The Creator's Return [Planeth...

By Cheetix

A human girl, Vibha_Glitch, or more known as V, got teleported to another realm of space. but it seems like i... More

Descriptions
The encounter
Getting settled
The hangout
The following day
Mars & Earth's altercation
Gaining trust?
Unexpected change
Training and the last day
Nightmare
Is this Goodbye..?
The battle against the blackhole
The Creator's reveal
Post battle
Pluto!?
Earth's secret
Earth's recovery
Father figures
Officially together
Cyrus and Shadow Shania
Our friendship
Glitch Siblings & a way out
Gathering
Brotherly visit
Sirius, the brightest star
Where am I...?
Author's note

UPDATE ON AU

139 2 0
By Cheetix

Greetings Kai Ardonis! This is Creator V here! I just wanted to say that this AU is my old au when I just started to make it. I have changed many things in this AU and it is very different now. If I ever get the motivation to re-write this, I will. I personally find this very old and cringey as well. Hard to believe I am saying this only a little less then a year after publishing it but over the time I have become better at writing. For now, this book will stay as it is. Just thought I would say this here. Adios Ardonis!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.4K 36
Ava is a human that has never been to earth. That is because a few decades before she was born, the earth became unlivable. All of the governments ca...
94.2K 3.6K 29
Betrayed by subordinates, friends, family and lover, after 10-years of struggles. 🏴‍☠️ She, who has nothing to loose and care about anymore, die...
246K 6.4K 37
[ STORY COMPLETED ] A simple, fun, and chaotic story with all types of twists and turns. As you embark on your journey inside Hololive, you will lear...
2.6K 118 15
In this AU, people represent different things and planets. They all go to a special school. A school for different worlds. Taehyung - Jupiter Jimin...