๐‘พ๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•...

By SUGAr_ush_09

"๐‘Š๐’‰๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”๐‘– ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ฝ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’..." . . . . ... More

Introduction๐Ÿฅ€
Forced Marriage๐Ÿฅ€
Hatred๐Ÿฅ€
Doubt๐Ÿฅ€
Shock๐Ÿฅ€
Hyung๐Ÿฅ€
Respect ๐Ÿฅ€
Family Dinner๐Ÿฅ€
Jealousy๐Ÿฅ€
My Husband๐Ÿฅ€
Confession๐Ÿฅ€
Ex-boyfriend ๐Ÿฅ€
Past๐Ÿฅ€
Possessive ๐Ÿฅ€
I want you...๐Ÿ”ž
Be mine๐Ÿฅ€
You're special ๐Ÿฅ€
Missing...๐Ÿฅ€
Pain๐Ÿฅ€
Finding ๐Ÿฅ€
Way to his heart ๐Ÿฅ€
Epilogue๐Ÿฅ€

Club๐Ÿฅ€

2K 116 213
By SUGAr_ush_09

~~~§§~~~

Here, Yoonmin is busy preparing themselves in their
rooms for an upcoming event... If you're curious about where they're headed, well, let me enlighten you... The inseparable Taekook couple has planned a night out at a club, as the upcoming day in the hospital is a holiday... Everyone in the group agrees with their decision and looks forward to relaxing and enjoying themselves...

" MOCHI, ARE YOU READY...? " Jimin heard his Hyung shouting from the living room... So he shouted back a yes and gave a last look in the mirror and ran to the living room...
But his body froze halfway... His mind stopped functioning while his heart increased his speed...

Those Dark black eyes were looking right into his soul... His thin lips were curved into a sexy smirk, causing him to momentarily confuse the simple process of breathing... His Hyung elbows were leaning against his knees, long fingers clasped together...
'Holly Molly, Soo hot... Fuck me...' is the first thought of Jimin...

It's hard not to notice the change in Yoongi's usual attire... He changed his usual professional outfit for a more casual, yet stylish look... His usual black shirt, which is always perfectly tucked in, has been replaced with a white silk shirt that is slightly see-through and casually tucked in... The shirt highlights his lean physique, perfect abs, and toned arms, which are now in full view... Jimin can't help but feel a flutter in his chest at the sight of Yoongi's arms, imagining them wrapped around his waist...

In addition to his change, Yoongi's usual decent-looking analog silver watch has been replaced with an array of chain bracelets that jingle as he moves... His long, slender fingers are adorned with an assortment of rings, adding to his already captivating appearance... The most striking change, however, is his hair. His long, wild locks are styled in a way that screams "badass rich bad boy..." The overall effect is mesmerizing, and Jimin can't help but be drawn to Yoongi's alluring presence...

" Like what you see, Wifey..." A teasing smirk is displayed over an older face which makes Younger blush furiously...

Even Yoongi teased younger but he was also stunned by Jimin's beauty...' Damnit, How can this cute mochi turn into a sexy one...'

Perfect outfit, perfect makeup, perfect hair, perfect face, and perfect body... Impossible to ignore... Everything tells how sexy this person is... Those plump lips look so glossy, collarbones in the display making the older desire to mark them, visible white chest and those leather pants perfectly curve his every curve... He is looking beautiful...

"What the hell was he trying to do? If he planned to drive me crazy for him, then he was doing a pretty good job so far..." Yoongi mumbled internally taking every detail of younger beauty...

(Jimin Pov)

We're so different, and yet so similar, and part of me is starting to believe that's the perfect mix... He reaches toward me, brushing a strand of hair from my face...

"Can I Tell you a secret...?" He asked me in a husky voice which made my knees weak... I nodded my head...

"I don't want to go club right now... I want to stay here with you, admire your beauty, and throw our cell phones into the fire..." I laugh quietly even blood rushing to my cheeks, his hand massaging the back of my neck while he rambles...

" You are looking extremely beautiful, Mochi... Can I hide you from others and lock you in this house with me..." he says.

We shuffle closer, sinking deeper into each other eyes, totally ignoring our surroundings...

"You tell me a secret," I whisper leaning near his ear... "But it's not a secret because a lot of people know about it, but can I tell you about something I hate talking about?... We have to leave the house for the club..."
I bit his earlobe and ran from there while giggling... I can hear him cursing which makes me laugh more but I can't ignore the fact his words flutter my heart...

We both left for the club... I'm looking outside the wind when Hyung words make him stunned...

"You are really looking beautiful Jimin-ah..."
"Um.. thank you Hyung... You also look so handsome like...-" I stopped my words in the middle when I realized what I was going to say.

"Like what Mochi...?"
I didn't say anything...
"Tell mochi... Like what...?"
" Umm... Like badass rich bad boy..." I said in a little tone... He laughed at my words...
" Thank you for your unique compliment..."
I look outside of the window in embarrassment... 'why I am so dumb...?' I sighed...

We reached outside the club and met with other friends... And as usual teasing of Taehyung started again... I sighed... 'Not again...'

" Wow... Yoongi Hyung... You look so hot... this bad look is suiting you a lot..." He walked toward Hyung squealing like a teenage girl...

" Thanks, Taehyung-ah..." He laughed...
" Woah... So good..." He poked Hyung's abs... 'what the fuck...'
" Tae, that's MINE, man... Your is THERE..." I pointed at Jungkook who shook his head at his boyfriend's weird behaviour...

" So what...?" He shrugged nonchalantly... while Yoongi Hyung and others were enjoying the drama... I gritted my teeth in irritation...

" He also has FUCKING abs... So why are you obsessed with MY Hyung's abs...? Go and touch him..." I gave him a death glare...

"Leave Yoongi-shi alone Tae... If you don't want to die in your own best friend's hands..." Jin Hyung chuckled...

"Yes, Taehyung... Don't touch what's Jimin..." Hobi Hyung teased me...
" Yeah yeah... I have my muscle bunny... " Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes and walked toward JK...

A strong arm wrapped around my waist when I looked at the owner of the Arm, my eyes met with cat-like eyes...

" Let's go my possessive Wifey..." He pecked at my cheeks... And FUCK those butterflies and blush... Always came with Hyung without an invitation...

All of us entered the club... We settled down at our table and ordered drinks for us... Hyung hand is still around my waist which gives me a safe and secure feeling... We all discussing our lives and funny moments...

"So Jimin-ah, How is life going with this cold grumpy cat...? "
Yoongi Hyung scoffed at Jin Hyung's question while I laughed at his reaction...
"I'm not a grumpy cat...okay..." he scrunched his nose in disapproval...
" Yeah, we can see that..." Jin Hyung points out a Yoongi reaction...

I cut out their bickering session...
"It's going good Hyung... He is not a grumpy cat at all... He is so sweet with me..." I smiled and looked at Hyung who showed a gummy smile and pecked my cheek again...

"Love in the air...~~," JK said...
" I'm feeling single looking at them even though I have a boyfriend..." Hobi Hyung said snuggling to Kai Hyung...

"Let's go for the dance Jimin-ah..." Taehyung excitedly jumped from his seat...
"Yeah... Let's go and enjoy our moment..." Hobi Hyung said...
I looked at Hyung for permission and he nodded his head in agreement...
I walked to the dance floor with Hobi Hyung, Taehyung, and Jungkook...
Now I'm missing warmth around my waist... I sighed and focused on dancing...

(Yoongi pov)

Jimin went to the dance floor... I had never seen him dancing before so I was excited to look at him...
He started swaying his body to the beat...
And God damn my jaw dropped... His body perfectly moving with a beat...
Fucking shit... Look at that expression... So hot...
He is dancing so smoothly and sexily which can't be described in words...

The way he swayed his hips, the way he ran his hand through his hair, the way he moved his waist, the way he bit his lips, everything was drop-dead hot...
I forgot to breathe looking at him... My whole body is on fire... I'm controlling my not-so-holy thoughts...

I can feel jealousy burning inside when other people check out him... I just want to take him home but I can't... Because he is looking happy I just sit there sipping my wine and staring work of art in front of me...

I see him leaving the dance floor after time and walking toward the bar talking with two girls as he knows them...
I waited for him to come back... So I talked to Namjoon and Jin Hyung... When I heard a girl's voice...

" Dr. Min, there is something wrong with Jimin..."

(A|n pov)

When Jimin is dancing he hears a familiar voice calling him... He turned his head and met with Jennie's face... He walks toward them and sits on a bar stool...

" Hi Jennie... What are doing here...?"
" Hii Jimin-ah... I came here to meet my friend Lisa..." She introduced the girl beside her...
"Ohhh... Hi Lisa..." The other girl waved her hand...
" Do you want something...?" Jennie asked...
" One glass of red wine..." Jimin replied with a smile...

" So what are you doing here Jimin-ah...?" Jennie asked...
" I came here with Yoongi Hyung and other friends... They are sitting there..." Jimin replied while sipping his wine...

" Is life going great with Mr.Min...?" She wiggled her eyebrows...
" Yeah... It's going great... I loved to be around him..." Jimin blushed at his own words...
"Aww... Shy shy... So cute..." Jennie and Lisa both squealed.
Jimin laughed at their reaction but suddenly he started feeling weird... His body temperature is increasing rapidly...
'what's wrong with me...?'

" Jimin-ah... What wrong...? " Lisa asked in concern...
" I don't know... I suddenly feel hot..." He growls when he suddenly feels a wave of pain in his body...
" Let me tell Mr. Min... Wait a little Jimin..." Jennie said running to Yoongi's table...

Yoongi and other friends follow to the bar where Jimin is sitting with a red face in pain...

" Mochi... What happened...?" Yoongi asked while checking Younger body...
" I.. i .. don't know H. Hyung... It's paining..." He whimpered and hugged Yoongi tightly...

" Don't worry Mochi... Hyung is here for you..." He caressed younger hair and hugged him...

" Mr. Min, he drinks wine and then..." Lisa pointed out... Yoongi nodded and carried Younger in his arms...

" Guys... I'm going to take him home..."
"Take care of him..." Everyone said and Yoongi left the club with whimpering Younger in his arm...

" What did you give Jimin...?"
"Ohh that's... Viagra..." A girl replied while sipping her wine elegantly...
" Are you kidding me, Yoonji...? You gave him and let him leave with Yoongi... What the hell are you planning...? I want Yoongi with me, not with him... "

"Calm down your fucking ass... I did What is important for our plan..." She said with glaring eyes...

"And you think this is important for our plan...?"

" You still are an idiot... " She scoffed... " Did you hear about the deeper love that gave the most hatred...?"
She raised her eyebrows...
She spoke in a dark tone about the complexities of relationships... "It's strange how the more two people love each other, the more they seem to hate each other in the future... It's as if that intense love gradually transforms into an intense pain and hatred that ultimately leads to a breakup. It's almost as if hatred is the key that unlocks the door to the end of a relationship." She spoke with a certain level of experience as if she had seen this happen before, perhaps even in her own life...

"Their love is the start of their pain..." She chuckled and sipped her wine casually...

......................................................................................
To be continued...
......................................................................................
I hope you guys like this chapter ❤️...

Is my book turning boring...? Many r not voting like before😢... Your one vote means a lot...

It only takes one second to vote but for me, it takes a whole one or two days to write a single chapter...

So please appreciate if you like it or not then tell me...🙁

Thank u...❤️
I will update you soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 604 23
"แตƒ แต—โฑโฟสธ แต–หกแตƒแถœแต‰ โฑโฟ สธแต’แต˜สณ สฐแต‰แตƒสณแต— โฑหข แต‰โฟแต’แต˜แตสฐ แต—แต’ สทแตƒสณแต แต˜แต– แตแต‰",แต—แตƒแต‰สฐสธแต˜โฟแต หขแตƒโฑแตˆ หขแต’แถ แต—หกสธ แต—แต’ สฒแต˜โฟแตแตแต’แต’แต,แตแตƒแตโฑโฟแต แต—สฐแต‰ แต‡แต’สธ'หข สฐแต‰แตƒสณแต— แตแต‰หกแต— แถ แต’สณ สฐโฑแต. 1 in BDSM relationship (15...
153K 5.7K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...
5.4K 125 28
This story contains hardcore smut! โ€ข Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung โ€ข
157K 6.9K 29
[ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ’ ] Published: June 2022 Completed: July 2022