Their Angel

By ivna_jung

A story of a young girl who is too innocent for this cruel world. Her mother is the only person she trust. Sh... More

Prologue
💫Introduction💫
💫 Chapter-1💫
💫 Chapter-2💫
💫 Chapter-3💫
💫 Chapter-4💫
💫 Chapter-5💫
💫 Chapter-6💫
💫 Chapter-7💫
💫 Chapter-8💫
💫 Chapter-9💫
💫 Chapter-10💫
💫 Chapter-11💫
💫Chapter-12💫
💫 Chapter-13💫
💫Chapter-14💫
💫Chapter-15💫
💫 Chapter-16💫
💫Chapter-17💫
💫 Chapter-18 💫
💫 Chapter-19💫
💫Chapter-20💫
💫 Chapter-21💫
💫 Chapter-22💫
💫 Chapter-23💫
💫 Chapter-24💫
💫Chapter-25💫
💫 Chapter-26💫
💫Chapter-27💫
💫Chapter-28💫
💫 Chapter-29💫
💫 Chapter-30💫
💫Chapter-31💫
💫Chapter-32💫
💫 Chapter-33💫
💫 Chapter-34💫
💫 Chapter-35💫
💫 Chapter-36💫
💫Chapter-37💫
💫 Chapter-38💫
💫 Chapter-39💫
💫Chapter-40💫
💫 Chapter-41💫
💫Chapter-42💫
💫 Chapter-43💫
💫Chapter-44💫
💫Chapter-45💫
💫 Chapter-46💫
💫Chapter-47💫
💫Chapter-48💫
💫Chapter-49💫
💫 Chapter-50💫
💫 Chapter-51💫
💫Chapter-52💫
💫Chapter-53💫
💫Chapter-54💫
💫 Chapter-55💫
💫 Chapter-56💫
✨Is It real?✨
💫 Chapter-57💫
💫 Chapter-58💫
💫Chapter- 59💫
💫 Chapter-60💫
💫 Chapter-61💫
💫Chapter-62💫
💫Chapter-63💫
💫 Chapter-64💫
💫 Chapter-65💫
💫Chapter-66💫
💫 Chapter-67💫
💫 Chapter-68💫
💫 Chapter-69💫
💫Please Read💫
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-1
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-2
💫 Chapter-71💫
💫 Chapter-72💫
💫 Chapter-73💫
💫 Chapter-74💫
💫Chapter-76💫
💫 Chapter-77💫
💫Chapter-78💫
💫Chapter-79💫
💫 Chapter-80💫
💫Read this 💫
💫Bonus💫

💫 Chapter-75💫

3K 138 15
By ivna_jung

Time Skip

6 Months Later

(Author's Note- A long time skip. Guess what's going on in my mind? 😜😜)

(2 weeks before Sarang's first birthday)

Well, in this six months many things changed. And when I say many, believe me many things.
Mr. and Mrs. Kim condition didn't got much better. Few days after they were brought home, they had to take Mr. Kim back to hospital again cause of a surgery. Few weeks after that They had to take Mrs. Kim cause of a regular check up during which doctor told them they had to do a surgery cause she is having a blood clot in her head.

Like this every month or two they visited the hospital. They are better than before but not in good situation.

Hoseok resigned from University and took over Mr. Kim's company since he can't go and Hoseok also don't want to go to the University ever again.

Jin sold the University and the Kim's took admission in another University which Jin bought. And Ofcourse YN's friends were with her in the new university also, since she requested Jin and who is he to deny her?

For the first few months Yoongi went to Mr. Kim's company with Hoseok to teach him everything. But now he is again back with Jin. Namjoon sometimes helps Hoseok with company work.

Suzy and YN take care of Mr. And Mrs. Kim. Even tho, YN don't want to take care of Mr. Kim, she do. Cause of her sister. She is also calling him Dad, only because of Suzy.

Mr. Kim stays silent most of the time while Mrs. Kim talks with him. They stay at home with Jin's bodyguard there to keep all of them safe. 

And not only all this. Another very great thing happened. Wanna know what? Well, you will know soon 😜

For now, let's go and see what the Kim's are doing right now.

💀💀💀

Jin and Suzy were inside their room looking at Sarang who was blabbering some nonsense with a few senseful words. Like

Sarang- Aksbekwn... kaka...Bama... Mumma

Suzy chuckled and pinched her cheeks. In her Whole sentence the only word she understood was Mumma.

Jin- Sarang, don't become Mumma's girl. You are your Dad's princess. Right?

Sarang- Pa!!

She said and made grabby hands. Jin nodded and took her in his arms.

Jin- I see, you can say Mumma. But when it comes to your Dad, the train if your words get stuck at Pa. I see where it is going.

Suzy- Aish Jin. She is kid. And think differently. Instead of calling you Dad, which every kid does, she is calling you Pa. What a sweet cute name.

Jin- Ofcourse it sweet but what does Pa even mean?

Suzy- This idiot.... Jin, baby, instead of calling Papa, she is calling you Pa.

Jin made a 'Oh' from his mouth. Sarang touched Jin's lips and squealed.

Jin- What? You also love Dad's lips? Your Mumma loves it too.

He said and winked at Suzy who glared at him.

Suzy- Don't teach such things to my daughter.

Jin- She is my daughter too.

Suzy- So? She will become like me.

Jin- We'll see.

They both continued playing with Sarang when the door of their room opened. They looked their and saw Hoseok standing there.

Sarang- Ho!!

Hoseok- Hii Sarang baby. Hyung, we have to leave.

He said. Sarang pouted when she realised she didn't got much attention. She scrunched her nose and looked at Hoseok with a pouty face.

Suzy saw her and chuckled. She took Sarang from Jin's arms and said

Suzy- It's okay baby. Let your Samchon and Pa go. We will annoy them in the evening. Till then we will annoy YN.

She said and Sarang immediately clapped her hands when she heard YN's name. Suzy smiled and kissed her cheeks.

Jin- Well, we will leave now. By my loves. I will meet you both in evening.

After bidding Bye, Jin and Hoseok came out. They met Yoongi who was waiting for them. As he saw them, he stood up and all three of them went out.

Jin went towards his car and was about to sit when Hoseok said

Hoseok- Hyung, please come to Dad's company in afternoon.

Jin- Why? Is everything alright Hoba?

Hoseok- Yeah Hyung. It's just I wanted to discuss one thing with you both. I have a meeting in an hour with someone that's why I said in afternoon.

Yoongi- Uh... okay we will come.

Hoseok- Great. I will take my leave them. Take care both of you.

Jin, Yoongi- You too.

Jin and Yoongi sat in their cars and drove to their company while Hoseok went to Mr. Kim's company.

💀💀💀

Afternoon

Jin came out from the car after parking it. He saw Yoongi come out from his car too. As Yoongi came they both walked inside Mr. Kim's Company. Ok the way all the employees bowed to them. They went to the top most floor where Hoseok's cabin is situated. 

Reaching their, they told their Bodyguards to wait outside while they both went in. As soon as they went in, a flower vase came and broke right infront of them.

Jin and Yoongi stopped in their tracks and looked at each other. They both sighed and looked infront to see the whole Office being a mess. And the one who created the mess standing near a pillar back facing his brothers.

Hoseok- Whoever is here, just get out. I am not in the mood to deal with anyone right now.

They heard Hoseok saying. Jin looked at Yoongi and signalled him. Yoongi nodded his head snd slowly went towards Hoseok and grabbed him by his ears.

Hoseok- Who is...oww oww.... oww... Hyung, leave me.

Hoseok pleased trying his best to get his ears out of Yoongi's hand but no use. Yoongi dragged him to the couch with his ears and made him sit there finally leaving his ears.

Hoseok glared at him which Yoongi ignored. He just went and sat beside Jin.

Jin- What's happening here? What got you irritated and annoyed today?

Hoseok- That girl!! This is the fifth time this week Hyung!! If she came infront of me one more time, I will murder her.

Yoongi- Woah Woah, calm down Hoba and which girl?

Hoseok- Hyung, there is this one new employee who is trying to force herself on me ever since she joined. I just hate her!!

Jin-  Is this the reason you called us here? Hoba, this happens with me and Yoongi too, th-

Hoseok- No No Hyung. The reason is something. It's just she annoyed me. Anyways, leave her. Actually I got to know something that you both should know.

He said as he stood up and went near his desk. He took a file that was kept there and gave it to his brothers.

Jin- What is this?

Hoseok- Hyung, this is the information about an employee. He has been working  for Dad ever since he started the company.

Yoongi- Okay and what about him?

Hoseok- Hyungs, when Mom and Dad's accident happened, he stopped coming to the company. He again started coming back when I started coming here. He always try to stay in my office saying That's what he did with Dad.

Jin- Maybe he is his secretary Hoba.

Hoseok- Yes Hyung. He is. But the thing is,  he's been accessing Dad's personal files without authorization. I found out he's been gathering sensitive information about the company's projects and clients.

Yoongi - Uh oh, he's been going through Dad's secret files without permission. That's really bad. Another betryayer!! I just hate this people. Why would he do something like this?

Hoseok shurgged his shoulders and said

Hoseok - No clue, but it seems like he's up to something sneaky. Caught him in the act today, so I thought I'd spill the beans to you guys.

Jin - Can't let this go. We gotta face him and find out what he's planning. This could mess up everything for the company and maybe for us too.

Yoongi - Totally. We'll keep it on the down-low, but we can't pretend it's not happening. Hoba, you got proof of his snooping?

Hoseok nodded his head at Yoongi's question and said

Hoseok - Yep, I got copies of everything shady. We gotta act before he messes things up for the company and our family.

Jin - Great.

Before Jin could continue, Hoseok said

Hoseok - Hyungs, that guy, he's got more to his story. He's not just snooping around Dad's files; he was also somehow involved in Mom and Dad's accident.

Yoongi - What? How?

Yoongi asked fully shocked. The same expression was given by Jin.

Hoseok - I found some documents linking him to the accident. It's not clear yet, but it seems he might have played a role in it.

Jin - This is getting serious. We can't let him get away with this. We need to expose everything.

Hoseok - That's why I brought it up. We have to be careful and handle this wisely.

Jin- Right Hoba. Let's have a chat with him in the evening. The rest will also come back from University that time.

Yoongi- Right. Hoba make sure he don't leave before that.

Hoseok- He won't. He don't even go home before I do. So, don't worry about that.

Hoseok assured. Jin and Yoongi nodded their heads. All three of them know what was going to happen when the makanes +Namjoon gets to know about this. Their anger issues is something which everyone is aware of.

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1630

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961K 59.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
669K 20.5K 66
Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ? -ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. 'They are demons in angel's disguise, do something against them, and you'd fa...
455K 11.2K 200
Cover by: Sherlochholmess. Welcome to the official book of the Mystery & murders and riddles book. A place where you get to build you detective skill...