His deadly assassin

By JasmineCline9

Meet Dave east aka black 28 a king pin that has no remorse for a soul walking he has money cars women what mo... More

First encounters
Meeting
New world
Common ground
family
Damn shame
blocking ass
The one
1
the real
dont play
Norway?
my official boo
trip to norway
sorry huns
Norway part 2
t
oooohhh i just though of another story yall
loyalty
its going down
whats in the dark
m
the sit down.
oh my..part 1
oh my part 2
announcement
oooppp...aint this some sh..
damn
games we play
shes back!!!
club part 1
club part 2
go ahead on and read
friendly conversations
taking it slow
5
valentines day
5
New story alert!!!! sneak peak
filling in the blanks
Propsal
proposal part 2
the truth is out
On good terms part 1
pausing for a slight second
new post
twi
new story alert
lulu birthday
working on it
6
so...
2
the past hunts you
getting down to the real
new story alert
b
crazy
u

the calm

740 41 5
By JasmineCline9

Lulus pov
When my dad dropped me off home it was so quiet in the house. I went throgh all the kids rooms and seen they was sleep I went straight to me and black room and stripped out my clothes black was sleep so i didn't wake him up. I just went straight to the shower so much ran throw my mind I didn't even realize black came in.

"Hey babe you back?" He said.

"Yeah I thought you was sleep?"

"Na I mean I was but I wanted to check on you. How was dinner with your dad?" He asked.

"Interesting to say the least."

"How so?" He said rolling a blunt.

"Well I learned my family loves faking deaths apparently."

"What?" He said skeptically.

"Savannah faked my mothers death."

"Hold up savannah? What!?! That crazy." He said acting shocked.

"Boi if you dont stop my dad already told me you knew."

"Snitch ass did he also tell you that I wanted to tell you." He said.

"Yes but I'm glad i heard it from him."

"How you taking it?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"Can you hand me a towel." I asked turning off the water.

I stepped out and he handed me a towel wrapping it around me.

"Im going to sit on the balcony you coming?" He asked.

"Yeah let me do the rest of my hygiene then I'll be right there."

He nodded then walked out honestly i have so much on my mind I can't believe my mom is alive and has been all this time I shook my head at the thought. Once i was finished I put my pjs on then headed to the balcony where black was laying chilling.

"Hey." I said kissing him on his back.

"Hey gorgeous you feel better?" He asked.

"More or less  just still a little shocked thats all."

"Me too so what you wanna do about savannah?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"Im torn on this one not going to lie but my mom will be over here tomorrow so she can meet her grandkids and stuff theres just so much we need to get straight."

"Yeah i understand." He said.

"I was hoping you would I love you black my whole life changed in a instant."

"I love you more babygirl done turned a nigga soft as hell." He said.

"You did get soft as hell huh?"

"See thats why i can't stand you." He said.

"Yea yeah lets go watch a movie."

"Yup." He said.

Honestly we didn't even make it through the whole movie we was knocked out.

The next morning
I woke up to the smell of some good cooking proably my dad he been doing that lately. I let black sleep and started on my hygiene took a nice hot shower then got dress to head downstairs.

"Hey da.."

I was caught off by my mom standing in the kitchen cooking up a storm.

"Hey babygirl come on in and sit down." She said hugging me.

"Not that I'm tripping but how you get in the house?"

"Well I wanted to do something special for yall but you wasnt answering my phone calls so your dad let me in he's upstairs getting the kids ready." She said.

"Ok ok I'm so happy your here though and everything looks amazing."

"I havent cooked like this in so long I hope you like it." She said handimg me a plate.

"This bomb wait until black brings gis behind downstairs hes going to love this."

"Good. Ahhhh is these my.."My moms eyes got so big and teary.

"Grandbabies yes this young lady is london this is king and imani."

"Awww hii I'm your gran gran." My mom said.

King and london hugged her she pulled them into a tight hug.

"Mom...mom I dont think they can breath." I said.

"Oh sorry." She said letting them go.

"Its ok grandma we like hugs." London said.

I smiled watching my babies and mom interact this so adorable. As we was talking and laughing black came down stairs.

"Hey son in law." My mom said hugging black.

"Hey wyd here?" He asked dapping up my dad.

"Well i wanted to come and make yall some breakfast and get to know everyone."

"Do we get food everytime you come?" He asked.

She laughed.

"Anytime now yall come and sit down I'll make yall plates." She said.

They nodded as we all sat down and ate it felt so natural and real to have my mom back in my life. After breakfast my dad and  black headed out while me and my mom chilled with the kids.

"Girl I really cant believe now much I've been missing all because of that hoe savannah." She said.

I just shook my head.

"I cant believe it She always been so good to us you know."

"Even people you think with good souls has demons laying in wake some times babe." She said.

"Yeah I guess so by the way we need to get this head of yours done you know grandma still got her shop."

"No babe I dont think its a good idea momma has been through enough the last thing I'm worried about is my hair besides I dont want you grandma having a heartattack I heard how hard she took it."

"Yeah thats true well dont be mad but-"

"Mommy?" My mom said.

"Welll look who aint dead come on over and give your mama a hug." My grandma said.

"Mom!!!" My mom said running to her.

They hugged each other and it really did warm my heart to see them reunite.

"Lulu you did this?" My mom asked.

"Of course she did child cant hold hot water to save her life now lets get you together." My grandma said.

After a whole lot of explaning and pampering by my grannys glam squad my mom was looking and feeling better.

"So what yall going to do about savannah? I think yall should kill the hoe." My grandma said rocking imani.

"Granny!"

"Wha i never liked the hoe no way." She said.

Thats true.

"I dont wanna think about that right now I'm just trying to enjoy time with my grandbabies." My mom said taking imani from my granny.

She nodded but fuck all that the old lulu is back and im not tolerate this shit.

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 18.9K 27
From basketball to the streets that's all Dave ever had time for. He wanted to be the greatest on the court and most respected in the streets Follow...
10K 396 14
(COMPLETED BUT NEEDS EDITING) ♛ "What was that?" He asked. "Not following the rules." I replied. ================= Ivy Hawthorne was never supposed t...
87 36 25
It all started of as a plan for revenge. Alex Rogers got to a point where she had a wonderful gang to support her and someone she loved. But love doe...
132K 4.6K 60
East is a well know drug dealer and ladies man but he has never met a woman that can handle both of his worlds. Until now 😉