Linked {Meliodas x Reader}

Av Niya029

"๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๏ผŽ" ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž... Mer

Chapter 1-Unfriendly Greeting
Chapter 2-Arrangements and Agreements
๐‘ƒ๐ฟ๐ธ๐ด๐‘†๐ธ ๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ทโ€ผ๏ธ
2.1- Romance and Hostility
2.2- I'd Die For You
Chapter 3-Mating Process
Chapter 3.2- Trails and Tribulations
Chapter 3.3- Home is Where the Heart Is
Chapter 4-The Wedding Bells Have Rung
Chapter 5-The Night Our Souls Conjoined
Chapter 5.1-Less Than an Enemy
Chapter 6- The Future is Forever Changed
Chapter 6.1- Despicable Plan
Chapter 7- The Sins United
Author's Note
Chapter 8- What Lies Ahead
Chapter 9- New Beginnings, Another Adventure
Chapter 10- Situation Arises
Chapter 11- Advancing Towards The End
Chapter 12- Obstacles

Chapter 3.1- Don't Let Me Go

359 14 20
Av Niya029

+Y/N's Point of View +
Date: One and Half Months Later...
Location: Training Grounds outside Demon King's Castle
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sweat poured down my face as I stood off to the side to catch my breath, brows furrowed.

Galand was laughing up a storm as he managed to land a hit on me since I was his training partner for the day.

"How did that feel now little Demoness!? I managed to get a hit on you!" Galand boasted, getting the attention of Zeldris, who was leading the training session today.

"Galand, behave. You need to focus on what's important, you tend to brag.." Zeldris sighed as a few others agreed.

I placed my hands on my hips as I rolled my eyes, nodding my head to Zeldris' words, "You're acting like a child. Don't let the fact you're a Commandment get to your head Galand, I'll still whoop yo' ass." I snarl at him, shaking my head.

'Just who in  the hell does he think he is?!'

Galand stomped his feet and growled as he pointed my way, "Just because you're able to get special training and advance quickly doesn't mean you're going to run over me!" Galand exclaimed before Zeldris walked over to him, "Y/N is the future Queen of the Demon Realm, meaning you're going against The Demon King and Meliodas as well. Do you want that Galand?"

I snickered and averted my gaze to the tall demon, who grew quiet and let out a groan, "No, I don't want that."

Zeldris shook his head, smiling my way and shaking my head, "Continue with training! Everyone!" He commanded.

Time for some self-updates about what I've been up to.

My strength and power increased more and I can now handle missions better than before and I'm on my way to having solo missions.

Speaking of strength, I can recall when I first met Galand, he boasted about beating me. But now I can defeat him effortlessly, and I always get a good laugh out of it.

There have also been a few of me and some of The Ten Commandments who went on missions although I don't have a commandment.

Galand let out a yelp as I flipped his large body over mine into the ground, creating a crater underneath his body, laughing while doing it.

"Y-You bitch.."

"Love you too man, it's all good." I joked as he grumbled.

Some of the other demons laughed at Galand's anger as he stood up, hovering over me, "You think you're some big shot now because you've gained some strength?!" He yells, making me shrug.

"You said it not me so if you believe that, that's on you Galand."

Galand growls as snickers about getting on his nerves, although he was probably one of my favorite Commandments. Melascula, another member of the Commandments, spoke up due to Garland's anger, "Galand, it'll be best for you to calm down now, I don't think it'd be a good id-"

"Quiet Melascula! Looks like I have to teach the newbie a new training lesson here!!" Galand yells, hoisting his weapon now. Zeldris, now aware of Galand's plan, calls out to the demon, "Galand, relax!"

'Why does this guy have so much beef with me?... I'm just here..' I think, crossing my arms as Galand screams profanities.

Galand hitting me or landing a hit on me right now was the least of my worries.

Not because I knew he wouldn't do it, by all means, he would.

It's because I knew, he couldn't do it, he wouldn't be able to.

Galand goes to swing his weapon down on me. I didn't budge but didn't get that chance as he was side-kicked into the castle wall, making him grunt in pain.

"What did I tell you about your anger, Galand?" The dark, familiar voice spoke. Meliodas gently grabbed me by the waist and threw me on his shoulder, his hand just below my ass.

"Especially when you're training with my woman, didn't I warn you not to be dumb?" Meliodas questions, glaring at Galand who sat up, his eyes narrowed.

"M-Meliodas...by all means! She started it first..!"

I hummed as Galand's pleads to Meliodas grew consistent as my man stared down at him, his calloused hand firm against the back of my thigh.

That's right, my man because that's just who he is.

(And my man...thank you to my man.. -Debbie Ryan smile-)

Meliodas made it clear to everyone I was his when he wasn't shy about being affectionate with me in public. Even going as far as to make out with me in the castle corridors before any occasion.

Training.

Lunch.

Dinner.

Important meetings with his father.

I think Meliodas' lust has been growing as he sometimes gets a little too handsy and bucks his hips against my ass sometimes.

But I do love his hands on my hips.

"And you, not everything's a game." Meliodas directed towards me as he swatted my ass before tightening his arm around my waist.

"I did nothing wrong!" I squeak out, propping myself up. After a quick scolding, Meliodas walks over to Zeldris, still holding me over his shoulder, as he shakes his head.

"Zeldris, how's the training been looking with everyone lately?" Meliodas asked. I began to drown out their conversation, not finding it interesting as I looked around.

I could see my Monspeet finishing training with Derieri and her older sister Rajine.

Both the sisters are nice, but I include myself alongside Derieri more since she hangs with Monspeet a lot.

"Hi Deri!!" I yell out to the Demoness who smiles back and waves, "Hey, Y/N, whatcha up to?" Derieri questions, walking up to me with Monspeet and her sister in tow.

"Just hanging around, not that I can move around much," I say, gesturing to Meliodas' grip on my waist making her giggle.

"Hello to you too Rajine," I greeted the woman who waved at me. Monspeet clears his throat, titling his head down at me, "Do I get a hello? I mean We're family after all" Monspeet hums.

I stick my tongue out at him but hold my fists out to perform our handshake. Monspeet and I bump our fists together before clasping our hands together and locking our pinkies. We twirl those and then go back for another hand lock and end it with a shake and a unique fire emblem we made.

"Could never forget the one family member that never gave up on me" I say, causing him to chuckle.

Me and the three talked for a minute until Meliodas hummed to get my attention, "We're going to see my Father." He says, making me get serious as I nod, "Okay. I'll see you guys around okay?" I say, bidding my farewells to Monspeet and the others.

I was happy to get off soon, my rib cage was nearly being crushed and I swear my thigh was going to be bruised by how tightly Meliodas held onto it.

'I love when he's possessive and protective.'

Meliodas gently set me down once we reached back inside the castle and held my hand, leading the way although I knew where we were going.

Not much was said, I mean we were going to see his Father, he was already hard on Meliodas as is even with all the amazing work he's been doing to keep the Demon Realm safe.

If only these Goddesses didn't exist, shit would've been fine.

"Hey, it's going to be okay, I'd just like to propose an idea and I'd prefer you to be here so...don't worry." He tells me, leaning to place a gentle kiss on my lips.

I hum and cup his face, gently kissing him back as I nod. We continued to walk toward the throne room where the Demon King resides before the familiar double doors came into view.

Meliodas gave the giant doors a big knock before the Demon King's voice was heard from inside.

"Come in." He answered, Meliodas moving to push the doors open while I followed behind him.

Meliodas strutted in until we reached the base of the Demon King's throne, just in front of his feet. I was quick to bow, showing my respect as Meliodas didn't bother. It was different, I mean, this was his Father.

"Greetings to you as well Lady Y/N..." the Demon King greets, responding to my gesture before turning to Meliodas, "What have you come here for, boy? This is short notice and didn't notify me of your arrival.." The Demon King grumbles, propping his beard face on his hand.

Meliodas scoffs before clearing his throat, "Father. I came here for a request. After speaking to Zeldris, Monspeet, and my observations, I believe Y/N should fight aside me in missions from now on."

"I should do what now?" I questioned Meliodas who just patted my head as I placed my hand on my hip.

'What the hell is this man planning now? Uht Uht..'

"I think it'll be good for her to be in the frontlines, she's advancing faster than any Ten Commandment and she doesn't necessarily have to be a Commandment. Just like a co-leader, and she can be my partner on the battlefield. We can take out twice as many Goddesses than with just me alone." Meliodas presented his idea, with passion in his voice.

"Meliodas..." I started, keeping my voice low as I leaned towards his ear, "I appreciate you doing this for me and I am quite thankful but don't you fucking think you could have spoken to me about this before this moment, love?" I grumble, crossing my arms.

Meliodas hummed, wrapping his arm around my waist as his Father thought about Meliodas' words, "Yeah I could have but what would be the fun in that? I'm upfront about my ideas."

'Shaking my damn head! Men..'

I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose, asking the Demon King to give me some strength right now.

"I like the idea of that proposal Meliodas...I support it. Give me time to get my arrangements in order." The Demon King agreed, to my surprise. I figured he'd get pissed off at the idea.

"Thank you Father" Meliodas bowed and dragged me quickly out of the room, a dark, but proud look upon his face.

I was stunned to say the least, especially since Meliodas and his Father tend to bump heads.

I'll never forget that night they were yelling at one another across the dinner table before dinner was served!

I just wanted to fucking eat man.

Meliodas and I exited the throne room in silence before he turned to me. "Looks like someone will be my new co-leader soon.~" Meliodas hums, patting my head.

I hummed walking beside him to the familiar spiral staircase and headed up to his chamber. "I hope I can be useful." I hum as Meliodas and I walk towards the entrance of the castle, our destination known.

"You're always useful to me," Meliodas made clear before grasping my hand. We took off, our wings flapping and the wind blowing past us till we returned to our usual spot, the beautiful pond in the middle of the demon realm.

+Third Person Point of View +
Mild Sexual Theme

Whenever the pair called for some alone time or a celebration, Meliodas and Y/N favored spending their time out of the castle sometimes.

Despite the memory they first shared here, Meliodas and Y/N learned to move aside from it, for the most part. Y/N still gets on his ass about it and holds it as a grudge that Meliodas grumbles about.

The pair now indulged in each other's arms, lips locked and virtually groping each other through each other's clothing. Meliodas gave Y/N a nice slap on her ass, massaging his thumbs into the dip of her wide hips. He loved how soft and plump she was.

"Someone's touchy and happy.." Y/N teased her lover through their conveyed kisses, her hand rubbing patterns into his chiseled set of abs, memorizing each groove, bump, and dip his body has.

"You can't keep your hands to yourself either Y/N," Meliodas growled in her ear before moving to nibble at her neck making the woman hoot from the feeling.

"Meliodas!" She roared from laughter then that laughter turned into pleased sighs as she relaxed in Meliodas' hold. Meliodas adjusted from their seated position across from another to Y/N straddling his lap while he still left his marks on her neck.

The two wouldn't go far, not yet, not till they were wedlocked and mated appropriately. So for now they had to bear with the sexual tension they had for one another since they met almost four months ago.

Y/N's lips were parted as Meliodas fondled her breasts like any other day they two wanted to feel each other. This is as close as they could get. Her crotch grinding against his and his hardness pressed against her clothed heat, coaxing the two of them additionally.
.
.
.
.
.

It wouldn't be about a week later when Y/N began her missions with the Ten Commandments and led them at Meliodas' side. Her training helped and led to quicker victories sometimes against the Goddess race. To say the Supreme Deity was dissatisfied would be an understatement to the anger she felt.

The Demon King was able to sit back and laugh at the Goddesses' destruction and feel proud of his army taking over and destroying everything in its path. First, it'll be the Goddesses' and then it'll be the Fairies, the Giants, and lastly, the humans.

And with the reputation Meliodas and Y/N were accumulating, the four other races had something to fear rather than the Demon King himself.

The sheer power Y/N and Meliodas had equaled at least the majority of the Ten Commandments themselves. That's how well she and Meliodas performed together, and the reason why it felt as if they were a true match for each other.

They brought destruction and trepidation amongst other races. Besides the other races, Melipdas and Y/N brought fear upon their kind as they would be terrified to look them in the eye. The aura around them was smothering. Yet, Y/N went from a tough but gentle lady to a more ominous rendition of that.

She still ministered to the servants well and had consideration for those above her such as Meliodas, the Demon King, Cusack, and Chandler. And she cared for others like Monspeet, Derieri and even Galand.

But she wasn't someone to play with and run over.

And even Galand knew he shouldn't push her buttons over the time accumulated since she's become co-captain of the Ten Commandments.

Time went on and on.

Some argued that she had changed, she felt like she changed for the better, and at the same time, she couldn't accept said change.

It was one day after a harsh mission, the Demons had lost an adequate amount of its members due to a kamikaze from the Goddesses' side.

It was a lot on each member and even the Demon King felt defeated and told his troops to refrain from leaving the castle until further notice.

It was a particularly bad day for Y/N, she had been feeling overwhelmed with the amount of missions she'd been going on. Without Meliodas that is. The Demon King began sending them on separate missions and they hardly saw each other unless it was one of them leaving and one coming back to the castle.

She wasn't particularly happy with it but knew she had to do everything to serve the Demon King and ensure the annihilation of the Goddesses'.

But that didn't mean she didn't have the right to be with her lover.

Even at this moment, she hadn't heard from Meliodas for days. She didn't know his whereabouts or if he was on his way back. Y/N began to make herself comfortable in Meliodas' room due to their lack of quality time.

"This fucking sucks..." she grumbled, wrapping a bandage around her torso. She knew she could simply go with Monspeet or Derieri, hell, even Zeldris. But it's nothing like spending time with your significant other.

Y/N was confused, she gained strength, physically but was she just as strong mentally and emotionally? She didn't know. Meliodas would be there to celebrate and reassure her but she didn't have that now. The loss of many members of the Demon Army felt like it was on her shoulders due to her being co-captain.

But what was she supposed to do?

She felt like she failed.

So she teared up until the tears dropped.

"What the fuck am I doing? I can't be a leader...not even a co-leader...I can't do this alone." she wailed.

Overstimulation got the best of many but had to suffer in silence or not show it at all or you'll be determined to be weak. Which is why Y/N stayed tough on the battlefield.

At least she tried to.

Tears rolled down the apple of the woman's cheeks, her lashes glistening from the lap in Meliodas' chambers as they're soaked in tears.

The only thing she needed was her lover and everything would feel fine. But Meliodas wasn't here right now.

"N/N, why are you crying?" a voice asked, a familiar voice to Y/N. The woman looked up from her seated position on her lover's bed, tears drying into her S/C skin and reddened eyes.

Meliodas' brows were curled into a worried look although he still had his dark look on his face. He entered through his balcony rather than his chamber door and immediately rushed to Y/N.

"Tell me what happened."

That question brought Y/N to more tears as she felt confused but was relieved to see the man she loved more in front of her.

She couldn't voice her troubles, everything was weighing down her shoulders. She'd be able to tell him eventually after she had calmed down.

But for now, she had one thing in mind.

"Don't let me go.." Y/N whispered to Meliodas who hummed at her words.

He didn't question it, he felt she'd be alright eventually and nodded at her words before engulfing her into his arms as they sat on his bed.

Her scent always made his day and he was delighted to see her again after so much time.

He too had been missing her the same way she had been missing him. Meliodas knew their bond was developing and the process of them being fully mated was drawing near.

And he didn't mind that. He treasured it.

So he held onto her, soothing her, and whispered into her ear.

"I promise, I won't let you go."
.
.
.
.
.
Established September 6th, 2023 @ 12:56 AM

Another thing I want to point out is these chapters and fillers are happening over months to a year or years as this is before the Holy War. I wanted their time together to mature and seem more realistic rather than meeting and dating within three months :)

Another thing in case some people missed it, (or I've taken down my "Please Read" chapter) the reader is black coded but anyone can read this book, no she won't say anything modern-day like "slay" and shit. This is King Arthur Times but like I made a comment like "shaking my head" -it's commentary, her attitude is sassy. 

Reader is also a plus-sized female but again, you can imagine yourself however you want. You can be short, tall, or bald for all I care. Just enjoy yourself, that's all that matters to me. :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Thank you for the support!

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

12.6K 382 20
ษดแด€ษดแด€sแด›แดœ ษดแด แด›แด€ษชแดขแด€ษช ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ก๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
54.4K 745 16
"Oh Diane.." King said gently. "I'm so sorry.. I did this to you.." He placed a hand on Diane's cheek. His whole world was collapsing before him. Dia...
56.8K 1.8K 20
[๐ˆ๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
72.7K 2K 50
[๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™] ๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ...