Ask The MultiGachaverse -Seas...

נכתב על ידי GachaLifeGalaxy5

Now we're all here for the 2nd Season of Ask The MultiGachaverse! Welcome all to my 2nd QNA Book of Ask The M... עוד

Head Up & Ask The MultiGachaverse Rules (With little major changes)
Start Of Season 2
EP1/19: Team JNR & Rexy
Question 181
Question 182
Question 183
Question 184
Question 185
Question 186
Question 187
Question 188
Question 189
EP 1/19 Finale: Question 190
EP2/20: Special Group
Question 191
Question 192
Question 193
Question 194
Question 195
Question 196
Question 197
Question 198
Question 199
EP 2/20 Finale: Question 200 (Special)
EP 3/21: Boom Team RWBY
Question 201
Question 202
Question 203
Question 204
Question 205
Question 206
Question 207
Question 208
Question 209
EP 3/21 Finale: Question 210
EP 4/22: Saiko, Saicore & FNF Saiko
Question 211
Question 213
Question 214
Question 215
Question 216
Question 217
Question 218
Question 219
EP 4/22 Finale: Question 220
EP 5/23: Team JWDE & David (Prime MultiGachaverse & Prime M96 Gachaverse)
Question 221
Question 222
Question 223
Question 224
Question 225
Question 226
Question 227

Question 212

30 1 1
נכתב על ידי GachaLifeGalaxy5

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: The next question is from BluEmber469! *Reading the question* To the original Saiko and her gender bend or the other way around to make sure they don't get pi--ed at me what do you think of each other so far and your love interest cause I'm guessing you have a room you all hang out in inbetween questions while still waiting to be asked questions?

Saiko: Technically I'm NOT the OG Saiko since I'm an Anime Guardian. *Look at Saicore* Just by seeing myself as a man on my Genderbend I do quite find myself very hot & bada-- attraction. Tough man Ponytail do bring out the Punk Awesome from him. If you're like me, I take it that you also came from there as well? 

Saicore: *Arm cross & chuckle* I know you what you're thinking & you are indeed right as well as being an Anime Guardian. I also take it that you also know an old friend of our but I take it as a Demon Man? 

Saiko: If your is a Demon Woman than yes as well. Rocking is in our nature for music. 

Saicore: *>:)* Right on! I do find you very attractive & d--n that hot too. I always knew that I would be a very Hot Gal. Even your chest give off the pure attraction beauty. *Thinking* But it is a bit weird to say that to myself as a Genderbend?

Saiko: What do you think? We're basically the same person but opposite I wouldn't be surprise that your between the leg is like my hot chest in attraction. 

Saicore: Hmm... Okay fair point on that. Honestly, I still would be respect of your personal space since we're both taken & still our own gender. So how about we show each other our Lover?

Saiko: *Smile & took out my phone with a picture of Rexy* Very well. Here my boyfriend, Rexy Crusher. 

Saicore: *Seeing Rexy Crusher* So that what my Girlfriend, Genderbend look like. Okay I may not be Gay but man, Rexy look very strong & powerful. And being attraction man as well? I can easily see my Girlfriend trait on him which is wow... Trait & feeling my Girlfriend from him like this I would have been alright on being Bi just to date him. 

Saiko: *Giggle* That so? And how about you?

Saicore: *Took out my phone with a picture of Rexie* I give you my Girlfriend, Rexie Crusher. 

Saiko: *Seeing Rexie Crusher* Oh my goodness, so that what my boyfriend, Genderbend look like. My, my may not be Lesbian but this Gal sure can show to be very strong & powerful as well. And being this attraction from that beauty she's giving off & even have quite a Hot size chest as an Echidna Guardian. I can see what you mean by seeing my boyfriend trait on her being so there & shown so well. That trait & feeling my boyfriend from her do make me want drawn to her to feel alright on being Bi to date her. I take it her life is also like my boyfriend?

Saicore: Yes she is.  

FNF Saiko: *Giggle & smirk with my hand on my hip* Just from hearing tone from you both make me almost convince to book you both on the Premium Special on Neo Meme Bar & Hostess Club room for you both to experience the different between Rexy & Rexie. In Partnership Relationship Term that is.

Saicore: *Red blush* H-Hey, no need for that. 

Saiko: *Red blush* Y-Yeah, we're good. Just our thought giving our opinion of each other lovers Genderbend that all.

FNF Saiko: *Smirk* Why of course. *Thought* Beside no doubt that there Gachaverse of Lesbian Rexie & Lesbian Saiko along with Gay Rexy & Gay Saicore. But sure, really gave their thought that for sure. 

-Words Result: 662-

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

12.4K 382 200
Welcome to Season 2 of LXR Gacha Club Moment! And just like Season 1, it will be fill with Lucy X Reader Moment, Comic, One shot chapters, Sneak pee...
3.2K 158 114
this an interactive Q and A where you can ask questions about the characters the comments affect the story
7.3K 317 200
The time have finally come. Welcome to my NEWLY Improve QNA call Ask The MultiGachaverse! This is where you can ask my Gacha version Characters quest...
16.4K 275 7
The great mysteries of the multiverse and its many possibilities far beyond....... just kidding just wanted to try my own multiverse story