The Moon Will Sing

By miserygetsrevenge

an unknown ship (chishiya x usagi ) story "She had only herself to blame for her weakness. Her heart and th... More

Chapter 1: No Time For This
Chapter 2: Only You
Chapter 3: A Family Matter
Chapter 4: Let The Games Begin
Chapter 5: Jack Of All Trades
Chapter 6: Aftershock
Chapter 8: Crybaby
Chapter 9: All's Well That Ends Well
Chapter 10: Only You
Chapter 11: Fuck it, We Ball
Chapter 12: Bitchass Men and Their Bitchass Guns
Chapter 13: Tears of a Killer
Chapter 14: Evil, Evil People
Chapter 15: Mad Hatter and The Queen
Chapter 16: Nothing as it Seems
Chapter 17: The Sweet Life
Chapter 18: Say You Won't Go
Chapter 19: Life Goes On, I Stayed Here
Chapter 20: Never Ending Story
Chapter 21: Home at Last
Chapter 22: We'll Meet Again
Chapter 23: it's You
Chapter 24: Remember Me
Chapter 25: mind your business.
Chapter 26: we're almost us again

Chapter 7: Playing Hearts

5 0 0
By miserygetsrevenge

I can tell they're looking..." Usagi silently groaned, "God, don't they have manners?"
Chishiya chuckled at her attitude, "I don't think they do."
She shook her head, resting her forehead on his shoulder. She mumbled something to herself, before looking back up at Chishiya, "we're gonna survive, right?"
He nodded as his hand roamed to her hair, gently rustling it.
"Of course, we are."
"What's my symbol this time?"
"Heart." he said, his voice was just below a whisper. He didn't want anyone sabotaging them, lying to her or otherwise.
She nodded, breaking free from Chishiya's hold. She looked around as she felt someone's eyes glare into her being.
It was Enji Matsushita, not that they knew that; the Jack of Hearts.
"Hello," he almost seemed to sneak up on the couple, Chishiya took note of how silent he was, "what's my-"
"Yuzuha, would you like to get us a snack, please?" Chishiya said almost immediately, he was just trying to get her away from this.
She noticed his tone and she knew something was off. She decided to listen to him, she definitely didn't want to see the trouble he was about to get himself into.
"Trouble maker..."
As Usagi nibbled on her vanilla crackers, she wondered where she would be without him. Chishiya kept her sane in these incredibly insane times. She wondered how she did it; how she stole his heart, how she deserved a love like this.
Her life outside of the borderlands was less than desirable. Chishiya's was ideal.
She was a climber until her dad passed away. It wasn't natural either. According to the news, it was suicide, but according to her, it wasn't.
Chishiya was a doctor, the top surgeon in the making. He even treated a patient who was a hiker, climber of some sorts. Shigenori Usagi.
If you believe in such things like fate, destiny, you'll know the invisible string. They had met before they even knew it.
Chishiya walked in before Usagi's thoughts got ahead of her. "You're staring into space again." he commented, sitting himself next to her.
"No..." her voice was distant, her eyes were watering. She didn't know why, but she didn't like it, neither did Chishiya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.1K 44
Alice In Borderlands Season 1 and 2 completed Chishiya x Fem Reader ♡ ♢ ♤ ♧ Finding herself stuck in an upside-down world almost seems like a dream c...
776K 27.6K 34
It's hard enough when you're not only trying to survive the Borderland's games every other day, but also the fact that you've fallen for a pretty man...
52K 2.1K 93
I would break the promise I made to myself five years ago! I had promised that I wouldn't do it again, that I wouldn't make the mistake again... And...
23.4K 544 68
"Everybody had different pasts, experiences, and personalities, but the anguish we all felt were the same." Known as the Queen of the Borderlands, Ka...