Never Ever

By officialrachaelrose

[FREE STORY w/ bonus paid chapters] When college student Ever almost drowns at a party, she turns to the Calb... More

1| Hell of a first impression
Noah's POV of Hell of a first impression
2| No strings attached
Addy meets Jesse
3| All to yourself
4| A little wet
4.5|Noah's POV| Curse of the Calbears
5| Just another fivesome
Update schedule
6| Shot roulette
7| Straight road to glory
8| I see London, I see France
9| A little twisted
10| Bad influence
11| Good boy
12| Go a little deeper
13| A little vanilla
14| Hello to my past
14.5|Noah's POV| Crazy jealous
15| Just a taste
16| Stupid drunk
17| Stolen kiss
18| You taste sweet
19| Striptease
20| Got me in a chokehold
20.5|Noah's POV| A little testosterone
21| Once bitten, twice shy
22| Piece of meat
23| Meet me in the locker room
24| Operation hook-up
25| RisquΓ© behavior
25.5| Noah's POV| The Calbear rebellion
Jesse's POV of The Calbear rebellion
26| Let's play pretend
27| Breathe
Noah's POV of Breathe
28| Burnout
29| A little champagne
Noah's POV of 'A little champagne'
30| Blame it on the alcohol
31| It'll be alright, doll
32| Cold shower
33| A little tangled
33.5|Noah's POV|Dirty little secret
34| Good as it gets
35| All kinds of antics
36| Two can keep a secret
Addy's POV: Addy VS Pax
37| Breakin' the curse
38| Hot tub brawls
Noah's POV of 'Hot tub brawls'
39| Ever exposed
40| Almost midnight
Noah's POV of Drowning (sexual content 18+)
42| Wrinkles and all
43| Out of air

41| Drowning (sexual content 18+)

6.8K 271 80
By officialrachaelrose

A/N

🚨Mature content 🚨

__________________

Electricity charges the air as Noah faces me again. Leaning closer, he takes a moment to drag his gaze from my eyes to my mouth, then down to where my cleavage peeks from over my towel.

"Would you like me to find you some clothes, Blue?" His dark eyes flick back to mine, waiting for me to confirm or deny how far we're taking this. Clothes mean game over, back to a movie night, and some innocent snuggling. But no clothes? Uncharted territory.

"Why? You're just going to take them off anyway."

He physically retracts, eyes widening like I've shocked him. Something about being around Noah makes me want to be unapologetically brave.

"Unless you just want to watch a movie," I say coyly, letting my voice trail off. "Then–"

He grabs my wrist, locking his fingers around it. "The only thing I want to watch," he says through measured breaths, "is you." His eyes sweep over me, dark with a hunger I've never seen before, soaking in every bit of exposed skin before meeting my gaze again. He grins the Noah Atterwood grin—the kind that reminds me why I fell for him in the first place. Why every girl in a fifty-mile radius does. It's a grin that says, I get what I want, and I want you. "Come closer, Blue."

I shuffle closer to the edge of the bed, propping my arms behind me. With the tiniest breath, I part my legs as much as this too-tight towel will allow and lower my chin until I'm looking right at him. "Now what?"

A rough breath fills his chest. Without looking away, he places his palms on my bare knees, running them excruciatingly slowly up my thighs. He reaches the end of my towel, watching the material bunch further and further, exposing more of me.

A rush of nervousness lashes my stomach. Pressing my palm to his chest, I stop him from ripping this towel off. "You first."

He grins and shrugs as if it's no problem. With a typical wicked glint in his eye, he gets to his feet and he looks down at the white towel around his waist, waiting for me to do the honors. I swallow hard, reach out, and take hold of the material, pausing before ripping it off.

The moment I toss it aside, my breath catches. My eyes dart down to his waist, expecting to find him completely butt-naked, before remembering he's still in his damp boxers.

He laughs at the look on my face, kneeling in front of me again. "My turn, Blue." His hand reaches for my towel as if unwrapping a gift, carefully unraveling it. The material falls away, tossed to the side in one quick swoop, leaving me completely naked. I suppress the urge to cover myself and watch as his hungry gaze drinks me in, every last inch of me worshipped.

"I never want to take my eyes off you," he says roughly.

I never want to take my eyes off him, either. He's too unbelievably beautiful. Even in his dark room, his golden skin glows healthily, his damp hair perfectly tousled, skin unblemished. But instead of feeling jealous that he's always perfect, I'm just happy he's mine.

I'm his.

"You make me so fucking happy, Blue," he whispers, nuzzling my jaw like he can hear my thoughts. "I've never needed anyone the way I need you."

The funny thing is that I believe it. How could I have judged him so wrong when he's proven how sweet he is since the beginning? Rescuing me from drowning, offering up his pool, giving me my life back. He's been there for me every step of the way, and I was too scared of getting hurt to see it.

"Neither have I," I admit, and he almost breathes a sigh of relief as he lowers me back against the bed. My arms fall somewhere above my head, palms gripping fistfuls of his fresh, clean sheets as he leans over me, brushing his thumb down my throat. It continues down my collarbone, my breasts, my stomach. I shiver with each touch, resorting to gasping when he takes hold of my thighs and swiftly positions himself between them.

My hands grab his hips as he leans forward, hungrily claiming my mouth. His hands cup both breasts, moving past my stomach and dipping between my thighs, teasing me with slow, gentle circles.

I close my eyes, expecting to feel the full extent of his touch any moment. But then he pulls back, his fingers swiftly replaced by his tongue, and suddenly I'm writhing against his mouth.

His tongue feels like equal parts heaven and hell. I grip fistfuls of his hair as the pressure begins to build, torn between wanting to be consumed by his mouth and wanting something much worse. "Noah," I whimper, cupping his face to stop him from moving. "I can't–I don't want to wait anymore."

He suddenly freezes, then pulls back a little to study my face. Sweeping a handful of hair away, he focuses on my mouth before lowering his voice. "Tell me what you want, Blue."

I swallow hard. Then again, for good measure. Whatever I say next has the power to change everything – there's no going back. "I want you to fuck me."

A sudden, sharp breath escapes his lips. Releasing my hair, his fingers gently trace along my face, eyes hungry yet hesitant. "Are you sure?"

I wait for a moment, searching for any hint of doubt or regret, but there's none. I want this, and even though I figured our first time would be in Cabo, I'm relieved it won't be. It feels more natural in Noah's bedroom, surrounded by his things and his scent. I'm completely at ease. "I'm sure."

Smoke fills his eyes as he takes in my curves. I sense his breath hitching, jaw tightening, and eyes on the verge of igniting. Slowly, as if giving me time to back out, he takes off his boxers, tossing them aside until he stands God-like before me.

My gaze darts down between his legs and back up, cheeks hot–not hot, but scorching. I suck in a breath, trying not to think about how that's somehow supposed to fit inside me, and watch him take a condom from his drawer. He opens the wrapper, using one hand to carefully roll it on, not lifting his eyes off me.

Barely a moment's gone by before he's over me again, resting his arms on either side of my head before aligning our bodies perfectly. My thighs part instinctively. Back arches. Noah takes his cue and begins to rub against me, gliding the head back and forth over my clit until I'm spasming beneath him.

"Look at you," he murmurs, dipping his head and coaxing apart my lips. His thumb gently grazes along my throat. "You're so fucking sexy, Blue."

His words send an instant jolt through my thighs. I manage a vague mumble, losing myself to the feel of his tip gently nudging and begging for entry.

"As soon as you want to stop, we'll stop," he whispers against the hollow of my throat, and all I can do is reach for him.

Another expanse of air leaves his mouth. His hands reverently touch my thighs, circling around my waist and caressing my breasts, each movement driving me insane. Yet not as insane as it seems to drive him. He closes his eyes, taking a moment to collect himself, before gradually pressing into me.

A whimper escapes me as an uncomfortable tightness radiates between my legs. Noah immediately stops, peppering me with kisses before trying again.

This time, I'm prepared for it. I suck in a breath as my body attempts to accommodate him, feeling it catch in my throat as he slowly but surely fills me up. He pauses once more, his fingers gently circling my nipples as I attempt to adjust. And just when I think it's all the way in, he fills me some more.

"Oh my god." My fingers instinctively tighten around his back, nails grazing his skin. When I think I'm getting used to him, I arch my back and shift my thighs to find a more comfortable angle, eliciting a sudden gasp from his throat.

His eyes dart open, and with a sudden, heavy breath, he begins to pull back. I brace myself for pain as he gently thrusts into me, hands gripping his shoulders, eyes squeezed shut in fear. And then he's moving, slowly, sensually, and I'm overcome with spine-tingling pleasure. I breathe out heavily, moaning as he thrusts again, and again, determined to steal the last of my breath and claim it for himself.

"Noah," I whimper as his hand falls between us, his finger fervently circling me between thrusts. "I can't take it anymore. I can't." I jerk and writhe and roll my hips, the combination too much to handle.

"Blue," he murmurs, burying himself deeper inside me. "I won't last if you keep doing that." But he doesn't stop; he just thrusts until my moans get louder, blending with the bass of his rough breath.

"You're so beautiful," he rasps, his eyes drinking every inch of my face. They flick to my breasts, tracing my nipples before dropping between my legs, watching himself plunge into me. "Fuck, you're going to make me come, Blue." And then he's leaning in again, kissing me open-mouthed and panting, palming my ass until that last thrust sends me straight to the deep end.

An explosion of warmth fills my stomach until I'm a writhing, gasping mess. Noah gasps, too, giving one final thrust before jerking against me and collapsing in a spasming heap.

For a second, there's just silence. Panting. Like those first few seconds after you break the water's surface, and all you can focus on is catching your breath. Then I turn to face Noah, and he turns to face me. And I can finally breathe again.

"You're going to kill me, Blue," he whispers, still panting as he kisses my forehead, "but at least I'll die a happy man."

A/N

Comment a heart if you want the next chapter! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 23 46
Wild summer starts with a party, where Love and Sage meet a boy group. They made a pact that this summer will be one of those teenage movie summers...
154K 4.8K 16
β€’COMPLETEDβ€’ After a long, boring night at a party, Lucas has to drag his wasted best friend home and try to sober him up before bed. What happens wh...
276K 4K 55
"π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘› 𝑖𝑑'𝑠 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’, π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’, π‘π‘’π‘π‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔...
304 48 22
When an innocent bet between siblings and friend turns into a battle to win. The bet you might ask? That is something one the select few know what it...