughed.

Cash appears behind them, grabs Blitzo by the arm and pulls him up.

"Boy, I've got a job for you! You are gonna spend the day with one of the Goetia princes." Cash smiled.

"Ew. Why?" Blitzo questioned.

"Because money! Now, listen carefully. You are being bought out to be his playmate, but I want you to steal as much from those rich fuckers as you possibly can." Cash smiled evilly.

Blitzo was scared, "Steal? But, what if I get caught?" Blitzo questioned.

"Don't you want your family to be able to buy a bigger tent? better food? don't you want to be able to help me and your mama out?" Cash asked.

"Of course I wanna help mama!" Blitzo smiled.

"Then, you gotta do this. Everything those rich fucks have will be worth a fortune" Cash hic as drunk hic.

"But, if I'm caught...I'm scared, dad." Blitzo sniffled.

"There are scarier things, aren't there, son?" Cash smirked.

"But..." Blitzo was about to speak but Cash made sad eyes at Young Blitzo as Blitzo defeatedly sighs, "Yes, papa." He looked down.

________________________________________________________________________________

The scene changes to Paimon, his butler, and a young Stolas in front of their house while Blitzo and his father walk up to them.

"Here is your new friend, my son, happy birthday." Paimon smiled.

Stolas smiled excitedly, "A friend?" He seemed more excited.

"I guess? Hi, uh, I'm Blitzo." Blitzo waved.

"I'm Stolas." Stolas bows, "It's nice to..." He gets smacked in the back of the head by his father.

"Ouch!" Stolas rubbed his head in pain.

"Don't bow to that one! He bows to us. Idiot." Paimon groaned.

"Oh, right. Sorry, father..." Stolas looked down sadly.

'I'm so good at daddy-ing!' Paimon thought to himself.

________________________________________________________________________________

The scene changes to Young Blitzo and Stolas inside a library sitting on the floor surrounded by books. Blitzo is bored while Stolas is excitedly info-dumping about the books in question.

Blitzo groans.

"This is my book on the difference between frogs and toads, there's a lot of differences! And this is my book on plants and herbs! Did you know plants can hear you?" Stolas stated.

"Plants are boring! This is all boring stuff!" Blitzo complained.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He looked down dejectedly, "I've never had a friend to share my books with..." Stolas looked down sadly as well.

"You know what would be fun? A game. Let's Play 'Treasure Hunt'." Blitzo smiled.

"What's that?" Stolas asked.

"It's where we pretend we are pirates and we go around the house collecting all the nicest things and then we throw them out the window!" Blitzo smirked.

Stolas seemed incredulous, "We...throw them out the window?" He questioned.

"Yes." Blitzo nods.

" Since when did pirates throw things out windows?" Stolas asked.

"Since like, the dawn of time. Come on, pirates are always throwing stuff out windows." Blitzo stated.

"I don't think they had windows." Stolas looked down.

"What, did a book say that?" Blitzo asked.

"Yes, actually!" Stolas pulls out two books titled 'Pirates' and 'The Porthole Myth', "Several." He smirked proudly.

"Well, in this game..." Blitzo smiles as he grabs the books and chucks them off-screen.

"We're throwing them out the window. Because, it's fun!" Blitzo smirked.

"Well, that's an odd game." Stolas gasps, "Is this an Imp game?" Stolas asked.

"Suuure. Why not?" Blitzo crossed his arms.

"Well, if it's what you want to play?" Stolas questioned.

"Let's do it!" Blitzo smiled excitedly.

The scene switches to the two of them giggling and filling up bags with things from around the house while a xylophone cover of Blitzo's theme plays in the background.

Blitzo sprinting ahead, "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!" He called out.

Stolas runs behind him panting a little with the exertion. They continue going through different areas taking things and giggling. They stop at a chandelier and look at it in wonder. Blitzo takes a piece of it.

"Yes!" Blitzo smiled.

"Yay!" Stolas cheered.

The camera circles around the two. They fall to the floor and lay on their backs giggling.

________________________________________________________________________________

The scene changes and they run by a balcony giggling. There is a whistling noise. Blitzo runs up to the edge of the balcony with his bag of treasures. His father pops out of a bush down below and makes a 'throw to me' gesture.

Blitzo looks behind him to Stolas, who is bouncing on a stool trying to reach something and doesn't see anything. Blitzo grunts with effort and throws the bag of treasure down to his father, who then ducks back into the bush.

"Blitzo, over here!" Stolas called.

Blitzo runs over to join him. The scene changes to the two of them outside by a tree. Stolas is sitting on the roots and Blitzo is climbing it. Blitzo falls out of the tree hanging by only his tail.

"So, what is that? Your diary?" Blitzo asked.

"No, this is my new grimoire! It's a spell book! I have to learn it so I can access the living world!" Stolas smiled.

"The living world? Like the world with humans and stuff? Where the sinners come from?" Blitzo's eyes sparkled.

"Mmhmm." Stolas nodded.

"That's cool!" Blitzo smiled.

"Yes! I'm supposed to use it to study the sky!" Stolas smiled.

"Why?" Blitzo questioned.

"My dad says I can find prophecies, but I don't really know. But, I'm supposed to, that's what my job will be when I grow up. To join the rest of the Goetia family." Stolas informed.

"Well, you know what's I'm gonna do when I grow up?" Blitzo jumps back on the tree, "I'm gonna run my own circus and I'm gonna be the most famous imp ever and I'll be able to do what I want to do, all day! I'm gonna make so much money and buy myself a big building, with a big office!" Blitzo smiled brightly.

"A big office? For a circus?" Stolas questioned.

"Yeah! A big office! Circus business with clowns and horses! and the horses will all have good names like Stapler and Biscuit Queen." Blitzo smiled brightly.

Stolas giggles, "I'm sure you will. That sounds like a good business." Stolas smiled.

"Yeah! And, if you want to apply, I'll hire you. Maybe." Blitzo shrugged.

Stolas chuckles, "You'll hire me?" Stolas asked.

"Yeah, if I feel like it." Blitzo crossed his arms.

"Well, I hope I qualify!" Stolas giggles, "You'd be a good boss." Stolas nodded.

"You say that with sarcasm, but I totes would." Blitzo smirked.

________________________________________________________________________________

The two laugh together and the camera pans out. A thudding sound effect and a title card that says '25 YEARS LATER' drops on the screen. Adult Stolas wakes up looking dejected. He groans and gets dressed in his robe, goes to his boudoir, and takes a bottle of pills. He goes to his library and opens up his grimoire, in the window behind him Blitzo appears and sees the magic floating out of the book. He tries to pull open the window to get inside. Stolas closes the book and walks away. He did not see Blitzo. Blitzo falls off the window.

Stella sounded muffled, off-screen, "Yes, together we're.." The rest sounded muffled.

Stolas checks on a sleeping Octavia and then wanders into his kitchen where Stella is loudly having a phone call.

"I know still being married isn't a big enough occasion. But, to be fair, it's no picnic being married to a boring stiff like Stolas..." Stella stated.

Stolas looks as though he wants to speak to her, but she holds up an index finger at him and he instead walks away to his kitchen table to drink his morning drink. He uses magic to open up and hold the newspaper up in front of him. It reads 'Not Divorced: Anniversary Party! Couples only.'

"Stella, what in Hell is this?" Stolas questioned.

"Ugh, Stolas. You know I like throwing parties. Plus, it's true, so you know you can come if you want." Stella flips her hair feathers and walks away with the butler.

Stolas takes a drink of his morning beverage and the image cuts to him drinking out of a goblet at a fancy party. We see the guests standing and dancing. Stella is with her two bird friends from the pilot.

Stella laughs loudly, "No! Stolas is terrible in bed! I swear to fuck, he just lays there staring at the wall, and I have to do everything! It's embarrassing!" She sighs, "I'm glad one egg fell out of me, so I could stop pretending to want to fuck his scrawny twig ass." She makes a loud drink sip sound and then an even louder laugh as she tosses one of her two glasses behind her and the glass shatters.

Her friends laugh with her. The camera pans to Stolas standing not too far away from the group, clearly hearing everything that's being said about him to his immense displeasure. The camera jumps out slightly so we can see he stands under a banner that proudly proclaims, 'Not Divorced!' while Stella and her entourage walk away laughing.

Stella turns to look directly at Stolas, "What a pathetic fucking man." Stella scoffed.

Stolas snarls like an angry owl.

Stolas catches a butler's attention, "Do you have anything stronger than this?" Stolas questioned.

"We have absinthe, your highness." Butler stated.

Stolas puts his wine glass on her tray and takes the skewers of mice.

"Bring me all of it." Stolas eats all skewers in one bite.

Stella was still muffled and in the background, "Poor people! Ugh, I'm so glad that they're not allowed into this thing. I don't want them anywhere near me." She laughs, "Can you imagine if you didn't have money?" She laughs derogatorily.

A different waiter brings Stolas a tray with a tiny shot glass and a green bottle of absinthe, he pours a shot. Stolas takes the green bottle and begins chugging it.

Someone offscreen called, "Stolas, sir?" The voice spoke.

Stolas gets distracted and chokes on his drink and spits it out.

"I'm fine!" Stolas forced a smile.

Two Hellhound guards holding (Y/N) up between them one looks more wolf-like and the other looks like a dachshund.

"We caught this nasty imp trying to sneak into your chambers, what should we do with her?" The right hellhound questioned.

Stolas seemed confused by the female imp, but saw a certain tattoo on her chest, "Into my chambers, really? Oh, well. That is, concerning." He cleared his throat, "Leave her to me, I will handle her accordingly..." Stolas noticed (Y/N)'s smile of gratitude as he blushed.

The two Hellhounds unceremoniously drop (Y/N).

"Follow me, Imp." Stolas demanded.

Stolas walks past and (Y/N) follows glaring around the room.

The two pass by a hallway and Blitzo looks at the three big portraits on the wall. The first one was a teen Stolas holding the mirror that has his father on it. The second one is possibly Stolas and Stella's wedding day and they both look unhappy and serious.

Stolas is also holding his grimoire in the picture. The third picture is Stolas happily smiling and holding a young smiling Octavia in his arms while they are in space and he's using his powers to play together.

"Look...I uh...didn't mean to interrupt your party but Blitzo..." (Y/N) was stopped by Stolas.

"Don't bother with excuses, I know why you were here..." Stolas walked on.

"You do?" (Y/N) gulped, this was her first mission.

[Blitzo didn't wanna have to deal with Stolas again.]

Stolas leads (Y/N) into a dark private room and closes the door behind them.

"Yes, you are here..." Stolas poses against the closed door, "...to ravish me, weren't you?" Stolas asked.

"Uhhhhhh, you?" (Y/N) questioned.

"Why else would you be breaking into my room?" Stolas walked up to her, "You could've asked to visit you know, but if Blitzo simply introduced me to a pretty thing such as yourself...I wouldn't have minded..." Stolas flirted.

He claps his hands and the room's candles light up.

"Oh, yeah." (Y/N) smiled nervously.

Blitzo peeked from the window as jealousy made his blood boil, seeing Stolas getting close to (Y/N) like that. She'd got a tattoo for a reason. Blitzo sees Stolas' grimoire on the top-most shelf and (Y/N) can see the journey on his face as she decides to play into Stolas' fantasies to get closer to the book.

"Well, you know, I figured since you're a prince and all it might just be easier to scale the walls and slip on in..." (Y/N) flirted.

She wiggles his eyebrows at Stolas, flirtatiously.

Blitzo annoyed, 'Certainly is easier than going through your fucking staff...' He thought.

"One would think you might be here for nefarious reasons, if you are sneaking in during the cover of night." Stolas stated.

"Well, I wanted to crash the party, and it's always more fun, you know, to make an entrance." (Y/N) smiled nervously.

"I recall how Blitzo enjoys making an entrance!" Stolas smirked.

They walk to his couch and sit down together.

" You know, its been over two decades since I last saw Blitzo. Is he still a circus clown?" Stolas asked.

"Oh." (Y/N) laughed, "No, not anymore. No, we kill people now." (Y/N) smiled.

"Oh." Stolas laughs nervously and pulls away a little, "How afraid should I be?" Stolas questioned.

Blitzo looks at the Grimoire as (Y/N) looks at Stolas.

"Well, I mean.." (Y/N)'s voice changes from flat to more seductive and she intertwines their fingers, "How afraid do you want to be?" She smirked.

Stolas gets a little flustered, confused maybe like he'd meant this as a joke that (Y/N) was unexpectedly taking seriously.

"Oh! Um, well. I, uh... You know, I was teasing. I don't really..." Stolas gulped.

"Yeah, you seem pretty tense." She crawls towards Stolas, "How about I... help you out there?" (Y/N) flirted.

Blitzo felt as if he was going to explode.

"Umm...if you give consent..." Stolas blushed.

Stolas nervously runs away from the couch and (Y/N) falls onto the floor.

"You know. This is, um, getting a wee bit... Is it hot? I'm starting to feel it getting very hot..." Stolas blushed madly.

(Y/N) slams him against the bookshelf, causing it to shake. As Blitzo was regretting this.

"Oh! What are you doing?" Stolas looked her up and down.

The grimoire wiggles and falls to the floor. Blitzo's eyes widened.

"I don't even know your name!" Stolas blushed.

Blitzo watches the grimoire fall to the floor, (Y/N) utilizes the ladder to pull Stolas into a dip, clearly trying to get closer to the book.

"It's (Y/N)..." (Y/N) smiled as Blitzo's tail began pulling the book closer to himself.

Stolas gulped nervously, "It says your Blitzo's love thing...so I'm not sure that you should, Oh..." They trip and Stolas stumbles back hitting his bed.

The grimoire slides by it. (Y/N) pins Stolas onto the bed.

(Y/N) sighs, "Yeah, well. It's fine, 'kay? So, call me... (Y/N)." (Y/N) smirked.

Stolas squirms backwards further up the bed pursued by (Y/N). As Blitzo still worked to get the book.

"Okay, (Y/N), what are you doing to me?" Stolas questioned.

"What do you want me to do to you? I give consent..." (Y/N) smiled.

"I, uh. Well..." Stolas blushed.

Blitzo realizes that Stolas will be able to see that his Grimoire is missing as he sends (Y/N) a look as she bites down on Stolas' neck as a distraction. Stolas lets out a moan of pleasure.

"Oh my fuck! Oh, wow!" Stolas blushed madly.

He lets out another moan and falls backwards into his bed.

"You are so forward, (Y/N)! Oh! What are we doing?" Stolas questioned.

He sits up as (Y/N) is on the other side of the bed trying to pass the grimoire to Blitzo. (Y/N) jumps and pins him back down.

"N...No! Stay down, dammit." (Y/N) warns.

"Oh?! So, you like to command? You like to be in charge, hm?" Stolas flirty questions.

"Yeah, I sure do..." (Y/N) sighs.

Blitzo reaches for the grimoire as Stolas turns on to his stomach and bounces (Y/N) on his ass, which distracts Blitzo as he looks down in jealousy, pulling him away from the grimoire.

"Oh, so you're a kinky little imp, aren't you? Do you like it when I talk dirty to you? I want you to [CENSORED] me with your [CENSORED] imp [CENSORED] get it all the way [CENSORED] get it all the way through me, you [CENSORED]!" Stolas flirted as (Y/N)'s jaw dropped.

(Y/N) turns Stolas's head around 180 and covers his mouth with her hand.

Blitzo seemed unamused, 'Ew. Stop it.' His heart hurt.

Stolas smiled flirtatiously, "Yes, if that's what my baby bird wants." Stolas pulled (Y/N) close.

Blitzo then grabs the curtain from the bed poster and rips it making strips to tie around Stolas' eyes so he cannot see. (Y/N) covers Stolas' eyes as Blitzo comes over to tie the blindfold on.

Stolas was now blindfolded, "Baby Bird, Oh, my! Yeees!"

Blitzo ties the prince's hands and feet to the bed, as well. He helps (Y/N) off the bed.

"Oh, I've never had anyone want me this way!" Stolas smiled.

Blitzo proceeds to grab the grimoire and starts heading towards the balcony.

Stolas was still blindfolded, "You have no idea how long I've craved this kind of passion, and how much it means that the one who wants me is ...is someone like you!" Stolas squealed.

(Y/N) stops and looks back between Stolas and then back at the Blitzo and the grimoire.

(Y/N) sighs, to herself, "Alright, fine." She inhales, "I can do this real fast." (Y/N) walked back.

'WHAT THE FUCK?!' Blitzo clenched his fist but semi-blushed.

________________________________________________________________________________

A jump cut to a title card that says THE MORNING AFTER 'REAL FAST'.

We hear a thud and see Stolas startle awake in bed, from off-screen we hear (Y/N). It's the scene from the pilot, but from Stolas' point of view.

"Sorry, I fucked your husband." (Y/N) stated as she scrambles off the table and leaves, drinking some [f/drink].

Stella looks up at the balcony where Stolas is, and smashes her teacup onto the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT, STOLAS?!!" Stella yells.

Stolas yelling down from balcony, "THAT was the sound of a FUCKING DIVORCE!!" He smirked.

He tears a celebratory 'Still Not Divorced!' banner to just say 'Divorced' and laugh triumphantly.

________________________________________________________________________________

Jump cut to a title card: NOW....

Stolas blinks awake, groaning in pain. He's lying next to a bottle of absinthe. He's still wearing his outfit from Ozzie's, though now his mascara is running down his cheeks. (Y/N) decided to come over to comfort him. Stolas goes and takes his pills which are labeled 'Stolas' Happy Pills'. He turns on his phone and scrolls through his photos which is a series of pictures of Blitzo or things related to Blitzo. He cuddles (Y/N) as they're on the balcony Stolas begins to sing.

Stolas: Owl in a cage

You show your age

Your sweetness has run foul

Without a change you're lost, exhausted
By your time on stage

Then you walked in my room
And like sparks in the dark
Life was suddenly thrilling and new

What between you and I
Just a comfortable lie
I'm the fool who believes when you look in my eyes

Prince, all alone, upon your throne
Your power is so frail
You raise your voice
You have no choice
Inside your gilded jail..

Stolas kissed (Y/N) in a romantic way as the noise of footsteps ruined it; Stella walks up behind them being dramatic on the balcony.

"The fuck are you doing?" Stella questioned as she waved towards (Y/N) as she looked away awkwardly.

Stolas answers without looking back, holding (Y/N) closer, "Reflecting." Stolas stated.

"Well, stop. It's annoying to hear you screeching your silly woes all the time." Stella groans.

"Why are you still here? You leave with Via on weekends, but then you stay around the house despite everything." Stolas looked down.

"I like tormenting you. I want to keep reminding you of what you did..." Stella smirked.

"S...Should I leave?" (Y/N) questioned nervously.

"NO!" The two yelled.

"Okay.." (Y/N) looked down.

"I know what I did. I would feel bad if I hurt you, but we both know I didn't do that. You and I were arranged for one reason; to birth a precautionary heir to the Goetia family, nothing more. I tried so many years to make it comfortable for us; to have this family, but it was never enough. The only reason I have endured your constant insults and cruelty was for that girl to have a normal life. ...I cannot do this anymore. I want you out. Now." Stolas yelled.

"What do you mean, out?" Stella questioned.

"I mean out! Out of this palace, out of my life! We are getting The Divorce!" Stolas yelled as (Y/N)'s jaw dropped.

"How dare you?!" Stella steps forwards as Stolas shrinks backwards looking slightly frightened of her, holding (Y/N) tight.

"What do you think the rest of the Goetia family will think?" Stella questioned.

Her hand moves towards Stolas to backhand his face.

"Andrealphus..!" Stella yelled.

Stolas catches her hand, stopping it before it can hit his face and cutting her off.

"I don't care what your arrogant brother thinks! And the only thing the Goetia family wanted from our marriage is already 17. So, it's over! I'm DONE!" Stolas looked away.

Stella stares intensely, then pulls her hand away from him in a silent rage.

"Fine. I have no desire to stay in the place of a traitorous embarrassment. You have fallen from what little grace you had, and I know you'll pay for it." Stella stated.

Stella walks away. Stolas sighs, collapses onto the balcony and looks up at the sky, he held (Y/N) close as he cried. (Y/N) being there to comfort him.

'Once the divorce is final...I don't care what hate I get...I'll ask you to be mine...' Stolas smiled softly as he kept crying.

The spindle horse runs and forms the company logo as the instrumental from 'Stolas Sings' plays in the credits.

__________________________________________________________

Later when (Y/N) came home from Stolas', she saw Blitzo on the couch still. She walked over and sat next to him, he looked over and smiled, pulling her closer.

"I missed you..." Blitzo smiled.

"I missed you too, Litty..." (Y/N) smiled back, "Stolas and Stella...are getting a divorce..." (Y/N) stated.

Blitzo's jaw dropped as he looked down. He was surprised by this but said nothing. Right now, all he wanted to you and him together. It didn't matter what this hellhole had to offer. To him, you were something he was willing to keep to safe and to himself. His hand travels to her back, showing the skin as he rubbed the area, revealing a huge burnt mark on her back.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: SEASON 2 EPISODE 1 IS DONE!!! *Party Cannons*

It took me like...3 days to do the special and 1 day to do this...which says A LOT about how hard that special was...

Episode 2 will be out soon..

I hope you all enjoyed!

Please vote & comment, thanks for reading! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 12.6K 23
(Y/N) was killed during the Great Depression and never did anything for herself in life and wanted to make up for that....in hell. So she gets a job...
791 15 4
Today, I present to you a New Helluva Boss story, well actually, TWO! Yes, I have two separate stories in one pack, long story short, I thought of so...
17.1K 596 57
Sequel to The Human of Mystery Bio: Y/N L/N, now a 26 y/o, Right hand assassin of I.M.P. is enjoying life now. Having felt new experiences and feels...
12.4K 317 18
|| Reader works for imp as a feisty young woman but easily gets put in her place betrays everything for the one she loves?..|| "Is it love or lust?" ...