𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒃𝒐𝒚 | mattheo r...

By mxriariddle

He shows up in her dreams time and time again, the pretty boy with scars on his face and sparkling eyes one c... More

author's note
1 | my creation
2 | a strange girl
3 | christmas time
4 | mystery boy
5 | this can't be real
6 | another man
7 | movie night
8 | academic comeback
9 | crushed dreams
10 | floats your boat
11 | overthinkers
12 | drunk thoughts
13 | a saviour
14 | nothing to lose
16 | close proximity
17 | a riddle
18 | who you are
19 | checklist
20 | making amends
21 | no morals
22 | irony
23 | jealousy
24 | the kind side
25 | opening up
26 | a reminder
27 | keep quiet
28 | unexpected act
29 | secret lover
30 | only you
31 | back soon
32 | riches and wrongdoings
33 | what's his name
34 | hands of the devil
35 | a stressful situation

15 | my racing heart

3.4K 98 199
By mxriariddle

Sunday 5th November 2023
12:58 pm

creep🥷
Jaya.

Me
what do u want creep?

creep🥷
Figure out who I am yet?

Me
I completely forgot about that
I've had a lot of other stuff on my mind

creep🥷
Like that picture that got sent around?

Me
of course you've seen it😐

creep🥷
I have indeed.

Me
I hate it.

creep🥷
You look good.

Me
awh thanksss

creep🥷
Relax.

Me
😭

creep🥷
why u crying

Me
I'm not it's a form of laughing

creep🥷
Ur odd.
What lesson you got after lunch?

Me
uh why should I tell you?
so u can stalk me?

creep🥷
Yes.

Me
brill
I have History of Magic and I'm not best pleased.

creep🥷
Because you sit next to Riddle?

Me
WTF
HOW DO U KNOW THAT
YOUR IN MY HoM CLASS AREN'T YOU

creep🥷
No.

Me
see u then creep😘

Theodore's been avoiding me. I haven't seen him in a while... but I can't decide if it's for the best or not because we've been friends since first year and I don't want this to ruin our connection. Maybe falling for him last year wasn't the best thing to happen.

With a sigh, I head into the Great Hall to get my lunch, only to find the girls and Jessica sat on one of the tables. I sit next to Pans only to realise that Jessica's crying her eyes out. Tori sits next to her opposite us, trying her best to comfort her but she's not enjoying it at all.

"What's going on?" I ask the group.

"Riddle happened." Pansy tells me and I nod, and then my eyes widen as I remember the picture that got sent around. She's definitely seen it.

"Piss off Jaya. You're a snake!" She squeals, students around us turning to look what's going on.

"I didn't do fuck all." I spit back, trying to control my temper. "Is this about that stupid photo?"

"Well no shit." She cries, continuing to wail, gaining everyone's attention. I notice Riddle, Malfoy, Blaise, Enzo and Theo sat on one of the tables further down, there attention diverted directly towards us.

Fucks sake.

Enzo gets up out of his seat and stands behind me with his hands on my shoulders to assess the situation and of course, put his two pence in. "No way she's crying about the photo." Enzo laughs. "He was never your boyfriend."

"Yes he was!"

"Jessica honey," Pansy says. "He told everyone he wasn't. I think you took it the wrong way."

"Well I'm not angry at him anyway, I'm more angry at you Jaya, you're a fucking sly bitch." She spits and I've immediately had enough. I stand up from my seat and lean over the table, gripping onto her collar and pulling her head up to look at me.

"I think it's time to shut your gob Jessica. You talk too much."

"YOU SLAG!" She shouts and my fist instantly swings for her face, my knuckles colliding with her nose. Blood begins to seep from her nose and she stands up in shock, tumbling backwards and trying her best to get away from me. I take a deep breath and sit back down, everyone looking at me wide eyed, and I look around at them confused, until my friends and the students crowding around begin to cheer as Jessica runs out of the hall.

"Stupid bitch." I mutter under my breath, pouring in a drink for myself, and putting my food in my plate.

"Oh thank god she's finally fucked off." Enzo let's out a breath, sitting down with us now, and I glance over to the boys further down who begin to stand up and come sit with us. Riddle takes a seat beside me, and I attempt to budge away in disgust.

I suddenly feel his hand snake around my waist, and he pulls me back next to him, until my shoulders touch his, and my thighs touch his legs. He removes his hand off of me, and sits there with his arms crossed with a blank expression across his face.

I swear I feel a weird feeling in my stomach as my heart begins to race.

He isn't what you thought he was Jaya. Remember that.

"That was mental Jaya, never knew you could throw a punch like that." Blaise says to me and I smile.

"I knew she could. And you guys would too if you actually attended her martial arts classes last year like I did." Enzo sits up straight, looking proud of himself.

"Love you Enzo." I blow him a kiss. Theo sits opposite me and I notice him looking at me, and I attempt to maintain the eye contact but Riddle's knee knocks into my leg. I look at him confused.

"Do you reckon Jessica's gonna come running back to us?" Tori asks and I scoff.

"If she does she's getting another fist to the face. I've had enough of her." I tell Tori. The group begins to chat amongst themselves and I let out a breath, but then wonder why I'm still sat right next to Riddle. I attempt to budge the other way but then realise I'm sandwiched between Enzo and Riddle, with no room to move. Great.

He's done this on purpose.

"Had any more dreams princess?" He asks suddenly, whispering lowly into my ear. My rage builds up again and I look at him frustrated.

"No. I've never dreamt about you." I answer him back.

"I know that's a lie Jaya." He smirks.

"Don't go round spreading rumours."

"Who said I haven't already?" He taunts and I'm about to stand up and leave, but suddenly his hand meets my thigh, with a tight grip that pushes me back down. "Relax."

Relax?

"You irritate me." I whisper, but can't help to notice Theo watching me, as well as Riddle's veiny hand that rests on my thigh for a moment too long, before he moves it away.

"So, Riddle. How you finding Hogwarts?" Theo speaks up out of no where, and the whole group silences and turns to see this unfold.

"Great. It's been fun." He smirks, and his knee pushes against mine slightly.

"What did you even say to Jessica to make her cry like that?" Pansy asks, trying to change the subject. "Surely it's not just over the picture."

"Made out with her then told her to fuck off when she got too clingy." He shrugs, taking MY drink and having a sip.

He's such a player. Yeah I hate Jessica, but what he did wasn't right.

"What so just like you did to Jaya? Slept with her then told her to fuck off?" Theo asks and my jaw drops, looking at him with absolute shock and disgust.

That's not the Theo I knew.

"I never slept with him, what?"

"I mean she did sleep in my bed." Riddle shrugs and I knock my knees hard into his. Of course he has to worsen the situation.

"I was drunk, but nothing happened." I tell Theo and he looks at me blankly, not responding.

"Thanks Riddle." I say angrily, looking up at him, but he only responds by turning his lips upwards.

That fucking smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 281 114
The untold story of Alyssa Potter, Harry's younger twin sister who happened to be a not-so ordinary girl from an orphanage in a small town called Sur...
24.2K 511 47
life after voldemorts victory. What would you do , when the son of the most evil wizard ever setting foot on the wizardingworld has his eyes on you...
42.6K 831 32
"...Draco?" Her voice was like a bell, pleasant, but alarming- waking me up from my state of shock. My eyes fly open and my heart beats rapidly. Her...
1M 13.2K 49
1/2 A rumor about Margot Black (or y/n) and Mattheo Riddle sleeping together when in reality, they hated each other with a passion and wanted to be a...