"Mafia Husbands" (BTS ot7)

By hazelrays

An innocent girl who have lived a life of Princess with her Brothers. Her Brothers and Parents were the one s... More

Introduction
Chapter: 1 (Curse)
Chapter: 2 (Agreed)
Chapter: 3 (Ready)
Chapter: 4 (Closer)
Chapter: 5 (Rejected)
Chapter: 6 (Separate)
Chapter: 7 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter: 8 (Fever)
Chapter: 9 (Feeling)
Chapter: 10 (Wishing)
Chapter: 11 (Killed)
Chapter: 12 (Boys)
Chapter: 13 (Questions)
Chapter: 14 (Bursted out)
Chapter: 15 (Family Trip)
Chapter: 16 (Ethereal)
Chapter: 17 (Other)
Chapter: 18 (Her Boldness)
Chapter: 19 (Fourteen Brothers)
Chapter: 20 (Ignored)
Chapter: 21 (Smile)
Chapter: 22 (Desire)
Chapter: 23 (Dresses)
Chapter: 24 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter: 25 (Romance)
Chapter: 26 (Alcohol)
Chapter: 27 (Pain)
Chapter: 28 (Torture)
Chapter: 29 (Staying)
Chapter: 31 (Warning)
Chapter: 32 (Function)
Chapter: 33 (Fucking in library)
Chapter: 33 (Wild)
Chapter: 34 (Party)
Chapter: 35 (Plan)
Chapter: 36 (Saved)
Chapter: 37 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter: 38 (Their laughters)
Chapter: 39 (Divorce)
Chapter: 40 (Jealousy)
Chapter: 41 (Cramps)
Chapter: 42 (Trust)
Chapter: 43 (Planning)
Chapter: 44 (The heartbreak)
Chapter: 45 (Kim Mansion)
Note
Chapter: 46 (All Truths)
Epilogue: 1 (Love)
Epilogue: 2
Choices
NEW BOOK
Epilogue: 3 (Ended)

Chapter: 30 (Kisses)

4K 126 5
By hazelrays

Author Pov:

Yn: Ugh!

Upon hearing her groan, the boys scattered their papers and rushed to the bed, embracing her tightly.

Her mind, filled with pain, couldn't comprehend what was happening, but she could feel the same warmth radiating from her husband.

Jungkook: Are you alright?

He asked, and she nodded, indicating that she only had a leg pain and nothing else. Yn noticed the fear in their eyes, as if they were afraid of losing her.

Yn: Will you leave me?

She unknowingly asked, causing a reaction from them. Yoongi spanked her waist, making her flinch from the sudden contact.

Yoongi: Don't you even think about leaving us!

He warned, his voice dark and threatening, making her feel a little scared by his possessiveness.

Taehyung: You belong to us, and only us!

She blushed as they expressed their love for her. In her husband's arms, she felt like she was experiencing the best moment of her life.

Yn: I want to take a shower.

She said, and they released their embrace, looking at her face. Namjoon surprised her by smashing his lips onto hers, causing her to gasp in his hold.

Namjoon bit her upper lip and chewed on her lower lip, leaving her breathless. He explored her mouth with his tongue, as if he had been waiting for this moment his whole life.

The intense session ended with a pop sound, leaving her lips reddened and her heart racing.

Hoseok: Princess, now you can take a bath.

He said as she looked at him uncertain about his intentions. She nodded and took a step forward, but before she could move, a sudden headache caused her to lose her balance.

However, instead of falling, a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She opened her eyes, feeling dizzy.

Her gaze locked with Jimin, who had dark and emotionless eyes, but she could still sense his love and care for her.

Jimin: Be careful, love. You can't walk properly right now!

He whispered near her ear, causing her cheeks to turn red. She blushed when he picked her up in a bridal style, causing her to gasp.

Yn: I... can... take a bath on my own...

She tried to speak, attempting to free herself from his grasp, but he only tightened his hold on her waist. She pouted as the others smirked, seeing her helpless state.

Jimin: Don't pout, honey. We're barely able to control ourselves from fucking you...

He smirked as he saw her wide-eyed with red ears, visibly swallowing the lump in her throat, listening to his dirty words.

The others lay on the bed, thinking about their future together, creating a beautiful image of themselves with their wive.

Jimin gently massaged her scalp as she moaned in pain from the sudden headache. The hands stopped on their own upon hearing her painful scream.

Jimin: Did I hurt you?

He asked, the coldness in his face fading slightly. She nodded with a small smile, assuring him that she wasn't hurt.

Making sure not to cause her any discomfort, he helped her put on loose clothes that wouldn't bother her.

She emerged from the bathroom with a tired expression on her face as the boys quickly stood up and rushed towards her.

Jungkook: Darling, are you hungry?

She remained silent, observing the room while they observed her.

She noticed the untouched food on the side table, indicating that they had been waiting for her to wake up and have a proper meal.

This angered her. They were starving themselves because of her. They had been patiently waiting for her to eat.

She huffed and glared at all of them, who frowned in response to her angry gaze.

Namjoon: Why are you looking at us like that?

He asked, raising an eyebrow as she scoffed and pulled away from Jimin's embrace. She could barely stand as the sudden headaches returned, but before they could catch her, she backed away.

Jin: What are you doing? You're injured...

Before he could finish his sentence, she interrupted him.

Yn: Don't touch me! Because of me, you're starving yourselves. Because of me, you're not having proper meals. I was unconscious, not dead....

Before she could continue speaking, someone's lips forcefully pressed against hers. The person held her tightly, pinning her body against his.

His kiss was rough, causing her to moan in pain when Jin bit her lip hard enough to draw blood. Once again, her lips were subjected to pleasurable torment.

He desired her, he longed for her touch, and so did his brothers. She panted heavily when he broke the kiss...

Jin: Never, I mean never say anything like that..

He cautioned, his demeanor rough, cold, and devoid of emotion, but she knew he would never harm her in any way. She knew she had control over them..

Yn: Then what about you? Aren't you starving yourself of food for my sake?

She asked, her voice cracking towards the end as tears welled up in her eyes. They sighed and hugged her tightly..

Yoongi: Do you want to have lunch here or downstairs?

He asked, trying to ease the heavy tension in the room. Her eyes blinked rapidly upon hearing the word "food."

Her smile brightened as she nodded eagerly..

Yn: Don't even think for a second that I'll let this topic go...

She said as Taehyung caught her wrist and led her out of the room.

The others couldn't help but smile, seeing someone genuinely concerned for them for the first time in their lives..

A small smile played on their lips as they remembered the cute and emotional tactics she used to make them pay attention to their mistakes..

Jin: Let's go, boys..

They left the room and entered the dining room, where they saw Yn standing there like a statue. Her eyes narrowed at the people sitting at the table, but then she smiled..

Yn: Are we all living together?

The excitement in her voice was evident. Her parents-in-law looked at her with a small smile and nodded, not even attempting to answer..

Bora: Why do you think the whole house belongs to you?

She asked rudely, but Yn pouted and shook her head, not intending to be rude..

Jungkook: It does! It's her house!
________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 7.4K 74
A sweet, kind and caring girl to whom people loves alot. She is very innocent. Her father and mother loves her lot. But what will happen when her pa...
21.3K 616 35
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
179K 3.5K 32
There was a girl lived name y/n she is very innocent and childish .Her Mother married Mr kim and her life total changed with 7 stepbrothers Will th...
378K 13.2K 53
After some years of being devastated, y/n's mom got herself a new partner. And Y/n got seven stepbrothers...in disguise From not accepting her to pr...