The Sage Of All Eco/Jak 2 Lov...

By YakilMatos

Amilia's life has turned a living hell when the Baron's commander Erol kidnapped her. She was five years old... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2

chapter 3

16 0 0
By YakilMatos

Amilia POV

Right now, I enter Onin's hut and say,

"Hey Onin, hi Pecker,"

"Hi Amilia and Onin says,'It is good to see you, Amilia. What can we help you with?" Asked Pecker.

"Well, the Underground got a new member, and he was one of the Baron's victims in the dark warrior program. I was wondering if I could help him?" I asked.

"Well, Onin says that she needs to see him first before she can answer your question, but for now, help him in trying to keep him calm, okay?" Pecker said.

"Alright.  Bye you two. "I said and left. 'Well, that was a total bust,' I thought as I walked to my zoomer. Before I could get on, I heard my communicator turn on.

"Hey, sis, the boy and his friend passed your mission. Come back to the hideout. "

'Hmm, they passed. Well, let's see what they can do,' I thought and headed back to the hideout.

Jak POV

Once we got to the top of the ruin tower, after battling some creatures, I took the flag, and Daxter started to dance. But before he could continue, the floor we were on started to fall apart. We fall from the tower, Daxter screams.

"WHAAAAAAA!".

 I see that a roof is made of rug, so I use it as a trampoline. Then, I land in a thick wire and slide my way to the ground.

"OOOOOOAAAAA!"

I hear Daxter  scream, meaning that he landed on the wire between his legs. Once I landed in front of Torn, I showed him the flag. Before he could say anything, Daxter body slammed to the ground, and we saw the tower fall apart into the water.

"Yeah, I guess you guys are in." Torn said. We started to make our way back to the city, and Daxter complained of the pain he went through for a flag along the way.

Amilia POV.

I hear the door open and see Torn, the boy and his friend coming over. Torn leans on the table right next to me while the boy stood in front of us. His fuzzball friend jumps off from his shoulder and goes to a pipe and says.

"Whew... being a big hero sure makes you thirsty!"

While trying to show off his 'muscles', he pulls the key to open the pipe to drink. The pipe started to make weird noise and came out mud.

"Grrrrhhh.." said the fuzzball and spit all the mud from his mouth.

"The Baron turned off all water to the Slums. He's willing to sacrifice innocent lives just to destroy The Underground. I shouldn't be surprised. I've seen his evil before while serving in the Krimzon Guard. That's one of the two reasons why I quit." said Torn.

"You were a Krimzon Guard? Huh. Oh, that explains your... charming sense of humor, " said the boy.

I giggled at his shocked face, and Torn said.

"My friend in the Guard tells me the valve to turn the water back on is located outside the city, at the Pumping Station."

"Outside of the city? What about the security walls?" asked the boy.

Before I could say anything, the fuzzball said.

"What about the Metal Heads?! It ain't a pettin' zoo out there... peeps be getting deed sixed!"

"Find the large drain pipe in the north wall. It'll take you outside the city to the Pumping Station. Get to the main valve and open it. If you survive, the Slums will be indebted to you. If not, maybe we'll have a touching moment of silence in your honor." said Torn.

"I'd like to give him a 'touching moment'". said the fuss ball.

"I'll meet you guys there, I have to make sure that the Metal Heads didn't destroy the pumping machine." I said and left.

/TIME SKIP/

Once I make it to the north gate, I got off of my zoomer. Before I enter the gate, I look to my right and see the hut that has the Precursor.

'Hmm, maybe the Precursor can help him,' I thought and entered the gate.

Jak POV

Once I left the hideout, I got in a zoomer and went to the north wall. 

'Torn said that's one of the two reasons he left the Krimzon Guard. Then what is the other reason?' I thought. When I got to the gate, I jumped from the zoomer and entered the gate. I see Metal Heads all over the place.

"Well, let's go," I said.

/TIME SKIP/

Once we got to the top, we saw the girl looking over the machine. She turned and looked at us and said.

"Hey, what took you guys so long?"

"We had a little army of Metal Heads along the way," I said.

"Did you collect the skull gems?" she asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Those skull gems will come in handy for you someday. Any who, I check the machine and it's ok for now. But the valve is a little rusty." she said.

"Ahh..... the valve. Allow me." said Daxter.

"Umm, are you sure you can do it fuzzball."she said.

"Hey! One my name is Daxter, not fuss ball. And TWO, yes, I am way stronger than Jak over there." said Daxter, and he tried to turn the valve, but the valve didn't move an inch. I hit the tube, and out of nowhere, the valve spins around. Daxter got suck into another tube above him and went to the end of the pipe while crashing on every turn. When we got to the end of the tube, I heard Daxter saying.

"Jak, help... Jak... help. Jak... please... help."

I turn the valve, and Dax' head pops out of the tube, then his arms come out, and he's trying to get himself out of there. But then he got shot out of the pipe because of the water pressure. I went where he landed, smirking. When I got there, I opened my mouth to say something, but he said.

"Don't say it! Don't even chuckle! Next time, YOU turn the valve."

I hear the girl laugh at Dax' and come here.

"Come on, let's get out of here, but before we get to the Underground, there's a place I want to show you, Jak," she said. I nod at her and follow her to a hut. Ones enter Dax said.

"What's your name cuteness?"

"Oh, my name is Amilia," she said.

I look and see a precursor in front of me.

"Greetings, great warrior. I sense there is a dark rage burning within you, and in time, it will destroy you with its madness. Only the last power of the Precursors can save you. Destroy my enemies, those creatures you call the Metal Heads. Bring me 25 of their Skull Gems, and I will teach you how to control these powers." said the precursor. I looked at Amilia and said.

"So that's why you told me about the skull gems,"

"Yep, now when you have 25 of them, you come here, and he'll give you a power and teach you how to use it. Let's go to the hideout, " Amilia said, and we left.

/TIME SKIP/

Amilia POV.

Once we got inside, I went to Torn and looked at the maps we had on the table. Torn looks at Jak and said.

 "The slums water is back on. I'd love to see the heads roll when the Baron finds out!"

"Yeah, I'm sure he's losing lots of sleep over this 'arm pit' of this city! We've done what you've asked. Now, when do we see the Shadow?!" said Jak, and he looks so mad right now.

"When I say so, IF I say so! But before I even think about it, I want you to take care of an ammo dump we've I.D. in the Fortress. Lots of Krimzon Guards constant patrols." said Torn. I look at Daxter and see him get on the table to look at the maps. Torn continues to say.

"WE know it's vulnerable, and the Underground needs YOU to blow up all the ammo you find inside. Get ALL of it, and we'll deal a body blow to the Baron. " While talking, Torn hits Daxter out of the table. Daxter gets up and says,

"You're sending us in, tough guy, so what's with 'we'll deal a body blow' stuff?"

I look at Jak and see him coming closer to the table. he goes next to me and says,

"That's fine, I want the Baron to know that it's ME who's hurting him."

"Trust me, Jak, you're not the only one who wants to hurt the Baron so bad. look, it's getting late. At this time, the palace is heavy guarded right now. Go rest up and tomorrow do the mission, " I said to Jak, and he with Daxter left to rest. I looked at Torn and said.

"Well, you got any info of them?"

"From what Tess has told me, they came out of nowhere, and Jak has been locked up for 2 years. That's all the info she could find about them, " he said.

"Well, I'm going to rest. I have to go to Krew tomorrow to see if he has another upgrade for my gun. If they still want to prove themselves, send them to Krew after they finish the mission ok" I said.

"Got it, go rest," Torn said.

"'Night," I said and went to my room and got some sleep.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
167K 4.8K 95
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
502K 14.9K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...