The Vanoss Crew Journey to An...

By TIMEMASTER101

This is the same as the previous Vanoss Crew fanfic, "Banana Bus Squad x Isekai". This one, however, has mino... More

Chapter 2: What the Fuck is this Isekai Bullshit?
Chapter 3: Confusions
Chapter 4: Feuer Frei!
Chapter 5: The Prophecy
Chapter 6: This Means War!
Chapter 7: Truce (EXTRA SCENE)
Chapter 8: An Adventure Awaits
Chapter 9: Exploring and Beyond
Chapter 10: Battle in the Clouds
Chapter 11: First Human Contact
Chapter 12: The Necromancer
Chapter 13: Village Attack (EXTRA SCENE)
Chapter 14: The Exile Village
Chapter 15: The Cat Girl
Chapter 16: Killing the Boss
Chapter 17: Seven Skills
Chapter 18: The Duke (EXTRA SCENE)
Chapter 19: Gracie (NEW CHAPTER)
Chapter 20: City of Kalren (EXTRA SCENE)
Chapter 21: Sister?
Chapter 22: Adventurer's Guild (EXTRA SCENES)
Chapter 23: Goblin Slayers (NEW CHAPTER)
Chapter 24: Goblin Warrior (NEW CHAPTER)
Adventurers Ranking System
Chapter 25: Unique Skills
Chapter 26: Night Attack
Chapter 27: Dominance Through Fear
Chapter 28: Catching a Jolteon

Chapter 1: Tomorrow

719 14 5
By TIMEMASTER101

In an unknown dimension, a figure with dark clothing and an avion mask was lying on a couch holding his phone, watching Vanoss and friends' youtube videos like any of his day.

But after watching for hours, he seemed kinda bored as he sighed, "...I'm bored. There's nothing even exciting to the gang right now, I need to think of something very exciting for them. Hmmm..."

Like what the unknown person says, he was practically bored. The crew were doing nothing but playing games, of course their content is still awesome but he feels something lacking, something more fun. 

"Hmmm... maybe I do have something in mind."

So right now, he was looking for some way to get the crew. That one having been narrowed down to finding a world to teleport the Vanoss crew into, and watch the chaos unfold, whether they succeeded or suffered.

After using the forbidden written book of fictions that was built between magic and technology, the book has the ability to write something from the real world to the fictional realms, after picking something in his mind, the unknown person had finally found the perfect world, something no one from the Vanoss crew expect, something so twisted, so dark, but knowing them, I'd be fun see what they would do in order make it through the upcoming storm in the next couple of years, or rather, how they would see to the survival of this world's inhabitants.

"Hmm, maybe I should transport only seven of them, the other crew besides the seven either do not belong anymore or that I didn't subscribe to their channel, whatever I should write this."

Writing in the oversized book for a few moments, the person finally stops.

"Ah, perfect." The person said with a sinister grin, ready to send his favorite youtubers there at the moment's notice. "Hehehe, thinking about the whole thing makes me laugh! Hehehehe... HAHAHAHA!"

*Door creaks*

"HAHAHA—...eh? (0_0) ( >_>)"

"..."

"°_°"

"What the hell are you doing here, Erik? You know this is a restriction area unless you give permission, right?"

"Uhhh... (<_< ;) (; >_>) ... (°o°) Hey leader, there is a baby blue hippo behind you!"

"(<o< ) Really??"

Looking behind, he spotted a baby blue hippo in the halls roaming around.

"(<_< ) Wow, there really is a baby blue hippo, how did it get there? ( >_>)

Returning his attention to Erik, there was no sign of him.

"What the?"

"YEET!"

*Glass Shattered*

Jumping through the window, the man named Erik destroyed it and made it outside twelve stories high above ground level, however, he wasn't afraid as he raised his arms and fell towards a fountain Assassin's creed style.

"LEAP OF FAITH!"

Then suddenly, he can't move, stuck in mid air.

'What the?'

Looking behind, he realized it was the Leader's doing, using his magic powers to prevent Erik's escape.

"Your punishment will be mopping the whole mansion... again."

"Kill me Q_Q"

"Later."

——————————————————————

Vanoss, the leader of the group, was currently checking someone's chest full of good stuff, which belongs to Brian, or TheTerroriser, what they called him.

It was 10:38 PM in the evening, Vanoss' entire crew were either sleeping or playing other games early. Vanoss, however, returns to his friends' old Minecraft server to check the good memories they've made for the past year.

"Ah, this looks like a nice chest doesn't it? Makes me wanna steal all of them without Brian noticing." Vanoss remarked as he examined inside one of Terroriser's chest, and said. "Wow, I got some crack stuff like an [Efficiency V] book just sitting here." he said as he then checked the other stuff of his cyborg friend, he found forty-two blocks of diamonds in one of those slots.

"Ha, look at all of these blocks of diamonds, NEVER USED!"

——————————————————————

Next scene, Vanoss is currently searching twelve chests in the shelves, what made him give a confused expression was that every single chest was empty.

"What is this? Who has been doing all of it? This has got to be Wildcat's doing? Is this Wildcat's place?"

Checking outside, the house looks similar to Terroriser but another place but has slightly different designs.

"Yup, that's his place, alright. Has Terroriser been playing this server? Probably."

Looking back at Wildcat's place, suddenly, Vanoss then shows a devilish grin on his face as he takes out a TNT block from his hand.

——————————————————————

"How many double chests does a man need?"

Checking upon hundreds of double chests, Vanoss slightly laughs until he comes across one chest that is completely full of saddles.

"Haha! How many saddles does he need?? Haha!"

Then suddenly, his health bars suddenly lost six and a half as he was pushed a few blocks sideways.

"What the fuck?"

Turning around, it was Terroriser himself!

"Oui, get out!!" Terroriser yelled in anger.

"Oh shit!"

When Terroiser was about to kill Vanoss, he shouted.

"Brian, wait! wait! wait!"

"What?"

"Wanna see a magic trick?"

"What? Was it the hoodini thing?"

"No, it's completely different. What I'm about to show you will blow your mind."

Terroriser's POV:

[VanossMC has left the game.]

"..."

——————————————————————

"Haha, he's definitely going to kill me." Evan said as he chuckled, he then pressed the server to join in again.

[VanossMC has joined the game.]

"Hope he likes the trick, did he leave?"

"Surprise, bitch!"

"Oh fu—!"

Hitting Vanoss three times using a diamond sword, Vanoss instantly died.

[VanossMC has been slain by TheTerroriser.]

"Haha, I wasn't going to do anything, Brian!" Vanoss said while he died.

By the time Vanoss respawn back to his spawn point, he got a message from Terroriser in the chat.

[Terroriser: I play here still]

"Alright, alright. You play here still, so do I, man."

[Terroriser: Begone off of my fucking land!]

"Hah, it's kinda like getting assaulted by the local policeman."

——————————————————————

Now by the past few minutes of traveling around, except staying off near Brian's place, Vanoss returns to the Beacon area that took place.

"Well, it's a fun memory to be here again. Don't know how long it has been."

Looking at the Ender Dragon's egg in the distance.

'Never thought to see the egg again, great memories, I remember we killed the dragon with a minigun, downloading gun addons, it was fun as hell!'

Staring at it for a moment, the smile on Vanoss disappeared.

"Welp! Time to rest!"

[VanossMC has left the game.]

"Finally he left." Terroriser said, continuing whatever he was during in the server, alone.

But that alone word will finally last for a minute.

——————————————————————

Turning off his PC, Vanoss, or Evan Fong, his real name, lay in his chair, stretching, very tired of today's work and stuff.

Oh well, time for introduction, his real name is Evan Fong, a famous Gaming Youtuber known as Vanossgaming that enjoys spending his time with his friends playing video games, and if not. Would literally play his guitar and do some random shit going on in his life.

He is born Canadian with Korean/Chinese descent, in which he would likely say any asian racist jokes as he pleases without any consequences. Currently, he lives in Los Angeles, California. Other than the shitty politics that is currently destroying this US state, it has some fun in it.

"Ahh, I'm so tired." Vanoss groaned as he stretched his back. Checking his smartphone, he knew it was already very late.

[11:58:49 PM
November 30, 2023, Thursday
Cloudy 30° C]

"Ah, I remember it's December tomorrow and I'm going to visit my parent's house in my home country, this is gonna be borrrrriiiing~..."

Laying even more in his chair, Evan couldn't help but to give a very long sign.

"I really wish something interesting would happen right now. Maybe, just maybe, everything will be more exciting this time,"

Whoosh~!

For a brief moment, silence engulfed his room and the only thing that could be heard was the chilling wind blewing outside.

"Actually, nevermind. How childish of me, a thirty year old adult thinks like that. Heh, I suppose dreaming is always acceptable." Vanoss said with a sly grin on his face as he fell back on his bed, closing his eyes as he was finally asleep.

But unknown to him, his dream will be granted  by the most unlikely of all beings. Of course, as it is 'HE' who I, the Author himself is referring to, has a side of mischief with him that makes him unpredictable.

11:59:54 PM

.

.

.

.

.

11:59:55 PM

.

.

.

.

.

11:59:56 PM

.

.

.

.

.

11:59:57 PM

.

.

.

.

.

11:59:58 PM

.

.

.

.

.

11:59:59 PM

.

.

.

.

.

12:00:00 AM
Dec 1, 2023, Friday
Cloudy 29° C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 2.2K 48
Banana Bus Crew one-shots compilation This is a mix of fluff, sad, dark, narrative, poems/songfics, and more! Open for requests :] Challenges inside...
175K 4.9K 194
The Vanoss Crew, a band of very dangerous, slightly chaotic, and extremely hilarious group of lovable, and hatable but yet smart idiots who always ma...
28.9K 760 140
Ask the 2pYoutubers! There will be consequences, but give it a shot! :) (This is re-published, and it's resuming from the point I left off. )
79.1K 1.5K 47
✎ BBS//Vanoss Crew one-shots. Discontinued. If you're reading the description, hello 👋 Also, if you're about to read this book, excuse my 2019 wri...