𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

By partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*

2.2K 57 22
By partyn2

Okay so look yall i did try to make a sequel to blind but i honestly just couldn't like my creative juices wasn't flowing for real and i felt like i was already getting burnt out💀💀💀💀💀so instead i decided to make little bonus chapter or two for yall😭 Lol i honestly hope yall like and enjoy it❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Here's a list of all they kids and I KNOW MARA AND JAY GOT HELLLAAAA KIDS😂

** Sorry for any mistakes**

~𝘚𝘈𝘝𝘈𝘕𝘐 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘚~
📍University of Houston

I scoffed putting my bra and panties back on.

"This ha third time this week Zyire, she does this shit on purpose and you fall for it every time" i shook my head putting on the rest of my clothes.

"Mmcht ion wanna hea dat shit Vani, she my best friend and she having another one ha episodes"

"But everytime we about to have sex or when we together she wanna pop up outta no where with them episodes of hers. And you telling me you don't think that's weird to you" i looked over at him.

"She can't control dat shit Vani da fuck"

I rolled my eyes not even tryna hear da shit anymore.

"Okay Zy whatever you say" i mumble grabbing my phone and keys.

"Baby wait"

"Nah it's okay, go take care of her like you always do. Talk to me later or what ever its fine" i gave him a fake smile and pecked his lips not even sparing him another glance.

I hopped in my car and drove back to my apartment

I just knew i was about to get fucked silly.

Bitch you thought...

"Uh uhn you a lie" Aspen my best friend gasped and i shook my head.

"Nope, and of course he tended to her like always"

"Like i get that's your best friend and yall knew eachother way before i came in the picture, but where tf is boundaries for her. She has none and that's the problem" i voiced my frustration.

I was so tired of Zy always enabling her when it came to us.

It like he was blind to what she was doing when it was right in his face.

"Bitch she prolly got something on his ass or sumn cause ain't no way" Aspen said shaking her head.

"Girl ion know but what i do know is he better fix the shit before i do"

"Period friend"

We stay in the living room watching disney movies like always.

"Oop bitch my man here, ima text you when we get there best love youuuu" Aspen smiled grabbing her purse and ran out da door.

I laughed shaking my head.

I grabbed my laptop and finished up the rest of my homework that i never got to finish the other day.

After a while i started to get sleepy and next thing i know, my mouth was wide open snoring loud as hell.

"Baby wake up"

I scrunched my face up and shooed who ever was talking to me.

"Come baby get up for me" i heard Zyire's voice clearer now.

I groaned opening my eyes to see him standing over me with wing stop in his hands.

"Whatchu doing here" i frowned sitting up grabbing the food from his hands.

"What I can't come see my girl or sumn"

Eating a fry i looked him up and down.

He was looking good a fuck.

I hummed in response and started eating more fries.

"Come on ma you still mad at me"

"Nah Zyire im over it honestly" i shrugged

He smacked his lips sitting next to me and pulled me on his lap.

"I feel like you lying but ight mamas" he kissed my forehead.

Mhm yea ight nigga

"Lets watch movies pleaseee"

He chuckled rubbing his hands on my thighs, "whatever you want baby" he bit his lip at me and i turnt my head as i started smiling.

"Stop looking at me like dat" i cheesed hiding my face.

"Like what mama im just looking at yo pretty face"

"Mhmm"

He smirked and pecked my lips multiple times.

I turned around in his lap and turned on the movie best man.

"I love you mamas"

I smiled to myself, "i love you too"

~𝘒𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘔𝘐𝘙𝘌 𝘞𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛~
📍Copperhill High school

"Shut yo ass up" i grunted out as i continue to pound into ha pussy.

"Im sorry ba-it just- oh fuck!" she loudly moan making me cover her mouth, her moans now muffled.

"Shit" i breathed out as i was chasing my nut.

I thought shawty would've had some bomb ass pussy, but turns out all dat shit was kap and now a nigga disappointed.

"Oou right there Mire fuck" she moaned out some more as she came.

I rolled my eyes and slowed down my movements, i pulled out and started jerking my self off til i came on ha back.

"Mmmm i see why these females be wanting yo ass for real, dat dick is lethal" Ole girl smirked biting her lips while looking down at my dick.

"Shii i guess shawt" shrugging pulling my pants up.

"When can we do this again?" She asked sliding her hand down my chest. That shit gave me da ick real fast.

I shook my head chuckling, "Ion know bout allat shawt, i see ya round doe" i smirked giving her a head nod and dashed out dat bih. 

It was lunch time so i took my ass straight to the cafeteria.

"Damn bout time nigga, took yo ass long enough" Kash my Twin brother smirked dapping me up, and i went around dapping everyone else up that was at the table.

"On me nigga had to get a nut in da auditorium and shit" Danaris teased me making em chuckle.

These niggas hell man

"You sick fuck" i heard my best freind say from beside me.

I looked at her and bit the side of her face earning a smack to the chest.

"Mire ima beat yo as quit playing with yo life" she threatened me.

Ha ass too nice to even think about ending my life.

I laughed at her reaction and pulled her into a hug.

"Mhmmm i missed you too best, real bad" i mumbled into her neck making her squirm in my arms.

"Moveeee Mire" she whined tryna get outta my hold.

"Nigga move yo dusty ass off my friend dang, hot ass breath melting da side of ha neck off" Harmony annoying ass said making me roll my eyes and flick ha ass off.

"Stay in a childs place"

"Bitch im older than youuuu" she mugged me.

"Sho don't act like it" Kash mumbled and of course Hamrony big eared ass heard him cause she smacked da fuck outta his neck.

"Bitch" he bucked at her

"Hoe"

"How bout boff of yall shut up" i chimed in already annoyed.

"Nigga yo ass can't talk cause you just got through eating Shayla stank ass coochie" Harmony snickered and i mugged her, she really thought she did something with that one.

"On my moms i ain't neva in my life ate a bitch out fuck you thought"

"Aye foreal doe im ready for dat get together auntie Mara and Unc throwing for Zyire ass. Nigga been gone too long and shit" Kash shook his head and we all agreed.

Outta all of us Zyire was the oldest, so he was all our big brother, and he took that roll seriously.

"Right my brother been gone too long, he don't be calling me like he use to either" Harmony did that ugly ass pouting shit.

"Duh nigga he gotta basketball scholorship to maintain, of course he don't wanna talk to yo annoying ass" I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"But hell yea im ready for dat cooking my momma finna cook" i rubbed my stomach just thinking about all the possible food she was gone cook.

"Nigga fat as fuck" Jamiri joked.

"Fuck up"

I looked over at my best friend Malaysia and seen she was scrolling on instagram.

"You good ma?"

She hummed in response and gave me a small smile.

Its not unusual for her to be quiet, i just always wanna make sure she's good.

"Cool, ya moms gone be home?"

"No she working outta town this weekend so im home alone again" she answered still scrolling on her phone.

"Im staying da weekend withchu den" i told her, she knew how stubborn i was so she wasn't gone fight me on it.

"Okay Mire, but my cousin coming over too since we already had plans" she slightly smiled looking at my bored face.

"Shii ion care dats yo house ma, ill just come after she leave. You still coming to Zyire get together right?"

"Yea, I wouldn't miss seeing you get beat in basketball by your dad and uncles at all" she smirked at me.

Pretty ass

"Mmcht man best you know i shut they old asses down every year quick playin" she joked hearing her giggle

For the rest of the lunch period we talked with the gang and shi til we had to go to our next class.

"Igh see yall niggas at practice" i dapped them up.

"Fasho"

"Bet"

"Igh bro"

Walking off with Malaysia by my side i wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her into me as we continued to walk.

"Im taking you home right ma?"

"Yesss, its early release for us remember" she looked up at me and i hummed in response.

"Yea i know best, im just making sure cause yo ass sho didn't text me this morning about picking you up for schoo"

"Oh yea im sorry, my momma wanted to take me to get breakfast, and you know we don't get enough time with each other" she smiled.

"Fasho i get it mamas, but im picking yo ass up tomorrow" i smirked down at her and she just looked away trying not to smile.

I wasn't a blind nigga, my best was fine as fuck.

And of course i done thought about getting with my best before, but ion wanna fuck up our good ass friendship with a failed relationship type shit. 

And ion wanna be da nigga to mess up ha peace.

Bestfriends is what we both want, so ima stick to that, plus ion even think im shawt type foreal.

But a nigga can only dream

I- we just gone give them a side eye yall😂😂 both Zyire and Kashmire ass..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.3K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!
3.3M 120K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
144K 5.6K 38
"𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕".
680K 25.3K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯