Tear You Apart || Billy Loomi...

By She1D3vil

When your brother and his girlfriend are gutted by an anonymous killer in the small town of Woodsboro, your g... More

𝟶𝟷| 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧
𝟶𝟸| 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟶𝟹| 𝐈'𝐦 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭
𝟶𝟺| 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟶𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐠 𝐈𝐬 𝐔𝐩
𝟶𝟼| 𝐈 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝟶𝟽| 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐩
𝟶𝟾| 𝟑𝟎-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫-𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧
𝟶𝟿| 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝟷𝟶| 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝟷𝟷| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐞
𝟷𝟸| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝟷𝟹| 𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟺| 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟷𝟻| 𝐈 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐦, 𝐌𝐨𝐦
𝟷𝟼| 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟽| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝟷𝟾| 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬
𝟷𝟿| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟶| 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟸𝟷| 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟸𝟸| 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐛
𝟸𝟹| 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬
𝟸𝟺| 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟸𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟼| 𝐉𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
𝟸𝟽| 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝟸𝟾| 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟸𝟿| 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐭
𝟹𝟶| 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟹𝟷| 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐮𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝟹𝟸| 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲
𝟹𝟺| 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝟹𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦
𝟹𝟼| 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟹𝟽| 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟹𝟾| 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟹𝟿| 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟶| 𝐒𝐨, 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟷| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟺𝟸| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲?
𝟺𝟹| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟺| 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟺𝟻| 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟼| 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲
𝟺𝟽| 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥
𝟺𝟾| 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟺𝟿| 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞-𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟻𝟶| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟻𝟷| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟻𝟸| 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝟻𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟻𝟺| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟻𝟻| 𝐀𝐧 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟻𝟼| 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞?
𝟻𝟽| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞?
𝟻𝟾| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝟻𝟿| 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝟼𝟶| 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟼𝟷| 𝐈 𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟼𝟸| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟼𝟹| 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝟹𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞?

5.5K 227 10
By She1D3vil

When you arrived at your dorm after leaving the hospital with Derek and Sid, you made a swift wardrobe change as your top had been tainted with Randy's blood. The sight was nauseating but you held yourself together as you cleaned yourself off. You gave yourself only a moment to mentally prepare for tonight before rushing off again.

You assumed you were in the clear as you snuck back out of your dorm, only to freeze when you spotted Derek standing in the corridor, talking to Sidney still. You couldn't hear what they were saying but the conversation ended with a short kiss, and Sid finally closed the door.

Unfortunately, Derek had already seen you before you could escape. He gave a confused smile as he approached you, "What're you doing out here? I thought you went inside." 

"I did, but I couldn't sleep." You quickly lied. "Thought I'd take a walk around campus to clear my head."

"By yourself? Are you sure that's safe?" He questioned with a frown that showed concern.

"Care to join me then?" You offered.

Seeing as Derek was number one on your suspect list—and Stu's—you'd want to keep a close eye on him until you could locate Stu.

"Sure, why not?" He accepted your invitation, and the two of you found yourselves outside, strolling down the sidewalk with no particular destination. For a while it was quiet. You listened to the chirping crickets as you slowly mustered up enough courage to ask him about his relationship.

"So, how're you and Sid?" You questioned while holding your hands behind your back.

Derek stared down at the concrete, releasing a heavy sigh as he shook his head, "I don't know... earlier she said she needed some distance, but I think being alone isn't the answer. I just wish she could trust me."

"You can't blame her," You voiced. "Sid's last boyfriend turned out to be a serial killer. It'll take time before she can learn to fully trust you."

"That's what blows my mind. He killed Sid's mom and then continued to date her for another year before making the big reveal. How did no one notice he was fucked up in the head?" Derek asked, but not even you could answer that.

Billy hid the darkest parts of himself for so long that it started to eat away at him. The person he was before his mother left was barely there anymore. It doesn't even feel like you know the real him, or that you ever did. For all you know, the side of himself he chose to show you might've been false too.

"I wish I knew—" You said only to cut yourself off with a sharp gasp. The sound of footsteps alerted your senses as you turned to look behind you. Though, no one was there as you scanned the area. "Did you hear that?"

"No..." Derek's brows pressed together as he looked at you. "Was I supposed to?"

"You!" Both your gazes snapped ahead to see a man in a brown cloak. He stood several yards in front of you as he pointed at Derek. "Prepare to die."

The two of you began to shuffle backward in fear of what he might do until he spoke again, "You gave up your letters."

"Oh, man." Derek panicked as a bunch of dudes from his frat suddenly came out of hiding. They all wore the same brown cloaks as they swept Derek off his feet, bringing him to face his punishment. "Hey, I'm not—"

You were left in a state of confusion, watching as they took off with Derek.

As you were about to take this opportunity to look for Stu, you felt two arms link with yours. You held back a groan as you glanced to your left, then right. Lois and Murphy, the two sorority chicks stood on either side of you with giddy grins.

"To Troy! We march!" Murphy declared, and Lois cheered as she held up her plastic dagger.

"What is going on? Where are they taking him?" You questioned as the two girls pulled you to follow along after the fraternity men.

"Derek gave his Greek letters to Sidney during lunch today. A big frat faux pas." The blonde explained.

"Tradition says, Derek must be punished," Lois stated with moon eyes. "It was so romantic, though."

"And so Greek!" Murphy added, and the two giggled in excitement.

"Goddamned tradition," You muttered under your breath as you were now being forced to attend another frat party, but without the comfort of having your friends with you.

The confidential party was being held inside the theatre, the loud music enveloping you the second you entered the building. You were one hundred percent certain that they did not have permission to be in here. Everyone was so high off the thrill.

You saw Derek being tied to a stage prop with rope after the boys had stripped him of his clothing, leaving him in just his briefs. You almost felt violated for him as his friends began to pour alcohol all over his body.

Fraternities were truly a strange concept.

"Let's get you a drink," Murphy said, maintaining a firm grip around your arm. "We all have to participate."

"Woah, I don't usually do this sort of thing—"

"You will soon enough," Lois said as the two girls were still determined to have you join their sorority.

In an instant, they dragged you along to grab some beer from the keg before redirecting you up the stage. They each took turns with drenching Derek with their beer, and he complained about how cold it was.

"Y/n, please." Derek pleaded as you stood in front of him. "Help a friend out."

"Sorry Derek, tradition is tradition." You stepped forward, finding this slightly amusing. However, instead of splashing him like the others, you held your cup up to his lips. "You could use this. It looks like you're gonna be up there for a while."

"You traitor." He mumbled, and you laughed as he took a reluctant sip of your drink.

One of Derek's fraternity brothers suddenly came over while shaking a can of beer, and you quickly stepped back. "Who do you love?!" He shouted over the blaring music.

"Sidney!" Derek yelled back.

"Did you say, 'My Omega Kappa Beta brothers'?" The guy questioned as he cracked open the can, spraying Derek until it was empty.

"No, I said Sidney!" Derek retaliated, and you couldn't help but smile. Maybe he wasn't the killer after all... you were starting to realize just how much love he has for Sid. The way he looks at her is nothing like how Billy did.

Derek would never hurt Sidney. You could see that now.

Even with how exceptionally loud it was in the theatre, you still somehow managed to hear as your phone began to ring in your pocket. You told the girls to give you a minute as you turned your back to them and headed down the steps to your right.

When you pulled out your phone, you felt your blood pressure spike as the ID read "Unknown."

"Hello?" You answered hesitantly, covering your other ear to block out the background noise.

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥." The caller greeted, and you could nearly sense their smile. "𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 422 13
"𝖪𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗀𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌, 𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗎𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌." "...
14.4K 436 24
Your teenage years are meant to be dumb. Drinking, partying, panicking for exams and nearly dying because one of your friends can't drive properly. B...
158K 4.5K 29
"𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖." "𝑶𝒉 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆." A sweet, popular, slasher nerd spent her whole life i...