Tear You Apart || Billy Loomi...

By She1D3vil

When your brother and his girlfriend are gutted by an anonymous killer in the small town of Woodsboro, your g... More

𝟶𝟷| 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧
𝟶𝟸| 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟶𝟹| 𝐈'𝐦 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭
𝟶𝟺| 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟶𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐠 𝐈𝐬 𝐔𝐩
𝟶𝟼| 𝐈 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝟶𝟽| 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐩
𝟶𝟾| 𝟑𝟎-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫-𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧
𝟶𝟿| 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝟷𝟶| 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝟷𝟷| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐞
𝟷𝟸| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝟷𝟹| 𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟺| 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟷𝟻| 𝐈 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐦, 𝐌𝐨𝐦
𝟷𝟼| 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟽| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝟷𝟾| 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬
𝟷𝟿| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟶| 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟸𝟷| 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟸𝟸| 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐛
𝟸𝟹| 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬
𝟸𝟺| 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟸𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟼| 𝐉𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
𝟸𝟽| 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝟸𝟾| 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟸𝟿| 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐭
𝟹𝟶| 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟹𝟸| 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲
𝟹𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞?
𝟹𝟺| 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝟹𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦
𝟹𝟼| 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟹𝟽| 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟹𝟾| 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟹𝟿| 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟶| 𝐒𝐨, 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟷| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟺𝟸| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲?
𝟺𝟹| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟺| 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟺𝟻| 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟼| 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲
𝟺𝟽| 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥
𝟺𝟾| 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟺𝟿| 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞-𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟻𝟶| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟻𝟷| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟻𝟸| 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝟻𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟻𝟺| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟻𝟻| 𝐀𝐧 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟻𝟼| 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞?
𝟻𝟽| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞?
𝟻𝟾| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝟻𝟿| 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝟼𝟶| 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟼𝟷| 𝐈 𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟼𝟸| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟼𝟹| 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝟹𝟷| 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐮𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲

5.7K 241 26
By She1D3vil

Randy treaded down the steps that lead to the dorm's entrance, still reeling from what he had walked in on. He didn't know what to think as he could barely even grasp the situation, but he did worry for your safety.

Even if Stu was here to help, he was still a psychopath. And if Stu was here, that meant Billy possibly was too.

The anxiousness Randy felt after agreeing to keep Stu a secret kicked in immediately upon seeing Dewey. The deputy sat on the round concrete bench underneath a tree with Gale and her cameraman.

Dewey waved Randy over, looking slightly confused when he came alone. "Where's Y/n?" He asked.

"She got uh... held up," Randy lied while sitting beside him. He had to keep reminding himself that no one else knew. "She'll be down soon."

"All right. Let's just assume the killer is repeating Woodsboro—" Gale started only for her phone to interrupt.

"Yes?" She answered.

"I have Bob calling."

"I'll have to call you back." Gale stated unconcerned, and hung up.

"That doesn't explain Sidney and Y/n getting attacked. They weren't killed in Woodsboro." Dewey said, proceeding with the topic of discussion.

"Wasn't for a lack of trying," Randy added. "The killer's trying to finish what was started."

"Well, they're–" Gale couldn't even finish her sentence before her phone started ringing again.

"What?" She answered more aggressively this time.

"Bob really needs to talk to you–"

"Tell Bob I'll call him back." Gale demanded, slamming her flip phone shut. She took a drag of her cigarette before continuing, "Anyways, you guys are forgetting something. In Woodsboro, there were more victims before the homestretch. Tatum, my cameraman, Himbry–"

"Time out!" Gale's new cameraman, Joel, interjected after being silent the whole time. "See, I don't need to be hearing about no dead cameraman, alright?"

"Now, I'm warning you guys. I'm a verb away from vacatin' these premises. I'm gonna get some coffee, donuts, Prozac, see if I can find some crack, Special K— "X" not Malcolm," he ranted while rising from the bench. "And I'll be back when you guys start talking about something a little more Saved By The Bell-ish, alright?"

The three watched as he headed in the opposite direction before Dewey spoke up, "He seems a little shaky."

"Don't worry about him." Gale quickly shrugged it off. "If the killer is following a pattern, then maybe we can figure out who's next."

"I wouldn't follow a killer's pattern. We were all involved in Woodsboro. Could be any one of us." Dewey countered.

"Okay, so what do you want to do, bonehead? Sit here and wait and see who drops next?" Gale questioned in an uptight tone when her phone suddenly rang once more.

"Well, I don't know, phonehead." Dewey replied sassily.

Randy had silently allowed his irritation to build until he couldn't take it anymore. Snatching Gale's phone, he answered for her.

"Gale's not here!"

"I'm not interrupting anything, am I? You three seem to be in deep thought." Randy's expression fell as he listened to the eerie voice. "Have you ever felt a knife cut through human flesh and scrap the bone beneath?"

Randy slowly looked to Gale as he placed his hand over the speaker, "It's him." He whispered.

"Who?" Dewey asked.

"The killer. He can see us." Randy stated, completely unnerved.

The three jumped up, their eyes roaming the campus in all different directions. The worry they all shared was displayed through their frantic features.

"Just keep him on the phone." Dewey told him.

"What do you want me to say?" Randy asked, removing his hand from the speaker.

"I-I don't know. Just keep him talking." Dewey said while grabbing Gale's arm. "Come on, Gale."

"Um, hi." Randy greeted awkwardly as Gale and Dewey left to search for anyone with a cell phone. "So uh, what's your favorite scary movie?"

"You'll never find me."

"What do you care? Let 'em have their fun." Randy replied, scanning the courtyard for anyone suspicious using a phone. "So, what's up?"

"What's your favorite scary movie?" The caller questioned back.

"Showgirls, absolutely frighting. What's yours?" Randy spotted a girl sitting in the grass talking on her cell. He sped over to her only to discover she was innocent. He spewed a quick apology and took off in another direction. "Wait, let me guess. The House on Sorority Row? Dorm That Dripped Blood? Slaughter University? Graduation Day? Final Exam? Am I close?"

"Closer than you think."

Randy let out a startled shriek as a guy catching a football with his friend ran out from behind him.

"Too slow, geek. Do you want to die?" The caller asked venomously.

"Is that the best you can do? Because Billy and Stu were much more original." Randy spat.

"Why are you even here, Randy? You'll never be the leading man."

"FUCK YOU!" Randy enunciated his words dramatically as he shouted.

"No matter how hard you try, you'll never be the hero and you'll never ever get the girl."

Randy's vision trained on a man wearing business attire. He crossed the street near Gale's news van while holding a phone to his ear. Randy ran over to stop him, but realized that it wasn't the right guy after hearing a woman's voice on the other line.

"Shit! Sorry." He apologized.

The man appeared disgruntled, storming away as Randy turned his back to the van.

"Wrong guy, dead boy."

When you finally finished going over all the objectives of Stu's plan, even the minor little details, you left the dorms to find Randy and Dewey. They were supposed to be somewhere around your usual hang-out spot on campus, but as you scavenged the courtyard, they were nowhere to be found.

Your body filled with dread as you ran around campus like a crazed person. You were beginning to panic until you spotted Dewey tackling some guy in the distance while Gale snatched his phone.

You rushed over to them, taking in the frustrated look on Gale's face as she handed the student his phone back. Dewey apologized to him as he walked off in a bewildered daze, ranting to whoever he was on the phone with.

"What's happening? Where's Randy?" You asked between each panting breath.

"The killer called," Dewey revealed which only made your worry increase. "We went to find him while Randy stayed on the phone with him."

"Dewey, I don't see him." Gale said, and you followed her gaze to see where they were previously gathering. "Where'd he go?"

Your chest felt heavy as you studied their reactions to Randy's disappearance before they both took off. You quickly followed after them as Gale began to call out Randy's name.

"What's going on?" Gale's cameraman asked while carrying a box of donuts.

"No!" You gasped as your gaze landed on the news van in front of you. The trail of blood pooling beneath the door caught everyone's attention.

"Yo, man! Who broke my window?" The cameraman questioned as the four of you ran over in distraught.

Gale let out a scream as Dewey threw the door open. Your eyes widened, unable to move as you stared at Randy's bloodied body limp on the floor. He was dead, or at least that's what you thought until you saw him move slightly.

"Oh, God! Someone call the police!" You cried out while jumping inside the van. Tears blurred your vision as you collapsed onto the floor next to Randy. His eyes were still open, looking up at you in pain. But he couldn't speak. He was suffocating on his own blood.

"Randy, I swear if you fucking die on me–" You covered your mouth to stifle your sobs before scrambling to cover his open wounds. "You can't die, Randy. I need you."

"Poor, Y/n. Looks like you've lost another friend." You heard the muffled voice coming from the phone beside Randy's body.

His blood was smeared on your hands as you reached over to grab it.

"Why?" Your voice cracked as you spoke into the phone. You felt angry, frightened, and heartbroken all at once.

"I guess I got a little knife happy." The killer taunted. "I wonder who's next. Sidney? Dewey? Perhaps that roommate of yours... or better yet, how about you?"

"Then come and get me you fucking pussy!" You shouted, tasting the saltiness of your tears as they ran down your face.

"My pleasure," The killer's sinister laugh made you throw the phone across the van, creating an echo as it crashed into the wall.

As you redirected your focus onto Randy, gently wiping the blood out his face and away from his eyes, all you could hope for was that the ambulance could make it in time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.2K 36
Y/n L/n, a student at Woodsboro High School for 2 years, was in a friend group of 6 and was just an average student. That was until things began to c...
158K 4.5K 29
"𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖." "𝑶𝒉 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆." A sweet, popular, slasher nerd spent her whole life i...
141K 4.7K 15
"𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪." When murders erupt in Woodsboro, [Name] Riley starts his profiling career early trying to cat...
8.7K 414 13
"𝖪𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗀𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌, 𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗎𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌." "...