Mkulia oneshots!!

By Gallonwghost

Digital footprint is going to kick my ass in the future, but it's worth it (for now) It's explained on the ti... More

Request!!
Uninvited vistor (rushed)
NOT A CHAPTER + rant
Idk about flowers (Hella short)
Gay gay homosexual gay (really lazy)
Immortal au lmao
They're rotting my brain (a bit lazy)
Td omori AU (SHORT, again)
You're getting angst, you can't stop it
How are they not Cannon yet??
I'm alive I swear

I don't proof read half of these stories okay?

734 10 37
By Gallonwghost

(Haven't updated this in a while lol, basically mk and julia are in a challenge, and they have to kiss for their team to get a point and win, I had to watch the worst season just for this,

BTW, this will include slight spoilers for the new season. You're allowed to skip this chapter until you want to watch it or dive in blind. )

Another day of this hellhole.

Mk came back for season 2 with Julia and everybody else. She was pretty determined to get the million bucks. She lucky got on a team with Bowie and Julia, a finalist and a litteral cartoon villain. The only downside was the teams name... but ignoring that, things were going pretty smooth! As she was eating breakfast, Julia sat by her.

"Hey, Mk, how's your moring?"

"Terrible, my body still hurts from getting dropped off a fucking plan."

"Geez, didn't know that was still bugging you. What do you think the challenge will be for today? And do you have any information on anybody?"

"Chase and Emma broke up. Again, im pretty sure zee got sponsored, and Bowie and raj are still together," mk turned over to Julia. "I got no clue, but it better not include getting pushed off the plane again," As she ended her sentence, Chris came in.

"Hello, campers! Get ready because in 15 minutes, you're going to do the challenge or challenges!" He pulled the microphone closer to his face."NOW HURRY UP, WE GOT A SHOW TO DO!" Most campers obiously coverd their ears.

"FUCK, MY EARS!!" mk said, Chris left the tent with a pleased look compared to the others. Obviously, most of the people finished breakfast while others stayed back. "So, do you want to go somewhere with our 15 minutes?"

"Yeah, sure, I'm already ready, and I've got nothing better to do anymore," Julia stood and threw away her food. "Are you coming with me?"

"Oh- yeah, in a moment," mk quickly got up and followed Julia outside into the campsite. The two teammates talked for a short bit until the announcement came on. 

" TIMES UP! GO MEET ME THE FOREST, WEVE GOT PLANS FOR YOU!" Chris laughed over the intercom and ended the announcement.

As the teams arrived, Chris lead them to their seats.

"Uhh Bowie, how the fuck did you get chips??" Mk started at Bowie confused.

"Kitchen, obviously."

"What do you mean kitchen???"

"You know what that means," Bowie continued eating the chips, Mk was even more confused. 

"Alright campers! Since this series has been going on for a while, we're bringing back a old challenge from season 6, with some slight differences, any questions before I start explaining?"

Pryia immediately raised her hand. 

"How come you choose a season 6 challenge when theirs many others-"

" season 6 was absolute trash and we need to remake it somehow, another questions?"

Multiple hands raised up from the teams.

"Okay moving on!"

"On the screen,  a random contest will be picked and they'll be chosen for a truth, or a SCARE! If you get a truth, you tell the truth but if you get a scare, you'll have to do a task for a point for your team. We have a hat filled with scares and truths, the game will end when the hat is completely empty! Since the lie detector from season 6 went insane somehow, we'll get a lie detector for now. If you fail or end up lying, you'll get shocked!" 

As he finished his sentence, mk felt something on her arm. She looked over to her teammates to see the same device being put on her teammates. 

"Alright, let's start the show!"

The TV landed on Pryia with a truth. Chris pulled a paper out of the tophat and continued.

"Alright, Pryia, who do you like the most?"

"Millie and Damien, obviously!"

The team ended up getting a point due to the question being really easy to answer. The TV selected another teammate, Chase. Chris pulled out another paper from the tophat.

"Alright, Chase, what's your opinion on your teammates?"

"They're uhh, alright, I guess, but I can definitely lead my team to victory!" The team scored a point.

[INSERT MORE QUESTIONS BECAUSE I GOT LAZY HERE]

After multiple rounds, it was a tie with 20-20

"Alright, one last paper is left! And the person is getting it is," the TV landed on Mk. Great, she HAD to be the unlucky one. "Mk!" Chris grabbed the paper and threw the tophat. 

"To break this tie, you have to kiss the person besides you! If you don't, your team loses!" Mk looked to her left, oh yeah, she was sitting on the fucking edge. She turned to her right to see Julia. You have to be fucking kidding me. 

"Uhh, are you like, okay with that?" Mk asked Julia. The two looked over to Chris, who somehow got a pocket watch and was timing them. "Is that a-" Mk was immediately instructed by Julia, who was kissing her. Mk stood in shock and awkwardly decided to kiss her back. The two stopped and immediately sat their awkwardly. Holy shit. Mk felt happy but somehow nervous at the same time? Why did her first kiss have to be a girl, and how is this going to affect their alliance. She wiped the remaining lipstick off her face. She actually liked it. 

"Ew, gross.." Ripper said. Millie immediately turned over to him. "What? I'm not homophobic, I just hate couples!"

"And team Skunk Butt wins the challenge, Rat face, get ready for the elimination ceremony because somebody's going home!" Chris exused everybody to their cabin, but Mk still sat on the log, still in disbelief.

"Mk, I know it's hard to realize you're a lesbain, but you're making this extra dramatic," Bowie said as he sat by Mk.

"It's just that was my first kiss, I-I wasn't expecting for my first kiss to be Julia!" Mk said to Bowie. "You better not fucking tell this to your boyfriend."

"Don't worry I won't tell anybody! And besides, I think Julia actually likes you back,"

"You have to be joking."

"I'm serious, Mk!" Bowie patted Mk's back. " I have to go, but go luck with it."

Mk laid on her bed. Everybody went to the campfire to hang out, except her (and julia lmao) as she was about to fall asleep, somebody shook her awake. It was Julia

"What?!" She groaned as she got up. Julia sat by her, the two stared in awkward silence. 

"I know you like me, Mk,"  Mk quickly looked away slightly blushing.

Julia held Mks hand and smiled. She brought mks hand closer to her and smirked even more as mk blushed even more. "I like you, Mk. I have for a while," She kissed her hand and laughed a bit. They both smiled. (HOW DO YOU WRITE FLUFF??) The two cuddled and talked.

(Idk if this is suggestive or I have the most dirtiest fucking mind ever.)

"Sooo, are we officially dating?" Mk asked.

"Yeah, let's just hope those camera things aren't recording right now." 

"Yea, let's just hope so," the two laughed together.

And then they made out or something

So this oneshot was inspired by this edit by nikaturtleemoji on tumblr so go check them out:

Imma Dump some stuff that's rotting in my gallery:

Also tysm for the recent support!! I wasn't expecting this to get more than 200 reads but I'm grateful anyways <33

(Also, requests are still open, I'll do anything that isn't smut, fetish related or stuff that is disgusting in general)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5.8K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...