LOVELY TUTOR(TAEKOOK FF)-comp...

By merosegirl

A 19 year old boy,who is struggling for his life,just to sacrifice for his 10-year-old little sister.That's t... More

Small Intro ☺️
Chapter 1- Breakup Plan
Chapter 2- Victory
Chapter 3- In A Need
Chapter 4- Problem Solving
Chapter 5- A Big No
Chapter 6- Heated Conversation
Chapter 7- A Shitty Deal
Chapter 8- Text Box
Chapter 9- Tutor's Wise Words
Chapter 10- Silent Click
Chapter 11- The 'X'
Chapter 12- Observing Too Much
Chapter 13- Incoming Storm
Chapter 14- Kims and Jeons
Chapter 15- Rainy Walk
Chapter 16- Childhood
Chapter 17- Chocolate Cake
Chapter 19- I'm Sorry
Chapter 20- The Awkwardness
Chapter 21- An Apology
Chapter 22- In The Middle of The Road
Chapter 23- Forgiven
Chapter 24- Past Hatred
Chapter 25- Sleep Call
Chapter 26- Drunken Jungkook
Chapter 27- Night Walk
Chapter 28- Birthday Present
Chapter 29- Mall Date+Yoongi's Birthday
Chapter 30- Tears In The Rain
Chapter 31- You Changed Me
Chapter 32- Secret
Chapter 33- Beach Trip
Chapter 34- Kissing In The Moonlight
Chapter 35- Confesssion
Chapter 36- The Secret of Banana Milk
Chapter 37- Semester Break
Chapter 38- A Gentle Punishment
Chapter 39- Sulking Taetae
Chapter 40- Still With You
Chapter 41- Mr. Jeon
Chapter 42- The Truth About The Bracelet
Chapter 43- The Mother
Chapter 44- Reunited
Chapter 45- The Password(I Want You)
Chapter 46- Revenge Mission on Suzy
Chapter 47- Under The Sunset
Chapter 48(Final)- Our Fate
Appreciative Words

Chapter 18- A Total Hatred

626 22 0
By merosegirl

Taehyung is buttoning his shirt when his phone ring. He pick up the call, turning it on loud speaker.

"Hello Jiminshi".

"Taetae, are you getting ready?"

"Yeap, I'm almost done here".

"Okay. Don't forget to take the permission letter for the event okay?"

"Ohh yeahh I totally forgot about it. Thank you for reminding me, Jiminie".

"No problem Taetae. Be careful when you're walking to college later, yeah?"

"Sure, Jimin. You too. Drive safe".

"I will Tae". Jimin hung up first.

Taehyung smile. Today, he will take the permission letter for the event he's been dreaming on. He will also pay the cost to go the event, using some money Jungkook paid him for their tutoring lesson.

After making sure he looks okay, he grab his bag, going to Taeri's room to take a look at his little sister.

"Taeri, Taeri ah". Taehyung knock on the door, but receiving no response. He twist the door knob. His sister didn't lock the door.

Taehyung smile and shake his head. "Aishh this girl..Taeri ahh wake up you're gonna be late for school". Taehyung called as he approach Taeri, who has a blanket wrapped around her whole body.

Taehyung's smile dropped when he see his sister's condition. Taeri's face looks so pale with her lips dried.

"Taeri, Taeri ahh!" He shake Taeri's body, but got to response. He then gently tap Taeri's cheeks, but still got no response.Taeri is unconcious.

Taehyung touched her forehead.

"Shit she's burning. Taeri ahh!!"

Taehyung pick Taeri's little body up, as he run to the nearby clinic.

************************************
"Jiminshi, where's Taehyung?" Jungkook ask, looking around.

"Why are you looking for my baby, Jeon Jungkook. Is there something I don't know?"

Jungkook roll his eyes. "Busybody". He mouthed under his breath.

"Pardon?"

"Oh.. nothing. I just wanna ask him, if we will have a tutoring lesson today".

"Liar. You told me that you love to tease him in the morning. That's why you are looking for him right now, right?"

"Well yeah whatever you say. So where's he?".

"I don't know dude". Jimin shrug his shoulders.

"You don't know? You guys usually arrive together".

"I called him this morning, and he said he's on the way. He'll be here soon, I guess".

Jungkook just nod. He himself don't know why. He feels that seeing and teasing his tutor every morning is a must.

************************************
"Doctor, what's wrong with my sister?" Taehyung ask worriedly, looking at his little sister who is sitting on his lap, has her head on his shoulder. Taeri's face still look pale, no words coming out of her mouth since she gain her consciousness few minutes ago. She look like lacking of energy, and sometimes she cough.

"Taeri has a high fever. She also coughed, her face was pale and very weak. Did she show any signs before you noticed she was unconscious?"

"Umm no, doctor, last night, she refused to eat, cause she was having stomach ache, so she had no appetite. But when I look at her this morning, I found her unconscious".

"Did she eat anything weird few days ago?"

"Taeri ahh, what did you eat few days ago, when I left you alone?"

Taeri look at Taehyung, weakly shaking her head. "I don't know, oppa. I just ate the chocolate cake that you gave me".

"Chocolate cake?" Taehyung remembered the cake Jungkook gave him.

"According to what I expected, Taeri had eaten food that had expired, causing her to experience symptoms such as diarrhea, weakness, etc. You're lucky you sent her to the clinic right away, or things would have gotten worse".

"I'll give you some medicine for Taeri. About less then a week, she will be fine. But if it's getting worse, please come to the hospital as soon as possible".

Taehyung nod, give the doctor a small smile. "Sure, thank you so much doctor".

The doctor nod his head.

Taehyung clench his fist.

A name with a face appeared in his mind.

Jeon Jungkook.

************************************
With head hanging low, Taehyung walk out of the lecturer's office.

With his weak walking self, he stopped, hearing a certain fake cough near him.

"How's the cake...Mr Tutor?".

Taehyung know the voice owner. He pursed his lips together, clenching his fist, without looking back.

It's freaking Jeon Jungkook.

The one he hates the most.

Taehyung can hear Jungkook's footsteps coming closer.

"You know I've been looking for you, but you were no where to be see. You didn't come yesterday. Let me guess. Having diarrhea or something? Or you accidentally eat... an expired food?" Jungkook chuckle.

In a second, Jungkook's head turned to the left. He got stunned, feeling a slight pain on his right cheek.

Taehyung just slapped him.

Jungkook widened his eyes, looking at Taehyung who's having tears pooled in his eyes.

"You motherfucker! It's you!! It's all because of you!! What have I done to you that make you hate me this much, Jungkook? Why did you do all this? Why did you intentionally gave me the expired cake, Jungkook?"

"My sister...my sister ate that cake you fucking asshole!!" Taehyung shout as he push Jungkook's body.

"You know because of that fucking cake, my sister got sick! She got sick because of you! And it's my fault. It's my fault not to eat that cake in the first place. If I eat that cake, I will be the one got into hospital. And I don't fucking care. I rather being sick, then looking at my own little sister who looks liveless, lack of energy, in a lot of pain because of you, you fucker!"

Jungkook froze. He can't believe at what he just did. Yes he intentionally gave Taehyung the expired cake. But he didn't expect all of this to be happening. He just put someone innocent into danger.

He feel so wrong right now. He can't do anything if Taehyung shout at him and push him. He can't even blame Taehyung if the blondie want to kick his stomach or punch him in the face. He know, he deserve all that.

A tear finally left Taehyung's eyes.

"I can't even stand myself hurting my little sister. But she got into that condition because of you. You poisoned my sister, you little piece of shit!" Taehyung push Jungkook again made Jungkook almost stumble to the back.

Taehyung sniff.

"You know, because all of the things you did, I can't go to college yesterday. I had to stay at home, taking care of my little sister. And you know what hurt me the most. You made me lost my dream, Jeon Jungkook!!"

Jungkook look at Taehyung. He is feeling worse when he saw Taehyung is crying.

"Yesterday's morning, I supposed to come here, taking a permission letter from Mrs Lee to attend an event, which I've been waiting to join. And you ruined everything. You ruined it Jungkook! That event was my dream!" Taehyung shout as another tear escaped his left eye.

Taehyung grit his teeth, he can't stand how Jungkook just doing silent and looking down, not responding to anything he said. He grab Jungkook by his collar.

"Can you talk, you dumbshit! Tell me, Jungkook! Tell me why you did all that!!"

A sudden memory flushed in Taehyung's mind, the day before Jungkook gave him the chocolate cake

"Wait, don't tell me you're mad at me that I called you an ungrateful child".

Again, Jungkook goes silent. And Taehyung know, he guessed right. He let go of Jungkook's collar.

"So I guessed right. You're getting a revenge at me, right? You can't accept all the things I said to you right. I can't believe it, Jungkook. You're so childish".

Taehyung let out painful chuckle, as he wipe his tears that are running down his cheeks.

"You got your revenge on me. You did it. Congratulations. You can celebrate your victory after this. But remember what I'm saying, Jeon Jungkook".

Taehyung step closer to Jungkook. "After I said all that, it will only effect you, not your father. As you know I respect your father, and I will never talk bad about him. But have some thoughts on it, Jungkook. All the things you just did, effected my sister, Jungkook. If anything happen to her, will it effect me? Will it make me regret for the rest of my life for not being able to take care of her? She's the only one I have in my life, Jungkook". Taehyung's voice crack, feeling so much in pain and hatred towards Jungkook.

"I would rather kill myself then seeing my own little sister suffer, Jungkook. And if you hate me that much, just kill me Jungkook, if that will make you satisfied. I'm really tired. Really tired of my life, and I'm really tired of you, Jungkook".

"You're worse that I thought. From the bottom of my heart, I hate you, Jeon Jungkook. I hate you so fucking much. From now on, don't look for me, don't call me, and don't ever appear in front of me. You're the most terrible person I ever know. Don't let me see your filthy face again, Jeon Jungkook".

Taehyung walk away, bumping his shoulders on Jungkooks.

Being all alone in the hallway, Jungkook run his hand harshly through his hair.

He feels bad. He feels so bad right now.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807K 54.1K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
4.6K 320 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...
888K 50.1K 66
A sweet boy with a dark past, Kim Taehyung, goes to the university and meets Jeon Jungkook, an outrageous, rich and mysterious boy. Taehyung gets inv...
37K 1.3K 14
vminkook park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are very well know as playboy's in there clg, bangtan. Until one day, when a mysterious yet beautiful boy name...