𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

By partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*

1.5K 55 25
By partyn2

Last couple/ story line of Blind Interlude and its a little longer so hopefully you all enjoy it🤗

** Sorry for any mistakes**

~ 𝘒𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘛𝘖𝘕 𝘞𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛~

I Smacked my lips scratching the top of my head.

"Bruh you trippin for no reason, i wasn't even doing shit but getting gas" i sighed looking at Karizma my on and off ex.

She scoffed, "could've fooled me"

She started chuckling, "i swear you got the game fucked up Kash, cause since when does it take you two hours to fucking get gas and come right back" she semi yelled in my face.

"Bruh back up with allat, i told you thats what i was doing so leave it at dat"

"So stop allat rah rah and lemme break yo back in" i smirked kissing ha lips.

"Uh uhn get da fuck back Kash cause i know you was with ole girl im not dumb" she rolled her eyes moving away from me.

Bruh i just wanted to have a lul sex and be laid up with my shawty, but it always gotta be sumn.

"Mmcht bae come on man" i groaned dragging my hands down my face.

Shaking ha head, "pussy is all yo ass ever want from me, never can think about what da fuck i want" she chuckled shaking a head again.

I frowned

"Yo quit playing Kari, nahhh you finna have my ass heated forreal"

"I been heated Kash! since you started fuckin up, but you ain't never seemed to care then" she mugged me.

"Man fuck out my face, ill hit yo ass up later bruh" i dismissed the whole thang grabbing my shit.

"Don't bother, ima be too busy with my new nigga" she rolled her neck.

I quickly grabbed her neck not squeezing it too tight.

"You must not love you life baby, cause you now dat nigga a dead man walking on everything i love you know ion play bout yo ass" i mugged her and she just smiled.

"Crazy how you can fuck on who ever but I can't, bye Kash" she straight faced me.

I nodded my head letting here go

"Mhm ok ma play wit me if you want, you know i got issues forreal" i warned her and she just waved me off going into the bathroom.

Think im playing with ha ass

Lemme pull back up and see dat nigga in here, its gone be ha fault dat nigga dead as fuck.

"Bro so you really sat up there and tried to play in Karizma face like you wasn't just fucking ole girl from the courts?" Mire asked me cracking up like it was the funniest thing ever.

"Nigga its not dat funny"

"On me nigga yes it is, how fuckin dumb you think Karizma ass is?! Cause if anything you da dumb one" he cracked up some more.

Man fuck this

"I aint tryna here allat i just wanted to vent to yo ass and smoke a couple of blunts that's it nigga" i mugged him pulling from my blunt.

"But what kinda brother would i be if i didn't tell yo ass what da real was, and you know yo ass wrong. Either you let Karizma go and let ha be happy forreal, or you get yo shit together and man da fuck up and stay on yo shit. Bro you can't have yo cake and then some" he preached to me sounding like pops.

I started chuckling

"Nigga you sound like pops old ass"

"Nigga who old?" We heard pops come out to the backyard.

"Ah shit here this man go" Mire laughed pointing at pops who threw the middle finger.

"Yall punk asses ain't got shit onna nigga like me" he hyped hisself up and walked back into the house.

Niggas be delusional

"See me personally, if I had a shawty like Karizma aint no fuckin up deadass" mire said continuing to smoke his blunt.

I scoffed rolling my eyes, "nigga you do! Yo ass just too scared to say shit to Malaysia ass"

He smacked his lips and shook his head in denial.

"Man yo ass know why im not even gone go down that lane with ha"

I lowly chuckled

"Sure nigga let dat be the reason" i got up dusting my pants off walking back into the house.

I grabbed my keys off the hook, "ma i be back finna go to Kari place real quick" i shouted from the foyer.

"Ok i love you be safe baby and here this kari's plate" my momma smiled giving me the plate of food.

My moms love Karizma like she was ha own, especially when Kari never felt the love from ha own people.

Pulling up to Kari's crib i grabbed the plate and got out heading to her apartment.

She had moved outta ha folks place cause they was becoming toxic more and more everyday and Karizma was done living in the thick of it.

I knocked on ha door waiting for ha to answer.

"I should've know it was you" she mumbled tryna close the door in my face, but i quickly put my foot in the doorway stopping it from completely closing.

"Kash not tonight please"

"Mmcht whatchu mean, i aint do nothing but come kick it with you while you eat the food my moms cooked for you like always" I slightly mugged her.

She rolled her eyes letting me in.

"Damn acting like you ain't happy to see me or sumn" i teased walking to the kitchen putting the food on the stove.

She scoffed, "that's cause im not, you must've hit yo head with the car door cause last time i checked we ain't on the best of terms right now"

"And tell your mom i said thank you for the food" she smiled taking the foil off the plate.

"Aint shit mama's you know my momma love yo ass forreal. But you still onnat shit from earlier" i asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"Kash you acting like you fucking some girl and coming back to me like we not working our shit out ain't bad as fuck"

"Kari i told you i di- stop lying to me Kashton!" She cut me off rasing her voice a little.

Damn my government though

"Ole girl literally posted a boomerang of you leaving her place Kash, so you can stop tryna make me feel like im being delusional as fuck right now cause im not" she stated as she angry ate her food.

"Done lost my appetite" she muttered putting the foil back over the plate and put it into the fridge.

"Ion think you delusional ma"

"Tuh! Yo actions and lies says otherwise" she remarked sarcastically.

"You literally sit up here and play in my face not even caring about my feelings involved"

"Kari i swea- Kash just hush cause i know another lie finna come out yo mouth" she cut me off again.

"On my moms you gone stop cutting me off"

She slightly rolled her eyes not saying anything.

"Im sorry ma.. deadass i am. I wanna do better and be better. I want us to work our shit out.. but i keep fucking up every chance i get" i sighed out dragging my hands down my face, frustrated with myself.

"Im trying baby.. i swear i am" i lowly said looking her in the eyes.

"Honestly Kash...." She started to say as she looked up at the ceiling.

I could see her eyes starting to water.

"Kash.... Im tired of feeling like i have to compete with these other females when you keep promising me and selling me dreams. And its partially my fault cause i keep coming back and believing you. You use to feel like home and i mean you still do, but that feeling is slowly fading away. Be straight up with me and stop leading me on like some side bitch. I deserve more than that" she sniffled.

"I never asked much from you but to love me right, treat me right, and just do right by me.. but you just couldn't manage that. And that's my fault for thinking that you could" she chuckled wiping under her eyes.

"I can't express how many times I've sat here questioning my own worth cause the stress, pain, and heartache Ive put myself through this past year because of your actions"

Damn shawty was going in on me

But I deserved it....

"I need you to let me go Kashton"

I screwed my face up in confusion, "fuck you mean by dat?"

"You da love of my life, you crazy if you thought i was letting go" i mugged her cause ion know why she thought this shit was a game.

"Karizma you the one for me and will always be, we was literally each other's first everything and you want me to let you go just like that? Cause shit getting tough now? Huh? After we done created soul ties with each other?"

I was pissed.

The fact that she thought letting her go was gonna really do something.

Like it was gonna solve all our problems.

"Kashton i ju- nah fuck allat you trynna get rid of a nigga?!" I pressed tryna figure out why she was doing this shit to me.

"You acting like we don't make up and love on eachother after shit like this"

She was starting to piss me off more and more.

"That's the thing Kash.. you expect me to come back to yo ass everytime after YOU did something wrong. But that stops now" she paused looking at me.

"You made me fall in love with you Kash! You made me want you more and more. But when you seen that you had me inna trance you started to slowly pull and pull at me. You knew i was broken, but that didn't matter cause you just broke me even more....I fell hard for you and at one point you did for me too, but one day allat changed and you started switching up. Acting like i was the one to blame. But you can't help who you fall in love with right" she laughed wiping her forehead.

"If this is what actual love is suppose to be and feel like then ion want it anymore Kashton.." she said dead serious as tears fell down her cheeks.

I can't believe she was doing this shit to me right now.

"Man Karizma what is you saying to me right now"

She looked away wiping her eyes.

I walked over to her pulling her into my arms, I can't lose Kari.

"Huh ma? You know i love you more then my own life" i pleaded looking down at her.

"No- no you don't Kash cause if you did then I wouldn't be feeling like this, and we wouldn't be in this situation right now. We would be happy right now like we use to"

I raised my eyebrows at her

"Fuck you mean happy? You saying ion make you happy no moe?!"

She shook her head pulling away from me

"Lately no- no you haven't been making me happy"

I chuckled shaking my head can't believe i was hearing this shit.

"Yo you lost me right there, you know i put my fucking life on da line for you Karizma. I do any and everything to make yo ass happy. Yes i been slacking and fucking and thats my fault but baby im human! And im trying. You can't give up on me now after all the shit we been through Kari come one man you know I can't lose yo ass. You know that shit gone fucking break me man" my voice cracking as i spoke my peace.

This shit was killin me bruh.

(A/N: how Kash feeling right now💀💀)

"And you don't think i feel the same way?! All I ever wanted from you was to just do right by me. But you can't.... and i just have to accept that" she cleared her voice finally looking at me.

"Man i can't believe you ass doing this shit to us" i said pulling up my pants as i lowly chuckled.

"If it wasn't for me and my folks yo ass wouldn't even have family forreal" i spoke knowing it was fucked to say and in the heat of the moment, but right now i was hurting.

And the fact the she was hurting me i wanted to hurt her in the worst way possible knowing the whole thing was wrong.

"Get the fuck out Kash" she whispered loud enough to hear making my whole face and demeanor soften.

"Baby wait i didn't mea- i swear for God you lost me Kashton and i mean that on everything, so get the fuck out" she said looking me in the eyes showing mo emotion.

"Nah im not going no where baby on my moms im sorry baby you know i ain't mean dat shit bruh come on. We both been saying fucked up shit we don't mean" i reached out to her but she stepped back crossing her arms over chest.

Damn bruh, i done fucked up for good this time.

"Ma come please jus- goodbye Kashton.." she whispered walking away to her room slamming the door.

I let out a frustrated sigh knowing this shit was fucked, and ion know how i was gone make this shit right.

I walked back to her room layed my forehead on the door.

"Im sorry baby..for real i am..ima call you later ma igh......i love you and i mean dat shit" i said loud enough for ha to hear me on the other side of the door.

Pushing off the door i pulled up my pants up and walked out ha crib going to my car.

"Fuck" i shouted hitting the steering wheel hard.

I just had to fuck up shit...

like always..

Who yall think more like they daddy(Kamari) Kashmire or Kashton?? Ik ik, nobody got a happy story😂 the only sane pair is Kashmire & Malaysia for real. But the other three couples is going through it💀💀💀💀 im sorry yall.. As always thanks for reading❤️!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.1K 40
"𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎". * DISCONTINUED *
938K 38.8K 53
|𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲| /𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻/ 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿...
200K 8.4K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
113K 4.1K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...