The Beauty of Two Enemies

By wosowriter_

What happens when two girls who have always hated each other have to get along in the Women's World Cup to su... More

A/N
Character Introductions
Chapter 1 - Can we come back from it?
Chapter 2 - We are the champions... well almost
Chapter 3 - We did it
Chapter 4 - Celebrations
Chapter 5 - Chosen

A/N

544 15 0
By wosowriter_

heyyyy everyone

i'm so sorry for not being active or updating.

school got crazy with last term and then things were just happening and i rlly wasn't in the right mental stat to write.

i'll try and update this week, but throughout the holidays i'll be much more active as i have too much spare time.

again i'm so sorry and i hope you understand why i took a break.

(also should i start an imagines woso book? and the kcc one?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.1K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 38.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
248K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...