wlw oneshots 💋

By whosm0rgan

lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy! More

birthday
drunk.
ideas
"i never thought id loose her"
period troubles
relapse (tw)
book
sick
tattoo
cafe date
waiting
proposal.
letters.
wallowing.
sunset date
surprise
bad dream
"i cant sleep"
48 hours.
lazy day
exile.
who the fuck is she.
who the fuck is she. PART 2
bad bad day
ballroom
ballroom pt. 2
i do. (smut)
i do. (part 2)
home for christmas.
work. (x greys anatomy)
teacher.
halloween.
the party. (smut)
teacher pt. 2
dinner. (smut)
sun to me.
drafted.
the trauma.
the trauma pt.2
valentine's day.
the fight.
relapse. (tw, alt.)
groupie love.
groupie love pt. 2
hunters house. (smut)
missing.
"slut." (smut)
"ill be waiting..." (smut)
the tour. (ft. lana del rey)
teacher pt. 3
high school.
honeymoon.
surprise.
heartbeat.
one of the girls. (smut)
song. (smut)
song. pt 2 (smut)
11:46
teacher pt. 4
family dinner.
accusation. (tw)
accusation. pt.2
LUNCH. (smut)

the crash.

3.1K 23 41
By whosm0rgan

it was 11:30 am, and you and karissa were driving to hunters house, about an hour away.

"karissa! give me my phone! it could be the hospital!" you say, reaching in the backseat, unbuckled.

"they would page you, right?"

"yeah-but!"

"no buts!"

"oh come on!!"

"it's hunter's birthday! you can take a breather from the hospital for one day." karissa says, looking at you.

"okay, fine." you say, kissing her. "sorry."

all the sudden, the car slams into the truck ahead, although karissa slammed on the break. you fly forward, and land on the hood of the car. you hear the airbag go off, and soon after hear karissa screaming for help, as someone gets out of the truck ahead, they call the ambulance. you can't breathe, and suddenly everything blacks out.

as the paramedics load morgan into the ambulance, karissa climbs in behind them. a sobbing karissa watched as they started cpr on her wife, who stopped breathing. she feels her mind go in and out of consciousness, until a paramedic stiches up the head lacerations on her head. when they reach the hospital, morgan's coworkers were gathered outside the er bay, preparing to take her into a trauma room.

as everyone climbs out of the ambulance, meredith takes karissa inside.

"you're her wife, correct?" meredith asks.

"y-yes. is she going to be okay?" karissa asks, shakily.

"we will know more once we consult her, which we are doing now."

"okay dr. grey, thank you."

"please, call me meredith. you're all set to go, the waiting room is that way, if you want to wait. i'll come get you when we are done with the consult."

"thank you, meredith."

"you're welcome, karissa."

meredith's pager goes off, and she runs into the trama room morgan was in.

"page shepherd!! i need a neuro consult! now!!" a doctor yells.

as karissa gets up, she walks to the nurses station, then to the waiting room, away from the unknown chaos.

meanwhile, morgan crashes, and the doctors try to revive her, for a second time. they intubate, so she can breathe with a machine. they rush her into an o.r, to do emergency surgery. with all the doctors on edge, and meredith and derek operating on morgan's brain, and bailey, richard, and owen controlling different bleeders.

"everyone out. everyone who isn't operating, get out. it's way too crowded in here. and someone go grab karissa!! she's probably worried sick." richard says, loudly.

"i will." lexie says, scrubbing out.

lexie runs out into the waiting room, and sees karissa sitting in a chair.

"karissa?" she says, walking towards her.

"y-yes?" she says, standing up.

"morgan is in emergency surgery. id like you to invite you to come watch us, above, in the gallery."

"yes-yeah. that'd be good."

"okay, if you'd just follow me."

"alright."

lexie leads karissa into the gallery, above the operating room. through the microphone, owen speaks to karissa.

"karissa? i'm dr. owen hunt, head of trauma. i'd like to walk you through what is happening, because i'm sure you are very confused, aren't i correct?"

"y-yes sir."

"okay, so right now, dr. shepherd and dr. grey are operating on her brain. now, dr. bailey, dr. webber and i, are controlling the bleeders. do you understand?"

"yes."

"close her up. she'll code again if we don't." owen says, to the doctors below.

"okay karissa, we are closing her up now. you can meet us in room 1230. i'll meet you there okay?"

"see you there." karissa says, wiping the tears off her face.

when karissa walks down to the room, morgan was hooked up to a ventilator, which was breathing for her.

"o-oh my god." karissa says, as owen gives her an iv.

"she might not wake up for some time. dr. shepherd also wanted to talk to you, so i'll page him."

"okay, thank you."

dr. shepherd comes in the room, and talks with karissa.

"now, it is a possibility that if she doesn't wake up in the next 48 hours she might not wake up at all. with the severity of her injuries, and the stress that her heart was under during surgery, we are going to have to operate tomorrow if she doesn't wake up by tomorrow."

"alright. t-thank you dr. shepherd."

"no problem. please let me know if you need anything at all."

"i will."

he nods karissa off, and walks away.

"oh morgan...what am i supposed to do? you better not fucking die. i swear to god morgan. i can't do this. i can't live without you."

karissa sits in a chair by morgan's bed. she sat there all night, just in case she woke up. she managed to get some sleep, but never let go of morgan's hand. the morning came quick, and nurses and doctors came in and checked on morgan every hour. they would write things down on a chart, and karissa assumed that everything was okay.

"do you want me to call her folks?" owen says, in the doorway.

"no, she doesn't talk to 'em. i'm all she's got."

"okay. we are gonna give it till noon, then we are gonna proceed with surgery."

"alright."

owen walks away, and leaves karissa with her wife.

suddenly, the monitor beside morgan's bed, which monitors her heart rate, beeps in an irregular pattern.

"dr. hunt! help!" karissa yells outside the door.

"get me a crash cart!" owen yells, running into the room.

a nurse runs in with the cart, as they clear morgan's chest.

"she's in v-fib!"

"charge to 200." owen says, placing the paddles on her chest. "clear!"

as the electronic waves follow through morgans body, her body rises and falls with every shock. they repeat this process until they get a heartbeat.

"prep an o.r, yang is doing the percutaneous repair."

" yes doctor." the nurse says, stopping the defibrillator.

"i-is she okay?" karissa asks, while crying.

"well, she crashed. which means her heart was beating irregularly. so that shocking machine sends electronic currents or waves, to restore the normal heartbeat. the reason she crashed, is because she went into cardiac arrest."

"o-okay, and dr.yang, this surgery is going to fix the trauma on her heart?"

"yes. she'll be in the ICU after surgery, until she wakes up."

"o-okay. and you'll come get me, after she's out?"

"yes."

karissa kisses morgan's forehead, like it's the last time she'll ever see her. it felt like that every time she went to surgery.

"hi momma." karissa says, over the phone.

"hi baby girl. are you okay?"

"i don't know. it feels like a part of me is gone. i don't know what i'll do if i loose her."

"i know baby. we gotta hope for the best, right? what would morgan say?"

karissa laughs, while taking a seat in the waiting room. "she's probably say 'stop fucking crying, you're such a baby. but like i was sitting with her earlier, and the thing next to her just started beeping, and then flatlines. so they had to shock her. and mom, i'm not even kidding, that was the scariest shit i've ever fucking seen. and i've seen some fucked shit, thanks to morgan. but i don't even know what i'm gonna do if she dies. i feel empty, ma."

"i know honey, i know. but you gotta think of the good. you have to think about when she wakes up, that she's gonna be okay."

"but we don't know that. they rushed her into surgery like 20 minutes ago. they don't just rush someone into emergency surgery if everything is okay. they said she might not wake up. she might be brain dead. i-i just can't even begin to imagine a life without her."

"you want to come over after she gets out? take a break?"

"no mom. i'm not leaving. that would kill me inside if she woke up and i wasn't there."

karissa continues to talk to her mom for another 20 minutes, until dr. yang comes out, and says the surgery went well. dr. yang leads karissa into the ICU, and she takes a seat next to the hospital bed.

"she is breathing on her own, so there are hopes that she will wake up shortly."

"thank you, dr. yang."

"i'll be in a little later, to check on her." yang says, walking out.

"hi my love." karissa says, taking morgan's hand in hers. "i'm here darling. and i'm not leaving. the doctors think you'll be just fine. but you need rest okay, i want you to rest, so you-"

"i-i'll rest. promise." you whisper.

"morgan? are you awake? morgan!" karissa kisses your hand.

"i-i guess so. my head hurts."

"yeah, it-it might. dr. shepherd had to operate, and so did yang."

"are you alright? you have a pretty deep laceration on your head. want me to stitch it up for you?"

"sweetheart, i don't want you doing anything except for lying in that bed and getting better."

"but i feel fine."

"you aren't fine! you got thrown through a windshield!" karissa yells. "i-im sorry-i didn't mean to yell at you."

you throw your head back onto the pillow. "it's fine. have you talked to hunter and mom?"

"yeah, i told mom i'd call her once you were awake. she wants to talk to you, if your up for it."

"okay, yeah. call her up."

karissa calls her mom, and hands you the phone. when kim answers, you smile.

"hi mama."

"morgan!! honey, hi! how are you doing?"

"i'm doing alright, not really in any pain, except for a slight headache. karissa is so relieved."

"that's so amazing morgan. yeah, karissa was really scared. very very emotional. all of us were, we didn't want to loose our morgan. how about, when you're better, we all take you to a nice dinner, and celebrate?"

"that sounds wonderful. thank you kim."

"of course honey. we all love you, so much."

"i love you guys too. you're the only family i've got."

"well, i'll talk with you and karissa, and we can make a plan, alright?"

"sounds like a plan!"

"okay honey, i'll talk to you soon. bye bye."

"bye ma."

the line disconnects, and you open the camera, and take a selfie of yourself, in the hospital bed.

"i look like shit." you say, zooming in on the picture. you open karissa's instagram, and post the picture, tagging yourself, with the caption "hacked by
@morgan.bards #inacarcrash #almostdied #cutesy #thispostisajoke"

"morgan..what are you doing?"

"noooothing." you say, smiling.

you look through your wife's instagram, showing all pictures of you, or you and her. one picture, that you hadn't seen, was karissa, on a beach, in a thong bikini, with her arms out, embracing the sunlight.

"karissa hayes bardsley!! what is that! why do you have that posted?!" you say, flipping the phone around, to show her.

"uhhhh. give me my phone back."

"no!! i wanna look through your insta first."

"okay..suit yourself."

you scroll through her feed, and smile at most of the pictures. you hand karissa her phone, smiling.

"look at the new post."

"morgan!! im deleting that!"

"NO!! pleaseeeeee don't. i wanna see how many likes i get."

"tsk, babe always gotta be an attention seeker."

"hey!! your mean! can you go get me ice chips?" you say, making puppy eyes.

"if i was mean, i'd still be sitting here." karissa says, walking out of the room.

you munch on the ice, when karissa comes back.

"thank you baby. now come lay with me." you say, patting the side of the bed.

karissa gets on the bed, and throws her arm around you.

"now, rest." karissa says.

"no!! i gotta finish my ice chips first." you say, eating the last couple pieces. "okay. now, i'll rest."

"thank you baby."

"your welcome mamas. mmmmm, wait. i need a kiss first."

karissa kisses your lips, and you kiss back.

"thank you angel."

you recover for the next few days, in the hospital, until they let you go home. the stitches healed themselves, and you and karissa's family made plans for dinner that following evening.

"they want to take us to the capitol grille. it's fancy, so i'm gonna wear my black satin dress."

"oooo i love that one on you baby." karissa says.

"they should be here soon." you say, yawning.

"okay!"

about 10 minutes later, hunter, kim and sean, pull into the driveway.

"fuck, i haven't showered, and they are already here."

"me neither. i'm sure they won't mind if we are crazy behind."

"yeah!"

they walk in, and you greet them. hunter is in dress pants, and a dress shirt.

"hiii guys!"

"hi morgan baby." hunter says, hugging you. he smells of cheap, old cologne.

you hug karissa's father and mother, and they ask how you're feeling. you've always had a soft spot for them, because they've always been parents to you.

"i've gotta go shower." you walk to karissa and whisper in her ear. "wanna shower with me, baby?" (me n bae fr) 

"yes!! okay, mom, dad, we are gonna shower, it'll be quick, and we will get ready really fast, okay?"

"yeah! no rush!"

"make sure you two are just showering!" hunter says.

"oh shut up! the things i do with my wife behind closed doors are none of your business hunter!" karissa says. "stop trying to make my wife straight. she's mine, all mine."

you laugh, and run upstairs. "see you in like 10!!" karissa follows you, and plays the weeknd on spotify.  you both undress, and get in the hot shower. you kiss under the water, as you wash eachothers hair.

you sing along with "lost in the fire" looking lustfully into karissa's eyes.

"she can ride on top your face, while i fuck you straight."

there was a reason you put the specific song on. often times, you and karissa would make out to this song, or worse.

after the song ended, rodeo came on. you kissed karissa's neck softly, as her hands explored your body. you pull away, and shake your head. 

"no baby. later." 

karissa sighs, and looks at the floor. you pick up her head, and kiss her face , hugging her. 

she stops the water, and grabs two towels from the closet, and her t-shirt for you to wear. 

you throw the shirt over your head, putting your arms through the holes, and ring out your hair, with the towel. 

"can i brush your hair?" you ask, smiling. 

"ooo, yes please." 

you smile, and pull out the vanity chair. "sit sit." you say, pulling out a brush. 

"thank you miss morgan." 

you smile at the familiar pet name, and start softly brushing the ends of your wife's hair. "i'll be gentle, i promise." 

"okay darling." 

as you focus on your wife, she takes out her phone, and takes a picture of you. 

"hey!! i wasn't ready for a picture!" 

"you're very photogenic darling." 

"really?" 

"indeed." 

you let out a small cough, which is most likely from the medicine, that dr. hunt had you take, for pain. 

"HUNTER!!" karissa yells. 

you hear footsteps run upstairs, and hunter appears in the doorway. 

"god, you look like you've been summoned by the devil." 

"well-that's because i have-" hunter mutters out. 

"i wouldn't continue with that sentence mister. go get my wife some water, please." 

"can't she get it her-" hunter says, as karissa gives him an awfully intimidating stare. "y-yeah sure. be right back." 

"karissa- i don't need water. i'm fine." 

"nonsense." 

hunter comes back with the water, and puts it on the counter next to you. "thank you hunter." you say, nodding him off. 

you finish getting ready, and slip on your dress. "zip me up?" you say, standing in front of the floor length mirror. 

"of course darling." she says, zipping up your dress. you do the same for your wife, and head downstairs. 

"gorgeous, as always." hunter says, smiling. 

"thank you." 

karissa gets the door for you and her family, as you head to dinner. you had a wonderful time, recalling happy memories with your in-laws.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.8K 48
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
601K 26.8K 38
In a world where people are born with a mark of where their soulmate would touch them first, Jimin hides his. Why? Because he's had to live with a ha...
924K 2.2K 6
uuuhm yeah I'm new at this so come easy at me. this are one shots. you can always put a request(but it has to be about Lesbains)
143K 6.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...