Rising Against All Odd

By Avni79smile

Fear had two meaning 1)forget everything and ran away. 2) face everything and rise. The Choice is yours. By... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
SOME INFO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Character sketch
Chapter 4
Thanks 😊
Trailer
Next chapter:-GOODBYE
NEXT CHAPTER:-Destiny
Next Chapter:revealation
Next episode:- reunion of brother's
NEXT CHAPTER:-interrogation
Next Chapter:-interrogation part 2
Trailer

Chapter 3

244 13 42
By Avni79smile

Scene start with mahima sitting on a armchair in her room while mahindra was standing near the window looking out mahima was sitting with a mobile in her hand she was watching a video .

In which a girl was saying something while crying.

Girl in the video :-"Raj ne hi mujhse kaha tha ki main sunny ko blame Karu ki usne Mera izzat pe hath dala hai agar main aisa nahi karti toh Raj mera kuch videos leak kar deta ". And she started crying.

After few minutes she started talking again :- main ye nahi karna chathi thi par mera pass aur koi option nahi tha.

Then someone else voice came who asked her :- toh ab sach kyu bata Rahi ho ? Kya ab tumhe use dar nahi lag raha .

The girl sobbed and said:- main ye sach kisi se nahi batati par jab mujhe pata chala ki usne apne bhai ko mar dalne ki koshish ki toh mujse raha nahi gaya main sunny ko insaaf Dela na chathi hoon.

And the video ended .

Mahima was sitting with a no emotion was their on her face.

At that time mahindra spoke from his position without looking at her :- jab vishwas hai apne bete par toh kyu use saza de rahi ho.

Mahima looked at him but didn't answered.

Mahindra turned around and came towards her with a heavy steps and sat infront of her .

Both looked at each other but didn't said a thing after few minutes mahindra sighed and said :-Comissioner shaheb aa rahe hai Aaj humse baat karne ke liye .

She looked at him with troubled expression but controlled herself and said :- woh yaha kyu aa rahe hai case ka coordination toh aap kar rahe hai na unke sath toh unhe mujhse kyu milna hai .

He looked at her and he knew instantly why she was saying so he smiled at her and said:- agar zaroori nahi hota toh woh nahi ate mahima main khud unhe tumse Milne nahi deta .

She still looked at him with a sadness in her eyes and he hold her hand and gave it a squeeze in a way telling her that he will be with her .

She smiled and nodded after getting his msg.

He slowly stood up and went from their .

While mahima looked at him from back and thought
"Bahut lucky thi tum Ayesha ki tumhe mahindra jaise pati mile and then thought with a pure hate in her eyes aur main Bad kismat thi ki mujhe harsh jaise zalim mila.".

Then she slowly walked upto Ayesha's photo which was their in her room .
She looked at it with pure love and said:- Ayesha tumne bhale hi apna pati mujhe de diya par woh hamesha tumhara rahega .
Main unke bacho ki maa zaroor hoon par unki patni nahi main unki woh dost bhi ho jo har wakt unke problem main sath dete hai par tum nahi main tumhari jagah kabhi nahi le sakti unke zindagi main le hi nahi pati .

Jab bhi unhe socha unke bare main hamesha woh sirf tere pati ke roop main dekhe ya mere best friend ke roop main .

Mujhe maaf kar Dena jis roop main tu chathi thi ki main unhe dekhi use roop main na woh mujhe dekh paye tere Jane ke baad na main kabhi dekh payi .

Then she moved closer to the photo and carses it with her hand softly.
Tere bahut ehsaan hai mujh par Ayesha tune tab mujhe Sahara Diya Jab mera koi nahi tha .

Tune tab mere bache ko woh sare khushiya de jab main nahi de payi .

Aaj meri bari hai Teri bete ke sath injustice nahi hoga tere bete ko jisne bhi hurt Kiya ho bhale hi woh mere beta kyu na use main zinda nahi chodungi.

Main nahi janti mere bete ne woh sab kiya hai ya nahi par usne ek galti zaroor ki hai sunny pe vishwas na karne ki use terrace se dakha Dene ki aur uski saza use zaroor milegi chahe iske liye mujhe iske khilaf khada hona pade.

She closed her eyes and saw two scene infront of her eyes .

"Sunny angrily:- maine ye nahi kiya haiiii bhaiyaaa.

Raj slapped him"

" Raj pushed sunny from the terrace.
While mahima and mahi dra shouted from downstairs:-sunnyyy!!!."
And she opened her eyes with jerk.

Raj was standing just outside the room he heard everything he was shattered but not a single tear left his eyes he ran to his room sat their with no emotion on his face .

For years he was jealousy of sunny because it was always Sunny who got extra love from his mom .
His mother was always biased towards sunny but his father was always their to compensate for it.

He mother thought he was understanding as he was elder than sunny but she never understood that he was also a sensitive child he also wanted to be loved and get extra attention it was not that she ignored him it was just that she believed on sunny to much that even if he say that Raj has beaten him she would scold Raj without hearing his explanation.

She loved him too but sunny was always her priority which somewhere didn't sit well with him as before sunny he was the centre of attention for his mother his mahindra uncle and his Ayesha aunty .

His eyes watered when he thought about his Ayesha aunty .
Whenever her mother was working it was always his Ayesha aunty who was taking care of him like her own child even when she was pregnant she was their with him whenever he cried for her .

Even after sunny arrived nothing changed yeah his mother became little biased towards sunny but still he was never jealous because maybe he always had Ayesha aunty towards his side like a mother so he never felt like his mother was giving sunny more importance.

But everything changed after his Ayesha aunty died and his mother and mahindra uncle married .
First thing which changed
Mahindra uncle was not his uncle anymore but his father which he happily accepted as he loved his mahindra uncle as his father .
Second change was sunny became his brother which also he happily accepted as sunny was cute and he always wanted a brother .

But a change which he was never able to accept or maybe it was not a change but he was noticing it after his ayesha aunty died .

As before he had two mother even if one didn't have time for him the other compensate .

So he never actually felt like his mother is giving more time to sunny .

But after his ayesha aunty died he could feel it as no one was their 24*7 to take his side to scold his mother was not pampering him enough.

His father was their but he was not with 24*7 as he had to go work .

But he still managed to compensate.
But still he was his father .
He wanted the same attention from both his parents.
He wanted his mother to give them both equal importance.

Before when his ayesha aunty was alive he remember asking his ayesha aunty.

Flashback
Raj with a cute pout came near ayesha who was Working in the kitchen and pulled her saree a little .

She looked at him and smiled :- kya hua beta aise face kyu banaya hai.

He said with a cute grumpy face :- ayesha aunty maa a hamesha sunny ko zayda pyar kyu dikhati hai?

Ayesha smiled and picked him in her arms :- toh mere beta jealous ho raha hai .

Raj nodded with a pout.

She smiled and said:- beta aap ham dono ko apni maa mante ho na .

Raj nodded .
Ayesha:- waise hi ham dono ke tum dono bete ho .toh jab apki main ap par dhayan de rahi hoon toh sunny pe bhi toh kisi ko dhayan dena hoga na beta isliye uski mahima maa us par dhayan dete hai.
Toh fair ho gaya na ab dono maa sirf ap par dhayan degi toh use bura lagega .

Raj confused:- par woh toh itna chota hai woh toh bol bhi nahi pata use kaise bura lagega.

Ayesha:- beta woh bol nahi sakta toh kya use bura nahi lagta haa .
Dil toh sabka pass hota hai bura bhi sabko lagta hai bacha budha jawan sabko.

Raj nodded :- haa ayesha aunty we should be fair aap mujhe pyar do aur maa use degi .

He said while clapping his hands together.

She smiled and kissed his cheeks :- that's my boy hamesha yaad rakhna beta be fair never do injustice to anyone.

He nodded.

Ayesha:- waise aapne ye sawal apki mom se bhi pucha hoga na ?

He nodded :- unhone bhi same answer Diya but mujhe ye sab apse suna tha .
He said sheepishly.

Ayesha laughed seeing his face.

Flashback end

He smiled with tears in his eyes .
His ayesha aunty was always their to make him understand everything so lovingly when his mother was strict ayesha was very calm for him.
Her death affected him too.

But Mahima never understood .
It's not that she never loved him she loved him tooo but he wanted her to love both equally.
As thought that now both sunny and he had only one mother so she should give them love equally.

But his jealousy never affected his love for sunny .
But still his jealousy never let him show his love for sunny he pampered sunny like anything but never showed much to him which made his mother think he never loved sunny.

And now it hit him maybe sunny also thing this tooo.
He took sunny photo in his hand and said :- tu bhi yehi sochta hai na sunny tabhi nahi uth Raha hai na.

Plz beta main tujhse bahut pyar karta ho kabhi dikhaya nahi toh kya sach main tujhse bahut pyar karta hoon.

Sachhh.

But this didn't sooth his heart he wanted to meet sunny right now.

But will his mother will allow him that was the only question he has in his mind .
Suddenly he heard a pingg from his phone .

He looked at it and their was one a notification of a new video uploaded by the news channel it has his name it was written
Raj rastogi ne apne hi Bhai ko be rahemi se mara .
He was shocked he opened the news video .

The video starts

"Raj was beating sunny mercilessly.
And sunny was shouting:- mat maro mujhe mat maro "

And the video ended .
Later the reporter started saying something but Raj was stilled .

Raj was shocked how did this video got leaked .
And he heard a bang .
He looked up and saw mahima standing their with anger filled in her eyes.

Now how will he explain this ?
___________________________________________

Keep smiling 😊 bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 3.5K 26
Sometimes in life you'll never know someone's worth until you lost them. Peep in to know more...
50.2K 4.5K 54
Life is a matter of choices and every choice makes you. SHIVAAY:- CHOICE TO DISAPPEAR. ANIKA:- CHOICE TO FOLLOW . OM:- CHOICE TO RUN AWAY. GAURI:- C...
56.5K 4K 48
A story of four brothers, each of them going through their own tale of remorse and regrets. The eldest brother living in pain over the sin he commit...
577 42 31
Sometimes, life can surprise you. Even if it takes longer than you thought. For Ayesha, life was a series of calculations and logical choices. She ha...