The 6 Worlds || Twice X Reader

By mintzuwi

"There are a total of six worlds, captain" The captain of the strongest knight order has been resurrected in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 35

2.2K 236 145
By mintzuwi

"S- So, what may be the purpose of your sudden visit?"

Sana stammered a bit as she sat on the chair across mine. After she changed into more presentable clothing, she welcomed me back into her room with a blush that never left her cheeks, and now here we are, awkwardly facing each other.

"Why are you being so formal?" I chuckled at her cuteness before removing my mask and placing it down on the table between us. Since Sana already knew what I looked like, I didn't bother keeping it on.

As long as she doesn't find out my true identity, then showing her my face shouldn't be a problem. I took a long sip of the tea she served me, and let out a satisfied sigh.

"Anyways, I'm here because of this" Rummaging through my backpack, I pulled out the letter she sent to Ms. Boss. "My aunt said you wanted to see me, so here I am" Since I was going to be staying here for a few days, Mina packed my entire wardrobe and everything I was going to need.

She overdid it, really. She even packed an extra toothbrush and toilet paper in case of emergencies. I don't know what made her think I'd ever need those, but sure. If it's Mina, then I'll bring anything she wants me to bring.

"But I thought you were busy?" Sana's adorable little head tilted to the side. Is it just me or is everything she does absolutely cute?

"Something came up, so I had to go home early. Then I found out you invited me over, so I rushed here" I rubbed the back of my neck with a shy smile, a little embarrassed to admit that I came here as soon as I knew about the letter.

"Is it okay for you to be here, though? Something came up, right?" The fairy queen asked, worried that she might have gotten in the way when we were dealing with an urgent problem.

I shook my head with a smile. We've already settled that urgent problem of ours, so being here won't get me into any trouble. Plus, Anything for Sana is one of my many mottos in life.

Even if it's a trivial matter, I'll come rushing over if she wants me here. To me, everything Sana says is important, she's a queen, after all.

The same goes for Jihyo, if her royal majesty summons me to her palace back in world 5, then of course I'll go. Anything for Jihyo was one of my many mottos in life.

"There's nothing to worry about, your majesty. I came here after we settled our problem, so it's perfectly okay for me to be here" I assured her, wiping away all her worries and making sure not a single drop of it was left.

She sighed in relief before looking at me with stern eyes and a playful smile. "It's Sana, not your majesty "

"Ah, right. Sorry about that, Sana" I quickly corrected myself and winked.

The two of us chuckled as a comfortable atmosphere took over her room, driving away all the awkwardness from earlier. There's something about Sana that really puts me at ease.

Maybe it was the way she talked in a very gentle way, or maybe it was because she treated everything and everyone with the utmost care, or maybe it was because of her dazzling smile.

Or maybe it was all of those things combined with her other commendable traits. I wasn't exactly what it was that's gotten me so attached to her, but I'm sure I'll figure it out soon enough.

"So, why'd you invite me over?" Once those words left my mouth, another blush occupied her cheeks.

"Eh? We- Well..." She struggled to form a reply as the red tint began to spread, it only took a few more seconds of silence until it painted her whole face. 

I blinked, patiently waiting for her answer. I just sat there, watching her squirm in her seat while stuttering here and there. 

Before I got here, I assumed her reason for calling me was because she was bored. There were no abnormalities going on in the 3rd world that needed immediate attention, and it didn't seem like they were in need of more guards to protect her, so the answer was quite obvious.

But there's a possibility that I might be wrong, so instead of making up my own answers and going with them, I decided that it would be best to ask her instead.

Well, I'm prepared for any answer she throws at me. If she says she wants me to rebuild the palace and make it more fabulous, then I'll go back to world 5 and drag Tzuyu's ass here to help me. Anything for Sana!

"I- I was lonely, and I kind of... missed you"

Okay, I wasn't prepared for that.

Now it was my turn to become a stuttering mess. My heart was pounding against my chest, ready to jump out through my mouth while the butterflies in my stomach danced like they were at the biggest party of the year.

I could feel my cheeks heating up as I was beginning to regret putting my mask down– the biggest, stupidest smile the 6 worlds has ever seen was threatening to stretch my face out.

"I- Is that so?..." I deserve all the praise in the world for being able to stop myself from jumping to the other side of the table and hugging her like my life depends on it.

The way she had her head down in attempt to hide the evident blush on her face made me want to just hold her forever and shower her with the never-ending praise she deserves.

All hail Queen Sana!

However! Now was not the time to openly show how much I admire this woman, and it was definitely not the time to be giggling like a lunatic. So after clearing my throat and pulling myself together, I looked at her with a smile.

"Where should we hang out?"

"Eh?" Sana looked up with confusion.

"Your palace is great and all, but we obviously can't have the time of our lives here" I chuckled before standing up and taking a seat next to her. "Let's get rid of that loneliness of yours, and have fun somewhere!"

I doubt she doesn't have a list of things she wants to try and places she wants to visit– Sana is a highly respected Queen and the ruler of a world, but that doesn't mean her life is all sunshine and rainbows.

She was chained to the throne, giving her no opportunities to go outside and have fun. Having a huge and extravagant palace like this was a like a dream to everyone else, but to Sana, this place was nothing more than a dull cage.

Wings were a symbol of freedom– something Sana didn't have. But just because she doesn't have wings, doesn't mean she can't be free.

"I'll break the chains that trap you here" Since I wasn't wearing my mask, she could clearly see the determination I had. From my voice alone, she was able to tell I was serious about setting her free. "Leave all your worries behind and trust me, let's go wherever you want to go!"

The look on her face made it obvious she wasn't expecting me to say such bold words. The red tint on her face grew darker in color as her eyes wandered everywhere just to avoid mine.

Lord Dandi, if you're watching please tie me up before I hug this woman and never let go.

"Leave me out of this"

So you are watching...

I clicked my tongue, and immediately told him to stop being creepy and go away. I know he's god and all that, but this is my alone time with Sana. No outsiders allowed!

"We- Well, if you insist then I guess I'll let you take me away" Sana finally replied after a full minute of malfunctioning. "But how are you going to sneak me out without everyone going crazy? If I disappear so suddenly, the 3rd world might fall apart"

"Not to worry, Sana! As long as we have this, then we're good to go" While Sana was busy raising her brow and questioning me about what I meant, I quickly called for the god.

"HELP!!" I screamed inside my head and received a deep sigh in return.

"I spoil you too much, really" I could hear him snapping his fingers and almost immediately, a ball of light generated in front of Sana and I.

The fairy covered her eyes from how bright it was and leaned closer to me. I, on the other hand, was too busy thanking the god over and over again, and promising him that I'll definitely save the 6 worlds.

The light grew, taking the form of a woman's body before placing its glowing feet down on the floor. After the light faded, Sana opened her eyes and was shocked to see what had taken the seat across ours.

It was Sana– or more specifically, Sana's clone that Lord Dandi created.

I couldn't even hide the wide smirk on my lips as I watched the clone take a sip of my tea. I literally told god he was a creep a few minutes ago, but he still decided to help me out.

"Perks of being the favourite child"

"Eh?" Sana looked at me weirdly.

"Oh, it's nothing" I giggled rather mischievously. "Now that your clone is here, you can finally visit all the places you want to go!"

Sana stared in awe at the clone across us, having a hard time believing everything that was going on. But after sucking in a breath and wiping away the tears in her eyes, she immediately pulled me into a tight hug.

"Thank you, thank you so much..." She said, snuggling closer to my neck and continued to whisper words of gratitude near my ear.

"Thank you, father!" I internally yelled while happily hugging Sana back. I just scored myself a hug from the fairy queen herself, I'm totally gonna save the 6 worlds.

"Have fun on your little trip" He said with a tired sigh before excusing himself to leave, saying he still has to force Neldwin to return my hair color. I seriously owe my favourite god too much.

"Now then, where shall we go?" I asked when Sana pulled away.

With the widest grin on her face, she stood up and held my hands. "The beach!"

-

Sana and I strolled through the busy streets of the capital city, Euphoria. We decided that we should buy a few things we'll need first before heading to the nearest beach.

Umbrellas and sunscreen were a must, I didn't want the fairy queen getting a sunburn. We also needed swimwear and food, starving at the beach is the worst.

I looked over at the woman beside me who was currently wearing a mask similar to mine. Although it was a shame to have her hide such gorgeous face, I can't have her roaming around without something to hide her identity.

"Y/n, do you think this will suit me?" While I was searching for sunscreen, Sana suddenly approached me with a rather daring bikini in her hands.

My eyes widened as I choked on air upon seeing what she chose. "Definitely not!" I took the bikini from her and threw it aside. I mean, that would've looked amazing on her. Sana had a great body, but I don't think I'll survive if I see her in that bikini.

It was way too revealing, and it failed to cover places that needed to be hidden the most. Sana's shoulders slumped before going back to the aisles to look for another thing to wear at the beach.

I sighed and went back to searching for the perfect sunscreen. "What should I pick?..." I hummed and rummaged through the shelves.

"I personally recommend this one, it feels really nice and cool" A familiar voice said while pointing at one of the sunscreens.

I looked to the side and was surprised to see a face I hadn't seen in days. "Chaeyoung!"

The cub grinned and giggled, engulfing me in a warm hug. "Long time no see, Y/n!"

Hugging her back, I ruffled her hair and swayed us left and right. Seeing her again after being apart feels oddly refreshing, I missed her so much.

And since Chaeyoung is here, I'm sure the other 2 are here, as well. I quickly looked around for them after Chaeng pulled away. I've been dying to see this trio again ever since they started travelling.

"They're outside" She said when she noticed me trying to find Momo and Dahyun. "They kept arguing over which restaurant to eat at for lunch and were getting annoying, so I left for a bit to do some shopping"

Her irritated sigh made me laugh. They must have really pissed her off if she walked out on her own. Dahyun is usually very polite with Momo for reasons I don't know of, so hearing Chaeng say that they've been arguing a lot was very amusing to me.

Looks like Momo has really done it this time if she made Dahyun snap at her. It kind of puts me at ease since that means the two of them are close enough to have arguments now.

Hopefully, they won't argue as much as Momo and Tzuyu do.

But I'm sure it will all be fine, Momo was good at pissing others off whenever she's bored, but she'll probably leave Dahyun alone when she sees Tzuyu again.

"So, how was your training?" Chaeyoung asked while casually slipping the sunscreen she recommended in my basket.

"It was going smoothly until I had to go home early, a problem came up and my aunt wanted me back at the capital city as soon as possible"

"And I'm guessing that problem has been solved since you're here"

"Smart as always" I caressed the top of her head, making her giggle. "What about you girls? Did you have fun during your travels?"

"Oh, we had lots of fun!" She started telling me about everything they did so far and all the places they visited. Judging from the way she spoke so happily, they must've had a blast. "But it would've been more fun if you and Tzuyu came with us"

I smiled behind my mask. "Maybe next time, cub. I'd love to go travelling with all of you" She quickly locked my pinky finger with hers, making me promise to go with them the next time they go on a trip. She's always so cute.

"Well, I'm off. I don't want those two causing too much trouble when I'm not looking"

I laughed at that. Looks like she was forced to take the role of mother in their little group. "Safe travels, Chaeng! Tell Momo and Dahyun I said hi"

"Will do" She smiled one last time before exiting the shop.

Seeing Chaeyoung put me in a good mood. She never fails to make me smile, she was such an interesting person that everything she does makes me want to pay attention to her and no one else.

I was about to start a long monologue about how wonderful Chaeyoung was and how much good she's done to the worlds by merely existing, but Sana's voice interrupted me before I could.

"I feel like I've seen her somewhere before"

What she said made me turn around to face her. "Oh, that's because she's a noble. You've probably seen her at social gatherings between royalty and nobility"

"I don't go to social gatherings, Y/n..."

Ah, right. Because of the secret in her blood, she's placed at a higher level of importance than the other queens. She isn't as free as Jihyo who goes to grand events because of her duty as queen of the 5th world.

Plus, Jihyo can protect herself when things go downhill. Sana cannot and needs at least a hundred people guarding her at all times.

The only way for someone to meet Sana in person is if she invites you over to the palace. She's probably invited members of the royal family– maybe royalties from the other worlds, as well– and a few high-ranking knights like Ms. Boss, but I doubt she'd invite nobles over.

"You're probably mistaking her for someone else then" I said and earned an immediate no from her.

"I've definitely seen her somewhere before, I just can't remember where" Sana pondered for a while, humming to herself and tapping her head a few times in attempt to force a memory to pop up. She eventually gave up when nothing came to her mind and sighed.

"If you're struggling to remember it that much, then maybe it was a long time ago"

"Yeah, probably, but if I randomly remember then I'll tell you right away"

"Please do" And with that, she went back to searching for swimwear.

-

The sound of waves crashing against the shore entered our ears as a fresh breeze welcomed us. The smell of the ocean was strong and refreshing, and the blueness of the water was as captivating as always.

The weather was great, there wasn't a single cloud in the sky and the sun was shining ever so brightly above us. Great days like this were meant to be enjoyed near the sea.

"Waaaah~" Sana let out a satisfied noise as she walked along the shore. Her beautiful hair danced with every blow of the wind and the way she looked absolutely gorgeous while spinning around had me thanking the gods for letting me see such a beautiful sight.

All hail Queen Sana!

"Y/n, isn't this great?!" Sana yelled while spreading her arms with a bright smile.

Due to the festivals going on in the capital city, the beach was completely empty and we had it all to ourselves. It would've been weird going to the beach with masks on, so I couldn't be more grateful to the fairy race for being such festival-loving creatures.

She really looked like she was having the time of her life as she ran around, kicking the sand and dipping her feet into the water. The way she was laughing so happily had me grinning from ear to ear. Her happiness is contagious.

"Put on some sunscreen first, we don't want you crying later because you got a sunburn, do we?" I picked up the sunscreen Chaeyoung recommended and waved it in the air for her to see.

"Yes, ma'am~" She giggled to herself and that's when I decided I love hearing her make such cute noises.

All hail Queen Sana!

"But I'll go change first, so I don't miss a few places when I apply it on my skin later" She rummaged through her bag and pulled out the swimwear she bought earlier.

It was the only one I approved of since it wasn't too revealing and showed just the right amount of skin. And just as I predicted, she looked amazing in it after she came back from the changing area.

"How do I look?" She did a quick twirl.

"Beautiful as always" I gave her my most genuine compliment and showed her a thumbs up.

She blushed a bit and chuckled. "Thank you, Y/n. You're always so nice" She then grabbed my arm and started dragging me to the water. "Now then, let the fun begin!"

She squealed with glee as soon as the salty waters came at her in waves. She looked so happy despite merely standing there.

"Sana!" I called out to her and as soon as she turned around, I gathered the water in my hands and splashed it at her.

"Hyah!" She exclaimed while wearing the brightest smile I've ever seen. I'm so glad we came here.

"Take this!" She slapped the sea at my direction and I was immediately drenched.

For the next 30 minutes, all we did was play in the water and swim around, picking up the seashells that we'd occasionally step on.

"I wanna build a sandcastle!" She said the moment we sat down to take a break. I was starting to get impressed with her stamina, she was flailing around so much earlier and yet she still has so much energy left.

I really wanted to just sit down and breathe, but I have to abide by my mottos in life. "Anything for Sana" I mumbled before grabbing a bucket and a tiny shovel she can use.

She was surprisingly very good with her hands. She tried to recreate her palace back at the capital and she did a very good job at it, it shocked me a little because of how identical the castle made of sand was to the real one.

I was aware of the fact that Sana had many talents, but I never expected her to be good at something like this– especially when it's her first time at the beach.

She was truly a wonder. It made me curious about the other talents she had under her sleeve, maybe she was good at cooking, too!

"KYAAH!"

She wasn't...

Sana immediately jumped away with tears in her eyes when her dress caught fire. She was standing too close to the bonfire we were using to cook the fish I caught, and now she was running around like a headless chicken, trying to put it out.

My heart dropped as I immediately grabbed a bucket and ran to the sea to fill it with water. "Sana, stay still!" When she completely froze, I dumped it on her and sighed in relief after the fire stopped burning her clothes.

I failed to stop the awkward chuckle I was making when she continued to look at me with teary eyes. The embarrassment was probably eating her up, and the way her face turned red made it obvious she wanted to crawl into a hole and stay there until she feels better.

She's been making mistakes the moment we started cooking. When I told her to put salt on the fish, she accidentally added sugar.  Then I told her to help me cut the vegetables in cubes, and she somehow managed to cut them in triangles.

She spilled soy sauce on me, stepped on the meat I was going to cook, tipped the BBQ grill over, and threw a knife at me. And all of those were pure accidents.

"I'm sorry..." She said while doing her absolute best to stop herself from crying a waterfall.

"No, no, it's okay" I caressed the top of her head in attempt to calm her down.

And after a few more minutes of assuring her that she wasn't being a burden, I finally got to start cooking again but this time, Sana was forced to stay at the side to make sure she doesn't accidentally kill me.

"That was delicious!" Sana praised, wiping her mouth with a tissue once she was done with her meal.

Night had fallen upon us by the time we finished eating. It's been a long day of goofing off and trying to stop Sana from coming anywhere near me while I cooked.

I wanted nothing more than to let my back fall against the sand and sleep until the sun was back. The soothing sound of the waves accompanied by the soft breeze kissing our skin made me yawn.

"Thank you for taking me here, Y/n. I had an amazing time" Sana's head fell on my shoulder as she leaned her body against mine.

Smiling, I rested my head above hers and there we began to admire the stars together. "What should we do tomorrow?"

Sana hummed, thinking deeply of what kind of trip she wants to go on next. I had no problems with her choosing all of our destinations, the only reason I even proposed this getaway of ours was because I wanted to fulfill her wishes.

And I'm sure any place Sana picks will be lovely, as long as she's with me then I'll have fun no matter where we go. And when she finally decided, she pulled away from me and grinned.

"Let's go to an orphanage!"

"Eh?..."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 131 11
Finding herself reincarnated into the very novel she once read, Y/N faces the challenge of surviving this new life. Despite her determination to live...
21.2K 976 29
Just a collection of oneshots of my favorite Twice ship. Expect lots of fluff and maybe a little bit of angst, but absolutely no deaths because I hat...
4K 292 10
The Princesses of Twice Kingdom love a little adventure, but they can't do anything without their Knights by their side. What will happen when Kim Y...
19K 965 15
Y/n, a college student was sent to a new world where not even Y/n can believe it, and transferred to a school full of magic. From living a normal lif...